ROOT access is required. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Chromecast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!
- Support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AllStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at email@example.com and I will do my best to get it working for you.
To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs and music receivers from popular TV and HiFi brands
• gaming consoles
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers
• local media stored on your Android device
• popular cloud media storage providers
• media from other apps using Share/Send such as: web browsers, file managers...
• ...and more!
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding(*): MKV, AVI, MOV, WMV, WTV, RMVB, TS, FLAC, WMA, ..., subtitles with custom appearance, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• play media to your Android device from other devices (renderer functionality)
• access all local and cloud media from other devices (media server functionality)
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
Some features are restricted and can be unlocked by purchasing the BubbleUPnP License app.
- Play content from built-in Windows 7 and Windows 8 media servers.
- Play content from DLNA® and UPNP-AV® network media servers.
- Remotely control DLNA and UPNP-AV "play-to" devices.
- Remotely control other Android devices running 2player 2.0
- Built in media server provides media to other DLNA and UPNP-AV devices.
- Sync via Wi-Fi from "My Music" collection, or from network storage devices.
- Long-click to download music to your phone from Windows 7 and Windows 8 media shares and network media servers.
- Works on Google TV! An ideal target device for your phone or tablet.
- Works with most UPNP-AV and DLNA media servers, TVs, and media renderers.*
* 2Player is not DLNA-certified software. DLNA and UPNP are the trademarks of their respective owners. 2Player is not certified by, endorsed by, or recognized by the Digital Living Network Alliance.
For more information about DLNA, see http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Digital_Living_Network_Alliance.
Ginkgo DLNA / uPnP Player acts as Media Player or Media Controller, allows you to find media from
Media Servers (Windows PC, NAS with DNLA server installed, etc.) in your home network, and play to
Media Renderer(network player, smart TV, etc.) or locally on your android device.
[Zero configuration]: Thanks to DLNA, compatible devices are discovered automatically. No configuration is needed.
[Library browsing] : User friendly UI to browse you media library with deep structure.
[Favorites] : Supports favorites folders and medias, allows finding frequently played medias quickly.
[History] : Recently played medias are kept in history.
[Play to remote renderer]: Used as remote control for your renderer, plays media to Media Renderer.
[Play music on phone] : Built-in audio renderer based on Android media facilities, commonly supported audio
format include .mp3.mp4 .mpa .flac .ogg. .mkv .wav. 3gp.
(For more details : http://developer.android.com/guide/appendix/media-formats.html)
[Built-in image viewer] : Built-in image viewer with zoomer to visualize your photos.
[Play with external app] :
video medias are forwarded to other player installed on your phone. (e.g. "MX Player", “VPlayer” )
Known DLNA issue
[Media formats]: Media Renderers may support from extensive to limited media formats. Take this into
consideration when choosing your media renderer. Media servers supporting “transcoding” could be a solution
if the renderer supports limited formats.
[Not supported operations]: Some Media Renderers have limited support of DLNA operations. Common issues include :
1. SEEK, PAUSE, SET VOLUMN not supported.
2.No finish signal sent when current track ended(So no continue play support by Ginkgo DLNA player).
[Media information] : DLNA allows Media Servers providing optional information for medias. This include
encoding, size/duration artist, album, album art, etc. Most media servers do a good job, but some do just the
minimum. Consider changing media server if you want more media information.
[Protocol Message Error ]: DLNA compatible devices communicate each other by protocol messages. Some
media servers may send sometimes malformed messages that cannot be properly handled be others. This may
lead to loss of information or application crash.
This application is in beta test phase. Your feedbacks on application bugs, device compatibility issues are welcome.
For the purpose of improving the quality, this application send anonymous crash reports and usage information.
This application is not certified by Digital Living Network Alliance.
Any Android application can use Toaster to stream video, music and photos with share option.
User can also use Media Server feature that allows other DLNA devices to browse phone media. Media Server feature is only available for Toaster Cast Pro users.
