To hide this license app icon from the launcher, start this license app and click "hide launcher icon"
Stream all your music, videos and photos to various devices in your house:
• DLNA TVs
• gaming consoles: Xbox 360, PS3 (from XMB)
• UPnP/DLNA renderers: XBMC, WDTV Live, Windows Media Player, other Android devices, ...
• various HiFi gear from Sonos, Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo and many more
• local Android playback
BubbleUPnP can access your media from a lot of sources, including:
• UPnP/DLNA media servers: most NASes, XBMC, Plex, Twonky, Serviio, Windows Media Player and many more
• local media stored on your Android device
• cloud media: Google Drive, Dropbox, OneDrive, Google Music
• media from other apps such as web browsers and file managers, using Share/Send
• captured audio from most other apps. Requires Xposed (root)
• Shoutcast radio (with XiiaLive)
BubbleUPnP is a versatile app packed with many features for you to discover, some of which are:
• extensive Chromecast support: play incompatible Chromecast media with transcoding (*), subtitles, audio/video track selection (*)
• fast and secure Internet access to your home media while on the go, from mobile and WiFi networks (*)
• playback queue, editable playlists, scrobbling, sleep timer, various shuffle modes
• integrated full screen image viewer and controller
• media download to your SD Card
• ...and much more!
(*) Some features are provided by BubbleUPnP Server, an optional software that can be installed on any machine on your local network to provide
additional services. To learn more about BubbleUPnP Server, visit http://bubblesoftapps.com/bubbleupnpserver.
- Play content from built-in Windows 7 and Windows 8 media servers.
- Play content from DLNA® and UPNP-AV® network media servers.
- Remotely control DLNA and UPNP-AV "play-to" devices.
- Remotely control other Android devices running 2player 2.0
- Built in media server provides media to other DLNA and UPNP-AV devices.
- Sync via Wi-Fi from "My Music" collection, or from network storage devices.
- Long-click to download music to your phone from Windows 7 and Windows 8 media shares and network media servers.
- Works on Google TV! An ideal target device for your phone or tablet.
- Works with most UPNP-AV and DLNA media servers, TVs, and media renderers.*
* 2Player is not DLNA-certified software. DLNA and UPNP are the trademarks of their respective owners. 2Player is not certified by, endorsed by, or recognized by the Digital Living Network Alliance.
It unlocks the following features of the free or beta versions of MediaMonkey:
Wi-Fi Sync: to keep your MMA library content (incl. ratings, play history, volume levels, etc.) synced with your PC
UPnP/DLNA: to play / download content from UPnP/DLNA servers
Folder browsing: to navigate your library over the device's physical file hierarchy
Configurable home screen: to customize what content appears on the MMA home screen
And more in the future...
Thanks for supporting the ongoing development of MediaMonkey for Android!
With Cast To UPnP/DLNA for GMusic, enjoy streaming your cloud Google Music uploaded by yourself and from the All Access subscription (including Radio) to: XBMC, DLNA TVs, PCs, WDTV Live, PS3 (from the XMB), Xbox 360 (including while playing games), Sonos, Android (with BubbleUPnP), various hifi gear from Denon, Pioneer, Onkyo, and many many more.
You may even have an UPnP / DLNA device to play to on your network without knowing it!
Playing music is as simple as selecting your favorite UPnP / DLNA device in the Google Play Music app Chromecast menu, and using the Google Play Music app for control.
You can control playback from:
- the Android Google Music app
- the iOS Google Music app
- Google Music running in the Chrome web browser
- emulates UPnP / DLNA devices as Chromecast devices that can be selected as devices to play to in Google Play Music's Chromecast menu
- play to UPnP / DLNA devices that are not renderers but that can browse media servers and play from their own user interface (PS3)
- play to web browsers and any desktop app able to play wav streams (VLC, foobar2000, ...)
- can run on any Android device on the network (eg not necessarily the device on which Google Play Music is running)
- can handle several Google Play Music instances running on different Android devices, playing to different UPnP / DLNA devices
Streaming is limited to 20 minutes per app launch. This limitation can be removed by purchasing the unlocker within the app.
NOTE: Cast To UPnP/DLNA for GMusic only works with Google Play Music and only with cloud music (no local files).
In case of a problem with a particular UPnP/DLNA device, please do not use the comment section for support but use the "email developer" link instead.
Also, keep in mind that many UPnP/DLNA devices have issues, and that something not working is not necessarily due to the app. It can be: a device issue, an Android issue, a WiFi issue, a router issue (yes routers have bugs too!).
- Remote Play/Pause Controls
- Set Renderer Volume
- Seek To time in stream (depends on device capability)
- Multicast - push streams to multiple devices at once
How it works:
- Start the app and select devices where you want the music to be streamed.
