CLass 1 : Basics
- Alphabets Quiz
- Vowels Theory
- Vowels Pronunciation
- Alphabets Charts
- Numbers Theory
- Numbers Audio
- Numbers Quiz
- Body Parts
- Fruits and Vegetables
Class 2: Greetings
-English to Arabic Reading Quiz
-Arabic to English Reading Quiz
-English to Arabic Listening Quiz
-Arabic to English Listening Quiz
Class 3: Polite Expressions
Class 4 : Praise
Class 5: Days, Months and Seasons
Class 6 : Climate
Class 7 : Time
Class 8 : Common Questions
Class 9 : Directions
Class 10 : Instructions
Class 11 : Health and Safety
Class 12 : Shifts and Pay
Class 13 : Around the Office
Class 14 : Animals
Class 15 : Tools and Equipment
Class 16 : Measurement
Class 17 : People
Class 18 : Crops and Plants
Class 19 : Holidays and Sympathies
Class 20 : Agriculture
Class 21 : Theory
- More than 20 detailed theory classes also included.
And is most closely related to Aramaic, Hebrew, Ugaritic and Phoenician , it is spoken by as many as 422 million first language speakers, making it one of the half dozen most populous languages in the world. Arabic is the eleventh-most-spoken language in the United States.
Arabic is derived from the language of the Quran and is the official language of 26 states and the third most after English and French languages. Modern Standard Arabic largely follows the grammatical standards of Quranic Arabic and uses much of the same vocabulary.
This app would be immensely beneficial and would cater to the needs of travelers visiting popular arab tourist destinations and places of religious significance alike e.g Saudi Arabia for performing Hajj and Umra, Egypt for visiting the magnificent pyramids and Dubai for its annual shopping festival and awe inspiring structures like Burj Khalifa.
Start reading and discover the logic behind Arabic transcripts, with transliteration in your native language.
Alphabet is provided in many shapes to help you familiarize with the system font form, calligraphy form, and hand written form.
On top of the alphabet, you can now start learning words and vocabulary. This app does work for those who are looking to learn Arabic, talk Arabic, speak Arabic or understand and communicate in Arabic language. For those practicing Muslims Arabic learning has always been very important so its now.
Starting with numbers, how they are written in full Arabic words, and listen to their pronunciation.
Did you find this application useful? If yes, then please rate as it would help us to further improve the application.
- Selected necessary Lessons for new learners.
- Every lesson has selected sentences useful for travelers / Tourists.
- Every Alphabet has its Arabic script and sound to listen and memorize.
- Favorite bar to add the words or sentences in favorite for frequent use.
- Last lesson for vocabulary development.
- Menu Bar for settings to change the size of the font in English or Arabic.
- User friendly navigation right left and sharing buttons.
- You can share any word or sentence through facebook, twitter, sms etc.
Get the FREE vocabulary app right now!
* 6,000 words with images to illustrate words, phonetic transcriptions and pronunciation recordings by native speakers.
* Vocabulary covers 15 thematic topics divided into 140 subtopics.
* The entire vocabulary has been translated into 51 languages:
✔ English ✔ Afrikaans ✔ Albanian ✔ Azerbaijani ✔ Bengali ✔ Bulgarian ✔ Catalan ✔ Chinese (Simplified) ✔ Chinese (Traditional) ✔ Croatian ✔ Czech ✔ Danish ✔ Dutch ✔ Estonian ✔ Filipino ✔ Finnish ✔ French ✔ Georgian ✔ German ✔ Greek ✔ Hebrew ✔ Hindi ✔ Hungarian ✔ Icelandic ✔ Indonesian ✔ Italian ✔ Japanese ✔ Korean ✔ Latvian ✔ Lithuanian ✔ Macedonian ✔ Malay ✔ Norwegian ✔ Persian ✔ Polish ✔ Portuguese ✔Brazilian Portuguese ✔ Romanian ✔ Russian ✔ Serbian ✔ Slovak ✔ Slovenian ✔ Spanish ✔ Swahili ✔ Swedish ✔ Thai ✔ Turkish ✔ Ukrainian ✔ Urdu ✔ Vietnamese
* Select from 7 fun games to learn in a uniquely entertaining manner.
