- Brightest and most powerful light possible
- It is simple and well designed
- launch it and get light instantly by pressing one button
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
- add a widget for quick access
Try it. It's simply the best at what it does.
With the most elegant design and the fastest startup, it definitely outruns the real flashlight. What's more? STROBE is also available! It sounds quite expensive, huh? Never! It's totally FREE! Get your own Flashlight now! It'll shine with its all devotion!
Main features include:
- The brightest illuminator ever.
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller.
- Use the cam LED light.
flashlight torch LED light flash free apps free games free strobe camera brightness brightest night
• Brightest LED Flashlight instantly ON
• Always-On compass
• Strobe mode with 10 different frequencies
• Built-in SOS signal
• Intuitive and elegant UI design
What we‘ve found in reviews：
— “Great App , Simple to use this application is very useful it is way more powerful than the default flashlight programmed on my phone. ”
—“Awesome.app!!! This is a great app to have if your out in the woods camping, the light is very bright and the compass works great do you don‘t get lost…….”
—“Best flashlight app! This is bright, simple and has some added extras that u can either take our leave depending on if they benefit our lifestyle! Great job! ”
—“The one and only best I have tried other apps but I am most impressed by this one. I recommend this to everyone its. The one and only best!!! GREAT APP!!!”
—“This app is awesome the light is bright and even has an SOS and a compass which is really cool. ”
—“Excellent a great application does everything it says. Helps me at night finding the right key.”
Have you ever tried to use your phone's screen or LED as a beacon of light, only to find it's just not bright enough? Turn your phone into a versatile flashlight with Color Flashlight app, the app that brightens up your phone's day and leads the way. Never be caught in the dark without a light again.
[Color Flashlight HD LED improved design quality]
* Light When You Need it, Where You Need it
Stuck outside with no street light? Color Flashlight app helps you out in the darkest of occasions. Use Color Flashlight to find the perfect seat in a dark theater, or find your way around when the power goes out at home.
* Color Your Light
Change the color and brightness of your phone's screen to help guide you where you want to go. Choose from a full range of colors to find your favorite custom-made light. Make fun flashlight effects by tapping on the menu button and choosing effect, color, and brightness.
* Cool Custom Effects
Have your phone's screen simulate police light, candle light, a rainbow, a disco ball, and more. You can even use Color Flashlight to display your own personal message by typing in text, or host your own personal dance party with the built-in strobe light.
* Usage : Touch the screen to show/hide options
- Maximize screen brightness
- Use camera LED as a torch (LED Light)
- Change color of flashlight
- Normal Flash : Screen Color flashlight,
- Camera Flash : Camera LED flashlight
- Useful light effects (LED Electronic Sign) : Text, Scroll, Slide, LED Sign
- Emergency light effects : Strobe light, Police light, Emergency light
- Fun flashlight effects : Candle, Disco light, Rainbow, Blink, Spiral
- Lovely effect : Heart, I Love You
* User comment: Changing flat tire in 28°WEATHER with no street light. Color flashlight app saved my life!
- Camera, Flashlight : Camera flash, LED flashlight, LED Light
- Internet, Access Network State : Admob ads
* Disclaimer: Strobe light can cause epileptic seizures in some people with history of epilepsy. Do not point to the face when the flash light is in strobe mode.
* Keyword : led, flash, candle, police light, strobe, camera led, torch, brightness, Dark, Bright, Brightest, emergency, backlight, DroidLight, led light, led flashlight, tiny flashlight, brightest flashlight, camera flash, camera, LED flashlight, best flashlight, LED Light, LED sign, LED scroller, LED banner, colornote, color note, flashlight app, flashlight free, flashlight
* Device : Samsung Galaxy S, Samsung Galaxy S2, Galaxy S3, Google Nexus S, Nexus One, Galaxy Nexus, LG Optimus 2x, LG Optimus G, LG Optimus LTE, HTC Desire, HTC ONE X, Motorola Atrix, Motorola RAZR
* Flashlight Tested : Motorola Droid Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy S Flashlight, Samsung Galaxy Note Flashlight, Motorola Droid2 Flashlight, Motorola Droid Flashlight, LG Optimus Flashlight
Turn your phone int a color flashlight! It helps find your way in the theater is that you keep stepping on. Find your keys in the dark. Dance with strobe light in a club.
