Designed with a simple and clean user interface. Gives you key information about your overall position.
Analyse how the value of your portfolios has changed over time using historical charting. (Note this is different from just looking at historical stock prices, Portfolio Tracker will aggregate the historical value of your stocks).
Easy to add portfolios and search for stocks. Create watch lists, buy and sell stocks in different currencies. Generate a statement to view your aggregate performance.
* Historical portfolio value analysis
Compare the relative value of portfolios and stocks side-by-side.
* Threshold alerting, profit and price targets
System, Portfolio and Stock level alerts.
Configurable updates of your portfolios and widgets with Android notifications.
* Market news and indicators
Supports World/European indices and currencies.
* Multiple Stock providers
Support for both GOOGLE and YAHOO price feeds.
* Support for system and portfolio currencies
Aggregate portfolios with different currencies into a single overall currency.
Performance analysis with bubble, area, line and pie charts.
* Executive Summary
Generate a summary statement detailing your overall position and portfolio performance.
* Home Screen Widgets
3 configurable widgets showing; total gain, day gain, portfolio value, leaders/laggers, current price and % day change.
* Password protection
#This application has a EULA when first installed.
Tested on 2.1, 2.2, 2.3 and 4.0. (Optimal screen size >= 480x800). Tested on Galaxy S3.
(Tablets supported, but not yet optimised).
Feedback is appreciated.
A simple currency convert / calculator allows you to convert and view graphs between 153 different currencies. These values will be available offline and you can also see historical currency rates. A simple support for bitcoin exists as well.
The graph mode features a fully zoomable and scrollable interface, allowing you to view price/volume/technical data for every date since IPO and every minute transaction for the last 5 days.
Full access to different commodity future prices and gold graphs.
* Sync / Import your Yahoo Finance portfolios.
* Sync / add portfolio holdings
* Different portfolios support different holdings currency.
* Live Data Graph (15 min delayed)
* IPO Data Graph
* Commodity futures data
* Options data
* Simple currency converter
* Zoom in and out in the graph data
* Scroll back and forth in the graph time line
* Full pinch to zoom support
* Simple double tap zoom in / zoom out for one handed operation.
* Create multiple portfolios
* Summary view for all portfolio holdings
* Set price alarms on any symbol
* Optional price alert background service
* Widgets for holdings and prices
* Support for custom assets
* Bollinger Band indicators (BB)
* Simple Moving Average ( SMA )
* Exponential Moving Average (EMA)
* Relative Strength Index (RSI)
* Slow Stochastics
* Moving Average Convergence/Divergence (MACD)
* Rate of Change (ROC)
* Trend lines
* News sorted per portfolio
* Symbols news page
* Cache graphs for off-line access
* Info page gives you access to several technical indicators, ex Yield, Float, Dividend etc.
* Symbol list background color aligned to current change allows you to easy spot biggest movers ( > 5% ).
* Full support for drag and drop between portfolios
* Auto update of outdated futures
* Custom IPO graph start date
* Ads Free
* Tested on many tablets and phones
* Clean and simple interface
Features in pipeline:
* More alarms on technical indicators
* Chart compare
* Williams %R indicator
* Anything you would like, mail me
Please note that retrieved data is not perfect.
* You can not get historical data for the commodities, except for gold
* The commodity live data is good for some, worse for some.
* Currency support for less used currencies is so so.
Feedback is appreciated. If you have any problems logging in too yahoo / feature suggestions or just any comments, please contact me before rating me so I can help solve the issues.
The graph system is based on a heavily modified version of GraphView:
If you have any problems, please contact me so I can help solve the issues.
• Real time, concise news created for rapid reading.
• Market moving analysis from investors and industry experts.
• Instant alerts of news and analysis on your stocks.
Seeking Alpha is the leading crowd-sourced equity research platform with over 8,000 contributors. In contrast to other stock market research platforms, investment insight is provided by buy-siders, investors, and industry experts rather than sell-side analysts.
Seeking Alpha has three outstanding characteristics:
• Breadth: Our community driven approach drives remarkable breadth of unique coverage including thousands of small cap and mid cap companies.
• Depth: More than 8,000 authors contribute 5,000+ editorially curated articles per month. Our community of 2.500,000+ registered users add to an informed and sophisticated discussion.
• Influence: Seeking Alpha articles frequently move stocks, due to a large and influential readership which includes money managers, investors, business leaders, journalists and bloggers.
Seeking Alpha primarily covers the U.S. stock market. For more information, check out seekingalpha.com
If you are experiencing issues or have suggestions to improve the Portfolio app, please email: email@example.com
NSE WATCH LIVE acts a very light weight ticker, and provides different stock details i.e. High, Low, Volume, Previous Close, Last for a specif Update Time.
Specially developed to use minimal internet.
