I'm Calculator Plus - the perfect calculator for Android. I'm easy to use and beautifully designed to do things better than your phone or handheld calculator ever did.
I'm big, easy to read, and I love saving you time and effort. I remember everything you calculate, and let you review it anytime, making me perfect for shopping, doing homework, balancing checkbooks, or even helping with taxes. And if you need to quit and go do something else, I'll have it all waiting for you when you come back. You'll never need to type the same calculation twice again.
I'm attractive and effective and I make great use of your big, beautiful display:
- I show your calculations in clear, elegant type that's easy to read, with commas just where they should be
- You'll never lose track of where you are in a calculation - I show you exactly what's happening at all times
- I remember everything, so you can take a break, then come back later and pick up where you left off
- You can use backspace anytime to correct a simple mistake, instead of starting over
- Use memory to keep a running total you can actually see
- Swipe memory keys aside if you need more advanced math functions
- My percentage key shows exactly what it did, so you're not left confused
- My intuitive, lovable design makes it simple to do everyday calculations on your phone or tablet
Let Calculator Plus on your phone or tablet finally put that handheld calculator to rest.
A simple calculator, the display of which indicates expressions and gives easy operation for editing.
The calculator PanecalST includes features below:
*Four arithmetic operations, root, percentages, and tax calculations
*Calculations with parentheses
* Memory, M+, M-, MR, MC
*Scroll up/down lines
*Easy editing by using a cursor operation
* Cut, copy, and paste
*Expressions history and answer history
*Configurable grouping separator and decimal point
Four arithmetic operations:
1 + 2 - 3 × 4 ÷ 5 = 0.6
√( 2 × 2 ) = 2
500 + 20% = 600
500 - 20% = 400
500 × 20% = 100
100 ÷ 500% = 20
500 Tax+= 525
525 Tax-= 500
( 1 + 2 ) × ( 3 + 4 ) = 21
( 1 + 2 ) ( 3 + 4 ) ( 5 + 6 ) = 231
Grouping separator and decimal point:
123,456,789.1 + 0.02 = 123,456,789.12
123.456.789,1 + 0,02 = 123.456.789,12
(Depends on setting)
APPSYS does not accept responsibility for any loss which may arise from reliance on the software or materials published on this site.
Supports percent calculation, constant calculation. Features memory functionality and the ability to display and save formulas.
All calculation results are saved, and past formulas can be viewed at any time.
Anything entered is saved when the app quits, so the app resumes where you left off.
The widget can be used to perform the app functions on the home screen.
Percent calculations make calculating sales tax easy.
Constant calculations follow the Casio-style.
After inputting the desired number, tap the desired operator twice to set it as the constant.
Ex) When you want to constantly add 100
This calculator does not support function operations.
Uses Sharp-style calculation formulas.
* Some use Casio-style.
* Calculator is free, however ads can be disabled by purchasing the Hide Ads Plugin.
- Usable from the home widget
- Saves entries even when closed mid-calculation
- Press and hold the result to copy to clipboard
- Input up to 12 digits
- Usable portrait or landscape
- Tap the DEL key to delete 1 character
- Hold the DEL key to clear the entry
- Tap the C/CE key to clear the entry
- Hold the C/CE to clear everything
- Designed for tablets
- Displays history
- Saves history
- Customizable themes
- Customizable fonts
- Customizable layouts
- Customizable display
- Set the rounding of decimals
- Set the rounding place of decimals
- Vibrates when the widget is tapped
- Constant calculation (Casio-style)
Made in Japan.
© woodsmall inc.
✓ TOP 2012 USEFUL APPS
✓ TOP PRODUCTIVITY APPS WORLDWIDE
Best Calculator application with latest features.
- Copy and paste
- Advanced mathematical functions: trigonometry, logarithms, parenthesis, exponential,...
Traditional algebraic or RPN operation
* Result history
* Unit conversions
* Physical constants table
* 10 memories
* Binary, octal, and hexadecimal (can be enabled in Settings)
* Trig functions in degrees, radians or grads
* Scientific, engineering and fixed-point display modes
* Configurable digit grouping and decimal point
* Full built-in help
Beautiful and intuitive interface with mesmerizing animations.
Keypad optimized for tablets and phones of all sizes.
Basic operation like addition, subtraction, multiplication and division.
Declaimer: It is based on AOSP sources of android calculator.
