NEW FAQ PLEASE READ!!!!
FAQ is linked from the about.
Constructive emails/comments will get fixed ASAP. Whiners will be > /dev/null
Transfer files in FTP, SFTP, encrypted FTP such as FTPS and SFTP
Support IPv6 which is the latest version of internet protocol
Supports resume which means the file transfer process can be paused and continued
Tabbed user interface for multitasking, to allow browsing more than one server or even transfer files simultaneously between multiple servers.
Site Manager to manage server lists and transfer queue for ordering file transfer tasks
Bookmarks for easy access to most frequent use
Drag & Drop
Directory comparison for comparing local files and server files in the same directory. when the file doesn't have the same information (name not match, or size not match) it will highlight that file in colour.
Configurable transfer speed limits to limit the speed transferring the files, which helps reducing error of transferring.
Filename filters, users can filters only specific files that have the conditions they want.
Network configuration wizard, help configuring confusing network settings in form of step-by-step wizard
Remote file editing, for quickly edit file on server side on-the-fly. No need to download, edit on the computer and re-upload back to the server
Keep-alive, if the connection has been idle for the long time it will check by sending keep-alive command.
HTTP/1.1, SOCKS5 and FTP-Proxy support
Logging to file
Synchronised directory browsing
Remote file search to search file on the server remotely.
Why FTPDroid is the best FTP server for Android? Because it's not YAFS (Yet Another FTP Server) since is a native port to Android of best FTP server around: Pure-FTPd http://www.pureftpd.org
- Anonymous access
- Configurable users
- Restrict access to specific folders
- Active and passive mode
- Multiple files transfers
- UTF-8 support
- Root support to allow binding on standard FTP port 21 (please note that root is supported but NOT required)
- SSL/TLS support (pro)
- App widget (pro)
q: How can I share files with another device?
a: Look for an FTP client (every system like Android, iOS and Windows Phone has its own).
q: Why my transfer speed decrease when I turn off the screen?
a: Enable the option 'Lock Wifi'. If your device is running at least Android 2.3.x, you should get full speed transfer even when the screen is off, otherwise enable the option 'Lock screen' too.
q: How can I disable anonymous access?
a: Please follow the instructions in the help (open the menu from the main page of the application).
Tags: FTP, FTPS (explicit, implicit over TLS), SFTP (Secure file transfer over SSH), SCP, client, sync, upload files, download files, Filezilla import, retry on transfer failure, resume, active, passive mode, multilanguage support, UTF8, streaming
If you still do not have a ftp client I recommend FileZilla client (you can download it on http://filezilla-project.org/) but you can also use file explorer on windows.
Free version does not allow landscape screen.
Use any network interface in your device including: WIFI, Ethernet, Mobile network, USB...
Anonymous user (can be disabled).
One Ftp user (can be disabled). Name and password can be changed.
Home directory can be root directory,
Read only mode.
Passive and active modes.
Show hidden files.
Custom home folder.
Option to run server as a foreground service.
Energy save mode.
Languages supported: English, Spanish, Romanian, French, Italian, Hungarian, German, Chinese, Portuguese, Korean, Russian and Catalan.
Run server as root user (only rooted devices).
TLS/SSL support for secure connections.
How to connect with Ftp server using USB cable:
This can useful when you have USB cable and not network available.
1) On your phone go to Settings->Applications->Development and set option "USB debugging".
2) Connect your phone to your PC using USB cable.
3) Start adb server. On your PC run command "adb start-server".
adb is a program that you can find on android sdk. Usually you will find it on android-sdk\platform-tools\adb.
4) Forward needed ports from your PC to your phone. On your PC run command "adb forward tcp:2221 tcp:2221"
You will need to repeat this step for all ftp server and passive ports configured in your phone. It will be easier if you use a small range of passive ports.
With this, any connection in your pc to 127.0.0.1:2221 will be forwarded to your phone in port 2221.
5) Run Ftp server in your phone, open settings and in "Network interfaces" select "Loopback (127.0.0.1)" or "All"
6) Start ftp server.
7) In your PC connect your ftp client to ftp://127.0.0.1:2221 (port might be different, it depends on your Ftp Server configuration).
Connections in this mode need to be always started by PC so only passive mode is available when using USB connection.
Network permission to enable server to open network communication with ftp clients.
Enables ftp server write received files from ftp clients on sdcard.
Keeps phone wake only while server is running. If phone is not wake connections to ftp server can fail.
Libraries used by this program: Apache ftp server v1.0.6. Apache2 License. Android viewflow pakerfeldt (01/Nov/2011). Apache2 License: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
Special thanks to: Beatriz Vera, Alex Sovu, Balazs David Molnar, Damien Varvenne, Simone Balducci, Juanvi, Chengcheng Hu, Noelia, Noxa Tagakov, Joon Lim, Tomokazu Wakasugi and Paulino Feitio.
Pro version acts as an unlock key, it does not have any icon and you cannot open it. Once installed it unlocks all features of the free application. You can check it by running the free application, then Menu->Options->Advanced and you should see "License: Pro".