• Track your portfolio with shares and cost
• Stock with real time tickers
• Manage Multiple portfolios and save all your transactions ((Click on Menu Button))
• Manage Multiple Watch List for better Tracking (Click on Menu Button)
• Can get multiple data sources i.e. Yahoo, Google. Click on menu and change data source
This application is a stocks viewer with no warranty.
It fetches data from Google Finance APIs from Google Inc (http://www.google.com/help/stock_disclaimer.html) and Yahoo Finance
We assumes all information to be truthful and reliable, however, we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee the accuracy of this information.
All information provided must be understood as information purposes only and not investment advice.
Keywords: Stock. Alert, Portfolio, Watchlist, Markets, Market Quotes
Feel free to give suggestions.
* Support Yahoo Server in US, UK, Germany, France, Italy, Australia, New Zealand, Singapore, Canada Mexico, Brasil and Argentina.
* Support worldwide markets.
* Up-to-date stock details.
* Financial News (RSS).
* Twitter news search.
* Zoom-able Technical Analysis Chart
- Line, Bar, Candlestick
- Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average
- Other Technical Indicator (ROI, RSI, MFI, etc.)
- Fullscreen mode
- Pinch to zoom
* Multiple Widget.
* Multiple Portfolio.
* World Market Indices
* Market Movers
* User can make donation (via Menu -> More -> Donate)
* Currency Support
Attention to users:
There are some errors on Yahoo Finance data feed on Spanish market. All .MC stocks have no values.
Note: By installing and using this app, you agree not to use it for watching stock of any transaction related to drugs, alcohol, and illegal transaction, and for gambling purposes
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, twitter, portfolio, widget
Track leading stocks and their analyst views on a specific stock. Get related news of each stock and analysis based on trends. Complete history and related information will help to manage your trading .
Searching of stocks / funds via company name or code is possible , user can see current trends and easily find out the changes . On device Search-Suggest feature. Saves you the effort to type out entire company name and helps find stocks faster
on the stock.
Keep a close watch on stocks most critical to you! Update by the tick. Latest and fastest refresh cycles.
Get the most relevant news that make the market across ALL business sources. Check news on Indian markets and stocks, updated regularly
Keywords: stock, stocks, bonds, money, portfolio, finance, trade, online, nasdaq, nyse, finance news
Get a snapshot of leading global indices in one place, by default indian indices are added.
You can Buy/Sell stocks, track your investment, track current stock value individually and many more.
PRO VERSION FEATURES:
1) Major International Markets Included.
NASDAQ, NYSE, NSE, BSE, AMEX, ASX
2) Multi User Login
3) Multi Currency
4) Stock Relevant News
5) Live Chart Data
6) Transactions History
STOCK PORTFOLIO FEATURES
1. Real Time Tracking of stock portfolio
2. Track all stocks value individually.
3. Valuate Current financial condition.
4. LIVE MARKET Updates Instantaneously.
5. Secured User Access.
6. Easy to Use User Interface.
7. Never Broken API - Fetch from Yahoo, Google
8. Currently available all Major Stock Scrips.
Use the application to get real time stock quotes on BSE and NSE, Sensex, Nifty, and other Indian and Global market Indices, manage and keep track of your investment portfolio, watch CNBC-TV18 and CNBC AWAAZ Live and get in-depth coverage & analysis of financial markets, economy and business.
The application is now available to you on your Android mobile. For any queries regarding the app, mail us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Download the app to get going. It’s fast, easy-to-use and FREE.
★ Universal app support Tablet/Pad, for example, Nexus 7, Galaxy Tab, etc.
=== Features ===
√ World-wide markets sync with Google.
√ Up-to-date realtime stock data
√ Multiple portfolios
√ Colorful widgets
√ Alerts, set price alert to get notification
√ Transaction records, watch your money anytime.
√ Currency rates
√ Financial News and stock related news
√ Multiple type of Charts
√ 支持中文, Chinese support.
* Some market's data is delayed.
keywords: stock stocks stock market googlefinance tracking finance candlestick technical analysis chart graph portfolio widget google finance notes stocks financial stocks Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 株 大盤 財經 美股 基金 上海 納斯達克 股票 大盘 看盘 中文 繁体 简体 英文 US Japan Canada stocks stocks stock stock stock finance finance finance 股票 股票
Save in a wiser way to earn more.
This financial application enables you to easily simulate how your financial portfolio will grow.
This application is provided with main french ruled saving products (LEP, PEL, CEL, Livret A, LDD).
With this application, you can answer the question, which of both following investments is the best ?
One investment with a 2,5% interest rate without charges or tax. Or an investment with a 4,5% interest rate with 4% admission fee, 0,6 % annual management charges and 11% annual taxes.
However, one option enables you to define new saving products according to your needs and to use themon inestion, wih your portfolio.
You can create several accounts (financial products) per portfolio.