- Brightest Flashlight available - Guaranteed!
- Convenient - Switch On/Off the light just like using a real flashlight
- Strobe/Blinking Mode supported - Blinking frequency adjustable
- Stunning graphics - This is the most beautiful flashlight you can get in hand!
- Control strobe light in a rather natural experience
- Hi-Res Retina Display Graphics
- Reaction on time at start-up
- Low consumption of battery
What we‘ve found in reviews：
—"This is the One! Simple, effective and efficient. Just a Flashlight. Can also be used as Strobe light. "
—"Nice and best. This app is very nice, easy to use & best in the category."
—"Excellent Really bright wish I could give it more stars. I can block the screen and the light still stays on. Really like it great for looking in dark , walking at night in the countryside or the city."
—"BRIGHT! Definitely makes a great flash light Great to have when you need it."
—"5 stars awesome flashlight works real good！Excellent, I Love this app. Excellent, perfect app's."
—"It's so bright！Best flash light ever I love this."
If you are looking for new elegant and inspiring flashlight, you are in the right place!
Our flashlight has unique features that you won't find in similar applications.
A few reasons this flashlight is worth using:
• You'll scare and surprise your friends with lots of glowing shapes in the dark.
• You'll create an unforgettable atmosphere with unique, glowing objects.
• Using LED lamp you'll find things lost many years ago.
• By turning on LED lamp, full screen light and keyboard light, you cannot be missed.
• You'll be able to visit the darkest mines.
• You'll increase chances of a successful date.
• Discover what else it can be used for, the only limit is your imagination!
• Cool new features will appear soon.
This application is ad-supported, but you can remove ads easily without reinstallation with few clicks (this is paid feature).
flashlight torch glow darkness led creativity fun
This product is distributed under terms of following End User Licensing Agreement (EULA) available at http://www.fulminesoftware.com/eula.html, please read it before downloading. By downloading this product you agree to terms of the EULA.
This is the application that should be on your phone/tablet and should be used everytime you need a flashlight. It can be used for instance as a night light, as reading light or even as an emergency light.
- Flashlight (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- Strobe (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- Morse (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- SOS (Screen & LED/flash & Widget)
- Stop (Screen)
- Tow (Screen)
- Police (Screen)
- FireFighter (Screen)
- Ambulance (Screen)
- Rainbow (Screen)
- Auto-Start option
- Show on notification bar options
- Shake on lock screen to turn on and off flashlight
- And lots of other options that worth check it out
This application supports most phones with camera LED/flash from the following brands:
- Sony Ericsson
- SK Telesys
For a complete list of already known supported devices please check the list at: http://www.pedrorainho.eu/applications/cool-flashlight---led
- This application works with a wide range of phones/tablets with camera LED/flash
- Shake mode can only the activated on unlock screen and is only available when using camera LED/flash.
- Compatible with Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0) and Jelly Bean (Android 4.1).
Just shake your phone from the unlock screen to activate the LED flash light.
This Torch App is incredibly simple, useful and practical.
- Lighting via LED flash
- Lighting with the screen as lighting source (compatible with all phones without LED)
- Ability to configure the colors of display lighting
- Widget to automatically activate the torch (LED flash or screen)
- Ability to turn on the LED light flash from the unlock screen by shaking the phone
The feature "shake to light":
- This mode is active only when the unlock screen is visible, does not consume the battery.
- Works only with LED torch mode and not with display lighting mode
- Works with the original unlock screen of your phone, may not be compatible with alternative "home" screens
The brightest, fastest, and best flashlight you will ever have!
The one you will never forget to bring when in need!
- Fastest startup.
- Elegant design.
- Strobe mode with sensitive frequency controller
- launch it and get light instantly
- uses the integrated FlashLight
- also uses your full screen as a light source (works on all devices)
Better Flashlight ☀ : the simple, beautiful, free flashlight application. Turns your Android Phone into a handy flashlight.
Presenting the BEST and MOST Unique Way to use your NEW Android device as a State-Of-The-Art Flashlight, Reading Light, or ANY Sort of Light you desire!