WiFi FTP Turns your Android Phone into a Wireless FTP Server. You can now copy multiple files, folders, or entire hard drives to your Phone and access this information anywhere. Leave your USB keys behind, your Android Phone can do all that and MORE!
Connect and share everything among phones, save you time and eliminate the need of USB data cable for file transfer.
Already supported encoding
- The fewer cables to carry the better
- The computer doesn't need to have drivers it does need installed
- Compatible with Windows Explorer and other FTP client tools (such as FileZilla)
- No mobile data plan impact
WiFi FTP lets you:
- COPY Files
- VIEW Files
- BACKUP Files
All you need to do is:
1. start WiFi FTP on your Phone.
2. Click the ON button
3. connect to supplied IP using ANY ftp client (inc Explorer / Finder)
That's it. Now you have all your documents, movies, music, homework, ANYTHING on your phone!
Keywords and tags:
WiFi FTP SMB FTPS SFTP client WIFI File Explorer sync upload files download files Filezilla Explorer File Manager HTTP FTP FTP Server File sharing APK App Manager File Expert TXT reader file WIFI wifi sharing WIFI File Explorer SD Card Files Copy Move Cut Paste Create Rename folders sharing files managing files file manager file operator top file manager best file manager SwiFTP Web Sharing WIFI File Explorer WiFi USB soft usb
For more information visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver/
For discussions, requests, suggestions, bug reports, etc please use the google group
Or visit https://sites.google.com/site/andreasliebigapps/ftpserver if you need more information or want to support the development.
- Free FTP Server
- UTF-8 support
- Restrict connections to selected wireless networks
- Access while on 3G (if supported by the mobile network)
- Restrict access to specific folder
- Verbose log output to trace connections/access and help in error solving
- Remote shutdown with custom ("SITE SHUTDOWN" command)
- Tasker and Locale Plugin Support
NOTE about permissions:
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE and READ_PHONE_STATE are implicitly added, because of compatibility to 1.5 devices (see http://stackoverflow.com/questions/1747178/android-permissions-phone-calls-read-phone-state-and-identity) for an explanation. Since there is still people with 1.5 using my FTPServer, I do not want to set the minimum required permission to a higher version.
This version 184.108.40.206 is discontinued, the final version is the PRO - v 220.127.116.11, which is the version that has the necessary conditions for your perfect function corrections, enjoy and download the new version: https://play.google .com / store / apps / details? id = br.com.bollerinformatica.FileZillaFtpPro
Questa versione 18.104.22.168 è interrotto, la versione finale è la PRO - v 22.214.171.124, che è la versione che presenta le condizioni necessarie per le correzioni funzionali perfette, divertirsi e scaricare la nuova versione: https://play.google . com / store / apps / details? id = br.com.bollerinformatica.FileZillaFtpPro
Cette version 126.96.36.199 est interrompue, la version finale est la PRO - v 188.8.131.52, qui est la version qui a les conditions nécessaires pour vos corrections de fonction parfaits, apprécier et télécharger la nouvelle version: https://play.google com. / store / apps / détails? id = br.com.bollerinformatica.FileZillaFtpPro
Esta versión 184.108.40.206 se interrumpe, la versión final es el PRO - v 220.127.116.11, que es la versión que tiene las condiciones necesarias para que las correcciones de función perfectos, disfrutar y descargar la nueva versión: https://play.google . com / store / apps / details? id = br.com.bollerinformatica.FileZillaFtpPro
Agradecemos desde já a atualização para a versão PRO - v 18.104.22.168
Do NOT install if you do not use Total Commander!
This plugin supports connections by FTP and FTPS (secure FTP over SSL). For SFTP (file transfer over SSH secure shell), there is a separate plugin available now:
Note. If you find a bug or have a problem please contact us by email since we cannot help you if you post it in the reviews. There are a lot of factors of how to reproduce a bug, for example, it depends on what FTP client you use.
In this version you can add two servers (FTP, SFTP, FTPS Implicit, or Dynamic DNS Updaters), three users and three optional allowed IP addresses per server. If you want to be able to add unlimited items please buy FTP Server Ultimate Pro. If you buy the pro version you will support development, will be able to add unlimited items and see no advertisements!
★★For more servers and features have a look at our app Servers Ultimate★★
And we haven't mentioned all yet; you can even set a dynamic DNS updater!
It also has extensive logging functionality, and you can even set the app to email you the log automatically!
