This is the free version with ads. For an ad free experience install the pro version.
Supports multiple portfolios.
Add stocks and enter any transactions you have made, and monitor the total value of your portfolio and the gain/loss it has made.
Add and monitor markets from around the world.
View detailed information for all stocks and markets as well as viewing the latest news and charts.
Add alerts to your stocks, stocks that your watching or markets.
All quotes directly from Yahoo!
Display your portfolio in any currency you like and get the latest exchange rates and perform conversions.
Backup and restore data to and from the SD card.
*INTERNET - Updating, news feeds and charts
*ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - updating
*VIBRATE - alert notifications
*WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - backup and restore
Permissions are not used for any other purpose than those stated above.
L'application Android Investir Bourse, c'est :
• Votre portefeuille actualisé en temps réel
• Vos alertes dès votre page d'accueil
• La Bourse et toute l'actualité des marchés et des actions en direct
If you are buying an insurance policy which has initial down payment, regular monthly payments, receipt of payments every month after 10 years and finally receipt of maturity amount. It is cumbersome to calculate rate of return on such financial instrument. myFinPort helps you to calculate rate of return in just few clicks so that you can take faster and better investment decision.
Create investments under various categories like Shares, Mutual Fund, Gold, Insurance, Property and General
Define cash inflows and outflows on yearly, monthly, weekly and up to daily basis using either relative or absolute dates
Update cash flows to check impact on rate of return
View Chart depicting cash inflows and outflows on time scale
Compute the rate of return (ROR) of the investment/financial instrument
Create Portfolio which is collection of various investments.
Compute the rate of return for the portfolio of investments in one click
Time Value of Money (TVM)
With TVM calculator you can calculate,
- Present or future value of a single cash flow or annuity
- Annuity payments given the present or future value of the annuity
- Rate at which an investment must earn to grow to a future value in a specified number of periods
- Calculate the monthly payment to repay the loan amount
- Calculate how early one can repay the loan amount if extra payment is done every month
Sharefiner compares shares with a click and delivers a ranking list revealing, which shares are preferable to others*.
How to use:
1. Create a new tournament.
2. Populate the tournament with shares, also called tournament competitors.
3. Run the tournament to calculate, which shares are preferable to others.
How does it works?
After creating a tournament and adding competitors (shares) to that tournament, your are ready to initiate the tournament. When you tap the "Run" button, the tournament calculation will be started.
The tournament is an All-Play-Pll Group Tournament. This means that:
1. Each share competes against all other competitors exactly ONCE. This is also called a "leg". The winner of a leg gets a single point. The loser gets no points. The points are collected on the tournament level so after all shares competed against all others - each share has a score.
2. A round is finished when one share competed against all other shares. Then the next share after it will compete against all other shares.
3. After all rounds are concluded, the tournament is finished. The score of each share is compared to build a ranking list starting with the lowest to the highest score. The share with the highest score is the winner of the tournament.
Tournament = collection of rounds
Round = collection of legs
Leg = a share competes against another share. The winning share gets a point
How is the comparison performed?
Each share has a set of financial parameters and values. An example would be the parameter P/E, meaning (Share Price)/(Earnings per Share). In addition, each financial parameter has a mathematical sign (either "<" or ">"), which indicates whether a higher or lower value wins the leg. When a leg is run, the financial parameters of each share are respectively compared. Comparing the financial parameter of P/E, the share with the lower value will be granted a point because the lower the P/E (<) the better is the pricing of the share on the market.
The financial information provided with Sharefiner is NOT regularly updated. It is given "as is" for informational purposes only, not intended for trading purposes or advice. If you decided to trade shares based on results of Sharefiner, you are doing this on your own account.
Keywords: sharefiner sharerefiner stocks shares equity trade stock market
1) Live prices - stay on top of the share market with live NSE stock prices on your finger tips.
2) Intra-day graphs - Native graphing allows distortion free zooming.
2) Spreads - Track spreads between Cash and Futures segment effortlessly with our unique Spread feature. Advanced users can tweak it further by fine tuning the multiplier for more meaningful comparison.
3) Multiple Watch Lists - Organize and group your stocks for easier tracking.
4) Multiple Portfolios - Create unlimited portfolios to track your performance with different strategies.
5) Easy Sharing - Quickly share stock prices, portfolio performance and spreads easily from the app.
1) Technical analysis based on historical data.
2) Watch List with futures.
3) Portfolios with futures.
4) Options integration in Spreads
This application provides stock market prices with no warranties. It fetches data from public APIs on the internet. While we believe the information is reliable, we do not guarantee the accuracy of this information. This app must be used for informational purposes only, and not as investment advice. Please consult with a qualified financial advisory before making any investments.
We welcome all feedback, and look forward to hearing from you. You can contact us @ firstname.lastname@example.org.
dxMobile application is a combination of advanced technologies Devexperts delivers to the market and relies on www.dxfeed.com market data distribution engine to receive real-time and delayed market data, including historical price charts.
