Voice keyer supports repeated sending of a message as often required in contests
Perfect for Ham Radio (Amateur Radio) operators as a voice keyer for SSB contests or voice beacon.
This is the first version of Voice Keyer. If you would like to see more features or have ideas to improve Voice Keyer please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. I would like to hear from you.
** FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE USA SEE OUR REPEATERBOOK APP **
• Complete database of UK Analog, IRLP, Echolink and D-Star repeaters.
• Growing database of over 30 countries.
• Supports BlueCAT - FT-857 / FT-857 and now ICOM 7000, 7100, 9100
Bluetooth CAT interfaces.
Touch a repeater to instantly set your radio, no more fiddling with
CTCSS,frequency and offsets.
• BlueCAT now available worldwide from ML&S - see www.zbm2.com/BlueCAT
• Use network, GPS or a Locator to find Repeaters.
• No network connection required.
• Displays your locator and selection distance.
• Comprehensive selection, sorting and display options.
• Displays distance, heading and full repeater details.
• Fast and flexible, designed to help Amateur (Ham) radio operators use the Repeater network.
** FOR OUR FRIENDS IN THE USA SEE OUR REPEATERBOOK APP **
Repeater and RepeaterBook will always be free.
If you like Repeater please review it, if not please email us before leaving a review, as there is no way for us to reply. Thanks!
Please contact us if you have data for your country that you would like added.
Solar / calculated band conditions, Maidenhead Grid Locator & Callsign lookups via QRZ.com XML subscription.
If you have a non-premium (free) account on QRZ.com, you will only get the name and country of callsigns. We are looking at offering more callsign databases. Many free sources only contain US hams, which is of limited use for many of us.
If you experience a force close (crash) please press the "Report" button to submit it for analysis.
Also in addition report any issues or requests via email. Include device, android version, app version. Without relevant information, nothing will get fixed.
Developers wanting to contribute to the project: submit pull requests on github.
This application has a built in database of devices and works offline. The map view uses Google Maps and the map tile availability may depend on the availability of an internet connection.
I wrote this really so I could find out the CTCSS frequencies of local repeaters whilst travelling.
An auto-adjusting compass pointing in the direction of the satellite or flare helps you tracing the object.
Notifications can be enabled to warn you whenever a satellite of interest passes by.
The actual data is taken from www.heavens-above.com. They did a great job so check out their website too.
This is NOT the official www.heavens-above.com Android application although the name may suggest this.
Tags: satellite tracker, ISS, satellite spotting
This application currently supports the following radios:
Displaying the Maidenhead Grid Locator on your Android desktop.
!! ACTIVATE Network location !!
Setup-> Activate location & security
->use wireless networks
Using network location to determine the Maidenhead Grid Locator because the GPS device using to much power within a desktop applications.
Locator determination inside buildings, train ... is possible.
For more detailed informations and GPS use, try
App Maidennead Grid Locator
The accuracy is below the GPS location but sufficiently.
The actual accuracy will be shown on screen and depends on
the network provider.
1. Press on your desktop a empty area for some seconds.
After release you get picture 1.
2. Select Widgets
3. Chose widget locatorwidget
* Automatic Scheduled Backups.
* View Backup Contents from within the App.
* Backups created in XML Format.
* Option to specify the Backup folder.
* Backup format is independent of the Android version so the Call History can be easily moved from one phone to another, irrespective of the Android version.
* Delete Call History on the Phone.
* Email a backup file.
* The XML can then be converted to other formats, and can also be viewed on a computer.
Android only keeps history of 500 calls, so something like this is a must if you want to keep your call history.
This App needs access to the following:
* Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
* Network communication: For displaying Advertisements.
* Your social information: To read/write the Call History and also to display and store the contact names in the Backup file.
* Run at start-up: Start scheduled Backups.
* View Network Connections: So that the app does not try to load Ads when there is no connection.
* Control Vibration: To vibrate the phone when an operation is completed.
* Prevent Phone from Sleeping: To prevent the phone from going to sleep/suspended state while a Backup or Restore operation is in progress.
* Test access to Protected Storage: To create the Backup file on the SD card.
- Finnish - Thanks to Juhana H.
- Russian - Thanks to Pavel (Павел Миронов)
- Spanish - Thanks to Miguel A. Alvarez
- French - Thanks to Julien Benoist
- German - Thanks to Marc Hillesheim & Jan Allan Zischke
- Dutch – Thanks to Kristof Roels
- Portuguese - Thanks to António Silva
- Italian - Thanks to Oliver Thomas Cervera
- Polish - Thanks to MSZ & MR
- Swedish - Thanks to Björn Lindahl
- Estonian - Thanks to Margus Palu
- Simplified Chinese - Thanks to Thomas Wang
- Slovenian - Thanks to TKL
- Welsh - Thanks to Huw Waters
- Czech - Thanks to Jiri Trcka
- Macedonian (Republic of Macedonia - F.Y.R.O.M.) - Thanks to Vlad
- Turkish - Thanks to Hasan Gök
- Hungarian - Thanks to Kojedzinszky Dániel
- Hebrew - Thanks to s_h
- Traditional Chinese - Thanks to Bernie Huang
- Korean - Thanks to HoeLyn Do (도회린)
- Norwegian - Thanks to Dag Jøran Hanssen
- Danish - Thanks to Jeppe Leth Nielsen
- Romanian - Thanks to Gabriel Peca
- Greek - Thanks to Michael and Dimitrios
- Slovak - Thanks to Richard Antal
- Georgian - Thanks to Temuri Doghonadze
More from developer
Update: Added Scuba Diving Hand Signals and other minor corrections.
To add to Home screen, press Menu -> Add -> Widgets -> Shinsengumi Crests
Keywords: hakuouki, anime, bakumatsu, edo, meiji