★ Making work and transactions more efficient and controllable, pest control software offers the provision of easily recording and viewing of all business transactions and appointments. The different pest control services that can be recorded separately include roach and termite control, wood bee or carpenter bee control, mice and rats control, pest control, bird and rodent control, flea control and all other general pest control jobs. Other jobs include recording of jobs relating to spiders, ants, crickets, silverfish, ladybugs, water bugs, millipedes, clover mites, moths, weevils, beetles and all other such insect riddance jobs.
★ Since pest control jobs involve repeated applications at times, using the scheduler of the pest control software new and old jobs can be appointed through viewing dates which are available and accommodate jobs likewise.
The pest control software is an easy to use, simple program that offers four distinct functions including the scheduler, reports, clients and workers.
★ The scheduler section allows storing of all job appointments and timings which can be used to refer to current and upcoming appointments as well as appointing time for new jobs according to availability. The reports section allows the earnings per day, per worker and total earned amounts to be viewed and calculated almost instantly. A calendar appears on the screen that lists the earned amount per day under each date which allows the user to check appointments on a date and earnings of the job along with the job details.
★ The clients section stores all information about a client for who a job has been performed including all details of the job and all contact details and address of the client. This makes viewing previous job history for a client easy along with viewing any future appointments you may have with the respective client. The program also allows the user to engage in a direct phone call to the client from the program.
★ Not only can you save in the email, mobile, home and work phone numbers along with the address, but you can also capture photos of the clients if you want and save it with their profile.
★ Lastly the workers section provides all information about all workers involved in the pest control job including all jobs performed, earnings per job and total earnings and all future and past appointments of the worker. Also a complete profile of every worker is available on the program from which you can choose a suitable candidate for any specific pest control job.
General Pest, Termite, Rodent Control, Specializing in the Temp Air Remedial Heating System for Bed Bugs and the Sentricon Colony Elimination System for Termites. We are a full service company, with trained staff to take care of your pest control needs.
Here are some of our app features:
• GPS directions to our main office in Sylvan Grove, Kansas
• A description of services that we offer to our customers
• Downloadable documents on bed bug tips and treatment recommendations
• A video library loaded with tips and how-to’s when dealing with bed bugs, termites, rodents and any other sort of pests you might be dealing with
• Email us your photos and we can quickly help identify your pest problem
Worker and service technician keep an eye on thier customer-working-time. Sales men get a mileage list by the way and on top they get a work hour sheet per client.
The paid version includes all features.
To report bugs or request features:
• Add time record easily
• Add time record by punch in, punch out and pause
• Update, delete and copy time record
• View time record in yearly, monthly, biweekly, weekly and daily
• View time record by calendar
• Filter time record by status, project and client
• Sort Time record in open, follow up, invoiced and paid
• Auto overtime calculation
• Support multiple jobs and clients
• Choose clients from phone contacts
• Default start time, end time and breaks
• Round time to 3, 5, 6, 10, 15, 30 or 60 minutes
• Daily/weekly overtime
• Register expense category, amount, date and note
• Register mileage, rate, date and note
• Show expense with time in report and invoice
• Customize report fields
• Report in Microsoft Excel (XML), HTML and CSV
• Save report in SDCard or by Email
• Create invoice in PDF
• Customize invoice fields
• Invoice # in letter and number
• Customize tax name and rate
• Partial paid
• Bar chart with monthly amount
• Line chart with monthly amount
• Support your country currency(41)
• Password protection
• Auto default value
• Configurable first day of the week, biweek and month
• Support hour in decimal or hours:minutes format
• Support time in 24 hour or AM/PM format
• Support date in various formats
• Auto backup database to SD card or Dropbox™ when exit the app
• Manual backup database to SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Restore database from SD card, Dropbox™ and Google Docs™
• Email database
• Clean all time records
Available languages (more coming soon)
• Deutsch (Johann)
• Español (Toni Rubio)
• Dansk (Lars Schilling)
• Nederlands (Albert Maat)
• Italiano (Massimiliano)
• Brazilian Portuguese (Fernando Araujo)
• Français (Jerome Cavallo, Jean-Marie)
• Bosanski (Dženana Šabeta)
• Norsk (Stian Pareliussen)
※ We’d greatly appreciate your help with the translation of timesheet app
※ This paid version is same as app-in purchase version, for someone who cannot use app-in purchase.
※ If you like the app, then please give us a good rating as the driving force behind our continued development.
※ Since it is not easy conversation in the market review, if you have any suggestions or questions please mail to our mailbox directly. For market reviews, please just leave your rating and cheers, thanks again.
Use timesheet as a time recorder, time tracker, work clock, time clock, punch clock, time keeper, worksheet, time logger, time card or a easy solution for tracking time and invoice clients.
The International Plant Fair is the world's premier fair in the green sector. It offers a comprehensive overview of the market.
The interactive fair guide symplifies your visit and will help you planing. Benefit from:
- list of all exhibitors from A-Z with search index and full text search
- exhibitors by product groups
- premium-exhibitors with extended information and service
- view position of exhibitor detailed in hall plan
- watchlist to store your favorite exhibitors with sort function
- update function for exhibitor data
- all hall plans and overview
- news from DEGA magazine (in German only)
- news regarding the IPM
- topnews from selected premium-exhibitors
The official Pest Portal app helps you:
• Find products
• Calculate rates
• Locate sales reps and distributors
• Browse product resources
• View current promotions
• See weather information based on your location
Download the free Pest Portal app today to get started.
