All rights reserved by Lightem Technologies Ltd.
Just plug the charger, and chech the current in mA
Is your One Plus One charging or discharging ?
Open the application and if it is above 850 mA, means your charger is working correctly.
Open the Raw Info and you can check your battery info, like battery type, voltage etc
Note: This software has only been tested on OnePlus One
Immersive mode without root or xposed mode. Now it is possible to prevent this bug FOREVER.
Please remember that this app only work during phone call. If you have other touch screen issues please report that bugs to OnePlus.
This app is open source;
What is the problem: The problem is shown in the BACON-347 (https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-347). There is some ghost touch above status bar which cause to open notification panel. After first touch to screen, phone assume that these two touches releated (Your touch and ghost touch) and tell to system there is a slide from first touch to second one. This action opens the notification panel. But if the second touch is for hang up to call phone cant do that because it assume that you want to open notification.
How this app works: During a phone call, this app put a view above status bar and absorbs the effect of ghost touch(When this happened, fix count increase) After user's first touch, if user try to hang up call, app assists user and close the call. But if user touch any other position other than close button, app closes and dont open the notification panel. That is all.
*This app is only trying to reduce effects of BACON-347. It is not a permanent fix. You can watch this bug's state from BACON-347*
*This app is only for OnePlus One*
*This app has no guarantee to fix problem. It can be different at every single phone*
*This app is not fix for screen driver*
You can follow that problem at BACON-55 (https://jira.cyanogenmod.org/browse/BACON-55)
MK350D is one of the products of MK350 series.
It illustrates a reminder of the different standardized color codes, properties of the connectors and its losses.
The application also includes an entertainment section which comprises a timer which measures the time for the welding of each fiber.
You can follow your evolution in time, save it in a table, share the best results on Facebook and challenge your friends.
Have fun !!
The content is the same in both versions and includes:
- A Transceiver Selection guide that helps you find the correct transceiver needed for a specific fiber span. It also allows for a quick transceiver price quote to be provided by Telecom Engineering.
- A Fiber Loss Calculator that calculates the loss of a fiber span with specific characteristics over single mode and multimode fiber.
- A Fiber Color Code guide that helps identify the correct fiber by color and its corresponding numbering as per TIA/EIA 598C.
- A CWDM and Channel Converter that shows CWDM channel wavelengths, frequencies and channel numbers, as per ITU G.694.
- A DWDM and Channel Converter that shows DWDM channel wavelengths, frequencies and channel numbers, as per ITU G.694.1.
- A dBm to mW Converter that converts from power in decibels to milliwatts and vice versa for single channel and multi channel WDM applications.
- A Chromatic Dispersion Calculator that calculates the chromatic dispersion of a specific fiber span by specifying its operating wavelength, zero dispersion wavelength and slope.
- A Latency Calculator that calculates the delay of a signal in a fiber or copper cable link.
- A OSNR calculator that calculates fiber span OSNR where optical amplifiers are deployed.
We welcome all comments and suggestions for future upgrades to our tool box.
Fine tune controls are also available, just scroll up and down.
You can Export/Import the settings to other devices, show or hide in the notification bar.
There's also a Screen Test feature.
Hope you enjoy.
Do you wanna translate for your language?
Contact me, your name will be included.
Cette outil permet de calculer le code couleur de la fibre, pour une FO donnée.
Merci à :
Technicien / soudeur en fibre optique,
Actuellement en recherche d'un poste
Contact : email@example.com
- fiber optic test and measurement engineers;
- telecommunication engineers;
- fiber optic line installers;
- other technicians.
What Fiberizer Mobile helps you to do:
1) view, analyze, and edit OTDR traces on the go;
2) measure fiber optic lines in the field, by connecting your mobile device to a compatible OTDR (for example, Agizer OPX-BOX, Agizer OPX-350, and others) via Bluetooth or Ethernet (e.g. WiFi);
3) use advanced methods of measuring reflectance, optical return loss and fiber attenuation (e. g., 2- or 5- marker analysis), automated mode or manually;
4) effectively store, organize, and share your measurement results among the team and management, via the Fiberizer Cloud application;
5) work with the universal Telcordia GR-196 & SR-4731 *.sor format.
