Double-tap to engage warp engines!
More than 2 MILLION free copies of the original Starfield 3D have been downloaded. THANK YOU !
I've finally ported the wallpaper to newer OpenGL ES 2.0 phones, now with moving background and color rainbow effect on passing stars. If you want to support me (I'm just one guy who really likes to code :), please buy the new version - search the market for "Starfield 2.0" or follow the link:
More than 2 MILLION free copies of the original Starfield 3D have been downloaded. THANK YOU !
Internet permission is needed for reporting new installations (Google Analytics). It is only used ONCE when app is installed from market, then never again. No private data is ever sent.
I've finally ported the wallpaper to newer OpenGL ES 2.0 phones, now with moving background and color rainbow effect on passing stars. If you want to support me (I'm just one guy who really likes to code :), please buy this version 2.0 of the wallpaper.
Please don't leave angry comments ;) I will try to iron out any reported bugs as soon as I'm able to.
Also check out my other hugely popular Live Wallpaper:
Seeds of Life - http://goo.gl/eLhST
Gyro StarField puts the galaxy just a double-tap away! This immersive and beautiful experience will leave you breathless as the universe cascades and flutters around you - leaving a trail of light shimmering and sparkling towards you.
It’s an experience not to miss! Download Gyro StarField and set it as your wallpaper - the effect is astonishing and undeniably beautiful.
Watch as stars shoot past your apps, widgets and icons in a futuristic way - and when you move, the StarField effect will follow with Gyroscope support!
Gyro StarField will look smooth, fluid and absolutely incredible on your homescreen and lockscreen - so jump into Hyperspace today and bring the magic of space to your fingertips!
Gyro StarField features two modes, passive mode and active mode. Just double-tap to switch between them. Passive mode features a gentle, slow acceleration whilst active mode is fast and similar to warp drive in Star Wars. Show off to your friends and demonstrate the power of your phone.
Gyro StarField - the futuristic homescreen and lockscreen live wallpaper.
- The best way to add a touch of the universe to your device.
- Active and passive modes - double-tap to switch between them!
- Gyroscope support.
- Futuristic, modern and beautiful.
This app is expandable via in-app purchases.
* Show or hide the trail of stars.
* Forward and backward movement.
* Speed of stars can be changed.
The advanced version(Starfield Adv. Live Wallpaper) is at
- 3D starfield with starry background
- double-tap screen to engage warp drive!
- adjust number of stars
- adjust speed of stars
To set the wallpaper, long-press the home screen and select "Live wallpapers" -> "Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper".
We want to bring you the best experience we can, so we never put ads into our apps. If you like this Free version, support us by getting the Pro version. You only pay once to access all features - No hidden cost.
The Pro version has many extra features:
★ Fireflies (New Feature)
★ Snow Falling (with interaction and option to control using accelerometer)
★ Set moon shape to indicate battery level, or to indicate real-life lunar time, or choose a specific shape you like.
★ Tap to make shooting stars appear.
★ Customize the bird twitter sounds
★ Options for greeting birds
★ Options for scene speed
★ Options for the Parallax effect
*** Or you can get the All-in-One version, which contains all the apps in this collections (Sun Rise + Blue Sky + Sunset + Dream Night), with automatic switching among them throughout the day:
This is the night scene sequel to Sun Rise Live Wallpaper, which has been downloaded more than 10 million times.
Send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you have suggestions or bug report. Or an appreciate would make our day!
Home -> Press Menu -> Select Wallpapers -> Select Live Wallpapers -> Select Dream Night (Free) from the list.
You can choose death's glow color of eyes, dark cloud moving speed, and color of cloud and sky. Sandglass is also decided by you. Skeleton is very cool!
Death is coming from hell with lightning, Horror! Just enjoy the LWP.
-Choose your crafts !
-App2SD (be warned : you'll have to reselect on each reboot if on sdcard !!)