* Built-in "Spin Categories" feature allows the app to choose a random topic, subtopic and game for you to enhance your learning experience.
* "Review Manager" allows you to review all the words you've learned during each game.
* No internet connection is required to use the app.
* 3 difficulty levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced.
* Choose your preferred tuition language from 51 pre-programmed interface languages: Arabic, English, German, French, Turkish, Russian, Korean, Thai, Japanese, Italian, Spanish, etc.
Learn Arabic app is absolutely FREE!
With funeasylearn.com learning apps, you can learn Arabic for free. Learn more than 6,000 words through image illustration, recorded pronunciation and native translation into 51 languages: Arabic, English, Afrikaans, Albanian, Azerbaijani, Bengali, Bulgarian, Catalan, Chinese (Simplified), Chinese (Traditional), Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Estonian, Filipino, Finnish, French, Georgian, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hungarian, Icelandic, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Latvian, Lithuanian, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Persian, Polish, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Serbian, Slovak, Slovenian, Spanish, Swahili, Swedish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian, Urdu, Vietnamese. The app's vocabulary is divided thematically and covers most aspects of the everyday world, from the restaurant to the hotel, the home to the workplace, outer space to the animal kingdom. FunEasyLearn is a valuable learning tool as it has many fun games developed by experts.
FunEasyLearn is perfect for anyone who wants to learn Arabic, English, German, French, Spanish, Italian, Russian, etc.
Please support us by leaving a good rating, or share this app with your friends on Facebook, Twitter or Google+ if you like it.
If you have any issues regarding this app, please feel free to let us know at
Learn Arabic will allow you to speak basic Arabic language and serve as a guide for non-Arabs. Tap on each word to hear the narrator speak the Arabic words. The voice recording of Arabic to English translation benefits the users in learning Arabic. It has followings sections:
Alphabets: Arabic Alphabets with voice over.
Numbers: Arabic numbers.
Vocabulary: Basic Arabic words with English translation.
Common Sentences: Some common sentences in Arabic for day to day use.
Prepositions: Prepositions used in Arabic.
Interrogative Articles: Basic interrogative article translation from English to Arabic.
Masculine Feminine: Differentiation of genders in Arabic.
Personal Pronouns: Arabic Words used to associate with personal pronouns.
Nominal Sentences: Some Arabic sentences which are helpful in daily life.
Download and Rate Learn Arabic now.
This application covers learning the basic arabic for reading Quran.
On touching each alphabet, you can hear the pronounciation.
Lesson 1: Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 1(A): Jumbled Arabic Alphabets
Lesson 2: Arabic letters shapes and groups Initial shape
Lesson 2(A): Arabic letters shapes and groups middle shape
Lesson 2(B): Arabic letters shapes and groups final shape
Lesson 3: Zabar Arabic Vowel Fathah (Zabar)
Lesson 3(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 4: Arabic Sign Vowel Kasra (Zer)
Lesson 4(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5: Arabic Sign Vowel Damma (Pesh)
Lesson 5(A): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(B): Reading Exercise
Lesson 5(C): Reading Exercise
Positive or Negative, Please Rate and Review this application, It will help me to improve this application.
Learn Arabic Basics Level 3,4 and 5, will be published soon.
Contents(Images and Sounds) are Copyrights of www.as-sidq.org, which is distributed under the public domain in order to learn arabic for reading Al-Quran.
To get more lessons please go to www.as-sidq.org
• Commonly-used Arabic phrases & vocabularies (Translate from English to Arabic)
• Authentic Arabic pronunciation
• Search by keywords using Arabic and English
• Easy to store and manage your favorite items
• Font size adjustment
• No Internet connection required
If you are traveling to Arab, make sure you bring this app with you!