**Simply the best of all torch apps with amazing and perfect design!!**
Music STROBE available!
It's very simple to use. Just click the power button and light everything around you. Superb torch.
App has 6 mode of flashlight:
1. Bright flashlight - Only for devices equipped with led
2. Screen lights -(compatible with all phones without LED)
3. Strobe mode
4. Colorful Light bulbs
5. Disco mode (Sound sensitive)
6. Shake mode (shake to enable disable the light)
- Beautiful Interface Graphics
- Strobe Light Mode with variable speed
- Simple, no silly frills
- Has realistic CLICK switching sound
- Completely Free
- Powerful LED technology utilization – produces the brightest light ever.
- Feels like a Real Flashlight Torch in your Hand
- Shake to enable/disable the LED Light
- Ability to configure the colors/intensity of display lighting
- SD Support
- Instant on, uses camera's bright flash
- No annoying sounds
- No annoying ads
- No special permissions
- Works on 99% of devices
Make a shortcut of this app on your home screen and always have a one click flashlight available.
Enjoy this free flash light application with the brightest torch available on the market.
turn on/off light with one touch configuration.Alternatively you can use
long touch configuration to turn on/off.
☆ The most remarkable feature of the (IS) Flashlight is the ability of listening
the songs,which are in mp3 lists in your mobile, with accompanying 3D Disco ball animation and flashlight.
In this 3D animation the lighting scheme together with flashlight is changed with the rhytim of the music.
☆ The application has also a lightbulb image on the screen. You can increase or
decrease the power of the light with sliding your finger over this image.
☆ Another feature of the IS Flashlight is becoming police light.With this special 3D police animation,
you can make joke for your friends.
There are dozens of similar flashlight apps. There are 3 major reasons to choose this one:
1. UNIQUE: This is the only flashlight app which turns off automatically! The application detects when you place the phone in your pocket and immediately turns the light off, thus saving your phone's battery life.
2. RARE: It's an optionally ad-free flashlight app (ads can be disabled in the app's settings)
Please join beta-testing community for early adoption: https://plus.google.com/communities/104983726159161940478
After joining the community enroll for beta testing here: https://play.google.com/apps/testing/com.slimgears.SmartFlashLight
Camera, Control flashlight - for controlling the flash LED,
Full network access, view network connections used for ads, collecting anonymous app usage statistics and error reporting. All three can be disabled in the settings screen (see privacy settings category)
Control vibration - for the haptic feedback (can be disabled in the settings screen)
Prevent device from sleeping - for the ability to keep the light on after dimming the screen
• Automatically turns off the light when you place the phone in your pocket or when you close the lid
• A widget, enabling you to turn the light on and off directly from the home or lock screen
• An option to use either the LED or the screen backlight (setting it to maximum brightness) as light sources
• Optionally ad-free (ads can be disabled)
• Home screen widgets of 3 different sizes + 1 lock screen widget.
• Ability to keep the LED after closing the app or locking the screen
• A battery level indicator
• Reminder in the notification panel when the LED is on
• Fully configurable
• Very bright - probably the brightest flashlight in the market
Please don't hesitate to mail me if you encounter any problem or if you'd like to propose new features!
Tested on the following phones (but of course, works on other devices as well):
Samsung mobile phones/tablets:
Galaxy S3 (GT-I9300)
Galaxy S4 (GT-I9500)
Galaxy S4 (GT-I9505)
Galaxy S2 (GT-I9100)
Galaxy S (GT-I9000)
Galaxy S Note (GT-N7000)
Galaxy S Note 2 (GT-N7100)
Galaxy S Note 3 (SM-N9005)
Galaxy Y (GT-S5360)
Galaxy S Duos (GT-S7562)
Galaxy S3 Mini (GT-I8190)
Galaxy S4 Mini (GT-I9192)
Galaxy Ace (GT-S5830i)
Galaxy Star (GT-S5282)
Galaxy Tab 2 (GT-P3100)
Sony mobile phones:
Xperia Z (C6603)
Xperia SP (5303)
Xperia P (LT22)
Xperia T (LT30p)
Motorola mobile phones:
Razr I (XT890)
Razr M (XT907)
LG mobile phones:
Optimus L5 (E612)
Optimus Elite (VM696)
Optimus G (E975)
Optimus SOL (E730)
Google-branded mobile phones/tablets
Nexus S 4G
HTC mobile phones:
free flashlight app, smart, tiny, easy, handy, light, flashlight widget, light widget, camera LED widget, camera LED, ad-free, no ads, home screen widget, lock screen widget, best, bright, brightest, libero torcia, безплатно фенерче, zdarma Svítilna, vapaa taskulamppu, lanternă liber, wolne latarka, fri lommelygte, ingyenes zseblámpa, pulsuz flashlight, libreng flashlight, უფასო ფანარი, ազատ Լապտեր, मुक्त टॉर्च
Are you afraid of the dark?
