It saves your battery by two ways:
1. The best screens doesn't need energy to paint black pixels
2. This live wallpaper actually does nothing. Nothing is nothing. Not "loading a black image". The back it's blank, so your CPU will be thinking in other things, increasing your phone performance and decreasing the battery drain.
This is an Open Source project, so you can browse the source code and do cool things with it. You can also distribute the binaries of this project without worries. You'll find the source code at http://code.google.com/p/black-npe-live-wallpaper
* Main characteristic
- Icon with any image
With the image of your choice, you can create the app starting shortcuts or widgets .
- Large icons
You can use large icons conveniently by pasting them on your desktop as widgets.
- More convenient with add-on features and icon pack
You can expand function by adding the add-on and the our original icon packs.
In addition, you can also make use of themes or icon packs for other launcher apps!
** Our translations are almost based by machine. Please participate in our translation project on https://crowdin.net/project/desktop-visualizer
Currently supported XBMC/Kodi variants:
- Kodi (Official)
- XBMC (Official)
- MINIX XBMC
- Beyond XBMC
- OUYA XBMC
- Wasser XBMC
- VidOn XBMC
Requires: XBMC for Android (http://xbmc.org/download/) or one of the supported Kodi/XBMC variants
Source code: https://github.com/blunden/XBMCLauncher
NOTE: Other apps can be launched from the Programs option on XBMC's main menu.
This is a Keyboard Skin / theme, NOT an actual Keyboard. You will need to have a supported keyboard application (see below) in order to apply this skin to your keyboard.
Supported Keyboard Applications
• Smart Keyboard (Trial or Pro)
• Perfect Keyboard (Pro version only)
• Kii Keyboard
• Ultra Keyboard
• Super Keyboard
• TSwipe-Pro Keyboard
• May work for other keyboards but this is not guaranteed.
1. First, make sure you have installed one of the supported keyboard applications that are listed above.
2. Next go to your device's settings and select Language & input.
3. Check the box next to the keyboard application you have installed.
4. Change the Input method to the keyboard app you have downloaded.
5. Go the settings of the keyboard app you have downloaded and change the skin (see first screenshot).
This keyboard skin features a tron legacy style theme. Perfect for users of neon glow keyboards!
This is an HD keyboard skin that will work great on phone devices and tablet devices!
Please email us at email@example.com if you have any questions regarding this keyboard skin and we'll be happy to help!
This version of the Indic Keyboard app has more features than the stable app, but have the possibility of more bugs. Use the app to give us feedback on new features and bug fixes - if you like living on the cutting edge.
When comparing with SMC's Indic Keyboard app, this has additional features such as
* Word suggestions (Bengali, Gujarati, Hindi, Kannada, Malayalam, Punjabi, Tamil and Telugu)
* Gesture Keyboard (Will work only on custom ROMs like CyanogenMod or a rooted device)
# How to enable:
Assamese: Inscript, Transliteration
Bengali: Probhat, Avro, Inscript
Gujarati: Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration
Hindi: Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration
Kannada: Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration
Malayalam: Phonetic (based on lalitha), Inscript, Transliteration
Myanmar (Burmese): xkb
Nepali: Phonetic, Traditional, Transliteration, Inscript
Oriya/Odia: Inscript, Transliteration
Punjabi: Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration
Tamil: Tamil-99 (initial support), Inscript, Phonetic
Telugu: Phonetic, Inscript, Transliteration, KaChaTaThaPa
# Incorrect display of text
Complex script rendering in android is not perfect. So if characters are not displaying correctly, it is an issue with Android system, not with the app. (text rendering in 4.2 is much better than 4.1 Jellybean, 4.4 has perfect rendering when comparing with other android versions.)
# About "collecting data" warning message:
That warning message is a part of the Android operating system, and it appears whenever a third party keyboard is enabled.
This app uses exact same permissions as the default keyboard that came with your phone. You may not need to worry.
# Source Code
This project is completely open source. Source is available in github - https://github.com/androidtweak/Indic-Keyboard
Indian Keyboard Is fully functional keyboard and does not require any third party software. Indian Keyboard Features include:
1. Complete English Language Keyboard with Indian Theme.
2. Complete English Language Dictionary support with Type Ahead and Error Correction features.
3. Voice, Sound and Physical feedback when keys are typed.
4. Many more feature available through settings.
Indian Keyboard is custom made English Keyboard with Indian Theme. This is not a Hindi Keyboard or Indian Local Language keyboard. This is the Best Desi Keyboard for Desi's around the world.