The Guide includes the following:
- Arabic Alphabets
- Numbers in Arabic
- Short Lesson 1: Letters
- Short Lesson 2: Numbers
- Short Lesson 3: Week and Days
- Short Lesson 4: Food
- Short Lesson 5: Family
- Short Lesson 6: Know Others
- Added more vocabulary
The app teaches the essentials of Arabic using a very engaging method. It is designed by a native Arabic speaker. It features letters, words and pronunciation in the proper formal Arabic manner (Al-Fosha). It adds fun to education so the kids will always be interested in learning.
Furthermore, the app contains NO ads.
Main app features:
* Pop the balloons again and again to hear a repeat of the letter, number or picture.
* In the numbers category, pop the small balloons to hear a count of the represented number. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* Full Arabic alphabet.
* A big collection of animals, shapes, colors, objects and fruits and vegetables. (requires in-app purchase to unlock all categories).
* A learn section and a play section in each category.
* A coloring section and a puzzle section in most categories.
* Floating balloons that can be popped.
* A very child friendly and fun background music that can be turned on/off.
* All words pronounced in Al-Fosha by a very clear, friendly and gentle female voice.
* You have the ability to keep repeating the words until you or the child get it right.
* Each represented word has its spelling also displayed.
* Excellent for children and adults alike.
If you like the app, please rate it.
If you have any requests or would like to report any bugs, please contact us using the contact form at our site:
✦ Get the full set of phrasebooks for FREE! Search for "codegent" and download more languages.. Japanese, Korean, Chinese, Vietnamese, Spanish, French, & many more. ✦
Learn Arabic is recorded using native speaker and we have tried our best to be authentic in the pronunciation whilst ensuring it is easy to understand. Recommended app for tourists and business people visiting Dubai, Egypt, Algeria, Saudi Arabia, Morroco, UAE, & more.
* Carefully translated list of essential phrases
* High quality audio pronunciation by native speaker
* No internet connection required
* Highlight important words with tips
* Store frequently used phrases in favourites
* Search by keywords
* No adverts or annoying popups
The LITE version contains over 400+ essential phrases.
- General conversation
- Directions and places
- Eating out
If you upgrade to the PRO and get 600+ more phrases
- Time and date
- Towns and provinces
- Tourist attractions
- Feeling sick
- Tongue twisters
If you like this app and find it useful please take a few seconds to give us a rating in the Android Market. For comments and suggestions please send an email to email@example.com. We love getting feedback from users of our apps.
Quickly learn the most frequent Arabic words and travel phrases before your holidays or build a solid vocabulary in just 10 min per day. Proven methodology for accelerated and stress-free learning of Arabic. Over 10.000 words and phrases with images and quality audio. More than any other app! Learn vocabulary while driving, running or doing housework in listening-only mode.
It's 100% free. Give it a try and download now!
► Courses: Arabic Travel phrases, Most frequent words, Arabic Slang, Business Arabic, Pickup lines... (all 100% free)
► Listening-only mode included
► Accelerated learning method with spaced repetitions, based on the latest research for optimum memorization
► Quality audio pronunciation and images
► No internet connection required while learning
► From absolute beginners to advanced learners
► Adapts to mobile phones and tablets
How does it compare to other language learning apps?
► 100% Free: No limitations of content or functions in an attempt to make you buy a paid version. Everything is free.
► More Words and Courses: Courses adapted to fit your language learning objectives, whether you want to study the language for your job, your holidays or just for asking someone on a date.
► Adjustable Learning Speed
► Accelerated Learning Methodology: Research in the field of vocabulary learning showed that spaced repetition language training gives the best results for memorization in language lessons. Plus optional relaxation music can increase student memory capacity (superlearning).
► Add your own vocabulary lists: If you are taking a course at a school, university or private academy, you can add the words from your textbook and learn them here instead of looking them up in a dictionary.
See our detailed comparison of the most popular language learning educational apps such as duolingo, busuu or babbel at http://www.languagecourse.net/mobile/comparison
Do not download this app if you want to learn grammar.
This app is designed for rapid learning of vocabulary and phrases.
