At BOOTS & COOTS, we see the big picture with a degree of clarity that comes with our unprecedented heritage in the industry. Our VISION is an incident-free industry. Our MISSION is to provide our clients with the leadership, processes and relentless pursuit needed to accomplish this vision.
The Boots & Coots Blowout Contingency Plan (BCP) is arguably one of the best tools available for determining what level of risk we are accepting. The exhaustive process provides the client with a detailed picture of risks associated with a blowout. The BCP (PDF) will include but is not limited to the following:
• Emergency management organization and job descriptions
• Mobilization priorities
• Initial procedures and instructions
• Identify critical equipment, personnel, contractors, and suppliers; Data acquisition needs for site survey and files
• Safety, documentation and audits
• Emergency classifications, risks, and consequences
• General intervention strategies
• Blowout scenarios
• Specific intervention strategy to identify relief well and surface needs for hypothetical blowouts on critical structures and exploration wells
• Logistics and support with details of when and how to source equipment, material and services requirements based on scenarios and local capabilities
For emergencies, please contact 1-281-931-8884 immediately.
Sales and Service Order allows taking an oil or gas sales or service orders. Basic information is tracked with account and invoice numbers, along with a job overview, tank and appliances details, specific job information, parts used (quantity/price), and all calculated totals. All calculations are also done automatically in the application, rather than manually using pencil and a calculator.
Initial Drilling Rig Inspection form includes equipment inspection of tracks and outriggers, moving parts, drill rig, fluids, fuel and hydraulics, fire safety, brakes, emergency stop function, operational gauges and warning light functionality.
The app includes several mobile calculators that allow:
- to estimate changes in the resistivity of an NaCl solution
- to measure density of gas and oil under reservoir conditions
- to estimate drill pipe capacity, weight and displacement
The Oil & Gas Field Operations is a feature rich, convenient and easy-to-use mobile app that will certainly help you to improve accuracy on data collection.
Summary app features include:
• Take oil or gas Sales and Service Orders and send them to customers
• Make risk assessment summaries to evaluate hazards
• Inspect new drill rigs and equipment
• Use multiple calculators to estimate oil and gas density, resistivity, drill pipe capacity, weight and displacement
• Create your own contact list and make emergency calls when needed
• Retrieve PDF forms of the estimates, timesheets, maintenance logs and daily reports and share them via email, Facebook, network drives and other sharing options available on device
• Work in online/offline mode
• Sync data across multiple devices
• Discuss any issues and exchange ideas on different topics
If you are not satisfied with our pre-built form solution, you can upload your own PDF form and 100% customize it to meet your specific business needs.
Moreover, you can:
- upload any PDF form or document from local storage or cloud drives
- add your own fields to existing forms including datetime, text, numeric, location, signature, picture,radio, checkbox
- fill in your PDF forms
- print forms
- share forms via email and messages
- upload forms to cloud drives
- save and view generated reports on your device
Don't settle for an App that doesn't fit your business needs. Snappii Apps are 100% customizable, securely deployed and seamlessly integrated into you back end systems using the feature-rich Snappii Platform. Utilize feature-rich, convenient and easy to use Oil & Gas Field Operations app to perform inspections, evaluate risks, make calculations and more!
In addition to using free Oil & Gas Field Operations version you can remove all ads in the app by purchasing a $0.99 one time fee and get unlimited number of form submissions by subscribing via an optional In-App Purchase. Subscribe from your device and access these services via mobile app.
In-App Subscription Details:
• Monthly Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $4.99 US dollars per month
• Annual Unlimited Form Submission Subscription to get is $49.90 US dollars per year
• Payment will be charged at confirmation of purchase
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
• Account will be charged for renewal automatically
If you have questions or feedback on the Go NOV app, please contact us at gonov (at) nov.com.
National Oilwell Varco is the worldwide leader in the design, manufacture, installation, and commissioning, and providing aftermarket services for a wide variety of onshore and offshore drilling systems and equipment for the oil and gas industry.
- Location, statuses and directions to all drilling rigs in Western Canada (all free)
- "Follow" rigs and get notifications when they move, spud or rig release (follow up to five for free)
- See profiles on the wells being drilled
- oil and gas professionals
- Field service & supply professionals
- drilling crews
- Financial analysts
- Service & Supply Business Development professionals
- Asset teams (Geologists, Landmen, Operations Engineers, Drilling Engineers)
AMC Assist provides product information, drilling reference guides and calculators to optimise drilling efficiency and accuracy.
Drilling fluids product information
Calculators and drilling formulas
Metric or imperial measurements
Multi-lingual – currently available in English and Spanish
AMC manufacture and supply innovative drilling fluids, chemicals and equipment for the global minerals and niche oil & gas markets. We provide customer-specific solutions and on-site support to optimise the efficiency of operations worldwide. Customers trust AMC as a partner for unrivalled support, quality products and environmental solutions.