Beyond MK350, this App include BIN ranking, log compare, data checker and CRI (R1-R15). User can also customize their basic list with different measurement terms.
Ihr Brillenpass - immer mit dabei:
Ihr neues Gedächtnis am Smartphone speichert die Korrekturwerte Ihrer Brillen und Kontaktlinsen und sorgt dafür, dass Ihre persönlichen Daten im In- und Ausland immer griffbereit sind.
Ihr richtiger Rhythmus:
Unser Linsentimer kennt Ihren persönlichen Kontaktlinsen-Tauschrhythmus und erinnert Sie automatisch daran, rechtzeitig ein frisches Paar Linsen einzusetzen. Durch die integrierte Bestellmöglichkeit kann Ihr Linsenvorrat nicht mehr unverhofft zur Neige gehen.
Ihr Service für unterwegs, wo immer Sie auch sind:
Die UNITED OPTICS®-Partner-Funktion führt Sie jederzeit rasch zur nächsten UNITED OPTICS®-Filiale in Österreich.
Mit der Leselampe bringen Sie überall schnell Licht ins Dunkel. ;-)
Ihr Blick ins Detail:
Die Leselupe dient als praktischer Partner fürs Kleingedruckte und lässt Sie nichts mehr übersehen.
All rights reserved by Lightem Technologies Ltd.
The PRO version of Electrodroid doesn't have any ads, and it has more features than the free version.
The app includes:
• Resistor color code decoder (3-6 bands, with inverse look-up);
• SMD Resistor Code;
• Inductor color code decoder;
• Ohm’s law calculator;
• Reactance/Resonance calculator;
• Voltage divider;
• Resistors ratio, value/series/parallel;
• Capacitor charge calculation;
• Operational amplifier;
• LED resistor calculator (with customizable database);
• Adjustable voltage regulator/LM317 calculator (with customizable values);
• Heat dissipation;
• Battery Life calculator;
• Inductor design tool;
• Voltage Drop calculator;
• PCB Trace Width calculator;
• Simple Filters calculator;
• NE555 calculator;
• Power Calculator;
• RMS Converter;
• Decibel Converter;
• Frequency Converter;
• Analog-Digital Converter;
• Y-Δ Transformation;
• Range Converter;
• Port pin-out (USB, Serial, Parallel, Ethernet, RJ, SCART, DVI, HDMI, S-Video, VGA, VESA, Display Port, FireWire, Jack, RCA, XLR/DMX, ATX Power, PC Molex, EIDE, SATA, PS/2-AT, MIDI/Game port, Apple 30-pin, PDMI, OBD-II, 25-pair phone cable color code, Color Code for Fiber Optic Cables, SD card, Raspberry Pi, LCD, GPIB/IEEE-488; ISO connector for car audio; Arduino pin-outs);
• Resources (Resistivity table; Table of standard resistors and capacitors; Capacitor marking codes; AWG and SWG Wire size; Ampacity Table; Symbols and Abbreviations; Circuit Schematic Symbols; SI Units prefixes; Battery info; Boolean logic gate and algebra Theorems; 7400 info and pinout; ASCII codes, Batteries list, 78xx IC, ChipDB IC pinouts, Switch Information, Decibel Table, PIC ICSP/AVR ISP, SMD Package Size, Radio frequencies, PT100 Conversion Table, Fuses and Automotive Fuses color code; Thermocouples color codes);
• Full support for EIA resistor series for all calculators;
...and more to come!
The app has also support for plugins to expand functionality of the application (e.g. PIC and AVR micro-controllers Database, simulators, parts search).
If you like the program, please rate it.
For FAQ and full change-log, visit http://electrodroid.it
Just plug the charger, and chech the current in mA
Is your One Plus One charging or discharging ?
Open the application and if it is above 850 mA, means your charger is working correctly.
Open the Raw Info and you can check your battery info, like battery type, voltage etc
Note: This software has only been tested on OnePlus One
Fine tune controls are also available, just scroll up and down.
You can Export/Import the settings to other devices, show or hide in the notification bar.
There's also a Screen Test feature.
Hope you enjoy.
Do you wanna translate for your language?
Contact me, your name will be included.
You can search components, see their detailed specifications, prices and offers,
make parametric searches and browse complete list of parts divided by categories.
The app uses the extensive Octopart online database to retrieve the data, so it requires active Internet connection.
- search parts by name;
- parametric search;
- view parts specifications;
- view distributors and prices;
- view and save datasheets;
- favourites list;
- browse parts by category
... and more features to come.
If you have suggestions to improve the app, please contact me using the form on the website.
