Does exactly what I wanted! Stops the on screen keyboard from popping up when the bluetooth keyboard connects. Galaxy Note 10.1
I need help So far it is working great, but it wont allow me to send a message by hitting enter all it does is create a new line like that, i want it to send the message like if I'm texting or something by hitting ENTER. not having to tap send everytime I type in a message Also this app has a pop up sort of thing that is (DEMO VERSION!) it says that everytime you type about 200 characters
not working.. hp slate 21
Does the Job Got a bluetooth keyboard made for Mac. No Home button (the hardware home). This allowed me to map a shortcut to do so. That said, this is a VERY non-intuitive interface. Needs dumbed WAY down. It took me almost an hour to figure out how to do what I wanted to, and even it wasn't quite exactly wanted. Still a good app though.
* Added Greek (Polytonic) layout
* Fixed problem with Korean/Hangul not combining jamos correctly in many apps.
* Updated translations.
* Fixed problem where sometimes settings would show up instead of IME switcher
* Added Tamil
* Added Urdu & Urdu (Phonetic)
* Now uses two launcher icons. One for settings and one to switch IME.
* Updated translations