International standard numeric format support (by country) - group symbols, grouping size, decimal symbol (user settable)
Various calculations, the necessities of life, such as the tip calculation, N division, unit conversion function includes
● Basic calculator
☆ Calculator Description
COPY/SEND/RECO : Copy to the clipboard the calculated value / Transfer / Recommendation
CLR : Clear the calculated value
MC : Memory Cancel
MR : Memory Return
MS : Memory Save
M+ : Memory Plus The calculated value
M- : Memory Minus The calculated value
M× : Memory Multiply The calculated value
M÷ : Memory Divide The calculated value
Mod : Modulus Operator - the remaining value (Remainder)
+/- : 1.Negative input 2.Positive and negative conversion
- Shake the device to initialize calculation screen (CLEAR function)
- Keypad Vibration On / Off function
- Keypad typing sound On / Off function (sound volume in the sound settings of the machine settings)
- Provide memory calculation function (MC, MR, MS, M+, M-)
- adjustable decimal size
- Set custom converter supports
Grouping adjustable size
Group separator can be changed
Decimal separator can be changed
● Tip Calculator and N Split
- Tip calculator and N partitioning
- Adjustable tip percent
- Adjustable personnel division
● Unit Converter
- Supports conversion of various units as follows:
▶ How to use
** Make sure Gear Fit Manager is installed and Gear Fit is connected.
- Download and install the Gear Fit Calculator application.
- You can find the Calculator app on App Connect of your Gear Fit.
- Tap Calculator to launch.
Calculate materials, track time spent on projects, and save calculations to a notepad.
Listed in "This Old House" magazine "The TOH Top 100: Best New Home Products 2013": http://www.thisoldhouse.com/toh/photos/0,,20753086_30049018,00.html
Bob Vila newsletter: http://www.bobvila.com/blogs/renovation-app/
Real Estate Radio: http://calltoni.com/listen-now-jakes-tech-corner-with-noah-ickowit-9-7-13/
Time Tracking tool
Feet and Inches Calculator
Metric units arithmetic
Feet,inches TO Metre,cm,mm Converter
Square Footage Calculator
Cubic Footage Calculator
Lumber, Concrete and Asphalt calculator.
Length, Area and Weight Converter.
Feet and Inches Calculator
Board Foot Calculator
Board feet and Linear feet Converter
Lumber Weight Calculator
Deck Baluster Calculator
Deck Board Calculator
Wall Framing Calculator
Firewood Calculator and BTU Chart
Lumber Log Volume calculator
Concrete, Brick, Block, Mortar and Sand Calculations
Asphalt Volume calculator
Crown Molding Calculator
Laminate Flooring Calculator
Wall Paper Calculator
Arc Length Calculator
Air Conditioning and Heater Calculator
Roof Pitch Angle Chart
Rafter Length Calc
Rebar Weight Chart
Mulch and Topsoil Calculator
Patio Pavers Calculator
Wood Fence Calculator
Grass Seed Calculator
Blown Insulation R value Calculator
Golden Ratio(Golden mean) Calculator
Speed, Distance and Time Calculator
Rain water Collection Calculator
Speed and Velocity Unit Converter
Water Flow Rate Calculator.
Tank Capacity Calculator
Ohm's Law Calculator
Resistor Color Code Calculator
Amps to Watts Calculator
Capacitance, Frequency, Inductance and Resistance Calculator
Voltage Drop and divider Calculator
Wire Size Calculator
Power Wash Calculator
Sine Bar Calculator
Wrench Conversion Chart
Decimal and Fraction Converter
Right Triangle Calculator
Fraction to Percentage Calculator
Force Units Converter
Liquid Units Converter
Pressure Units Converter
Magnetic Flux Converter
Volume FlowRate Units Converter
Degrees, Minutes, Seconds and Decimal Degrees Conversion
Miles Per Gallon (MPG) Calculator
Kilometers Per Litres Calculator
Gas and Oil mixture Ratio Calculator
Date Duration Calculator
PCB Trace Width Calculator
Shipment Density Calculator
Oil Drilling Calculators:
Mud Pump Output(PO)
Pressure to Mud Weight Conv.
Specific Gravity Calc.
Equivalent Circulating Density
Maximum Allowable Mud Weight
Formation Temperature (FT)
Refrigerant Pressure Temperature Chart
Percent Grade to Degrees Converter
Percent Grade Calculator
Electric Charge Converter
Fuel Consumption Converter
Led Resistor Calculator including Series and Parallel
Frequency, Wavelength and Energy Converter
Milling Machine calcs
Tap and Drill Chart
Woodturners Segment Calculator
Lumens to Watts Calculator
Save money by quickly estimating materials. Save time by calculating angles, measurements and quantities. The ideal handy pocket calculator for anyone in the construction industry.
82 Powerful, Proven & Precise Estimators & Calculators in one app.
Enter measurements for the calculators in feet/inches or metric. Use the menu button when inputting data in the app to switch between the two.
AUTOMATIC APP UPDATES
Construction Calc Pro has taken an estimated 7 months and 18,500 lines of code to develop and is the easiest to use construction calculator and estimator app available on any mobile platform. There is no complicated manual to master or instructions to follow – just enter data and get precise results from the calculators.
