★ALL premium features are free to use, but they will be reset every hour. Upgrade to premium via the in-app purchase to remove such interruption★
★Emoji Keyboard: support messaging to ios5, ios6, ios7
★Best all-in one keyboard optimized for both phone and tablets
★Accurate and smart keyboard predictions
★User defined text shortcuts
★Extra number key row
★Extra arrow key row
★Swiftkey like next word prediction
★Gesture keyboard control
★Swype like gesture input
★Thumb Keyboard like split keyboard layouts
★Support many keyboard layouts: PC, Compact qwerty, T9, Dvorak, Azerty, Colemak
★Support iOS6 emoji input
★8 build-in HD themes
★Support a variety of themes: Go Keyboard, Better Keyboard, Themeshop Keyboard, CM10 themes
★Font and color customization
★Use any pictures as keyboard background
★True Multi-touch keyboard
★Jelly Bean 4.2 keyboard
●Support 34 languages：
☆Arabic - لوحة المفاتيح العربية
☆Czech - čeština klávesnice
☆Danish - dansk
☆German - Deutsch Tastatur
☆Spanish - Español teclado
☆Greek - Ἑλληνική πληκτρολόγιο
☆Estonian - Estonian klaviatuur
☆Finnish - Suomi näppäimistö
☆French - française clavier
☆Croatian - Hrvatski tastatura
☆Hungarian - Magyar billentyűzet
☆Icelandic - Icelandic hljómborð
☆Italian - Italiano tastiera
☆Japanese -日本語 鍵盤
☆Georgian -ქართული კლავიატურის
☆Korean -조선어 건반
☆Latvian - latviešu klaviatūra
☆Norwegian (Bokmal) - Norsk (bokmål) tastaturet
☆Dutch - Nederlands toetsenbord
☆Portuguese (Brazil) -português teclado
☆Portuguese (Portugal) -português teclado
☆Polish - polski klawiatura
☆Russian -Русский клавиатура
☆Romanian - română claviatură
☆Slovak - Slovenčina klávesnice
☆Slovenian -slovenščina tipkovnico
☆Serbian -српски тастатура
☆Swedish - svenska tangentbord
☆Turkish - Türkçe klavye
☆Ukrainian -українська клавіатура
☆Hebrew - מקלדת בעברית
☆Chinese Pinyin - 中文键盘
- Gesture input may not work on some devices
- Also see FAQs http://bit.ly/16t4Tb6
------------- Important -------------
There were some reports about Kii Keyboard being flagged as spywares in some malware scanning tools.
This is a common error that these tools incorrectly flagged 3rd party keyboards as spyware.
Kii Keyboard is an established keyboard on the Play store, it does NOT collect NOR send any personal information
from your phones/tablets.
EXPLANATION OF PERMISSIONS:
- The record audio permission is needed for Voice input
- The internet access permission is needed for downloading additional plugins
- The permission to read the contact database is needed for contact dictionary
- SD card access permission is needed for selecting background images on some devices
credit icon http://andrewbadger.deviantart.com/
Artwork by www.afterglow.ie
THIS PLUGIN ONLY RUN AT GO KEYBOARD 0.3.4 OR LATER
##### ATTENTION ##################
The Emoji plugin released by GO Keyboard Dev Team is meticulously design.
Allows you to text message, email, microblogging,twitter and other applications, enter the fuuny,lovely,personalized Emoji icon.
1.Make sure that you have install GO Keyboard 0.3.4 or later version(Search “GO Keyboard” to download).
2.Enable Emoji keyboard: GOKeyboard->Input language->Emoji ,press the language key to switch to Emoji keyboard.
3.Another entrance to emoji is press the logo on the top left,then selet Emoji.
1.Android is not natively support Emoji
2.The Emoji plugin is not able to support emoji display directly.
To normally display emoji, please follow the steps below to replace the font:
Attention once more, please back up all files that want to change before you do anything.
Although the emoji icon does not shown up on the screen, but the emoji still be send correctly. It is shown up on the screen by device that support emoji font.
It also can display on Whatsapp and others apps that support emoji.
It saves your battery by two ways:
1. The best screens doesn't need energy to paint black pixels
2. This live wallpaper actually does nothing. Nothing is nothing. Not "loading a black image". The back it's blank, so your CPU will be thinking in other things, increasing your phone performance and decreasing the battery drain.
This is an Open Source project, so you can browse the source code and do cool things with it. You can also distribute the binaries of this project without worries. You'll find the source code at http://code.google.com/p/black-npe-live-wallpaper
- To install this on your Android phone, follow these 3 easy steps: open after download, press "Set as Active Theme" and select the keyboard theme from the following page!
- The awesome HD screenshots we prepared will show you just how incredible this theme will look on your Android phone keyboard!
