ROOT access is required. Without it, AllStream can not capture the audio. Please see http://www.androidcentral.com/root for an explanation of root.
Stream all your music or other audio to a huge number of devices, including AirPort Express, Apple TV, XBox 360, PS3, XBMC, Samsung Smart TV. Chromecast.
Unlike other music streamers, still use your favourite audio player, be it DoubleTwist, Spotify, Rdio, Google Play Music, TuneIn etc and still play your music to your AirPlay or other smart devices!
- Support for AirPlay, Chromecast, and DLNA (UPnP) devices.
- Highly optimised audio engine ensures excellent sound quality and minimises dropped audio and gaps in playback.
- Automation support via a Tasker / Locale plugin - automate the streaming of your music!
- Support for password and OTP protected devices.
- Simple elegant intuitive interface.
- Display playing track information and album art on your AirPlay device
AllStream is initially in Trial mode. It will stop streaming and disconnect from your AirPlay devices after a period and give the option to purchase an upgrade for ~5 euro (depending on your country). With the upgrade AllStream will stream without stopping.
Hints / Tips:
If the AirPlay audio quality is not as you would expect, please disable any audio enhancement feature for your device e.g. for HTC One please disable Beats Audio, and for Sony Xperia Z, XLoud.
If you experience audio dropouts, please disable WiFi Optimisation (Settings -> Wi-Fi -> Advanced (in the menu) -> Untick Wi-Fi optimisation) and ensure your WiFi is set to a channel which is free of interference (http://www.techspot.com/downloads/5936-inssider.html).
If your Samsung Galaxy device is said to be incompatible, please ensure you have removed Samsung KNOX - See: https://plus.google.com/+Chainfire/posts/5ggu7naWtaW
AllStream is compatible with the majority of Android ICS and Jelly Bean devices (v4.0.3+). If it does not work correctly on your device, please email at firstname.lastname@example.org and I will do my best to get it working for you.
Very first Praise & Worship App among Chinese ministries that allows you to search by categories and transpose music.
Access to Stream of Praise song lyrics at any place & time.
~ Please note that this App is not a music player. Main function of the App is to view lyrics, guitar chord, lead sheet, and make your own songlist for worship leading. ~
~ Stream of Praise App does not include nor allow printed or forwarded copies of the song sheets due to the infringement conflicts with copyright licensing.~
Internet access required for some App functionalities.
Regular App updates with more functions & contents.
Free update of song lyrics for all future albums.
Music, lead sheets & guitar tabs for future albums can be purchased In-App at the time of album release.
Stream of Praise Music Ministries website: www.sop.org
**************** Functions ****************
Stream of Praise Pro Version (US$29.99)
Rich content with video clips & worship events update
Most recent news from Stream of Praise
Most updated tour schedules
Stream of Praise prayer requests
Recent tour photos
Recent video clips of worship events, music classes & behind the scenes
Create and edit your personalized worship song lists
Powerful search engine, able to search for songs with either English or Chinese keywords
Powerful search engine, able to search for songs using Theme, Key, Speed, Lyrics, Song Title, etc.
Purchase songs using the Goole Play store
Access to all Stream of Praise song lyrics
Regularly updates of Stream of Praise news & happenings
Access to all Stream of Praise guitar tabs
Guitar chords with real-time transpose
Access to all Stream of Praise lead sheets
All guitar tabs & lead sheets can be used offline on your Android device for easy access (valued at more than US$200)
This version is fully featured but will exit 30 minutes after each app start (you can start the app as many times as you want). This can be unlocked with the AirBubble License app.
- stream audio from AirPlay clients (itunes, iOS, airfoil, ...)
- run in the background as a service
- configurable network name
- can be started on boot
- supports audio focus (mute or lower volume on external sounds)
- supports tethered USB or WiFi connection (may require rooted device in some case)
- Audio only, no video
- does not play in sync with other Airplay receivers
- does not work with RaopX on MacOS X and the raop module for pulseaudio on Linux
- does not work yet on GoogleTV
Examples of use:
- stream your itunes music to your Android device with Hyperfine Remote for iTunes
- wireless speaker or headset
- recycle older or broken Android devices as a dedicated networked speaker
- stream audio playback from your favourite iTunes (Windows/Mac) to your Android device (Phone/Tablet/Set-top box)
- show track info, cover artwork and playback progress currently playing in connected iTunes
- tune your phone/tablet's volume from the connected iTunes
- auto mute audio playback for incoming call
This application DOES NOT let you...
- remote control (play/pause/shuffle/etc.) music currently playing in connected iTunes
- browser library in your Android memory storage and stream music from Android to iTunes
Why another Airplay/Airtunes receiver?
- smaller memory footprint
- less cpu usage
- zero configuration, keep it as simple as possible
- user has full control of when and how service is running
The application provide a basic solution for home media integration between Android and Apple. It is perfectly used, for instance, when you have an Android compatible dock speaker, or an TV set-top box running Android, and let you share your media content over the air without coping them everywhere via cable. Note that this application only work under WiFi network.
This application is specifically designed for phone, however, install and use it on tablet is not restricted.