Double-tap to engage warp engines!
More than 2 MILLION free copies of the original Starfield 3D have been downloaded. THANK YOU !
I've finally ported the wallpaper to newer OpenGL ES 2.0 phones, now with moving background and color rainbow effect on passing stars. If you want to support me (I'm just one guy who really likes to code :), please buy the new version - search the market for "Starfield 2.0" or follow the link:
* Show or hide the trail of stars.
* Forward and backward movement.
* Speed of stars can be changed.
The advanced version(Starfield Adv. Live Wallpaper) is at
More than 2 MILLION free copies of the original Starfield 3D have been downloaded. THANK YOU !
Internet permission is needed for reporting new installations (Google Analytics). It is only used ONCE when app is installed from market, then never again. No private data is ever sent.
I've finally ported the wallpaper to newer OpenGL ES 2.0 phones, now with moving background and color rainbow effect on passing stars. If you want to support me (I'm just one guy who really likes to code :), please buy this version 2.0 of the wallpaper.
Please don't leave angry comments ;) I will try to iron out any reported bugs as soon as I'm able to.
Also check out my other hugely popular Live Wallpaper:
Seeds of Life - http://goo.gl/eLhST
- 3D starfield with starry background
- double-tap screen to engage warp drive!
- adjust number of stars
- adjust speed of stars
To set the wallpaper, long-press the home screen and select "Live wallpapers" -> "Starfield 3D Live Wallpaper".
Gyro StarField puts the galaxy just a double-tap away! This immersive and beautiful experience will leave you breathless as the universe cascades and flutters around you - leaving a trail of light shimmering and sparkling towards you.
It’s an experience not to miss! Download Gyro StarField and set it as your wallpaper - the effect is astonishing and undeniably beautiful.
Watch as stars shoot past your apps, widgets and icons in a futuristic way - and when you move, the StarField effect will follow with Gyroscope support!
Gyro StarField will look smooth, fluid and absolutely incredible on your homescreen and lockscreen - so jump into Hyperspace today and bring the magic of space to your fingertips!
Gyro StarField features two modes, passive mode and active mode. Just double-tap to switch between them. Passive mode features a gentle, slow acceleration whilst active mode is fast and similar to warp drive in Star Wars. Show off to your friends and demonstrate the power of your phone.
Gyro StarField - the futuristic homescreen and lockscreen live wallpaper.
- The best way to add a touch of the universe to your device.
- Active and passive modes - double-tap to switch between them!
- Gyroscope support.
- Futuristic, modern and beautiful.
This app is expandable via in-app purchases.
- Nebula speed - Change the speed of the nebula clouds
- Nebula density - Increase or decrease the nebula density (lower density means higher FPS)
- Stars speed - Change the speed of the stars
- Stars size - Increase or decrease the size of the stars
- Simulate swipe - Check this if you don't want to play the wallpaper animation when switching homescreens
★ Tips ★
Don't panic if you see the Open button disabled (right after installation). The wallpaper has been installed successfully, check your live wallpapers.
After setting the wallpaper please double tap the screen to open up the Settings menu. Do not use the set wallpaper again (over the same wallpaper - this is a bug with Unity).
If you encounter a black screen (with no loading splash screen) right after touching the Set Wallpaper button, either give it some time to load or clear your memory and try setting the wallpaper again.
This is a live wallpaper.
This live wallpaper does not use any 3D engine, so it doesn't need much power to run. Enjoy!
home -> menu -> live wallpaper -> select bubbles
Enjoy this calming, soothing, zen live wallpaper.
You can purchase a key to unlock more features.
Enjoy the wonder and magic of your own fireworks show! Celebrate the holidays with the most amazingly realistic fireworks live wallpaper available anywhere!
Perfect for New Year, 4th of July Independence Day, Guy Fawkes / Bonfire Night or any time you feel like a fireworks celebration!
Real time smoke/cloud lighting creates the most beautifully intense glows as colors mix and blend together. Feel the power and intensity as the brightest fireworks explode with color and light up the night sky.
Engineered for the smoothest most fluidly animating fireworks possible, without draining your battery.
Distant city lights and skyline silhouettes complete the scene for an amazing spectacle. Perfect for any celebration or just the sheer wow factor!
If you enjoy the free version, please check out the full version here on Google Play which contains lots of extra colorful firework types and features including:
* Over 20 stunningly realistic 3D fireworks (Spherical shells, blooms, ground launcher trails, glittering sparkles hanging in the air, intense strobing shimmer bursts, spider blooms, launch fountains, rings, hearts, stars, and many more!)
* Real time smoke & cloud lighting for intense color and power.
* Multiple camera animation modes for the best cinematic show.
* 5 famous city skyline silhouettes to add tasteful foreground contrast to the display.
The Palace of Westminster (Big Ben), Eiffel Tower, Statue of Liberty, The Moscow Kremlin and the Sydney Opera House.