Parts categories: Semiconductors and Actives, Connectors and Adapters, Passive Components, Tools and Supplies, Optoelectronics,
Power Products, Cables and Wire, Test Equipment, Sound Input/Output, Enclosures, Indicators and Displays,
Current Filtering, Industrial Control.
- INTERNET: required to search parts, categories, and to make parametric search.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: required to check if internet connection is active.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to read cached images, and datasheets.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: required to save images, and datasheets.
- CHECK_LICENSE: required to check the license with Google Play.
Designed by engineers for engineers. Enjoy it!
MK350D is one of the products of MK350 series.
The content is the same in both versions and includes:
- A Transceiver Selection guide that helps you find the correct transceiver needed for a specific fiber span. It also allows for a quick transceiver price quote to be provided by Telecom Engineering.
- A Fiber Loss Calculator that calculates the loss of a fiber span with specific characteristics over single mode and multimode fiber.
- A Fiber Color Code guide that helps identify the correct fiber by color and its corresponding numbering as per TIA/EIA 598C.
- A CWDM and Channel Converter that shows CWDM channel wavelengths, frequencies and channel numbers, as per ITU G.694.
- A DWDM and Channel Converter that shows DWDM channel wavelengths, frequencies and channel numbers, as per ITU G.694.1.
- A dBm to mW Converter that converts from power in decibels to milliwatts and vice versa for single channel and multi channel WDM applications.
- A Chromatic Dispersion Calculator that calculates the chromatic dispersion of a specific fiber span by specifying its operating wavelength, zero dispersion wavelength and slope.
- A Latency Calculator that calculates the delay of a signal in a fiber or copper cable link.
- A OSNR calculator that calculates fiber span OSNR where optical amplifiers are deployed.
We welcome all comments and suggestions for future upgrades to our tool box.
The app requires a Bluetooth® supported device with Android 3.0 or higher.
Supported Thorlabs Power Meters
DMX Dip saves you valuable time, you don't have to calculate what dip switches you have to set to put your fixture on an address. Typing three numbers into the app is much faster than calculating all that binary numbers in your head.
The reverse operation is also possible, just use the dip switches in the app like you would use real-life switches, and DMX Dip tells you exactly for which address the fixture is configured.
For only $1.99 now you can save hundreds of dollars!!!
Electricity Calculator Plus will show you that you can save big money, just from changing few of your regular (incandescent) lights, to new LED lights.
NEW: Send your Analysis information to your e-mail!
Electricity Calculator Pro has NO ADS and will let you compare items':
- kWh used
- Operating cost
- Forecast for years in advance
- Return On Investment (ROI) including:
* Items replaced
* Operating cost
* Total cost (including item cost and electricity cost)
* Percentage and value saving
* Item Lifetime Savings.
Ability to switch between US ($) and EU (€) number format.
Don’t wait on this special SALE offer, and start saving money today!
Download it, test it, and if you are not satisfied, return it within 15 min and get back your full REFUND!
New updates to come soon!
Note: Always enter the electrical device/item with higher Watts first (Item A), and the one with lower Watts second (Item B).
IMPORTANT: PLEASE UNINSTALL THE FREE VERSION BEFORE LUNCHING THIS ONE, TO ENSURE SMOOTH WORK FLOW
NOTE: Please don't post stupid comments. Send us an e-mail for any questions at firstname.lastname@example.org Thanks!
Comments and Suggestions are welcome, because they help us improve this app! :)
NOTE: Microsoft Excel does not generate a UTF-8 compliant CSV file. To resolve an issue so as the Euro (€) sign displays properly in Excel, do the following:
- Open the file using Notepad.
- Click "File > Save As".
- In the dialog window that appears - select "UTF-8" from the "Encoding" field, and select "All Files" from the "Save as type" field. Then click "Save" and reopen the file in Excel.
A look-up table provides common wavelength values for a variety of x-ray sources (including copper, chromium, iron, cobalt, molybdenum, manganese, silver and tungsten) and electron accelerating voltages (80, 100, 120, 200, 300, 400).
This app will be extremely useful to anyone involved in electron microscopy, materials characterization, crystallography, x-ray diffraction, solid state physics, semiconductors, etc.
If you have any suggestions for improvements or enhancements to this app, please contact us via our web site or email address.
You can use the default average loss values per Km, Connector, and Splice, or you can enter your own. This makes it easy for an installer, engineer, or technician to estimate whether a cable install will pass or fail, saving time, money and head aches.
Loss Average Defaults:
- Average Fiber Attenuation: 1.5db
- Average Connector Loss: 0.75 db
- Average Splice Loss: 0.3 db