Lots of setting to play with, like hyperspace on double tap, laser shots on single tap, autofire mode, adjustable star speed...
Enjoy the slowly rotating Sharingan.
Now you can change different type of Sharingan to display.
If you like this Sharingan animated live wallpaper, you will like try our another app "New Sharingan Live Wallpaper" and the free version "New Sharingan LWallpaper Free" which are using new rendered system and there are "ALL" types of Sharingan!
"Home" bottom > "Menu" bottom > Wallpapers > Live Wallpapers
Scroll down the list, find out the wallpaper and setup it.
(IT WILL NOT OPEN LIKE A NORMAL APP)
AND ENJOY IT!
Please contact us if your device is not supported.
We have implemented an ads in settings to develop more free live wallpapers:P
To use: Home -> Menu -> Wallpapers -> Live Wallpapers
To develop more free great live wallpapers, we have implemented some ads in settings.
Advertisement can support our develop more free great live wallpapers.
Note: If your wallpaper resets to default after reboot, you will need put the app on phone instead of SD card.
Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/androidwasabi
Like us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/androidwasabi
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pocket-Lifestyle/376953000408
We need your support: http://goo.gl/6zqnl
You can enable star twinkling by double tapping on the display. Pinching with two fingers allows you to zoom in and scrolling up and down changes the camera angle.
Moreover, you can configure the amount of stars to be displayed. By default, 25 stars are drawn on the display. 50 stars should also only be used, if you have a high-end device.
AS THIS IS AN OPENGL-BASED TECHNOLOGY DEMO, DEVELOPED BY A STUDENT OF THE DEPARTMENT FOR MOBILE COMPUTING AT THE UPPER AUSTRIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS MIGHT NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES, AS NOT ALL DEVICES SUPPORT OPENGL ACCORDINGLY. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THE DEVELOPER IN CASE OF PROBLEMS.
Instead contact me on email@example.com. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: firstname.lastname@example.org
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Greek (Standard & Polytonic)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
* Urdu (Normal & Phonetic)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your BT or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No user installed app is allowed to change IME without user interaction.
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
If you need international keyboard layouts and some other nice features then have a look at the External Keyboard Helper Pro app available here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.hwkeyboardhelper
Please do not use the rating system to report bugs. Instead contact me on email@example.com.
Touch the screen to flap and avoid pipes and ground.
Enjoy the game and please don't break your phone. Remember, it's _just_ a game. ;)
- Android Wear support (automatically installs to your Wear device if present)
- Top 10 highscore connected to Facebook. Compete with your facebook friends.
- Unlock more birds by reaching high scores (currently 4 more birds can be unlocked if you are skilled enough)
- Blood effects
- Share score and highscore with other apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and more.
This game was created while learning libGDX using the excellent tutorial on http://www.kilobolt.com (I highly recommend this tutorial for anyone who wants to get started with libGDX).
Advanced stealth mode makes it possible to use it to send morse codes (assuming you know morse code and have a working toúchscreen).
It can of course also be used as a flashlight to, well, produce light.
* Hides virtual keyboard (same as Null Input Method does)
* Keysounds (off by default, enable in settings)
* Change key repeat delay and rate
* Configure a key combination to trigger Voice Input (Android 2.2+)
* App icon brings upp input method selector dialog
The sole purpose for this app is to provide a cheaper and simpler alternative for those who have a device where their keyboard layout is already supported out-of-the-box but still want some of the tweak that External Keyboard Helper offers (see feature list above).
This is app is NOT for you if...
* You have a non-US keyboard and you have a device where the non-US keyboard only works when the built in input method is active (most Samsung devices work this way, while Nexus devices do not). If you need the above features then I suggest trying External Keyboard Helper.
* You have a non-US keyboard and you're device does not support it's layout. External Keyboard Helper is the app for you.
* You don't read app descriptions but still buy apps expecting them to do stuff that they are not meant to do and then rate them badly because they do not live up to your expectations.