- Open My Cloud Player, SoundCloud, MixCloud, YouTube or Vimeo app
- Click Share button on the track/video you want to stream
- Select My Cloud Cast
- Let My Cloud Cast to do the rest for you
- Click Back button to return back to your favorite music app (i hope that's My Cloud Player ;) )
Currently tested software and hardware receivers:
- XBMC - native Upnp remote control support (Windows/Linux)
- Foobar2000 - with upnp component installed (Windows)
- Windows Media Player
- Bubble Upnp/Dlna (Android)
- PS3 and the Sony Bluray Player
- Denon receiver
- Pioneer VSX-832
To be implemented
- Mirror mode from My Cloud Player
This app is still under development so please be gentle with the reviews.
If you want to join beta testing, share your experience, report bugs or problems, suggest a new feature, join our Google+ community:
If you want to help with traslations, join here: https://plus.google.com/communities/113760367268050274310
Here are some great features of ShareOn Audio.
- Various Play Modes : Shuffle, Repeat(all, one)
- Multitasking available
- Sort by category : albums, songs, artists, genres
- DLNA supported.
- Folder browser
- Advanced Search : Auto complete
- Access your iTunes library on computers from mobiles
- XBOX360 supported.
* Convenient User Interface
- Easily can see the devices list without any settings, when network access point is same between PC, smartphone,
* Access to iTunes Library on your PC from your Android phone.
- listen to songs on your iTunes library on your Android phone by selecting ‘Share iTunes Music’.
* Enjoy high quality music with DLNA supported speakers.
- DLNA doesn’t require any conversion process of music files, so you can enjoy your music with no quality loss.
* Manage music on your smartphone and PC at once
'-Giving you full access to your PC on your phone so that you can manage all content on other devices at once.
* Browse any content of the remote devices
'- Browsing any content of the remote devices with one single integrated view, and create playlists with the content.
* Resume Mode Available
'- Be able to listen to music by using wireless speakers right where you left it off on your phone
* Brilliant Browsing Speed
'- More than thousands of songs on your phone and PC can be browsed at high speed.
* Automatic Synchronization
* Various Audio File Formats supported without Conversion
'- Every Android-supported audio file can be played on your smartphone without having to convert, even when files are stored on different devices.
Download ShareOn Audio PC - www.shareon.tv
Supported Devices and Computer Operating Systems:
✦ Media Server ( DMS ) : WD MyCloud, Windows Media Player, AllShare, SmartShare, MediaLink, iMediaShare, Bubble UPnP, PlayStation3, PlayStation4, Xbox360, LG NAS NetHard
✦ Televisions : Samsung Smart TV (w/ AllShare), LG and many DLNA supported TV and speakers.
✦ Phones : Android GB, ICS, JB / Resolution, + 720P ,+ 1080P(Some devices' resolution is not supported.)
✦ Computer OSs : Windows XP, window 7
If you have comments or feedback on ShareOn Audio, or need additional support, please send an E-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
※ share on, shareon, spika, spica, 쉐어온, share on video, share on audio, shareon video, shareon audio, shareonvideo, shareonaudio, share video, share audio, 쉐어온 비디오, 쉐어온 오디오, dlna smi, dlna 자막, dlna subtitle, dlna srt, 스파이카, 스피카, 스트리밍, streaming, samsung tv, lg tv, 삼성 tv, 엘지 tv, 삼성티비, 엘지티비, 마이클라우드, mycloud, 웬디
OnAir Player is a revolutionary Music Player that can be used in many cool ways:
- Remote control the music on your computer.
- Stream music from your computer to the phone, even on 3G / 4G.
- Stream music from your computer to the TV, control it via the phone.
- Connect your phone to the stereo and control it from your computer, a tablet or even the web.
OnAir Player is a music app that makes all your devices act like ONE. It connects all your devices across the internet and makes it very easy to stream music to other devices or access music stored elsewhere.
It's like your private music cloud that turns every device into a universal music control. Users simply select where the music should play, then select any song. It just works, no matter where the song is actually stored or how the target device is connected.
You can for example sit on the couch and control the music from your phone, have the music play on the TV while the files are actually stored on your PC or Mac. It even works across the internet, so you can access your home music on the go or from a browser if you left your computer on.
The best of all: It is super easy to set up and use:
Install OnAir Player on your PC or Mac and import your music. Then install it on the phone and log in with the same account. You will see all your PC / Mac music is already on your phone! (We are not actually syncing the music, but streaming it in between devices on demand - so it feels like synced).
Next, click on the "stream-to" button and simply select where the music should play. You will see your phone and your computer show up (must be turned on). It's that easy to use it as a remote control. You can install it on as many devices as you want and even play the music on multiple devices at the same time.
OnAir Player also automatically detects DLNA devices (like modern internet connected TVs) in the local network and adds them to the list of the stream-to devices. So you can listen to music on your TV that is stored on your computer and remote controlled from your phone!
OnAir Player also has a web application, so you can also listen to your music in the browser (for instance at work or when visiting friends).
Please visit www.onairplayer.com for more information and to download OnAir Player for tablets, computers (PC, Mac, Linux), OUYA and soon Google TV.
With this app, your phone can play music files stored in DLNA server devices, such as your PC and network storages. Also you can stream music files in DLNA server devices to DLNA compatible playback devices, such as DLNA compatible audio, game consoles and receiver boxes.