- Run an FTP Server
- Run a secured SFTP (FTP over SSH) server
- Secure the FTP server by using FTPS Implicit (SSL/TLS) with your own certificate or our certificate
- Start/Stop a FTP server automatically when connected/disconnected from a specified WIFI network, or on boot
- Verbose log (filter, email, etc)
- Restrict every user to a specific folder on your device
- Set whether a user has write access
- Custom commands (stop the server, send the log, vibrate the device)
- Optionally only allow specified IP addresses to access a FTP Server
- Add a Dynamic DNS Updater using the local or public IP of your device
- UTF-8 support
- The FTP Server can be accessed from the web (for example through your 3G connection) if supported by your mobile network
- Add multiple FTP Servers
- For every FTP Server you can set name, port, only access from certain IP addresses, vibrate on a new connection, enable logging, only log errors, start the server when connected to a specific WIFI network and disconnect when the WIFI network is lost, or start on boot, respawn on crash, enable SSL
- If you enable SSL (FTPS): use our SSL certificate, use your own keystore, set keystore type (BKS or PKCS12), set keystore password, set keymanager password
- Add multiple users to every FTP Server
- For every user set the username, password, document root, force stay in document root, allow write access, allow custom FTP commands (more about the custom commands at the bottom of the text)
- For every SFTP Server you can enable public key authentication, password authentication, set a root, allow write access for every user (and more)
- Add multiple dynamic DNS updaters (set a custom URL, or choose from ChangeIP, DNSdynamic, DNSexit, DNSMadeEasy, DNS-O-Matic, DNSPark, DtDNS, DynDNS, easyDNS, eNom, HE.net, Joker, Namecheap, No-IP, ZoneEdit)
- For every dynamic DNS updater set the name, timeout (in minutes), hostname, username, password and whether to update with the local or public IP address, start the Dynamic DNS Updater when connected to a specific WIFI network, update on connectivity change, start on boot
- On the settings page of the app you can set the maximum log items to keep, whether to keep a WIFI lock (prevent WIFI from disconnecting automatically), keep the device alive, keep the device alive full (keep the screen on, battery intensive), set to start the app on boot
- You can search/filter the log, or set it to be automatically sent when the log limit is reached.
- Custom FTP commands: SENDLOG, STOP, CUSTOM VIBRATE
For questions, comments or feature requests just contact us!
Visit us on: http://www.icecoldapps.com/
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/IceColdApps
Like us on Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/IceColdApps
★Complete FTP server with configurable port number
★Supports FTP over TLS/SSL (FTPS)
★Configurable anonymous access
★Configurable home folder (mount point)
★Avoid using USB cables for file transfer and copy/backup files over Wifi
★Works over Wifi and Wifi tethering mode
Steps to use the app:
1. Connect to WiFi network and open app.
2. Click the start button
3. Key in the server URL in a FTP client or windows explorer and transfer files
Like this app? Try our ad-free version: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.medhaapps.wififtpserver.pro
SFTP support will be added soon
Please email feedback/bugs to the support email-id. If you want to use FTPS (FTP over TLS/SSL), please note that the server URL would be ftps:// and not ftp://
Please note that FTPS and SFTP are not the same. SFTP support will be added soon.
Port number should be greater than 1024 as binding to ports like 21 will not be possible on non-rooted phones. The default port number is configured to 2221 and can be changed from settings screen. For security reasons, anonymous access is not enabled by default. It can be enabled from settings screen.
If you dont have a FTP client, you could download Filezilla from https://filezilla-project.org/download.php?type=client You can also access the ftp server from windows file explorer.
Follow us on facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Medha-Apps/654691214619953
* Elegant icons for 150+ different file types, toolbars and menu items
* Support for 28 languages
* Light and dark themes
* Cut, copy and paste files
* List and grid view for file explorer
* Compression and decompression support
* Search and share files
* Multiple selection and sorting support
* Multiple resolution support
* Thumbnails for photos, pictures and apk files
* Follows Android's design guidelines.
* Supports both local and remote (LAN/SMB) file systems
* Supports FTP, FTPS, SFTP and WebDAV
* Supports cloud storage services including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, SkyDrive, SugarSync, Yandex Disk and Ubuntu One
* Play streaming media from LAN/FTP/WebDAV/Cloud without downloading
* Supports FTP file sharing, access remote files wirelessly
* Supports file shortcuts on the homescreen for easy access
* Built-in text editor, image gallery and swf player
* Fully tested on Nexus5, Xoom, Nexus7 and Nexus10
Supported Languages: English, Arabic, Czech, German, Greek, Spanish, French, Hungarian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Slovak, Slovenian, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese, Bahasa Indonesia, Hebrew, Finnish, Hindi, Croatian and Serbian
Completely rewritten code.
Choose any color note you wish by tapping the note and picking from a color wheel.
Email,sms your notes (hence contacts permissions) (long press open note for options)
Thats pretty much it - its simple, light and does exactly what it says on the box.
READ THE FAQ FOR UPDATE NOTES ETC.
1.3.5: Rewritten from ground up. No longer a background service.
Coming soon sellout.woot
What good is an idiot who wont look in the settings to check mark images.
Want grid overlays?
Want dated folder separation of pics?
Want touch screen pic taking?
Want to be able to adjust images contrast and apply cool effects?
Go crazy spend 99 cents and download SnapPhoto Pro
It will hangup on any # (and wildcard of) in the defined list. Long press # to delete. You may hear one ring, its not perfect.
1.0.2: Back by popular demand
YOU NEED ROOT TO RUN THIS. ALSO YOU NEED ROOT TO RUN THIS. DID I MENTION YOU NEED ROOT TO RUN THIS