Light for dark.
Color flashlight led.
You can choose between colors.
The flashlight illuminates in different colors.
- simple and easy to use.
- white and colorful lights.
- switch On/Off .
- led tactical flashlight multi color.
- it's for everyone.
- It's free!
Flashlight LED uses your Android's camera LED (flash) to turn your Android into flashlight. With Flashlight LED you can turn ON/OFF your camera LED and use your device as flashlight, send SOS signal in case of emergency… Flashlight LED uses the camera LED at maximum power, making it the brightest flashlight available for your device.
Flashlight LED has the following functions:
- 60 seconds (flashlight is on for 60 seconds)
- SOS (international emergency signal)
- Simple to use, it only takes a click to turn it ON
- Professional dark design to save battery
- Professional coding to keep application size as small as possible, less than 1 MB, much smaller as competitive apps on the market
- Audio Effects on pressing buttons
- Integrated battery meter will tell you exactly how much battery you have left
- NO unneeded features no use uses – just the important stuff :)
- It’s FREE :)
Flashlight LED works with the widest range of devices with camera LED. In case your device does not have camera LED, you will not be able to use this app.
Keywords: flashlight, torch, led flash light, LED, flash, flash light
More from developer
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your Bluetooth or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No app is allowed to change Input Method without user interaction (unless the app is a system app).
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
Instead contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
If you need international keyboard layouts and some other nice features then have a look at the External Keyboard Helper Pro app available here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.hwkeyboardhelper
Please do not use the rating system to report bugs. Instead contact me on email@example.com.
Not that the world needs another Flappy Bird clone but I'm currently learning to use libGDX using the excellent tutorial on http://www.kilobolt.com (I highly recommend this tutorial for anyone who wants to get started with libGDX).
- Blood effects
- Share highscore with other apps, such as Twitter, Google+, Instagram and more.
* Hides virtual keyboard (same as Null Input Method does)
* Keysounds (off by default, enable in settings)
* Change key repeat delay and rate
* Configure a key combination to trigger Voice Input (Android 2.2+)
* App icon brings upp input method selector dialog
The sole purpose for this app is to provide a cheaper and simpler alternative for those who have a device where their keyboard layout is already supported out-of-the-box but still want some of the tweak that External Keyboard Helper offers (see feature list above).
This is app is NOT for you if...
* You have a non-US keyboard and you have a device where the non-US keyboard only works when the built in input method is active (most Samsung devices work this way, while Nexus devices do not). If you need the above features then I suggest trying External Keyboard Helper.
* You have a non-US keyboard and you're device does not support it's layout. External Keyboard Helper is the app for you.
* You don't read app descriptions but still buy apps expecting them to do stuff that they are not meant to do and then rate them badly because they do not live up to your expectations.
* Each player gets 7 cards.
* Card to be played must match rank or suit (unless it's an eight)
* An eight can always be played and the player is allowed to choose a new suit.
* When no card can be played the player must draw cards until a playable card is drawn.
* The first player with an empty hand wins the hand and the winning score is calculated from the hand of the player that loses.
* The game ends when a player reaches 300 points.
Bitmaps for card faces was generated from:
Vectorized Playing Cards 1.3- http://code.google.com/p/vectorized-playing-cards/
Copyright 2011 - Chris Aguilar
Licensed under LGPL 3 - www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html