And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.
CLass 1 : Basics
- Alphabets Quiz
- Vowels Theory
- Vowels Pronunciation
- Alphabets Charts
- Numbers Theory
- Numbers Audio
- Numbers Quiz
- Body Parts
- Fruits and Vegetables
Class 2: Greetings
-English to Arabic Reading Quiz
-Arabic to English Reading Quiz
-English to Arabic Listening Quiz
-Arabic to English Listening Quiz
Class 3: Polite Expressions
Class 4 : Praise
Class 5: Days, Months and Seasons
Class 6 : Climate
Class 7 : Time
Class 8 : Common Questions
Class 9 : Directions
Class 10 : Instructions
Class 11 : Health and Safety
Class 12 : Shifts and Pay
Class 13 : Around the Office
Class 14 : Animals
Class 15 : Tools and Equipment
Class 16 : Measurement
Class 17 : People
Class 18 : Crops and Plants
Class 19 : Holidays and Sympathies
Class 20 : Agriculture
Class 21 : Theory
- More than 20 detailed theory classes also included.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Arabic, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Arabic app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Arabic for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Arabic Vocabulary
- Short Lesson 1: short phrases with word used "Haza" means "This is"
- Short Lesson 2: short phrases with word used "Zalika" means "That is"
- Definite Artlicle (Al)
- Added more vocabulary
• Commonly-used Arabic phrases & vocabularies (Translate from English to Arabic)
• Authentic Arabic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Arabic and English
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
If you are traveling to Arab, make sure you bring this app with you!
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Arabic is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Dubai, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Morroco, UAE, & more.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
If you upgrade to the PRO and get 600+ more phrases
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
The app teaches the essentials of Arabic using a very engaging method. It is designed by a native Arabic speaker. It features letters, words and pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full Arabic alphabet.
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* A coloring section and a puzzle section in most categories.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
- FREE English To Arabic Dictionary has 87,000 words.
- Search the English word and it will display its Arabic translation.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Audio Pronunciation of English Words.
- Listen the Arabic sound of Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Short Lesson 1: Letters
- Short Lesson 2: Numbers
- Short Lesson 3: Week and Days
- Short Lesson 4: Food
- Short Lesson 5: Family
- Short Lesson 6: Know Others
- Added more vocabulary
Best Dictionary helps you on your travels and studies. *****
Contains a translation of the word and the translation of the Arab wholesale to the English and English to Arabic
Contains a database to save what you've translated.
Contains the pronunciation of the word and sentence Arabic or English.
Information and content, HAYRÂT FOUNDATION has been prepared by. HAYRÂT FOUNDATION 's in this valuable work, and thank you to everyone who contributed.
Encode and Author: K.Kerim TORUN
Requests and suggestions you can send by mail.
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
• Multiple games to help students improve their vocabulary
• Online & Offline Pronunciation for English text
• Online Pronunciation for Arabic text
• Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
• Phrase Book for conversation
Designed for students, professionals and travelers using any android devices. It will automatically optimize itself for both tablet and phone displays to ensure text is easy to read.
Users can customize the font to ensure the text is readable. Definitions include Wiktionary word information, including historical uses of the word and synonyms to help students find the most appropriate word for any sentence.
Users can copy and paste translations into any other app or send the translation directly by SMS text message—plus the translation can be sent to Twitter as a tweet, Facebook as a status update, or LinkedIn as a network update.
The optional Word Of The Day uses a notification to send students a random most useful English word and definition to help the student expand his or her vocabulary.
Flash card, boost memory, multiple choice, and word guess games test students on their existing vocabulary and help them quickly learn new words.
Additional online games and feedback encourage study and pits students against each other online to see who has learned the most. Achievements and Leaderboard track the most advanced users, rewarding students for effective study.
- English Arabic bidirectional translation
- Used offline
- Cross apps translation to translated from other apps like web browser, mail or sms without opining Q Dictionary and without interruptions
- ِAutomatic detection of word root
- Automatic language detection
- Fast search with automatic suggestions
- English words Text-To-Speech
- Word search history
- Favorite words list
- Copy or share translation
It has IN-APP Purchasing
Just, 20% of the words in a language make up to 80% of the conversations we face in our daily life. You'll have a solid base and the ability to keep improving and developing yourself. This method is suitable for everyone from frequent travelers to first timers, as well as language students and enthusiasts.
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier way to learn Modern Standard Arabic, as it is:
• Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
• Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The App includes everything you need for the Beginner’s level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice.
With notes that you can incorporate intelligent writing powerfully, PDF annotation, typing, record and organize so you can take notes in your way!
Discover the freedom to capture ideas, share ideas, and present information in one place on Kindle Fire perfect HD.
Complete processing and handwriting Word
Notes chip enables easy capture of ideas and impressive. a zoom window app allows you to draw quickly and clearly all the details. Choose your favorite style pen to create beautiful notes.
The same tools that will help you take great notes in the application equip you to annotate PDF files: handwrite, type and discs. Then share these annotations via email or DropBox service. Bookmark important pages and easily find annotations.
Audio recordings link to your notes, so you can take notes with confidence. By reviewing your notes. Use the recording function to capture your own voice memos, presentations, or practice of speech.
Synchronization with the application, you can make your notes always saved in DropBox.
Improve your score by adding photos in your library or camera Kindle. Insert web clips, figures, and drawings to supplement your notes. Cropping, resizing, and draw on the images to make them perfect.
Protect and share your. Import notes, PDF, RTF and DropBox or web. Also.