Designed by journalists specializing in the watch industry and kept up to date all year round, the Watches the Journal app is a true watch lifestyle magazine. It is the multimedia extension of an acclaimed watch magazine, now in its ninth year, called Montres Le Guide. All the content of Montres Le Guide/Watches the Guide is available on the Watches the Journal app.
Watches the Journal proposes exclusive interviews with bosses of major watch brands, portraits of the most prestigious manufactures such as Cartier, Rolex, and Omega, analyses of the watch market and explanations. You can find the whole universe of fine watchmaking and luxury watches on Watches the Journal, available in five languages (French, English, German, Spanish and Chinese).
Are you looking for a pocket watch, a men’s watch, a ladies’ watch or a luxury watch, information about grand complications, the price of a new model, or one of Switzerland’s many watch museums? New arrivals, prices in Swiss francs and addresses are also available on the app. Download Watches the Journal and keep up with the latest watch news at all times, easily and wherever you go!
Keywords: WtheJournal, Watches the Journal, watches, Montres Le Guide, wristwatches, pocket watches, watch, men’s watch, ladies’ watch, luxury watch, watches, watch, watchmaking, fine watchmaking, watchmakers, luxury, complications, watch complications, lifestyle.
With over 120,000 downloads, TWM is one of the most popular watch magazines available. Why? Download it and see for yourself. Packed full to bursting with watch news, reviews and fully interactive features, there is a bit of something for everyone, including biopics on legends such as Chuck Yeager and explorations into the mind-blowing technology of watchmaking. Can a Casio G-Shock survive a fourteen-storey fall straight onto concrete? Can you balance a car on top of a Bell & Ross without breaking it? Only TWM has the answer. As well as all this, there are competitions to win fabulous prizes and buyer's guides to keep you right on the pulse of the watch world too.
The best part about TWM is that it is completely free, so find out what 100,000+ people have been enjoying and download TWM onto your Android device today.
116 stron z zawsze aktualnymi informacjami dotyczacymi Polakow na Wyspach:
- Newsy, Wywiady, Reportaze
- Eventy, Wystawy
- Ciekawe artykuly,
- Porady i ogloszenia
Wszystko co moze Cie zainteresowac i okazac sie przydatne w codziennym zyciu.
Badz na biezaco – czytaj Coolture w wersji elektronicznej!
Cooltura – the biggest and most popular Polish weekly magazine in the UK for the Polish community is now available in digital format.
116-pages includes up to date information from Poland and the UK.
Every issue includes hot topics such as:
- Capital news, Interviews, Reports
- Upcoming events, section on culture
- Articles, journalistic commentary
- Advice and classified section
Everything that might be of your interest and be useful in everyday life.
Stay up to date! Enjoy and read us in digital format.
Every month H&E naturist is packed with a host of features on practically every aspect of the naturist lifestyle around the world. Every issue carries an updated UK & Ireland club and swim guide and What's On listings, plus regular columns on France, Spain and Portugal, nude-related film and book reviews, and a Q&A column which aims to answer readers' questions about naturism, whether they be common or more unusual inquiries.
There is also a regular food column with the young Manchester-based Naked Vegan Cooks, who you might have seen on TV in C4's widely trailed My Daughter, the Teenage Nudist.
Throughout the year, special features offer a closer look at a wider range of destinations, from the USA & Caribbean and Greece, to what the UK has to offer with updates from home grown naturist clubs and attractions.
If you’re interested in the naturist lifestyle, where to meet like-minded people and how to get involved then H&E is essential reading.
In 2013, Armstrong's consolidated net sales from continuing operations totaled approximately $2.7 billion. Based in Lancaster, Pa., Armstrong operates 35 plants in eight countries with approximately 8,600 employees.
- Its air transport coverage is second to none with interviews with the leadership of all of the airlines across the region. The region is one of the fastest growing in the world and has more orders for new aircraft than any other. The magazine is an official partner of the Arab Air Carriers Organization – AACO – which gives access to the strategic thinking of the industry as a whole.
- With regular ongoing threats across the whole region defence is a key subject and the Arabian Aerospace defence team provide insight into air forces in the region and regularly update on fleet acquisition, manoeuvres and services.
- There are more VVIP jetliners in the Middle East than anywhere else in the world. And today there is an increasing awareness and demand for smaller jets too. Arabian Aerospace is close to the business aviation market thanks to its unique partnership with MEBAA, the Middle East Business Aviation Association and regularly reports on operations and service from the regions charter operators, owners and flight support service companies as many of the world’s top providers are based in our region.
- As space budgets in the world have been cut it is unsurprising that the Middle East is now stepping up its presence. From its own satellite industry to investment in projects such as Virgin Galactic, the region has an interest and Arabian Aerospace is there to cover it.
- Many other key industry sectors are also growing thanks to investment from the region.
- Aircraft completions: GCC and Saudi organisations now own many of the world’s top completion houses for wide bodied VIP jets, and is setting up its own centre in the Gulf. It is also has launch customers for many of the IFE equipment, services and connectivity and our dedicated Interiors team keep an eye on what is new.
- Manufacturing: Al Ain, in the emirate of Abu Dhabi is becoming a centre of expertise for aerostructures and is now building key parts for both Airbus and Boeing. In North Africa hundreds of companies have entered the supply chain … and Bombardier has introduced its own manufacturing plant to Morocco
- MRO: With ownership of globally acknowledged MRO providers and the home grown expertise in Turkey, Jordan and Egypt sees greater investment in this sector.