Please rate the application and give us your opinion about it.
This is the free version, which contains ads; you can also buy from the Market the PRO version of the app to support the developer, unlock more features and get rid of the ads.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator;
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator;
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it, and buy the full version to support the development.
Electrodroid PRO link: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=it.android.demi.elettronica.pro
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Spectrum Genius is a powerful App that has to be used with Asensetek smart spectrometer "Lighting Passport".
Spectrum Genius provides you friendly UI and rich information critical to everyone concerns about light and color.You can measure and get almost all photometry :
Spectrum, CCT, CRI, R1~R15, CQS, Illuminance(lux), Foot Candle, λp, λD, CIEx , CIEy, CIEu’, CIEv’, Purity, C78.377-2008, IEC-SDCM, and so on.
With Spectrum Genius and Lighting Passport, you become an expert about lighting. No more obstacle communicating with supplier, colleague, client, designer ,film maker and photographer.
Support Android 4.4 and later version smart devices with Bluetooth 4.0(BLE)
Now optimized for Samsung S4, Samsung S5,Samsung Note3 , and LG Nexus 5.
Strand colors are in the order of:
Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red , Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
Tube colors are in the order of:
(1-12): Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red , Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua
(13-24): Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red , Black*, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua w/ black stripe (*20= back w/ white stripe)
(25-36): Blue, Orange, Green, Brown, Slate, White, Red** , Black, Yellow, Violet, Rose, Aqua w/ red stripe (**31=red w/white stripe)
Ribbons are labeled 1-72
Includes: The Cable Count Input activity, for parsing a multi-line cable count to its designated fiber strand
See my Telecom Color Code app for other cable sets and an easy to use splice layout work sheet that will compare every fiber strand of up to 6 cables and give a color indication of the matching strands cable location for an easy to use visual splice layout.
The microscope will be your magnifying glass on the world.
Equipped with lighting, you can watch your enlargements in any light condition.
The pocket microscope will be a useful and fun at the same time, being able to watch with your children the wonders of nature.
What are you waiting download free the new Android microscope, the most smart microscope for smartphone of all time.
mVision integrates Ostec WiFi Digital microscopes and integrated camera into one common environment to provide an easy-to-use and consistent imaging solution with unrivalled performance. The versatility of mVision application makes it suitable for a diverse range of life science and industrial applications such as materials quality control, pathology, pharmaceutical testing and many more. mVision accelerates the visualization, enhancement, measurement and documentation of digital images through the richness of its image processing functions. This powerful application can process all functions of microscopes. mVision offers an intuitive solution that simplifies routine and research analysis.
- Works with both Ostec WiFi Digital microscope as well as integrated camera
- Captures still images and videos
- Provides Edit options like Zoom In, Zoom Out, Annotation, etc
- Provides Filter options like Grayscale, RGB, Blur etc
- Provides Measurement options for the captured images
- Provides support for object recognition using Object Classifier
- Supports Image Overlay
- Share files via E-mail, Wi-Fi, Bluetooth
- Displays images and videos in full screen mode
- Supports JPG, JPEG, PNG and BMP images
- Supports AVI, 3GP, FLV and MP4 video file format
- The unique user interface is designed for ultimate operator convenience for all imaging applications.
- mVision increases productivity by integrating digital microscope and application to co-ordinate imaging tasks with intelligent control.
- Automates digital photomicrography through the electronic features of Ostec WiFi digital microscope.
- Provides a single application for acquiring, storing, annotating and displaying high quality images with a thumbnail gallery.
- High modularity starts from routine applications to cutting edge research.