"Digits" is a numeric puzzle game, in which players cross out pairs of digits that are either the same or their sum is 10 when added. The goal of the game is to clear the playing field.
The goal: is to "delete" all the numbers.
How to play:
You can delete any identical or giving a total of 10 figures standing next to each other horizontal or vertical.
You can cross out the latest in a line with the first in the next line, if they are similar or a give total of 10.
The figures that have been deleted are no longer counted.
If there are no more moves, click on "Add another!", All numbers will automatically be rewritten down and you can continue to play.
The game has several modes - the order of the initial numbers of "standard" and "random", the length of the field - the "standard" and "long".
This is our first program in the genre of games, so look forward to your comments, suggestions and advice.
Advertising - if you click on an advertising banner, advertising will not disturb you for five days.
It's addictive and yet it's simple, really.
Cross out pairs of digits that are either the same, or amount to 10 when added.
Doodle Digits (aka uDigits) is a different game for lovers of numeric puzzle games, like Sudoku. It is novel and very easy to play. The idea is simple: in as few moves as possible, match and cross pairs of digits that are the same or equal to 10 when added.
Sounds simple? However, the match can occur only if two digits are in certain locations on the field. But where exactly, depends on the selected skill level.
two digits are next to each other horizontally (they follow one another, either on the same row or wrapping to the next row), or vertically
two digits that are the first uncrossed and the last uncrossed digits on the field. Plus the rule from Pro.
the two matching digits are located diagonally, but only on consecutive rows. Plus the rules from Advanced and Pro.
You will be surprised how a game this simple can be so addictive.
Rules are very simple: your main goal is to remove all digits from the game field by deleting pairs of equal digits or pairs of digits that add up to ten.
- 6 difficulty levels
- 5000 unique levels
- Online record table
- Hundreds hours of game play guarantied!
Warning! Take Ten: Go! causes an addiction!
- несколько тем оформления: синяя, зелёная, оранжевая, фиолетовая и "бумажная"
- плавная анимация
- синхронизация достижений с социальной сетью ВКонтакте и возможность следить за успехами друзей
Now you can play "Numerics" on the screen of your smartphone!
!!!Attention! You need to wait 15 seconds after launch, then close ad button [x] will appear to close advertisement !!!
- Friendly interface: album orientation to not to miss, if your phone has small screen (other analogs have vertical orientation so it is hard to play on small screens)
- Two playing modes: till 18 and till 99
- You can play dices with numbers or figures
- The purpose is to clear the playing field
- You can remove nearby dices with same numbers or figures
- You can remove nearby dices if the summary of numbers on them is 10
- You can remove dices in different directions even if there is a space between them
- You can remove dices by the way of reading on the next line
Just enjoy it!
This game is still in development phase so we heartily invite you with your valuable suggestion and compliments.
From AndroNirvana Team!
Sorry for the confusion about SMS permission. As we are located in a country that does not support payed android apps (or in-app payments), we have to use http://www.fortumo.com carrier based billing for removing the ads in game. SMS is ONLY sent when you choose to remove the in-game ads and you have to confirm it before.