Enjoy a new mutual fund investment experience through the latest application for Android operating system, which allows you to invest in mutual funds in an easier, more convenient and speedier manner, and enables you to keep track of investment returns on your own and monitor the performance of mutual funds you are interested in i.e. LTFs, RMFs, gold ETFs, offshore funds and others from 21 asset management companies at anytime, anywhere.
With the latest application, you can:
• Buy, sell and switch funds with the same securities and derivatives trading account that you have opened with Phillip Capital (Thailand).
• Keep track of and check NAV of mutual funds from 21 asset management companies and investment returns of each fund you have invested in or monitor the latest information on mutual funds that you are interested in from the ‘Favorite’ menu.
• View charts and NAV of each fund in a way that will make life easier for you to make investment decisions.
• Monitor information on various mutual funds under one roof i.e. IPOs, dividend announcements, as well as weekly and monthly mutual fund research reports and top picks from leading mutual fund analysts.
• Make a model portfolio like investing in those mutual funds in a real world.
For more information or opening an account call us at 02 635 1718
InvestControl goes far beyond simple stock watchers go and allows you to build portfolios with different types of investments, including stocks, bonds, foreign currencies and mutual funds, maintain records of prices and transactions, be alerted about price changes, relevant news and events, track investment goals and much more.
InvestControl provides you instant answers to questions like these:
- How are my investments performing today?
- What is the current market value of my portfolios?
- How and where are my assets allocated?
- How risky is my portfolio today?
- What are the relevant news about my investments?
- How close am I from my financial goals?
★ Supports worldwide stocks, mutual funds and ETFs, bonds, stock options, cash accounts, indices, currency rates, real estate and generic investments.
★ Depending on each asset type, quotes can be obtained automatically from Yahoo! Finance, entered manually or even extracted from web pages.
★ Transactions like buys, sales, transfers, dividend payments and taxes/fees can be entered manually or imported from CSV files. Monthly recurring transactions like regular deposits and fees are supported.
★ Asset summaries include total buys/sales/dividends/fees, current value, total gain/loss, annual return, average and break-even price, current yield/yield to maturity (bonds), in-the-money/out-of-the-money indicator (options), latest transactions and news, upcoming events etc.
★ Supports multiple portfolios with unlimited assets. A detailed graphical report is provided for each portfolio, including market value, total gains and losses, type/risk/institution allocation, liquidity, annual returns, monthly deposits and value projections. A summary view shows consolidated info from all portfolios.
★ Goal tracking: you can set target amounts and dates for each portfolio and track the remaining value and time until you reach them.
★ Assets can be filtered by type or by status (owned only, losses, gains).
★ A built-in news aggregator downloads and filters only the news that are relevant to your portfolio. Several channels like CNN, Reuters and Yahoo! Finance are provided, and you can easily add more from any RSS feed.
★ Alert notifications can be programmed for changes in prices, market value or gain/losses, for each asset or for specific portfolios. After triggered, alerts can be automatically inverted or adjusted by a certain value or percentage.
★ The Financial Agenda keeps track of relevant events and reminders for each asset, like expiration/maturity dates, IPO dates, public announcements, payout dates etc.
★ A graphical simulation tool projects the future value of your portfolio based on variables like period, return rate, inflation, monthly deposits etc.
★ Home widgets are provided for a quick overview of your portfolios, assets, latest news and upcoming events.
★ Asset/portfolio summaries and transactions can be exported to compatible apps like Gmail, Google Docs, Evernote etc.
★ Several customizations are possible, including periodicity for automatic updates, local parameters like currency, inflation rate, number format etc.
★ Built-in password protection and backup to external storage/Dropbox.
★ A plugin for the Pebble smartwatch allows you to get price updates, news and alerts on your wrist.
When installed, InvestControl runs in TRIAL mode for a period of 20 days, allowing you to fully evaluate it. After this period, you must purchase a license key in order to continue using the app, maintaining all data already entered (search for "InvestControl License" for more information).
Please use the contact e-mail for bug reports, questions or suggestions, so we can respond as necessary. If you like InvestControl, please leave your rating here. Thank you!