Toaster supports a wide range of devices compatible with DLNA / UPnP standard and can cast media to:
Smart TVs: Samsung, Panasonic, Sony, Sharp, LG, Philips and more
Hi-Fi: Denon, Yamaha, Onkyo, Harman/Kardon, Bose, Oppo and more
Game consoles: Xbox, Playstation (with Media Server)
PC and MAC software: XBMC, foobar, Windows Media Player and many more
Toaster can also stream photo and video gallery to Chromecast and AirPlay and can change your Chromecast and Apple TV into a photo frame.
Toaster can also browse DLNA servers and NAS such as Synology, Servioo, Twonky, MediaMonkey, MediaTomb and Foobar2000.
Toaster Free API allows other applications to stream multimedia content through DLNA and AirPlay without any additional user interaction. The first app that integrated with Toaster Control API for DLNA and AirPlay is n7player.
Location permissions are used to locate and navigate to the nearest music stores & your devices via Music Locations menu.
Album Art by Sean Fournier, 2008, Licensed under CC License.
- Remote Play/Pause Controls
- Set Renderer Volume
- Seek control (depends on device capability)
- Multicast - push streams to multiple devices at once
How it works:
- Start the app and select devices where you want the music to be streamed.
- Open My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, MixCloud, YouTube or Vimeo app
- Click Share button on the content you want to stream
- Select My Cloud Cast
- Let My Cloud Cast to do the rest for you
- Click Back to return back to your favorite app (My Cloud Player for example)
Currently tested software and hardware receivers:
- XBMC - native Upnp remote control support (Windows/Linux)
- Foobar2000 - with upnp component installed (Windows)
- Windows Media Player
- Bubble Upnp/Dlna (Android)
- PS3 and the Sony Bluray Player
- Denon receiver
- Pioneer VSX-832
To be implemented
- Mirror mode from My Cloud Player
This app is still under development so please be gentle with the reviews.
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
Here are some great features of ShareOn Audio.
- Various Play Modes : Shuffle, Repeat(all, one)
- Multitasking available
- Sort by category : albums, songs, artists, genres
- DLNA supported.
- Folder browser
- Advanced Search : Auto complete
- Access your iTunes library on computers from mobiles
- XBOX360 supported.
* Convenient User Interface
- Easily can see the devices list without any settings, when network access point is same between PC, smartphone,
* Access to iTunes Library on your PC from your Android phone.
- listen to songs on your iTunes library on your Android phone by selecting ‘Share iTunes Music’.
* Enjoy high quality music with DLNA supported speakers.
- DLNA doesn’t require any conversion process of music files, so you can enjoy your music with no quality loss.
* Manage music on your smartphone and PC at once
'-Giving you full access to your PC on your phone so that you can manage all content on other devices at once.
* Browse any content of the remote devices
'- Browsing any content of the remote devices with one single integrated view, and create playlists with the content.
* Resume Mode Available
'- Be able to listen to music by using wireless speakers right where you left it off on your phone
* Brilliant Browsing Speed
'- More than thousands of songs on your phone and PC can be browsed at high speed.
* Automatic Synchronization
* Various Audio File Formats supported without Conversion
'- Every Android-supported audio file can be played on your smartphone without having to convert, even when files are stored on different devices.
Download ShareOn Audio PC - www.shareon.tv
Supported Devices and Computer Operating Systems:
✦ Media Server ( DMS ) : WD MyCloud, Windows Media Player, AllShare, SmartShare, MediaLink, iMediaShare, Bubble UPnP, PlayStation3, PlayStation4, Xbox360, LG NAS NetHard
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android GB, ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not supported.)
✦ Computer OSs : Windows XP, window 7
If you have comments or feedback on ShareOn Audio, or need additional support, please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
This app has no launcher icon, you must have Orpheus installed to use.
Supports Android 4.0.4+ (Ice Cream Sandwich)
FOSS (Free and Open Source Software) notice:
Source available at https://github.com/OpenSilk/OrpheusPlugins
As of release (2.0.0), Media files need to be stored on your device's public directory, e.g. /sdcard/Music/ /sdcard/Movies/ /sdcard/video etc.
