Use the new United Cabs app to:
• Book a taxi in New Orleans, Louisiana
• Book immediately or up to 7 days in advance!
• Watch the nearby taxis move on your map & get an estimated fare
• Get immediate confirmation of your driver's name, plate number, picture, and watch him move towards you on a map
• Share your ride with loved ones, family, friends or the world and let them track your taxi in real-time
• Rate your trip and comment on your driver
• Repeat frequent bookings from the History list and save even more time
A few tips to get you started:
1. The app auto-detects your location & sets your Pick-Up (you will need to turn on your Location access under Settings for this)
2. Tap on "To" to select or search for your desired Drop-Off locations.
4. You can tap on the small map above to view nearby taxis.
5. Hit Book Now when you are ready & Register to Activate your phone if you haven't already.
6. Get the details of your taxi driver and watch his taxi drive towards you on the map. Call United Cabs if there's anything wrong or just to double confirm your pick-up.
7. Voila! A taxi shows up at your doorstep and Share Your Ride for added safety then Rate your trip and driver when you End your Trip.
*The price shown in the calculator trip is in local currency*
Available in New Orleans, Louisiana
- Updates with RTA provided GPS data every 30 seconds
- Shows vehicle direction (after first 30 seconds)
- Shows stops and cross streets for individual routes
- Shows speed, route name and number for each vehicle
Send us feedback!
Using this app, passengers can set their pick up location with a single tap, and with another, have a cab called to their location. By setting a drop-off point passengers will get a quote for the journey based on our pricing model and can see the best suggested route in advance.
Passengers can see a log of previous bookings and use this to quickly set pick up and drop off points or reuse the whole journey.
* Easy and intuitive user interface with instant learning curve
* Automatic map location to street address geocoding
* Provides journey time and quote before booking
* Quick links to call, text or email our office
* Emails confirmation of order to the passenger
* See location of nearby cabs on the map
* Ability to manually set pick up point
* Clean and user-friendly interface
* Reusable booking history
* Supports English, French, German, Italian, Polish, Spanish, Russian, Simplified & Traditional Chinese, Ukrainian, Thai, Malay, Japanese, Swedish and Korean.
Download the app today!
Key Features of the United Cabs Taxi Hail App include:
• Book a reservation in as few as 3 clicks
• Get a fare estimate by entering both pickup and destination addresses
• Receive a confirmation number for your reservation immediately on booking
• Receive notifications including vehicle number once your reservation has been dispatched
• Monitor the progress of your vehicle on a map
• Create a list of favorite addresses and assign a custom name for each
• Specify the number of passengers, vehicle type and preferred payment method
• Review all reservations you have made over the past 30 days
• Provide feedback related to the App and/or service you received
• Call United Cabs with the push of a button
To begin using the United Cabs Taxi Hail App today:
• Download the free app on Google Play Store, Apple App Store or on-line
• Create an account (Email, Name, Phone # and Password)
• Validate your account (via the confirmation email you receive)
• Login to the app (Email & Password)
• Enter your pickup address
• Enter your destination address (this allows us to provide an estimated fare amount)
• Book your trip (reservations can be immediate or for a future time/date)
On booking a reservation, you will immediately receive a confirmation number, along with an update when your vehicle has been assigned. From here you can monitor the progress of your vehicle as it moves towards your pickup location.
The United Cabs Taxi Hail App retains a history of your previous reservations (up to 30 days) for expense management and to quickly rebook the same trip with the push of a button. You may also create a list of favorite locations (Home, Work, etc.) to speed the booking process.
You can also customize your orders by selecting the number of passengers, preferred vehicle type and preferred method of payment. These preferences can be saved to your account profile for future bookings.
At United Cabs, your comfort and safety are our top priorities! Let us know how we can serve you better by providing feedback via the United Cabs Taxi Hail App, our website “How are we doing” link or call the head office at 306-244-3767.
We look forward to adding many exciting new features to the United Cabs Taxi Hail App in the months ahead, and are always interested in what you have to say!
Track your car in real time as it comes to pick you up in minutes. Or just kick back and relax, we’ll notify you when your car has arrived. Payments are simple and happen right from the app so you can just hop out when you arrive at your destination. And safety is a top Hailo priority -- all of our drivers are licensed by the local authority.
Get started with £10 or €10 off your first ride, choose the right promo code for your city:
APPLDN | APPMNC | APPLEEDS | APPLIV | APPIRE
Why choose Hailo?
Setting your pickup location is a breeze:
We integrate with Foursquare and we remember your frequently used locations.
Whether in a classic taxi or a luxury car, it’s easy to choose how you want to roll.
Never again agree to pay for a fare without knowing about how much it will cost. Use our fare quotes feature to enter your destination, and we’ll give you an estimate of how much your fare will cost.
An easy way to pay:
No more fussing with paying for your taxi. Enter your card in our app and we’ll safely and securely keep it stored. Add multiple cards if you want, and you can switch between them for any trip. For those that must, don’t worry as you can still pay with cash.
Trip History and Receipts:
Handy dandy receipts are kept in your history, and we’ll also email you a copy at the end of your trip.
Recover lost items:
One day we left our wallet in the back of a taxi and it made for a pretty bad day. So we thought it would be great if Hailo offered a way to help you recover lost property.
Need a wheelchair accessible taxi? No problem, flip the accessibility switch on and we’ll only send accessible vehicles.
Twitter & Facebook integration:
This is major because if you don’t tweet or post about your journey, how do people know it actually happened? Did it actually happen?
Our app is cheaper than a taxi, faster than the bus, and easy to use.
• Getting Started: After downloading Lyft and signing up, simply open the app and request a ride.
• Paying: Never worry about having cash for a cab or the bus again — with Lyft, you pay through your phone. It’s easy, fast, and secure.
• Split the Cost: Easily split the cost of a ride with friends through the app. No more IOU’s.
About Our Drivers
• All Lyft drivers pass comprehensive background and DMV checks before being approved for the service.
• Drivers are rated by passengers and only the highest-rated drivers are allowed on the road.
• Lyft provides a first-of-its-kind $1M liability insurance for total peace of mind.
Join the millions who’ve chosen Lyft instead of a cab for commuting, going out at night, and getting to events. Next time you need a ride, skip the bus, taxi, or car service and choose Lyft.
What people are saying:
"Ride-sharing programs like Lyft are providing commuters with less expensive and more social ways to get around. Users log into the app, specify where they’re heading, and a background-checked driver picks them up for less than a typical cab ride." - TODAY Show on how Lyft works
"In a city where taxis can be scarce and Uber’s black town cars are rampant but expensive, Lyft has quickly gained visibility due to low prices and quirky branding." - Ad Age on what differentiates Lyft
"Lyft's focus on the everyman has recently extended to the wildly successful Lyft Line carpool service aimed at commuters, which offers discounts of 30% to 60% for sharing a Lyft ride with others." - Fast Company on Lyft Line
“...Special emphasis was put on making rides reflect the values of the company. The founders didn’t want the experience to be like a taxi or an Uber ride, where a passenger sat in the back and didn’t interact with the driver.” - Techcrunch on Lyft’s community values
“Lyft is a foreign country for an Uber refugee, but it doesn't take long to feel at home there.” - Mashable, on switching to Lyft from Uber
“ A few weeks ago, one Lyft driver served me homemade lemon bread. The experience feels less mercenary than taking an Uber ride, as if you’re engaging a friend rather than a chauffeur, which is exactly the atmosphere you’d want in a daily car pool.” - New York Times, on the difference between Lyft and Uber
For Lyft drivers using the app, continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.