HIGH VISIBILITY IN DIRECT SUNLIGHT
White on black text, with blue and orange inputs and outputs for high visibility of the app in direct sunlight.
Visit the app website at http://www.constructioncalcpro.com/
CALCULATORS & ESTIMATORS INCLUDE:
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Density, Wastage
Outputs: Estimate Weight, Volume
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness
Outputs: Estimate Weight, Volume
Inputs: Run length, Baluster width, Baluster spacing
Outputs: Qty of balusters, Qty spaces, Baluster spacing (center-to-center), Baluster spacing (edge-to-edge), Measurements to far side of each baluster
BOARD / LINEAL FOOT
Inputs: Thickness, Width, Length, Quantity
Outputs: Board feet, Lineal feet
CONCRETE - RECTANGLE
Inputs: Width, Length, Thickness, Use rebar option, Rebar spacing along width, Rebar spacing along length
Outputs: Estimate Volume, 60lb premixed bags, 80lb premixed bags, 10kg premixed bags, 25kg premixed bags, 50kg premixed bags, Rebar required
Inputs: Wall angle (corner of wall), Crown (spring) angle
Outputs: Miter angle, Bevel angle
Inputs: Length at ceiling, Width at ceiling, Tile size, Distance (anchor to drop ceiling)
Outputs: Estimate Ceiling area, Ceiling tiles, Perimeter moulding, Main supports, Tee support peices, Wire length (each), Wire length (total), Wire anchors
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Room height, Panel width, Panel height, Include ceiling option
Outputs: Estimate Area - surface area. Materials - Drywall panels. Joint compounds - Readymixed, Lightweight readymixed, Setting-type, Lightweight setting-type. Fastener - Drywall nails, Drywall screws. Additional items: Joint tape, Primer, Adhesive
Inputs: Width, Length, Wastage, Square Ft or M per box
Outputs: Total area, Boxes needed
Inputs: Total wall length, Qty of windows, Qty of doors, Qty of corners, Stud spacing (on center)
Outputs: Studs required
Inputs: Total area width, Total area length, Batt/roll width, Batt/roll length
Outputs: Batts/rolls required, Total area
LINEAR COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Single panel length, Qty of panels, Cost per linear foot, Cost per linear meter
Outputs: Total cost, Total length
Inputs: Wall length, Wall height, Number of coats, Surface type
Outputs: Estimate Gallons required, Liters required
Inputs: Run, Pitch (/12")
Outputs: Rafter length
Inputs: Rise, Run, Angle (Enter rise and either run or angle)
Outputs: Angle, slope, Run
Inputs: Width, Length, Pitch, Sq ft or M per pack, Type, Nails, Safety margin
Outputs: Roof surface area, Packs needed, Nails
SQ COST ESTIMATOR
Inputs: Width, Length, Cost per Sq ft or M
Outputs: Total cost, Total area, Total area (acres)
Inputs: Width, Length
Inputs: Total rise, Custom rise, Custom run
Outputs: Riser height, Total risers, Tread run, Total treads, Total run, Stringer board length, Elevation, Running stringer points
Inputs: Room width, Room length, Tile width, Tile length, Use border tiles option, Border tile width, Border tile length, Tile pattern, Safety margin
Outputs: Estimate Tiles needed, Border tiles needed
A fully featured scientific calculator which looks and operates like the real thing.
It is made for General engineering and field use.
1.Display the results as square root if possible.
2.Add menu item for displaying result.
- Display root, fraction and real number : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
- Display real number only : menu key -> Calculator setting -> Display result.
3.Add menu button on title for android devices that don't have hardware menu key.
- Example: f'(3)(log t) f'(3)(sin(t)+cos(t))
1. The natural formula expression.
2. Move the cursor by the touch.
3. Use and saving of functions and variables.
4. Fraction and mixed fraction feature.
-Long press the fraction button for mixed fractions.
5. The calculation results is expressed as a fraction.
-If the result can be expressed with a fraction, the results will be displayed as a fraction.
7. Equation mode.
- Long press of "=" button enters into Equation mode.
8. The integral function.
- Legendre Gauss method is used.
9. The sum of the series (Sigma).
10. Function Sharing.
- The functions you have can be sent to others by using email, Bluetooth or other Apps.
11. Saving the received function to your calculator.
12. Saving function to PNG image file.
13. Text Color Selection of text.
14. Font size Selection (normal or large).
- menu key->'Setting'->'Font size'
- Square root, Power and higher roots
- Exponent, logarithms (ln, log)
- Trigonometric functions - radians, degrees & gradients
- Hyperbolic functions sinh, cosh, tanh, ...
- Inverse functions of trigonometric functions
- Permutations (nPr) & Combinations (nCr)
Además, podrás acceder a la plataforma Factura10 para la gestión de facturas, presupuestos, albaranes, clientes, proveedores, productos, stocks, recibos domiciliados y mucho más.