Sign up for test account right in the application and you will get full access to the following application features:
* Receive and display real-time streaming quotes for configurable list of instruments
* Get access to historical price charts with configurable period and aggregation. Streaming updates for charts
* Access to simulated trades and portfolio, trade Market, Stop, Limit, OCO, Parent and Contingent order types for FOREX and equities
* List your working, filled and cancelled orders, cancel and edit your working orders
* Monitor your virtual portfolio performance, close and protect your positions
Peak Stocks Features:
- Google Finance integration. Sync and manage your portfolios across your multiple devices and the web.
- Real time and after hour quotes without the need to navigate to new screens. Stream quotes, automatically, as often as every 5 seconds.
- Create multiple watch lists/portfolios. Easily scroll through portfolios by swiping left or right.
- Easily edit stocks by long pressing on a stock to display an options menu.
- Search suggestions to find the stocks you're looking for.
- Sort stocks by symbol, percentage gain, dollar gain, and price in ascending or descending order.
- Drag and drop stocks to perform a custom order.
- Up to date stock news directly from Google Finance. Articles are marked read after reading.
- Twitter news feeds.
- Company events. Tap on an active event to add to your Google calendar.
- Detailed stock information such as market cap, PE ratio, and dividend.
- Touch interactive charts.
- Separate tablet and handset app layouts.
- Light and Dark themes.
- Stock price alerts.
- Single stock or portfolio widgets.
- Look and feel of Jelly Bean.
Features are constantly being developed. Feedback and requests are greatly appreciated.
It's a very simple and real time stock quotes tool.
* Sync with Google Finance, so you'll never lose your data.
* Touch and scroll to switch the portfolios easily.
* Up-to-date stock details and charts.
* quick access to charts
* view company news or stock news
* Support markets in US, Canada, UK, HK(15 minutes delay), Japan etc.
* stocks quotes google finance
* support widget
* sync google finance transactions
* support portfolio Gain
* Stock share data of the new version do not display stocks detail page, if you want to see return to the stock share mode, users never need to worry the loss of your shares data
* Stock shares gain feature only work with google finance in the synchronous condition
tag:stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert widget realtime stock
股票 大盘 股票行情 财经 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 纳斯达克 投资组合 Hong Kong stocks financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 金融 株
股票 大盤 財經 美股 港股 恆生 基金 上海 納斯達克
The AMP Capital app is designed to provide you with the latest investment and market information direct to your Android device:
> Investment insights
> Market and economic updates
> Asset class and fund information
> Contact details
...covering what's moving individual ETFs, ETF fundamentals, ETF dividend payouts, shifting expense ratios, competing fund launches, moves in and out of ETFs by hedge funds. Delivered with real-time, short-form updates (Seeking Alpha's Market Currents) that you can scroll through without clicking.
...from RIAs, fund managers and industry insiders that use ETFs themselves. Includes individual long/short ETF suggestions, portfolio-level ETF analysis for strategic asset allocators, and discussion of the outlook for specific asset classes.
- Real-time notifications on the ETFs and stocks you follow
• Easy-to-setup portfolios and watchlists
• Simple navigation, super-fast load times
• Intuitive design that lets user jump right in
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the ETF Investor app, please contact Customer Service (http://seekingalpha.com/page/contact)
- Shows your stock portfolio value and its daily gain.
- Shows the daily performance of each ticker you are tracking.
- You can even track tickers that do not belong to your portfolio.
- Your data is password protected.
- You can create a chart in order to compare the performance of two or more tickers.
- Shows ticker values of markets all around the world.
Bovestar features three main of screens:
- The summary screen shows the current value of your portfolio and its daily gain, as well as the value of the tickers that you are tracking.
- The stock details screen shows a chart and daily data of the selected ticker, as well as your position.
- The chart screen shows a chart that either represents the ticker value in a selected interval or the relative performance of two or more tickers.
Keywords: Stock market, tickers, portfolio tracker, finance, stock chart
"The prettiest stock and portfolio tracking application I have had the pleasure to use" - HoloEverywhere.com
• Track your stock purchase gains
• Elegant interactive historical charts
• Beautiful and simple interface
• Thoughtful tablet design
• Full Internet Access - Used to get quote data
• Market Billing Service - Used for in-app purchases
Key features of iMSL@SJenie:
-Bursa Malaysia Equities Real-Time Streaming Feed
-Intraday & Historical Charts
-Order Book & Order Details
-Multi-Instrument Order Pad
Compatible with Android Mobile Phones.Supported OS Version: Android 2.3.3 and above.
We welcome any comments, suggestions or enquiries you may have. Please contact our CSR Help Desk at +603-5192 0303 between 9:00am to 5:00pm GMT+8 (Monday to Friday), or email us at email@example.com."
- Price, ask, bid, high, low, P/E, EPS, volume...
- Currency per stock
- Profit calculated automatically per asset
- Optional automatic updates
- Price notifications/alerts
- Portfolio summary (overall profit)
- Automatic conversion of currencies
Help me improve the application! Send feature requests, bug report and idea by e-mail.
I'm looking for translators, please contact me if you want to help.
5 stocks limit in this version - check out Stock Quotes Pro!
More from developer
* Sync with your online Google Reader!
* Search and subscribe to new feeds by keyword.
* Manage Folders/Feeds conveniently.
* Marking items as read, starred, shared, keep unread, changing feed's folder, and more!
* Bugs fixed.