For instance: You can create one portfolio named simulation #1. This portfolio can hold one account on product LDD, one account on product CEL... You can set the initial amount for each account, the start date, and how much you intend to save periodically.
The simulation option enables you to compute the global growth of your portfolio and the indiviual growth of each account.
One graph shows how your portfolio grows even more clearly.
The computation takes into account differents fees and taxes according to how they have been parametrized in the definition of the product.
* Select your stock or fund
* Enter transaction date
* Enter transaction amount
* Repeat steps 1 to 3 for all your investments
* Open the app everyday to see your portfolio performance
* Easy to use
* Supports all BSE stocks
* Supports all mutual funds including SIP
* Stock and NAV charts
* Track unlimited stocks/funds
* Track total profit/loss
* No account, username or password required
* Auto updates once a day (Indian Standard Time)
If you are experiencing problems with the app or have suggestions to improve it, please email us at email@example.com
DISCLAIMER: Financial data provided in this application is for general informational purposes only and should under no circumstances be relied upon as accurate. QTech Solutions Pty Ltd does not take any responsibility for its availability, accuracy, completeness, reliability or timeliness.
This Pro version includes the following additional features:
- Manage Multiple Portfolios: Track stocks from different accounts and portfolios individually. Assign an AppWidget to each portfolio, or view your combined total.
- Multiple AppWidget sizes: Original version included only 2x1 widget, this includes 5 sizes from 1x1 to 4x2.
- New AppWidget styles: Customize your home-screen's look with additional widget styles and colors.
- Import Portfolios: Import your saved portfolio directly from the free version to get running immediately.
Track your investments from New York Stock Exchange (DJI and NASDAQ), Toronto Stock Exchange (TSX and Composite), Australia Stock Exchange (AORD), New Zealand Stock Exchange (NZX) and from most important world stock exchanges...
-Track stocks from all over the world. Add any stock you want (Including penny stocks, OTC BB and Pink Sheets)
-Configure watchlist to see price times in your TimeZone
-Configure multiple alerts
-Manage multiple portfolios
-Add dividends to your stocks
-Check the profitability of all your transactions.
-Export and import your data.
-Technical analysis with stock charts
-Portfolio password protection
-Social features. Post comments on any market or stock, and get notifications when anyone comments. Comment with people all over the world about the stocks you like . Share your trading ideas
-Portfolio statistical charts
-Detailed world markets
-See quotes of all components of most important world indices.
-Change stock currency and see the price in the currency you want.
-Detailed quotes. Volume, Bid - Ask, gap up and down, candlestick charts...
-Calculator. Calculate performance, benefits, selling price, currency converter, mortgage calculator, deposit calculator
-International market news and news per single stock
-Real time commodities and economic calendar
Synced with Yahoo finance to get stock quotes
Detailed markets included:
Major World Indices => S&P, DJI, Nikkei, SSE and more...
USA => Dow Jones, Nasdaq, Nasdaq Composite
Canada => TSX 60, TSX Composite
UK => All markets
Europe => Eurostoxx, Euronext
Germany => DAX, MDAX, SDAX, TECDAX
France => CAC 40, CAC NEXT 20, CAC MID 100, CAC SMALL 90
Italy => MIB 30, FTSE ITALIA MID, FTSE Italy ALL SHARE
Spain => IBEX 35, Mercado Continuo
Belgium => BEL 20, BEL MID, BEL SMALL
Switzerland => SMI, SPI
Netherlands => AEX, AMX, ASCX
Portugal => PSI 20, GERAL
Russia => MICEX
Sweden => OMXS30, OMXSPI
Denmark => OMXC20
Norway => OSEAX
Ireland => ISEQ
Austria => ATX, WBI
Greece => ATHEX 20
Israel => TA 100
India => BSE SENSEX, NIFTY
Korea => Kospi 50
Taiwan => TWII
Hong Kong => HSI
Singapore => STI
Malaysia => KLCI, KLSE
Indonesia => JKSE
Mexico => IPC
Argentina => MERVAL
Brazil => BOVESPA
Australia => ASX 200
New Zealand => NZX 50
keywords: stock, stocks, stock market, tracking, finance, candlestick, technical analysis, chart, graph, twitter, portfolio, widget, world stocks, stock exchange
tag: stocks quotes google finance markets stock news portfolio portfolios quote note alert stock
股票 大盘 股票行情 财经 美股 港股 恒生 基金 上海 纳斯达克 投资组合 Hong Kong stocks financial stocks stock tape Shanghai Hang Seng finance Nasdaq Fund ナスダック ストック ファンド 金融 株
股票 大盤 財經 美股 港股 恆生 基金 上海 納斯達克
More from developer
* Sync with your online Google Reader!
* Search and subscribe to new feeds by keyword.
* Manage Folders/Feeds conveniently.
* Marking items as read, starred, shared, keep unread, changing feed's folder, and more!
* Bugs fixed.