It is totally free and only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper anymore.
- Glass theme is only available with GO Keyboard installed.
Click here to install GO Keyboard - EMOJI, EMOTICONS!
★How to Apply the Theme:
Step 1. Download this theme.
Step 2. Click into GO Keyboard -> Theme Settings -> Local tab -> Hit "Apply"
More emoji themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
Holo locker is not a theme for Go Locker or others, it is the real Jelly Bean lock screen app.
- Enable/disable Holo Locker
- Support system security lock
- Customizable text color
- Emergency unlock
- Enable/disable vibrator
- Change screen orientation
- Hide status bar
- Disable status bar
* Support alternative wallpaper.
* Option to change background tint.
* Unread count notifications for call, sms, gmail and K-9 mail.
* Customizable notification badge color.
* Left, right, top and bottom shortcuts customization.
* Other enhancement and customization options.
Dare you explore the mysterious theme for your keyboard?A mysterious inputting style is waiting for you!
Don’t make your keyboard seems humdrum. My friends, try this amazing theme now!
★ Notice ★
The theme pack is only available for Cool Emoji Keyboard.
Download this theme ,and then go to Emoji Keyboard-color,emoticons 's theme page to use it .
★ Learn about Emoji Keyboard--color,emoticons★
Say goodbye to boring default keyboard and CUSTOMIZE your keyboard with Emoji Keyboard--color,emoticons FREELY now!
Emoji Keyboardis the free and best colorful Emoji,Emoticons,Text Face,Themes,Stickers and Smiley Keyboard you have seen!It is a Keyboard Master with many emojis,emoticons,themes!We have prepared a very colorful theme for your smartphone: KEYBOARD COLOR!
- Accurate auto-correct and next-word prediction
- Best collection of 800+ emoji, emoticons, and smileys support everywhere (including Whatsapp and others apps which support Emoji)
- Many personalized themes supported
- Customized font style supported
- Easily Input various kind of symbols and emoticons
- Share emoji on text with your friends and groups
- Quickly used and share emoji through social sites
- Cover emoji with particular categories
- Full Emoji,Smiley,Emoticon and text face display & More than 3000 Free Emoji
And lots of convenient features are prepared for you!
If you want to learn more about Emoji Keyboard--color,emoticons,click here:https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.qisiemoji.inputmethod
★ Contact with us ★
Follow us on Facebook:https://www.facebook.com/EmojiKeyboardEmocticon
If you like our theme,please support us by rating it ★★★★★and leave a comment.Thanks for your time and enjoy it.
it is an classic style theme keyboard that support to input emoji in everywhere(like in Facebook), you can see the beautiful keyboard UI and input emoji very convenient.
- Classic style keyboard UI.
- Gesture slide input.
- Input Emoji in any apps, Just 1st page for each type in free version.
- Support the suggestion of English/French/Italian/Spanish language input.
If you are S3/S2 or other samsung device and can't see black and white emoji. you can try to install an font. it is free:
- Then select font: System Setting > Display > Font Style, then select Emoji.
How to enable it?
- Open this app.
- Click the "Enable emoji keyboard", then enable the it in the system input settings.
How to set it as default keyboard:
- Open the app.
- Click the "Set default keyboard", you can change an input as default keyboard.
Why I can't see emoji?
- if your android is under 4.1, maybe you can't see any, please contact with me.
- only most part can support by android, but all apple devices can see all.
Try it now and show off your new phone cover set to your friends! And it is all FREE!
HOW TO USE THIS THEME SET
- You will need to download GO SMS Pro OR GO Keyboard to use it. But we recommend you to use both to have the best experience as whole.
HOW TO ENABLE THIS THEME IN GO Keyboard:
Download this theme;
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply;
HOW TO ENABLE THIS THEME IN GO SMS PRO:
Download this theme;
Click into GO SMS Pro -> Click on upper left user icon -> Theme -> Local -> Apply;
An awesome way to turn a plain keyboard to a beautiful keyboard.