For learning grammar thoroughly (such as tenses and verb conjugations) the best option is to attend a language course ideally in a country where the language is spoken. On our website http://www.LanguageCourse.net you can compare over 10000 reviews of language courses & programs worldwide. The best app is no replacement for a Arabic course, but can help make the vocabulary learning part of any course so much easier.
Available Course Content:
► Most Frequent Words
- Beginner A1 (500 words)
- Elementary A2 (501-1250)
- Lower Intermediate B1 (1251-2250)
- Upper Intermediate B2 (2251-3500)
- Advanced C1 (3501-5000)
► Dating Phrases
- Dating, Romance and Going Out
- Business Vocabulary
► Travel phrases
- Transportation & Direction
- Hotel / Accommodation
- Free time, Sports & more
- Eating out
Learn any of the following 32 languages with our other apps: Croatian, Romanian, Chinese, Catalan, Vietnamese, Turkish, Norwegian, Hungarian, Hindi, Thai, Bengali, German, Finnish, Bulgarian, French, Swedish, Slovak, Ukrainian, Danish, Italian, Malaysian, Korean, Persian, Hebrew, Czech, Greek, Portuguese, Polish, English, Russian, Spanish, Japanese, Dutch
- FREE English To Arabic Dictionary has 87,000 words.
- Search the English word and it will display its Arabic translation.
- "Search Options" feature that help to search the word "Starting" with searching word or "Ending" with searching word or "Containing" the searching word.
- Audio Pronunciation of English Words.
- Listen the Arabic sound of Words.
- No need of Internet. Work offline without using Internet.
Best Dictionary helps you on your travels and studies. *****
Contains a translation of the word and the translation of the Arab wholesale to the English and English to Arabic
Contains a database to save what you've translated.
Contains the pronunciation of the word and sentence Arabic or English.
Information and content, HAYRÂT FOUNDATION has been prepared by. HAYRÂT FOUNDATION 's in this valuable work, and thank you to everyone who contributed.
Encode and Author: K.Kerim TORUN
Requests and suggestions you can send by mail.
Learning with our free mobile app is like having a personal language tutor. You’ll discover new vocabulary and grammar—and learn how to use your new language skills in conversation.
Discover the benefits of learning a new language with our proven immersion-based methodology. Download the Rosetta Stone mobile app now and start learning!
Has your school or employer provided you with access to Rosetta Stone Foundations? Download this app to continue your Language Training on the go. Learners with access to Foundations get ALL content in the "Learn Languages: Rosetta Stone" app as part of their Foundations access.
** 2014 Academics’ Choice Smart Media Award winner and 2014 Tabby Awards Winner and Users' Choice pick **
• Chinese (Mandarin)
• English (American)
• English (British)
• Filipino (Tagalog)
• Persian (Farsi)
• Portuguese (Brazil)
• Spanish (Latin America)
• Spanish (Spain)
• Access your Rosetta Stone language training anywhere
• Free access to Lesson 1 in any one of 24 languages
• Proprietary speech-recognition technology
• Automatic sync across devices
• Enterprise and Education Rosetta Stone Foundations clients have full access to all available content
Course material and language lessons include:
• Language Basics
• Greetings and Introductions
• Past and Future
• Friends and Social Life
• Dining and Vacation
• …and more!
Whether you’re studying in your home or on the go, our effective language-learning method, course materials, and lessons can help you transform your life quickly and easily. Start today!