- This theme uses GO Keyboard, so if you do not have it installed on your Android smartphone, you will be redirected to a download page!
- The menus for this keyboard theme come with 48 different language translations so you can enjoy your new Android application anywhere you come from!
If you liked our keyboard theme, take the time to RATE and COMMENT after you install it on your Android smartphone! Also, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with any suggestions or questions you have and keep visiting to see our latest releases and surprises for Android users!
This keyboard theme uses free fonts which can be found at http://www.fontsquirrel.com/fonts/neris and http://www.dafont.com/diamante.font and a free vector which can be found at http://all-free-download.com/free-vector/vector-background/dynamic_line_light_blue_background_278831.html
Emoji Keyboard allows you to express your mood through different emotions. Finally the Free Emoji Keyboard is here.
Replace your android keyboard in three easy steps and make chat more fun and easy.
** Best Features :
* Fast Prediction
* Lots of Emoji
* Easy to use
* Small in size
The awesome screenshots we prepared will show you just how incredible this Keyboard will look on your Android phone keyboard.
To install this on your Android phone, follow these two easy steps:
* open after download, press "Enable Keyboard" and select the "Pink Keyboard".
* Then press "Set as Default Keyboard" and select the "Pink Keyboard".
Enjoy cool features, including custom settings and cool keyboard sounds!
Compatible with all Android versions 2.2 +, Gingerbread, Jelly Bean and Ice Cream Sandwich
This is a full free pink keyboard and not just a pink skin theme
- You do not need Go Keyboard, Go Launcher, Better, Ultra Keyboard or Smart Keyboard themes.
- This is a free stand alone full pink theme keyboard background app to download
If you love pink then Hot Pink Keyboard is for you... This cool pink keyboard will replace your current keyboard and background with a nice, bright and popular pink color theme keyboard.
Make sure you download the hottest color for pink keyboard theme for your phone and background for a better typing experience. The NEW Hot Pink Keyboard, it's free!
Hot Pink Keyboard - Created by Top It Free Apps LLC
American Keyboard is fully features keyboard with awesome features:
1. Dictionary Support: Spell check with American dictionary for Patriots among us.
2. Feedback: Sound, Visual and physical support on key press on American Flag.
3. Fully featured preferences support.
American Keyboard is the best American Flag themed Keyboard. The American Theme support for the Keyboard. American Keyboard is the best keyboard to show support for american military and be patriotic.
More from developer
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your Bluetooth or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No app is allowed to change Input Method without user interaction (unless the app is a system app).
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
Instead contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
Advanced stealth mode makes it possible to use it to send morse codes (assuming you know morse code and have a working toúchscreen).
It can of course also be used as a flashlight to, well, produce light.
Touch the screen to flap and avoid pipes and ground.
Enjoy the game and please don't break your phone. Remember, it's _just_ a game. ;)
- Top 10 highscore connected to Facebook. Compete with your facebook friends.
- Unlock more birds by reaching high scores (currently 4 more birds can be unlocked if you are skilled enough)
- Blood effects
- Share score and highscore with other apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and more.
This game was created while learning libGDX using the excellent tutorial on http://www.kilobolt.com (I highly recommend this tutorial for anyone who wants to get started with libGDX).
* Hides virtual keyboard (same as Null Input Method does)
* Keysounds (off by default, enable in settings)
* Change key repeat delay and rate
* Configure a key combination to trigger Voice Input (Android 2.2+)
* App icon brings upp input method selector dialog
The sole purpose for this app is to provide a cheaper and simpler alternative for those who have a device where their keyboard layout is already supported out-of-the-box but still want some of the tweak that External Keyboard Helper offers (see feature list above).
This is app is NOT for you if...
* You have a non-US keyboard and you have a device where the non-US keyboard only works when the built in input method is active (most Samsung devices work this way, while Nexus devices do not). If you need the above features then I suggest trying External Keyboard Helper.
* You have a non-US keyboard and you're device does not support it's layout. External Keyboard Helper is the app for you.
* You don't read app descriptions but still buy apps expecting them to do stuff that they are not meant to do and then rate them badly because they do not live up to your expectations.
* Each player gets 7 cards.
* Card to be played must match rank or suit (unless it's an eight)
* An eight can always be played and the player is allowed to choose a new suit.
* When no card can be played the player must draw cards until a playable card is drawn.
* The first player with an empty hand wins the hand and the winning score is calculated from the hand of the player that loses.
* The game ends when a player reaches 300 points.
Bitmaps for card faces was generated from:
Vectorized Playing Cards 1.3- http://code.google.com/p/vectorized-playing-cards/
Copyright 2011 - Chris Aguilar
Licensed under LGPL 3 - www.gnu.org/copyleft/lesser.html