1) Video and audio files can be combined into same playlist and play to devices of your choice.
2) Audio / Video Calibration allow you to eliminate the gap between video on your Android device and audio from one of the remote Airplay speakers. (Video and Audio out of TV are always in Sync, no need for adjustment). This is an Airplay Speaker only feature, DLNA Speaker is Not supported.
3)Stream to Multiple Airplay speakers, Apple TVs, DLNA speakers, DLNA TVs at the same time. whether they are in your living room, bed room, upstairs downstairs, wherever whatever.
4) Support password protected Airplay device.
5 ) Support Airplay speaker in different network (LAN) by manually entered IP address / port no.
6) Works for both device with or device Without Root Permission.
Supported Audio Format
WAV, mp3, mp4, m4a, FLAC, AAC, MID 3GPP, ,XMF, OGG, Matroska
Supported Video Format :
MPEG-4, 3GPP, WebM, Matroska
Within 15 minutes of the purchasing, come back to this app in Google Play and select "Refund".
If you missed the 15 minutes window, Within 3 days of the purchasing, you can email us with the word "Refund" in the subject will do, if you wish, you are welcome to provide more feedback.
Special thanks to Fredrick Olshausen who designed the app icon for this project.
You can play music files in DLNA servers, e.g., your PC and network storages.
Also you can stream music files in DLNA servers to DLNA playback devices, e.g., DLNA compatible audio, game consoles, TVs and receiver boxes.
- Compatible with DLNA and UPnP.
- Browsing and playback songs in PC, NAS, and cloud.
- Streaming music from DLNA servers to DLNA playback devices.
- Streaming music from your phone to DLNA playback devices.
- Playlist management across any servers in the network.
- Music browsing and playback in phone’s local file system.
- Showing track information including audio format, sampling rate, bit rate, and bit depth.
- Easy switching of playback device during playing a song.
- Micro Volume Control, Search Contents, Edit Playlist, Moving track position.
- Your phone becomes a remote controller for connected devices.
Note: If you send music file to remote playback device, the available audio format depends on the audio decoder in the remote playback device.
DLNA is a trade mark of Digital Living Network Alliance.
UPnP is a certification mark of the UPnP Forum in the United States and other countries.
In celebration of the MediaMonkey 1.1 re-launch, it's on sale for 40% off, through this weekend!
It unlocks the following features of the free version of MediaMonkey:
- Wi-Fi Sync: to keep your device's library content (incl. ratings, play history, volume levels, etc.) synced with your Windows PC wirelessly
- UPnP/DLNA: to play / download content from UPnP/DLNA servers
- Folder browsing: to navigate your library over the device's physical file hierarchy
- Configurable home screen: to customize what content appears on the home screen
And more to come...
It also removes the 15-day restriction for individual builds of MediaMonkey Beta.
Thanks for supporting the ongoing development of MediaMonkey!
Clint Asgard speakers are wireless speakers with Airplay and DLNA support.
With the Clint Asgard App you can setup and control your
Clint Asgard wireless speakers easily and convenient.
Please make sure that you have the latest firmware
installed on your Asgard speakers, to ensure full
functionality and compatibility with this APP.
For more information regarding firmware update
please visit : www.clintdigital.com
*Configure the settings of your Asgard speakers.
-You can setup network connection for your wireless speakers.
-Rename your speakers (SSID) to e.g. match their placement like
Kitchen, Bathroom, Office etc.
*Control your speakers.
-Adjust each speaker volume individually.
-Control and adjust the EQ settings for each speaker (Bass, Mid, Treble).
-Setup two speakers in stereo
-Setup speakers for MultiRoom (WHA) support (DLNA only).
-Up to 4 speakers can set into Party Mode (MultiRoom) so you can enjoy
music all over your home.
-Fully DLNA supported player built into our Clint Asgard APP so you can
playback shared music from network devices such as NAS drives, PCs,
MACs or other supported media servers, as well as the local music stored on your device.