* Fireworks completely live and unique each time, no canned animations or movie clips.
* Adjustable detail levels to suit every phone/tablet, old or new.
* Sound effects on/off.
* Runs as either a background live wallpaper, or as a full app.
* 32-Bit color mode for best possible quality.
• Move through the matrix in 3D or use the original 2D look
• Optional characters
• Tap the screen to start new lines
• Line color, size and speed
• Line density
• Line color based on your current battery level color-code
• Subliminal messages with custom text, color, size and speed
• Notification messages when you receive a new TXT or Voicemail
• Performance settings to conserve your battery
• Custom background color
The new permissions are for the new Notification enhancement, the use of this enhancement is disabled by default but you can enable it in the options.
If you have any issues, concerns, questions or requests please send us an email for the quickest response.
Warning: Eris/Moment/Hero/Aria/Legend/Slide and some others including devices on v2.0 and earlier are NOT supported. If the Live Wallpaper picker does not open when opening this app from the market, your device does not support Live Wallpapers.
Even as such simple thing as the HD animated live wallpaper can teach us something about our universe.
Space is the boundless three-dimensional extent in which objects and events have relative position and direction.
Physical space is often conceived in three linear dimensions, although modern physicists usually consider it, with time, to be part of a boundless four-dimensional continuum known as space-time. The space-time continuum that Albert Einstein discovered in the early of 20th century. Are there only 4 dimensions ( 3 for space & 1 for time) ? Apparently not …
In mathematics, "spaces" are examined with different numbers of dimensions and with different underlying structures.
There are a lot of theories such the famous String Theory witch requires more than 4 dimensions.In String Theory every physic particle(quantum, electron etc) is replaced by one-dimensional object called string .
However let us enjoy the beauty of our 3-Dimensional space world that we see.
Every mass object such the planets, the comets etc are formed by subatomic particle.
According to Einstein, the mass( or energy) cause the space to bend. We know this phenomenon, as the gravitational force. The gravity that holds together the celestial bodies...
This is an overview for our wallpaper, with a simple scope, to expand the reader imagination to the unknown.
More Animated Live Wallpaper like this to came, so stay tuned !
There are a lot of features:
Show the asteroids.
Change their numbers.
Show the earth.
Show the comets and meteors.(the default is disable, you have to enable it manually by going into Settings)
Show the shining star.
Show the moon.
Draw a red asteroid when you touch the device(the default is disabled)
Optimize battery(default is disable)
This animated live wallpaper consume very little ofyour battery, however you can save battery in the Optimize Battery feature by not showing all the animation.
We will be grateful if you would rate it 5 stars.
Thank you , hope that you will like it !
Please email me with any features or updates you would like.
Uses the following open-source libraries:
- LibGDX 0.9.9 - http://libgdx.badlogicgames.com/
- MTX 2.1 - http://moribitotechx.blogspot.co.uk/
- Artemis - http://gamadu.com/artemis/
Visit us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Pocket-Lifestyle/376953000408
We need your support: http://goo.gl/6zqnl
You can enable star twinkling by double tapping on the display. Pinching with two fingers allows you to zoom in and scrolling up and down changes the camera angle.
Moreover, you can configure the amount of stars to be displayed. By default, 25 stars are drawn on the display. 50 stars should also only be used, if you have a high-end device.
AS THIS IS AN OPENGL-BASED TECHNOLOGY DEMO, DEVELOPED BY A STUDENT OF THE DEPARTMENT FOR MOBILE COMPUTING AT THE UPPER AUSTRIA UNIVERSITY OF APPLIED SCIENCES, PLEASE BE AWARE THAT THIS MIGHT NOT WORK ON ALL DEVICES, AS NOT ALL DEVICES SUPPORT OPENGL ACCORDINGLY. PLEASE DO NOT HESITATE TO CONTACT THE DEVELOPER IN CASE OF PROBLEMS.
Instead contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for me to contact you for details about feature request etc.
To get started, read these tutorials: http://www.apedroid.com/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/get-started
For information about the permissions it requires, go here: https://sites.google.com/a/apedroid.com/www/android-applications/external-keyboard-helper/faq
This is a crippled demo version of External Keyboard Helper Pro
Everything works just like in the Pro version except for the Space button which prints a message that this is a demo version.
The only reason to install this is if you want to try it out before deciding if you want to buy External Keyboard Helper Pro.
For more information read the description for External Keyboard Helper Pro.
NOTE: This demo version is sometimes rated bad by people who did not read this description and/or do not understand the idea of a free demo version. To get an idea what people really think about External Keyboard Helper you should take a look at the reviews for the Pro version.
INSTEAD CONTACT ME ON: email@example.com
A non visible soft keyboard (Input Method) intended to be used with hardware Bluetooth and USB keyboards. It automatically brings up the Input Method dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (on some devices this can also be made to work with USB keyboards). It supports a lot of different keylayouts also provides a lot of configuration options.
