NEW FAQ PLEASE READ!!!!
FAQ is linked from the about.
Constructive emails/comments will get fixed ASAP. Whiners will be > /dev/null
Pro version acts as an unlock key, it does not have any icon and you cannot open it. Once installed it unlocks all features of the free application. You can check it by running the free application, then Menu->Options->Advanced and you should see "License: Pro".
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
Transfer files in FTP, SFTP, encrypted FTP such as FTPS and SFTP
Support IPv6 which is the latest version of internet protocol
Supports resume which means the file transfer process can be paused and continued
Tabbed user interface for multitasking, to allow browsing more than one server or even transfer files simultaneously between multiple servers.
Site Manager to manage server lists and transfer queue for ordering file transfer tasks
Bookmarks for easy access to most frequent use
Drag & Drop
Directory comparison for comparing local files and server files in the same directory. when the file doesn't have the same information (name not match, or size not match) it will highlight that file in colour.
Configurable transfer speed limits to limit the speed transferring the files, which helps reducing error of transferring.
Filename filters, users can filters only specific files that have the conditions they want.
Network configuration wizard, help configuring confusing network settings in form of step-by-step wizard
Remote file editing, for quickly edit file on server side on-the-fly. No need to download, edit on the computer and re-upload back to the server
Keep-alive, if the connection has been idle for the long time it will check by sending keep-alive command.
HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
Logging to file
Synchronised directory browsing
Remote file search to search file on the server remotely.
Includes a local file browser that allows you to manage your FTP server from anywhere quickly and efficiently.
Currently supports FTP and FTPS (implicit and explicit) and is available in English and Castilian.
Its main features include:
* Free with all its functions
* Two modes browser view, details and icons
* Ability to toggle between full screen and normal
* Download and upload files and folders recursively
* Rename, delete, open and share files
* Change permissions of remote files
* Detailed view of the properties of files and folders
* Save a lot of connection settings
* FTP and FTPS Connection
In future versions will enable SFTP and SCP connections and more.
For technical support visit: www.droidsoft.com.es
Why FTPDroid is the best FTP server for Android? Because it's not YAFS (Yet Another FTP Server) since is a native port to Android of best FTP server around: Pure-FTPd http://www.pureftpd.org
- Anonymous access
- Configurable users
- Restrict access to specific folders
- Active and passive mode
- Multiple files transfers
- UTF-8 support
- Root support to allow binding on standard FTP port 21 (please note that root is supported but NOT required)
- SSL/TLS support (pro)
- App widget (pro)
q: How can I share files with another device?
a: Look for an FTP client (every system like Android, iOS and Windows Phone has its own).
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I disable anonymous access?
a: Please follow the instructions in the help (open the menu from the main page of the application).
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim, Tomokazu Wakasugi and Paulino Feitio.
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
This plugin supports connections by FTP and FTPS (secure FTP over SSL). For SFTP (file transfer over SSH secure shell), there is a separate plugin available now:
Highlights of File Manager
☆ Fully featured:Cut, copy, paste, delete, compress, decompress, search and more.
☆ Cloud support:Switch between local and cloud files - supports Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive and more.
☆ Wi-Fi File transfer:Use your PC to wirelessly edit your mobile files using FTP.
☆ Super convenient:View files by type (image, audio, video, recent, download etc.), use a widget to access folders in one tap from the homescreen.
☆ Multiple protocols: Supports file transfers using FTP, FTPS, SFTP, WebDAV and LAN/SMB, stream media from LAN/SMB/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading.
English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesian, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
For more information visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver/
For discussions, requests, suggestions, bug reports, etc please use the google group
Or visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver if you need more information or want to support the development.
- Free FTP Server
- UTF-8 support
- Restrict connections to selected wireless networks
- Access while on 3G (if supported by the mobile network)
- Restrict access to specific folder
- Verbose log output to trace connections/access and help in error solving
- Remote shutdown with custom ("SITE SHUTDOWN" command)
- Tasker and Locale Plugin Support
NOTE about permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_PHONE_STATE are implicitly added, because of compatibility to 1.5 devices (see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1747178/android-permissions-phone-calls-read-phone-state-and-identity) for an explanation. Since there is still people with 1.5 using my FTPServer, I do not want to set the minimum required permission to a higher version.
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews. There are a lot of factors of how to reproduce a bug, for example, it depends on what FTP client you use.
And that's not all; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater! So you can always access your device from everywhere, even if the IP changed!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Add an FTP Server
- Add a secure SFTP (FTP over SSH) server with multiple users (and support for SCP)
- Secure the server by using FTPS Implicit (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Start/Stop a FTP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Restrict every user to a specific folder on your device
- Set whether a user has write access
- Custom commands (stop the server, send the log, vibrate the device)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a FTP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- UTF-8 support
- The FTP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple FTP Servers
- For every FTP Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, start on boot, respawn on crash
- If you enable SSL (FTPS): use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple users to every FTP Server
- For every user set the username, password, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access, allow custom FTP commands (more about the custom commands at the bottom of the text)
- For every SFTP Server you can enable public key authentication, password authentication, set a root, allow write access for every user (and more)
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network and stop when the WIFI network is lost, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive)
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
- Custom FTP commands:
CUSTOM SENDLOG - send the log to the saved email address
CUSTOM STOP - stops the server
CUSTOM VIBRATE - vibrates the device
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
Completely rewritten code.
Choose any color note you wish by tapping the note and picking from a color wheel.
Email,sms your notes (hence contacts permissions) (long press open note for options)
Thats pretty much it - its simple, light and does exactly what it says on the box.
Want grid overlays?
Want dated folder separation of pics?
Want touch screen pic taking?
Want to be able to adjust images contrast and apply cool effects?
Go crazy spend 99 cents and download SnapPhoto Pro
READ THE FAQ FOR UPDATE NOTES ETC.
1.3.5: Rewritten from ground up. No longer a background service.
Coming soon sellout.woot
What good is an idiot who wont look in the settings to check mark images.
It will hangup on any # (and wildcard of) in the defined list. Long press # to delete. You may hear one ring, its not perfect.
1.0.2: Back by popular demand
YOU NEED ROOT TO RUN THIS. ALSO YOU NEED ROOT TO RUN THIS. DID I MENTION YOU NEED ROOT TO RUN THIS