* “mconnect player free” is a free version of mconnect player. It has advertisement banner on the screen.
- Playlist management across servers: You can manage your music playlists for music files stored in any server devices on the network.
- Playback of music files stored in PC (Windows XP/7/8), network storage, and cloud storage*.
* mconnect player supports Dropbox and SkyDrive.
- Streaming music files from your phone to DLNA compatible audio.
- Easy switching of playback device from your phone to remote playback devices with “play to” button.
- Micro Volume Control, Search Contents, Edit Playlist, Play time and Seek.
- Facebook and Twitter sharing.
- Your phone becomes a remote controller for connected devices.
* If you send music file to remote playback device, the available audio format depends on the audio decoder in remote playback device.
UPnP-Monkey is a UPnP/DLNA Controlpoint, Media Server and Media Renderer.
Stream your pictures, musik and videos from your Android device or an other Media Server to your DLNA enabled TV, Stereo Equipment, Streamer or other Media Renderer (Windows Media Player, Media Monkey, Foobar2000, XMBC, ...).
You can also use UPnP-Monkey as simple media player or to show pictures and vidoes from a smart phone on a tablet.
UPnP Monkey is developed for use in multi-room environments to make the control of multiple media renderer and libraries as simple as possible.
Each Media media Renderer renderer can have its own playlist which can be edited and saved, so you can easily create your playlists for different rooms.
The party-mode function provides the ability to control all Media Renderer with one click.
If a track is selected, it will be played on all Media Renderer simultaneously.
If you change the volume, all Media Renderer will respond.
With "quickstart" you can automatically start the last playlist on App start.
The NFC-Quickstart stores on an NFC-TAG which playlist to play on which Renderer.
If the NFC-TAG gets scanned the App starts, searches for the selected Renderer and starts the desired playlist automatically.
-Multi-Room, control multiple media renderer simultaneously
-Create and edit Playlists
-Music: flac, mp3, mkv (Android 4.0 +), wav, 3gp, mp4, aac
-Videos: avi, mkv (Android 4.0 +), 3gp, mp4
-Images: jpg, gif, png, bmp, webp
-Sorting in album, artist and directory
For questions or problems:
UPnP Monkey Goolge Group:
Double Press the volume UP key for NEXT.
Double Press the volume DOWN key for PREVIOUS.
Triple Press the Power key to toggle PAUSE/PLAY. (You can change this to double press or never if you like).
Simple as that.
These controls are now modular so you can make the volume down action trigger next or the power button trigger previous, it's up to you!
Tactile Player supports most stock players (the "Music" app) along with third party media players such as:
PowerAMP, Pandora, Google Music, Google Listen, doubleTwist, PlayerPro, Amazon MP3, Mixzing, and most other popular media players.
This full version also comes with a widget so you can easily turn the service on and off anytime.
Now you can use your favorite music player and control it with your phone's tactile buttons, thanks to Tactile Player. Try it out.
Note: You can turn the service off anytime, just open the app, press the off button, then close the app.
Note: Samsung users using the default music player on your phone, please select the "Simulate Headset Option" in the Choose a media player setting.
If you have any problem using the service, please email us at: email@example.com.
Please, please come back to rate the app! Thanks!
Keywords and phrases: control music with phone buttons, change song with buttons, nextsong, next song with phone keys, pause play phone buttons, control music media with buttons, control music with tactile buttons, media buttons, media keys, next song with phone buttons, previous phone keys, change song without looking unlocking, change song in your pocket, skip track in pocket.
* hit the share button in the official Soundcloud App
* select my App "SoundCloud dlna/UPnP Stream" or "BubbleUPnP"
* wait for it... Sometimes it can take a few seconds
* select your prefered dlna/UPnP Streaming App (e.g. BubbleUPnP)
This App uses the Soundcloud API to resolve the URIs.
This is not a widget!
This is not a window!
This is onscreen control, overlay all other windows.
Features: volume control, equalizer, sound mixer, adjusting volume of all sound streams, bass boosting, virtualizer and much more.
Minimalistic fully customizable design.
Free version with AdMob in the Settings, Pro without.
The videos that can be played on the Android device must be available in one of the supported formats. These formats vary depending on the device, but generally do not include all conventional formats and resolutions.
With FRITZ!App Media, connected wirelessly over the FRITZ!Box, you can play back the contents of your digital music, photo and video collections directly on your Android device. The media contents are provided by a UPnP (Universal Plug and Play) media server like the FRITZ!Box or the Windows 7 operating system.
If a network television or stereo system is integrated in the home network, use the Android device to select the desired device for playback. So it is convenient to listen to music stored on one of the hard drives connected to the FRITZ!Box or on the PC using the superior sound of your television or stereo system. Devices with network support are designated as part of the "Digital Living Network Alliance" (DLNA), a standard that allows for the exchange of data between computers, consumer electronics, mobile communications and other electronic equipment in the network. If your stereo system is not network-ready, the FRITZ!WLAN Repeater N/G can offer assistance. The Repeater's audio interface takes on the task of transmitting digital music to the stereo system.