It is only for GO Keyboard(with 10000+ colorful themes and 800+ emoji, emoticons and smiley faces)! No need to set up the keyboard background wallpaper.
Get this FREE theme to make your KEYBOARD more lovely and colorful.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
- This theme uses GO Keyboard. Please click the link to have it installed.
★How to Apply the Theme:
Download this theme and GO Keyboard.
Click into GO Keyboard Setting Page-> Theme -> Local -> Apply
More themes and more fun, click to FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/gokeyboard
For any question or suggestion, please send us an email:firstname.lastname@example.org!
It is free! Download it and try it now!
- GO Keyboard theme is only available for phones with GO KEYBOARD - EMOJI, EMOTICONS installed.
Click here to install GO KEYBOARD - EMOJI, EMOTICONS!
★How to Apply the Theme:
Step 1. Download this theme.
Step 2. Click into GO Keyboard -> Theme Settings -> Local -> Apply
FOLLOW US ON Facebook!!
To apply this theme you need to follow these steps:
1. Install Metal Keyboard Theme from Google Play store;
2. Open the theme;
3. Go to Theme Manager and press 'Installed' tab;
4. Find your theme and press 'Activate theme'
Do you want a custom font for this theme?
This theme comes with a free Google Font™ that will be activated the moment you install the theme. The font you can find it http://www.google.com/fonts/specimen/Monda
Do you have something to say?
For errors, bugs or suggestions please contact us at this email: email@example.com
Can I resize the font of my keyboard?
Yes, from Quick Settings you can change the size of your font from S-small, M-medium, to L-large.
Do you want more translations?
We have new layouts with translations coming soon. Be prepared!
Your strong personality and rebel attitude will be perfectly matched with this amazing Metal Keyboard Theme. Those shades of grey combined with dark blue is just what you need to start your day in a good mood. You like to be different, smart and untouchable. This Metal Keyboard is perfectly for you.
Dark blue of the metal is the color of conservatism and responsibility. Although it appears to be cool, calm and collected, it is the color of the non-emotional worrier with repressed feelings, the pessimist and the hypocrite. Dark blue can be compassionate but has trouble showing it as its emotions run deep. You are an introvert that wants everyone else to discover your dark and cold side as the metal feels. Dark blue is a serious masculine color representing knowledge, power, and integrity, and is used quite often in the corporate world.To sum up, this Metal Keyboard is your best shot and you can not miss this. Find it on the store and download it for free. You can also rate us to make more interesting things for you beautiful tastes.
Enjoy this Metal Keyboard now!
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
* Urdu (Normal & Phonetic)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your BT or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No user installed app is allowed to change IME without user interaction.
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
Instead contact me on email@example.com. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
* Hides virtual keyboard (same as Null Input Method does)
* Keysounds (off by default, enable in settings)
* Change key repeat delay and rate
* Configure a key combination to trigger Voice Input (Android 2.2+)
* App icon brings upp input method selector dialog
The sole purpose for this app is to provide a cheaper and simpler alternative for those who have a device where their keyboard layout is already supported out-of-the-box but still want some of the tweak that External Keyboard Helper offers (see feature list above).
This is app is NOT for you if...
* You have a non-US keyboard and you have a device where the non-US keyboard only works when the built in input method is active (most Samsung devices work this way, while Nexus devices do not). If you need the above features then I suggest trying External Keyboard Helper.
* You have a non-US keyboard and you're device does not support it's layout. External Keyboard Helper is the app for you.
* You don't read app descriptions but still buy apps expecting them to do stuff that they are not meant to do and then rate them badly because they do not live up to your expectations.
Advanced stealth mode makes it possible to use it to send morse codes (assuming you know morse code and have a working toúchscreen).
It can of course also be used as a flashlight to, well, produce light.
Touch the screen to flap and avoid pipes and ground.
Enjoy the game and please don't break your phone. Remember, it's _just_ a game. ;)
- Android Wear support (automatically installs to your Wear device if present)
- Top 10 highscore connected to Facebook. Compete with your facebook friends.
- Unlock more birds by reaching high scores (currently 4 more birds can be unlocked if you are skilled enough)
- Blood effects
- Share score and highscore with other apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and more.
This game was created while learning libGDX using the excellent tutorial on http://www.kilobolt.com (I highly recommend this tutorial for anyone who wants to get started with libGDX).