HL Live gives you quick and easy access to fund and share prices, indices, market news, investment research, expert opinion and much more. It's free and no registration is required; download HL Live now for easy access to a wealth of investment information.
Get free access to:
- Prices, performance and research for more than 2,500 funds
- Share prices, news and research
- Interactive performance charts for funds and shares
- The Wealth 150 list – our favourite funds for new investment in each sector
- FTSE reports and round-ups of economic and business news
- Video interviews with the UK's leading fund managers
- Personalised watchlists of funds and shares – create multiple virtual portfolios
Already a client of Hargreaves Lansdown?
- Log in securely to your Vantage Accounts using your Master Password
- Check the value of your funds, shares, ISAs, SIPPs and other Vantage Accounts
- Deal funds, shares and ETFs
- View recent transactions and check pending orders
- Send, receive and manage secure messages
Hargreaves Lansdown is an independent investment broker that aims to give you the best information, best service and best prices. We give you information and research to help you make your own investment decisions, while our low share dealing rates and discounts on more than 2,400 funds could save you money. What's more, you can save tax when you invest in our Stocks & Shares ISA or SIPP (Self Invested Personal Pension). For more information on our products and services visit our website at www.hl.co.uk or call our Bristol Helpdesk on 0117 900 9000.
Please note, investments can fall in value as well as rise so you could get back less than you invest. Tax rules can change and any reliefs depend on your circumstances.
Hargreaves Lansdown Asset Management Ltd, One College Square South, Anchor Road, Bristol, BS1 5HL, is authorised and regulated by the Financial Services Authority. FSA Register number 115248.
App features include:
* Top stories in financial news
* Sector coverage on Financials, Technology, Energy, Healthcare, Consumer Services, Media & Industrials
* Ticker search
* Motley Fool Money and Market Foolery podcasts
* Offline reading
* Saving and sharing via Facebook, Twitter and email
– View cost basis using the new combined accounts option.
– Minor enhancements and bug fixes.
As a Vanguard investor, you can use the app to do the following (some features may not be available for employer-sponsored plans):
Manage account activity
– Check your balances and review more than 10 years of detailed transaction history.
– Monitor your personal performance and review detailed cost basis information. (You can even apply a cost basis method to your mutual fund transactions.)
– View your account statements and messages.
– Review your employer-sponsored plan.
Buy & sell
– Trade mutual funds, ETFs, and stocks in retirement and nonretirement accounts.
– Use your camera to invest by check into eligible accounts. (Camera permissions required by Android apply only to the mobile check investment feature of our app. Vanguard won't access any stored images or audio on your device.)
– Transact on your employer plan: Exchange funds, update your asset mix, modify how new contributions are invested, and rebalance your account (if allowed by your plan).
– Make smart decisions with the help of a portfolio analysis tool that's driven by Vanguard's time-tested investment principles.
– Track market index trends.
– Research Vanguard mutual funds and ETFs* as well as stocks, funds, and ETFs from other companies.
– View and share news, videos, articles, research papers, and blog entries.
Financial advisors: Download "Vanguard for Advisors," our free app that's designed for you.
Don't have a Vanguard account? Tap "Open an account" on the app's home screen. You can use the app to review market performance data, read Vanguard news, and research our wide selection of mutual funds and ETFs.
**Vanguard ETF Shares can be bought and sold only through a broker (who may charge a commission) and cannot be redeemed with the issuing fund. The market price of Vanguard ETF Shares may be more or less than net asset value.**
*U.S. Patent Nos. 6,879,964; 7,337,138; 7,720,749; 7,925,573; 8,090,646; and 8,417,623.
**Visit vanguard.com or contact your broker to obtain a Vanguard ETF or fund prospectus containing investment objectives, risks, charges, expenses, and other information. Read and consider carefully before investing.**
Mutual funds and ETFs, like all investments, are subject to risk, including the possible loss of the money you invest.
Images are for illustrative purposes only.
Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
© 2015 The Vanguard Group, Inc. All rights reserved. Vanguard Marketing Corporation, Distributor of the Vanguard Funds.
Keep track of Markets and Stocks
• Track and chart the market, individual stocks, exchange-traded funds (ETFs), mutual funds and your watchlist all before you even log-in.
Trade almost anything
• Place stock and ETF orders (in extended hours also for eligible stocks and ETFs, where applicable) and trade mutual funds easily.
• Place, modify or cancel one, two, three, or four leg options strategies(2)
• Receive Real-Time Trade Notifications for your trade executions.
• Even pick which lots are traded with Specified Lot cost basis trading.
Access and Manage your Accounts
• View your watchlist (synchronized with those on Schwab.com) and get auto-updating quotes.
• Keep an eye on balances for your brokerage, Schwab Bank, Schwab 401(k), and other accounts.
• View unrealized gain/loss, cost basis and holding period for your positions.
• Deposit checks using Schwab Mobile DepositTM Pay your bills quickly and easily from your Schwab Bank accounts. Make, edit, and cancel payments. Pay e-bills and add/edit billers. (3)
• Transfer funds between accounts, select transfer frequency and make IRA contributions directly from your brokerage accounts.
There's even more on the way!
Please read this important information:
BROKERAGE PRODUCTS: NOT FDIC-INSURED • NO BANK GUARANTEE • MAY LOSE VALUE
1System availability and response times are subject to market conditions and mobile connection limitations. Trade Orders received outside normal market hours will be entered the next business day.
2Options carry a high level of risk and are not suitable for all investors. Certain requirements must be met to trade options through Schwab. Please read the options disclosure document titled "Characteristics and Risks of Standardized Options” (http://www.theocc.com/about/publications/character-risks.jsp ) Supporting documentation for any claims or statistical information is available upon request, call 800-435-4000 for a copy.
Multiple leg options strategies will involve multiple commissions. Spread trading must be done in a margin account.
3Schwab Mobile DepositTM is not available on all devices. The Schwab Mobile Deposit service is subject to certain eligibility requirements, limitations, and other conditions. Enrollment is not guaranteed, and standard hold policies apply.
Android(TM) is a trademark of Google Inc. Use of this trademark is subject to Google Permissions.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., Charles Schwab Bank, and optionsXpress, Inc. are separate but affiliated companies and subsidiaries of The Charles Schwab Corporation. Brokerage products are offered by Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("Schwab") and optionsXpress, Inc. (Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org)) ("optionsXpress"). Deposit and lending products and services are offered by Charles Schwab Bank, Member FDIC and an Equal Housing Lender.
Charles Schwab & Co., Inc., 211 Main Street, San Francisco, CA 94105
©2014 Charles Schwab & Co., Inc. All rights reserved. Member SIPC (http://www.sipc.org). CS17369-01
Screenshots are for illustrative purposes only.