- report detonations
- show throttle position
- monitor engine coolant and intake air temperatures
Knock Detector is Torque Pro plugin - install Torque Pro first and start Knock Detector from Torque's main menu and make sure OBD2 adapter is connected. While driving at low rpm on 3rd gear just press throttle to max position and wait a safe period of time. Test will start automatically and finish as you depress pedal. Notification sounds will be played. Test will cover the passed rev range. If testing on automatic gear box ensure that gears are not switched during the test.
Warning - please ensure safe driving conditions - highways only !!!
In order to work on all car models Knock Detector uses heuristic algorithm to find detonations. It is based on analysis of timing advance, throttle, revs and speed. On some ECUs it may report knocks but the reason could be timing retard because of specific factory tune.
Knock Detector will not report minor car specific knock events so it can also miss some detonations. However it will report ECU learned detonations. Such knock events will likely disappear at some moment. Detonations can be real or fake, they can appear and disappear, so there is no reason to worry if such are reported. Detonation may be caused just by depressing the throttle at high revs. Some stock ECUs pull timing 0.5 - 1.00 even on WOT so fake knock will be detected.
Engine coolant and intake air temperaturesare also monitored as major knock factors. Avoid spirited driving or testing when both values are not green - too cold or too hot temperatures can cause detonations.
More features are coming soon. Used every day on my heavily modified Subaru STI ! Drive safe and have fun !
For more info please check http://jboxers.com
Русские друзья, вы должны установить Torque Pro с OBD2(ELM327) устройство. Спасибо !
Amis français, vous devez installer Torque Pro avec OBD2(ELM327) engin aussi.
There are many applications that offer a web interface, ie a way to control them remotely, via a browser. Examples of such a practice are some cloud services (like Wuala), media players (like VLC, XBMC), torrent clients (like utorrent, ktorrent, transmission), servers (like any database server) and so on and so forth. If you have one such application installed on one device, you may access it via a web browser. But what if you have it installed across many devices? Eg all your Wuala installations on all your computers. Or VLC media player installed on three devices across the house. Maybe utorrent downloading from three different computers? And what if (due to a router reset) the device ip changed?
Scan for devices and ... comes to help you find them and group them all together. It scans the local network for the predefined app, keeps a list of all devices that have it up and running and allows you to open it by selecting from a list box.
Known limitations or possible custom extensions ;-)
- It scans for a specific type of an application: it let you decide which one (so you can select anyone you like) but it is limited to one (so you can select one or the other but not both).
- It let you pick the application by defining the appropriate port. Ie not very user friendly :-}
- It scans only the local network in which it is registered. Ie if it has an ip of 192.168.1.5 it will scan all 192.168.1.x devices
- It supports user friendly names in the device list, via the "identification page" preference, if only the application has such a facility. If not, it just displays the ip address.
- it displays only the page that the application serves. It doesn't allow for change on the fly (eg change between desktop / mobile, change between different skins etc)
SEO scan, web interface, control, remote control devices
Metal Power skin for new Handcent SMS 5.0. A kind of metal texture, simple skin. Install it and apply it from handcent services->skin->active
*** App2SD ***
This plugin support App2SD, you can move it to SDCARD from System settings->Application manager->Move to storage card
More from developer
Google Plus: http://plus.google.com/b/115342170929639150571/
PenSupremacy is the best handwriting app for android tablets. It is based on the best selling iPad app penultimate.(It is however not from the same developer and has no connection to penultimate). It feels just like taking handwritten notes on real paper. Take notes, save sketches and share your ideas with PenSupremacy.
1. SIMPLICITY : The user interface has been designed to keep it simple and intuitive to give you fast access to all the essential tools.
2. POWER : PenSupremacy gives you the power to enhance your productivity. You can easily convert your notes to PDF and email them or share them with other apps like Evernote. You can share your sketches easily with Facbook, Picasa, PicSay etc. Update: Import pictures from gallery, and use voice recognition ( Siri in iPhone slang) to take dictation.
3. STYLE : You get the coolest UI that looks second to a real notebook. You can change page design on the fly. Change the pen color by picking it from a cool color wheel.
Works on Honeycomb tablets such as galaxy tab and motorola xoom.
Please post your pictures and videos at the new google plus page:
* Now name of contact will appear in pop-up window.
* Accuracy depends on background noise, volume and accent.
*Internet access needed.
*Fixing crash looking for contact name.
well HangAPic is here for help.
It has two levels to get perfect levels and corners, it is like a laser level that you can carry everywhere
*If the levels in your phone are off, calibrate it first
*please report force closes via email
You can edit, delete, search, encrypt and send them in an email.
Notes are stored in sdcard.
To Chris reporting force close issue.
**sdcard is needed** for app to work.
Please try to read the instructions before posting.
*Accuracy depends on background noise, volume, accent.
*New text will pop-up in easy to read window
*Enable option for messages to be read out
You can also reorder, edit, tag, and send your to-do list.
your files and folders using filemanger.
v3 update: fixed move and copy issue.
future features(please support)
creating custom background