This app does NOT require a rooted device and there is a DEMO version available if you want to try it out before buying.
* International keyboard layouts.
* Up to 16 application shortcuts can be added (for example start Google Maps with Alt+M etc.)
* Up to 16 text strings can be add (for example insert your email address with Alt+E etc.)
* Remaps the Escape key to BACK (can be turned off)
* Allows you to control which characters should be treated as combining characters.
* A "null" Soft Keyboard to use with hardware keyboards (Bluetooth & USB).
* Automatically brings up Input Method selection dialog when Bluetooth keyboard connects or disconnects (Android 2.3+).
* Automatic detection can also work with USB keyboards on some platforms (experimental) (Android 2.3+)
* App that brings up Input Method selection (for easy access)
* Switch between up to three layouts of your choice using a key or key combination.
* Can choose keymap automatically based on language setting in your device.
* Blocks long-press-popups on Android 2.x.
* Change the key repeat delay and rate.
* Layouts can be modified and two user defined custom layouts can be configured.
* ConnectBot aware (TAB and CTRL codes)
Currently supported keyboard layouts
* Arabic (101, 102 & 102 AZERTY)
* Armenian (Eastern, Western & Phonetic)
* Bosnian & Herzegovian
* Bulgarian (Phonetic, Phonetic traditional & Typewriter)
* Canadian (French & Multilingual)
* Czech (qwertz, qwerty & programmers)
* English (Colemak, Dvorak, Dvorak Left hand, Dvorak Right hand, Dvorak Programmer, GB & US-International)
* Finnish (Finland & DAS)
* French (Bépo, France & Switzerland)
* German (Germany & Switzerland)
* Hindi Traditional
* Lithuanian (Numeric)
* Macedonian FYROM Standard
* Polish (214 & Programmers)
* Portuguese (Brazil, Portugal & Br-Nativo)
* Russian (Normal, Typewriter & Phonetic)
* Serbian (Latin & Cyrillic)
* Slovak (qwerty & qwertz)
* Spanish (Latin America, Spain/Int & Dvorak)
* Swedish (Normal & Svorak A1|A5)
* Thai (Kedmanee & Pattachote)
* Turkish (F & Q)
* Urdu (Normal & Phonetic)
All layouts are based on standard USB Keyboard layouts. Bluetooth keyboards sometimes do not follow the standard completely but it is possible to manually customize mappings.
Characters that can be treated as combining characters
* dialytika tonos
* dot above / dot below
* double acute
* hook above
What it does NOT
* It won't fix your BT or USB connected keyboard if it wasn't working in the first place.
* It does not automatically switch Input Method. It only shows the dialog and you will have to choose Input Method manually. This is an intentional limitation built into Android by Google. No user installed app is allowed to change IME without user interaction.
Want to help translating this app to you language?
Go here: http://www.getlocalization.com/ExternalKeyboardHelperPro/
If you need international keyboard layouts and some other nice features then have a look at the External Keyboard Helper Pro app available here: http://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.apedroid.hwkeyboardhelper
Please do not use the rating system to report bugs. Instead contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Hides virtual keyboard (same as Null Input Method does)
* Keysounds (off by default, enable in settings)
* Change key repeat delay and rate
* Configure a key combination to trigger Voice Input (Android 2.2+)
* App icon brings upp input method selector dialog
The sole purpose for this app is to provide a cheaper and simpler alternative for those who have a device where their keyboard layout is already supported out-of-the-box but still want some of the tweak that External Keyboard Helper offers (see feature list above).
This is app is NOT for you if...
* You have a non-US keyboard and you have a device where the non-US keyboard only works when the built in input method is active (most Samsung devices work this way, while Nexus devices do not). If you need the above features then I suggest trying External Keyboard Helper.
* You have a non-US keyboard and you're device does not support it's layout. External Keyboard Helper is the app for you.
* You don't read app descriptions but still buy apps expecting them to do stuff that they are not meant to do and then rate them badly because they do not live up to your expectations.
Touch the screen to flap and avoid pipes and ground.
Enjoy the game and please don't break your phone. Remember, it's _just_ a game. ;)
- Android Wear support (automatically installs to your Wear device if present)
- Top 10 highscore connected to Facebook. Compete with your facebook friends.
- Unlock more birds by reaching high scores (currently 4 more birds can be unlocked if you are skilled enough)
- Blood effects
- Share score and highscore with other apps, such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Instagram and more.
This game was created while learning libGDX using the excellent tutorial on http://www.kilobolt.com (I highly recommend this tutorial for anyone who wants to get started with libGDX).
Advanced stealth mode makes it possible to use it to send morse codes (assuming you know morse code and have a working toúchscreen).
It can of course also be used as a flashlight to, well, produce light.