These are just some of the reasons why Arabian Aerospace is a must have. And it is not just for people IN the region. Arabian Aerospace is well read and respected by manufacturers and service providers in Europe, the Americas and Asia.
Now the Arabian Aerospace app enables you to enjoy all this great news, analysis and features from the award-winning team of journalists and photographers that bring you the number one news from this rapidly expanding area of the world.
European publication and website which focuses on
materials handling, warehousing, distribution,
transport & transit packaging.
Logistics Business IT is an unique journal
encompassing all software & IT hardware
technologies & applications for the supply chain:
WMS, SCM, TMS, ERP, voice, print & label, ADC &
In addition to the 8 print issues,
both journals operate eNewsletters and Eshots and
both websites offer news, specific zones, videos,
brochures/white papers and much more.
Logistics Business also exhibits at a dozen major
international logistics exhibitions each year.
Logistics Business publish 2 quarterly journals
covering the international supply chain sector.
• Health and Safety
• Environmental and Quality issues
• Human Resources implementation requirements
• Sales & Marketing
• Lean manufacturing and improving productivity
• Technology and industry information and statistics
• Content also includes case studies in business improvement services, interviews with key personalities and diaries of forthcoming industry events
The BPIF (British Printing Industries Federation) is the principal business support organisation representing the UK print, printed packaging and graphic communication industry. It is one of the country’s largest and most dynamic trade associations and serves a sector which has a collective annual turnover of £14.1 billion and employs approximately 130,000 people. Through a team of around 50 advisors and consultants, all industry experts, the BPIF provides high quality advice and support for printing companies to help them develop healthy, sustainable and profitable businesses, often in the face of fierce foreign competition and from all other forms of communication.
The BPIF at a glance:
• Not for profit organisation
• Largest training provider to the British printing industry
• Represents industry on a national level
• Helps to shape Government thinking
• Specialist areas represented by series of Special Interest Groups
• Wide range of national and regional networking opportunities
• Series of prestigious events-All Party Parliamentary Print Group
Business Money is the industry journal in commercial finance and business banking. Published since 1993, on the basis that good financial judgement is a skill that requires a blend of economic, market, legal and product knowledge. With this latest app version of the publication, Business Money is now in the most convenient place for you.
The monthly, subscriptions-based publication delivers news, reviews, research, comment and analysis to financial intermediaries, business bankers, commercial lenders, and SME decision makers and supports these finance professionals with timely, relevant and accurate market intelligence and sources of business funding. Business Money provides senior business finance decision-makers with balanced market intelligence and sources of business finance with the inclusion of valuable product and company news but also includes insightful features on the state and development of business finance in the UK and worldwide.
Key features include:
Factoring and invoice discounting
Regulations and legal frameworks
Market economy review
Mergers and acquisitions
Are you looking for finance either for your own business or on behalf of a client? Business Money has an extensive range of contacts within the commercial finance and banking sectors. It can advise on placing your requirements ranging from a modest piece of business equipment up to a multi-million pound facility supporting a variety of business activities. We have experienced practitioners to assist you with your proposal located in most regions of the United Kingdom should you require it.
Spectroscopy Europe is published six times a year plus an annual Directory. It is a joint publication of:
John Wiley & Sons Ltd
The Atrium, Southern Gate
West Sussex PO19 8SQ
IM Publications LLP
6 Charlton Mill
West Sussex PO18 0HY
First-hand information about life in the UK, our weekly helps to cope with everyday Poles in Britain: we organize our readers a free consultation with lawyers, psychologists, create a share assistance, intervene in cases submitted by our disadvantaged compatriots struggle with false stereotypes Poles and Polish. We try to integrate the Polish community scattered in different parts of the UK, but also to understand the British. We hope that through their work, both information and intervention will inform and assist the Polish community in the UK, yet as long as the Polish people in the UK need us. Download the free app today!
See what some of our readers are saying:
“Just wanted to say you never disappoint, there is always something for someone in the magazine.”
“You do such great articles I will carry on telling my friends and family about you. I'm so happy that this magazine is available I read it over and over again.”
“Carry on with your fantastic work and I’ll look forward to the next issue.”
Some of the great topics we cover
General parenting topics with an additional needs twist:
• Toilet training when your child has additional needs,
• Addressing sleep issues,
• Hints and tips for playing together,
• Choosing childcare or a school,
• The importance of time for you.
• Support organisations,
• Applying for benefits,
• Guides to different conditions,
• Tips for hospital stays,
• Specialist product reviews, including wheelchairs, car seats, pushchairs,
• Getting a statement of special educational needs,
• Different therapies,
• Makaton communication signs.
Designed to empower you to get the best for your family.
Also featured are regular columns from parents of young children with additional needs, sharing their experiences, journey and advice. Issues include reader competitions, subscriber giveaways, a recipe and much more.
Download My Child & Me today and keep coming back for additional content only available in the digital version.
My Child & Me is the magazine for you and your family.
We work closely with all associations and organizations to promote best practice and we will always highlight the positive aspect of the industry. Pro Landscaper brings together contractors (design & build and maintenance), Architects and designers as well as their respective associations to unite this excellent industry.
Now our readers will be able to access the content through our new multi media app.
Produced by film lovers, for film lovers, we are passionate about cinema in all its forms from the smallest independent productions to the biggest Hollywood blockbusters.
– the very latest trailers
– up-to-the-minute film news
– exclusive red-carpet photos
– behind-the-scenes reports
– video interviews
– in-depth features by some of the UK’s leading film journalists
– exclusive competitions