The experts are saying:
“The gold standard of computer-based language learning.” – CNN
“I love Rosetta Stone’s software, and I think the approach to learning languages works.” – TechCrunch
“Rosetta Stone may be the next best thing to living in a country.” – The Wall Street Journal
“I enjoy this app very much. I am able to practice my Spanish lessons on the subway train, standing in lines and at work during breaks.” – James Thompson
“I am extremely grateful to have to Rosetta Stone on my tablet/phone! I have the software on my desktop, but haven't been able to use it a lot due to school and traveling. Now, I can use my tablet/phone between classes or when I am not near my computer. AWESOME!!! Thank you so much!!!” – Eric Fullerton
About Rosetta Stone:
Rosetta Stone Inc. (NYSE:RST) is dedicated to changing the way the world learns. The company's innovative technology-driven language, reading and brain fitness solutions are used by thousands of schools, businesses, government organizations and millions of individuals around the world. Founded in 1992, Rosetta Stone pioneered the use of interactive software to accelerate language learning. Today the company offers courses in 30 languages, from the most commonly spoken (such as English, Spanish and Mandarin) to the less prominent (including Swahili, Swedish and Tagalog). Since 2013, Rosetta Stone has expanded beyond language and deeper into education-technology with its acquisitions of Livemocha, Lexia Learning, Vivity Labs, and Tell Me More. Rosetta Stone is based in Arlington, VA, and has offices around the world.
For more information, visit www.RosettaStone.com.
"Rosetta Stone" is a registered trademark or trademark of Rosetta Stone Ltd. in the United States and other countries.
• Translate individual words, phrases, or whole sentences
• Bookmark and Recent History for instant recall
• Multiple games to help students improve their vocabulary
• Online & Offline Pronunciation for English text
• Online Pronunciation for Arabic text
• Flash Card & Word of the Day for vocabulary learning
• Phrase Book for conversation
Designed for students, professionals and travelers using any android devices. It will automatically optimize itself for both tablet and phone displays to ensure text is easy to read.
Users can customize the font to ensure the text is readable. Definitions include Wiktionary word information, including historical uses of the word and synonyms to help students find the most appropriate word for any sentence.
Users can copy and paste translations into any other app or send the translation directly by SMS text message—plus the translation can be sent to Twitter as a tweet, Facebook as a status update, or LinkedIn as a network update.
The optional Word Of The Day uses a notification to send students a random most useful English word and definition to help the student expand his or her vocabulary.
Flash card, boost memory, multiple choice, and word guess games test students on their existing vocabulary and help them quickly learn new words.
Additional online games and feedback encourage study and pits students against each other online to see who has learned the most. Achievements and Leaderboard track the most advanced users, rewarding students for effective study.
It has IN-APP Purchasing
Just, 20% of the words in a language make up to 80% of the conversations we face in our daily life. You'll have a solid base and the ability to keep improving and developing yourself. This method is suitable for everyone from frequent travelers to first timers, as well as language students and enthusiasts.
'Let's Talk Arabic' is the faster and easier way to learn Modern Standard Arabic, as it is:
• Step-by-step lessons to teach you conversational Arabic from the beginning
• Practical vocabulary and authentic everyday usage
There are simple step-by-step explanations, plenty of practice talking exercises. No previous knowledge of Arabic is assumed.
- The book teaches the basics of Modern Standard Arabic using a simple and effective building-block method which is proven, simple, solid and reliable, as it has been successful for few years!
- The App includes everything you need for the Beginner’s level- vocabulary, grammar, culture, and practice.
With notes that you can incorporate intelligent writing powerfully, PDF annotation, typing, record and organize so you can take notes in your way!
Discover the freedom to capture ideas, share ideas, and present information in one place on Kindle Fire perfect HD.
Complete processing and handwriting Word
Notes chip enables easy capture of ideas and impressive. a zoom window app allows you to draw quickly and clearly all the details. Choose your favorite style pen to create beautiful notes.
The same tools that will help you take great notes in the application equip you to annotate PDF files: handwrite, type and discs. Then share these annotations via email or DropBox service. Bookmark important pages and easily find annotations.
Audio recordings link to your notes, so you can take notes with confidence. By reviewing your notes. Use the recording function to capture your own voice memos, presentations, or practice of speech.
Synchronization with the application, you can make your notes always saved in DropBox.
Improve your score by adding photos in your library or camera Kindle. Insert web clips, figures, and drawings to supplement your notes. Cropping, resizing, and draw on the images to make them perfect.
Protect and share your. Import notes, PDF, RTF and DropBox or web. Also.