-Fully enjoy the MultiRoom (WHA) functionality of our speakers by using DLNA playback.
Install Jamcast Server FREE to get started: http://getjamcast.com/Start
(Jamcast Server requires Windows XP SP2 or higher)
CHANNEL STORE LINEUP: Virtual Soundcard, My Music, Podcasts, CD Audio, SoundCloud, Grooveshark, Digitally Imported, SKY,FM, Jazz Radio, Rock Radio, Fresca Radio, and more!
STREAM TO DEVICE
Turn your house into a multi-zone streaming audio system! Works great with:
• SMART TV's by LG, Panasonic, Samsung, Sony, and Toshiba
• MEDIA STREAMERS by Auris, Clint Digital, EZcast, Libratone, ROCKI, Roku, Sonos, Sabrent, and WDTV
• HI-FI AUDIO by Denon, Marantz, Linn, Naim Audio, Onkyo, Philips, and Yamaha
• GAMING CONSOLES including Sony Playstation 3, Xbox 360, and Xbox One
• SOFTWARE including foobar2000, Rune Audio, Volumio, and XBMC (aka Kodi)
...and thousands of other DLNA / UPnP compatible devices!
STREAM TO ANDROID
Access your entire collection and play directly to your Android phone or tablet! This functionality works whether at home or away in the car, on a train, in a plane, etc. -- Jamcast is the ultimate audio streaming solution no matter where you go. Remember AudioGalaxy? Try Jamcast!
Onkyo’s Remote App allows owners to integrate wireless audio stored on an Android device into their Onkyo home network system. The app operates over a wireless LAN and enables a range of remote control functions, such as volume and tone control and input selection.
• Wirelessly streams music stored on an Android device
• Operates general remote-control functions (e.g. play, stop, power on/off)
• Controls multi-zone audio
• Selects input source, network source, and radio station
• Adjusts tone control, listening modes, and speaker volume
• Displays content information
• Compatible with Spotify Connect
• Compatible with Onkyo’s existing RI (Remote Interactive) system
*For details on RI-compatible systems, please refer to the Onkyo website.
*This application program does not support tablet devices.
*This application program does not support smartphones in QVGA or HVGA resolution.
Compatible Onkyo Models:
• All network A/V receivers released in 2010/11/12/13, TX-8050 Network Stereo Receiver, T-4070 Network Stereo Tuner, and CR-N755*
*All models may require a firmware update available for download at the Onkyo website.
- stream audio playback from your favourite iTunes (Windows/Mac) to your Android device (Phone/Tablet/Set-top box)
- show track info, cover artwork and playback progress currently playing in connected iTunes
- tune your phone/tablet's volume from the connected iTunes
- auto mute audio playback for incoming call
This application DOES NOT let you...
- remote control (play/pause/shuffle/etc.) music currently playing in connected iTunes
- browser library in your Android memory storage and stream music from Android to iTunes
Why another Airplay/Airtunes receiver?
- smaller memory footprint
- less cpu usage
- zero configuration, keep it as simple as possible
- user has full control of when and how service is running
The application provide a basic solution for home media integration between Android and Apple. It is perfectly used, for instance, when you have an Android compatible dock speaker, or an TV set-top box running Android, and let you share your media content over the air without coping them everywhere via cable. Note that this application only work under WiFi network.
This application is specifically designed for phone, however, install and use it on tablet is not restricted.
- Scan your music library (MP3 only for now)
- Start or stop the server.
- Pause the player during calls (optional).
- Player remote control, control your music from your phone! (Requires browser with support for WebSocket, IE10+, Firefox 8+, Chrome 14+, Opera 15+)
- Control your music in the notification center (Android 4+)
- Song list on device.
- Search and play songs from the device.
- Volume control from device.
- Dark theme.
- View the list of your music files.
- Play, Pause, Next and Previous.
- Search by artist, album or title.
- Sort your music by artist, album or title.