Track your car in real time as it comes to pick you up in minutes. Or just kick back and relax, we’ll notify you when your car has arrived. Payments are simple and happen right from the app so you can just hop out when you arrive at your destination. And safety is a top Hailo priority -- all of our drivers are licensed by the local authority.
Get started with £10 or €10 off your first ride, choose the right promo code for your city:
APPLDN | APPMNC | APPLEEDS | APPLIV | APPIRE
Why choose Hailo?
Setting your pickup location is a breeze:
We integrate with Foursquare and we remember your frequently used locations.
Whether in a classic taxi or a luxury car, it’s easy to choose how you want to roll.
Never again agree to pay for a fare without knowing about how much it will cost. Use our fare quotes feature to enter your destination, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much your fare will cost.
An easy way to pay:
No more fussing with paying for your taxi. Enter your card in our app and we’ll safely and securely keep it stored. Add multiple cards if you want, and you can switch between them for any trip. For those that must, don’t worry as you can still pay with cash.
Trip History and Receipts:
Handy dandy receipts are kept in your history, and we’ll also email you a copy at the end of your trip.
Recover lost items:
One day we left our wallet in the back of a taxi and it made for a pretty bad day. So we thought it would be great if Hailo offered a way to help you recover lost property.
Need a wheelchair accessible taxi? No problem, flip the accessibility switch on and we’ll only send accessible vehicles.
Twitter & Facebook integration:
This is major because if you don’t tweet or post about your journey, how do people know it actually happened? Did it actually happen?
Key Features of the Independent Taxi Taxi Hail application include:
• Book a reservation in as few as 3 clicks
• Get a fare estimate by entering both pick-up and destination addresses
• Receive a confirmation number for your reservation immediately on booking
• Receive notifications including vehicle number once your reservation has been dispatched
• Monitor the progress of your vehicle on a map
• Create a list of favorite addresses and assign a custom name for each
• Specify the number of passengers, vehicle type and preferred payment method
• Review all reservations you have made over the past 30 days
• Provide feedback related to the application and/or service you received
• Call Independent Taxi with the push of a button
To begin using the Independent Taxi Taxi Hail application today:
• Download the free app
• Create an account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
• Validate your account (via the confirmation email you receive)
• Login to the app (Email & Password)
• Enter your pick-up address
• Enter your destination address (this allows us to provide an estimated fare amount)
• Book your trip (reservations can be immediate or for a future time/date)
On booking a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation number, along with an update when your vehicle has been assigned. From here you can monitor the progress of your vehicle as it moves towards your pick-up location.
The Independent Taxi Taxi Hail application retains a history of your previous reservations (up to 30 days) for expense management and to quickly rebook the same trip with the push of a button. You may also create a list of favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.) to speed the booking process.
You can also customize your orders by selecting the number of passengers, preferred vehicle type, and preferred method of payment. These preferences can be saved to your account profile for future bookings.
At Independent Taxi your comfort and safety are our top priorities! Let us know how we can serve you better by providing feedback via the Independent Taxi Taxi Hail application or by calling (617) 268-1313.
We look forward to adding many exciting new features to the Independent Taxi Taxi Hail application in the months ahead, and are always interested in what you have to say!
All arrival estimates come directly from the MBTA. Unfortunately, the MBTA does not provide estimates for the Green line.
Please comment to let me know what you like (and what should be improved/added)! And if you have any problems, feel free to email me.
Pay for metered street parking in the city of Boston with the ParkBoston app. It’s the easy and convenient way to pay for parking on-the-go without having to visit a pay box or feed the meter.
Look for the ParkBoston logo on street signs and meters throughout the city to determine availability in your area.
· Pay for parking from your car
· Mobile alerts 10 minutes prior to your time expiring
· Extend your parking time remotely
· Receipts emailed straight to your inbox
· Add multiple vehicles
The app's popular second-by-second vehicle tracking map visualizes your bus' exact location and estimates how many minutes it will take to arrive. Instead of waiting and wondering, spend your time doing something more important!
• Real-time bus tracking displays the exact location of your bus on a map, letting you watch as the bus makes its way to your stop.
• Remarkably accurate arrival predictions cut down on time spent waiting around—you get to be the judge of when to head down to the stop.
• Stay tuned with MBTA Service Alerts
• Save frequent stops to your favorite
• Find nearest stops via GPS
• Find stops using routes
• Don't have data plan? Don't worry. Send SMS and get times of buses
• No hassle to press refresh. Built-in auto-refresh functionality
• Pull To Refresh functionality
• Share buses arrival times with your friends
• Customizable (Rename stops, Delete stops, Change nearby radius for stop search, Turn on/off auto-refresh, Change layout)
• User Friendly with Interactive Interface
• User feedback options put you in touch with app developer.
Get the arrival time of MBTA buses on your mobile by installing Boston Bus Tracker app.
• Your suggestion would be much appreciated. Please do so to improve the efficiency.
This app is in no way affiliated or endorsed by the MBTA
- simple, fast and easy to use
- gestures controlled map
- stations quick search
- optimal route planning
- step-by-step route directions (on map or in a detailed list)
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
Use a map to select your pick-up location, and track the location of your taxi.
Receive notification alerts about the status of your booking, and when your taxi arrives.
TAXI BOOKING FEATURES:
• Request a taxi cab right now, or select a future date and time for pick-up.
• Don’t know your location? – Send the taxi to your current GPS position.
• You can also tap a location on a map, or type in a pick-up address.
• Save a pick-up address as a favorite, and use it for future bookings.
• Select booking options for your cab (wheelchair accessible, pet-friendly,etc.)
• Get a fare estimate based on map distance between pickup and destination.
• A confirmation message lets you know your booking request was accepted.
• Display the current location of your taxi on a map.
• Cancel a booking.
• Display up to three previous bookings made with your mobile device.
• Tap a button to make a phone call to Bay State Taxi LLC (if app is installed on a phone).
NOTE: If the Bay State Taxi Brookline/Boston application is installed on a tablet, the feature to call Bay State Taxi LLC is disabled.
Brookline, Boston, Bay State, Logan, Pine Manor, Coolidge, Longwood, Fenway, Brighton, West Roxbury, Roslindale, Jamaica Plain, Chestnut Hill, Allston