With this app you can:
- View daily appointments
- Track payment details
- Add notes
- Capture material use data
- Track target pests
- Capture signatures (Customer, and Tech)
- Scan barcodes and track pest data for traps
- Print service tickets wirelessly w/ approved printer (Brother PJ-662-K)
An active account for fieldwork is required to use this app. You can create a new account at https://app.fieldworkhq.com/signup.
If you have any trouble using this app please contact us directly at (800) 992-6339
- Bug Smash game, a fast paced bug smashing game, that'll have you frantically tapping your screen
- Ability to schedule an appointment with Esparza Pest Control
- Take a picture of your pest or rodent and sent it with your appointment
- Contact and location information for multiple pest control experts in your area
- Flashlight feature helps you identify and get a better look at pests
We are determined to rid your home and business of pests and rodents for good. We are professionals in terminating all types of rodents and pests posing danger to your home, family, and business.
Create number of checkpoints for various bug types. Visit checkpoints and register bait consumption or number of trapped individuals. Create advices for your customer. Register visit time, used materials and invoice data.
This app has a large web based backend. Please get in touch with us to get access to a free 3-months trial access version at: www.pestscan.eu.
Joist is a FREE tool for contractors that allows you to estimate, invoice, record, payments, and manage projects from anywhere.
► CONTRACTORS LOVE JOIST BECAUSE:
• WIN MORE JOBS - Send your client an estimate before you leave. Be the first to get an estimate in their hands, and give them the opportunity to say YES on the spot.
• REMOVE THE BOTTLENECK OF ESTIMATING & INVOICING - Build estimates and invoices quicker by creating and selecting from your list of commonly used materials and labor rates.
• EASILY MANAGE CLIENTS - Create, organize, and store valuable client info, so you can access their info anytime, on the go.
• SAVES TIME - Complete work at the jobsite or in the truck, rather than spending your evenings and weekends catching up on paperwork after a long day
• LOOK PROFESSIONAL - Show your clients that you’re the contractor they should trust for the job; with customized, professional looking estimates and invoices.
- Easily calculate material & labor costs when estimating & invoicing
- Build a list of commonly used items
- Customize your estimates & invoices with your company info, logo, etc.
- Attach a client contract and collect a signature directly on the spot
- Attach photos to your estimates and invoices
- Preview estimates & invoices before you send
- Print or email estimates & invoices on the spot
- Create a personal message for your clients
- Convert estimates into invoices
- Keep track of customer payments and how much you're owed
- Manage and save your clients information
- Set your tax rates
- Export everything into your accounting program (reduce bookkeeping costs)
*Access all your info from any device and the web - Joist is a cloud application
► WHO USES JOIST:
All types of general and specialty trade contractors, estimators, and service companies use the app, such as: general contractors, handymen, electricians, plumbers, builders, landscapers, roofers, painters, carpenters, heating and air conditioning, flooring, siding, tile, concrete, paving, bathroom and kitchen remodeling, renovators, deck builders, drywallers, pest control, and more!
Joist is FREE to Download and FREE to use - available on Android, iPhone, iPad, & desktop computer.
Get support FAST! Our support staff are based in North America. They are responsive (answer the phone / emails immediately), and care about helping you run the best business possible:
In-app live chat
Customer Support is available 8AM-10PM EST M-F
모두 연동이 가능하게 제작해 드립니다.
아이피엠 솔루션을 통해 다양한 스킨,멀티플랫폼 지원,회원관리,게시판,갤러리,동영상,구글지도연동,출석관리,셔틀버스 위치추적,파일첨부,개인도메인 연결,QR코드생성,로고제작 등 다양한 서비스를 제공합니다.
국내 최정상급의 기술력과 디자인을 통해 최상의 퀄리티의 어플을 합리적인 가격에 제작해 드립니다.
어플 제작과 더불어 고객 맞춤 마케팅 컨설팅을 제공해 드립니다.
아이피엠소프트 어플리케이션을 통하여 최신기능 및 업데이트 소식을 받아 보세요.
With JobsTrac you will be able to track employees, and get the cycle times down. Managing time card information is faster than ever with JobsTrac. One strategy to help minimize employee turnover problem is moving from a paper-based evaluation process to an electronic performance review system. JobsTrac helps you dispatch jobs instantly to the nearest employee from the job location. Dispatchers can pre-fill time, job information and device information of the field staff and can take decision based on an employee’s schedule.
JobsTrac is a complete scheduling, dispatch, messaging and employee tracking system that helps service industries to provide fast, efficient and on time customer service. Field staff can upload images, videos and audios of the work done at customer’s place from their mobile devices on the server. This can be viewed by dispatcher on the dashboard to confirm that the job has been finished.
JobsTrac is best suited for all industries:
JobsTrac Mobile App - (For field users)
• Manage shifts
• Manage breaks
• See pending, in progress and completed jobs
• Update Job Status
• Provide progress reports on jobs
• Send current location
• Capture Images, Videos, audios and digital signatures as proof of service
• Add jobs
• Send messages
JobsTrac Website - (For Job Dispatch and Management)
• Allows team leader/manager to create and track jobs and assignments
• Track field worker locations
• Check progress reports of jobs
• Exchange messages with field users
• Check proof of delivery via signatures, Images, Videos and Audios of completed jobs
• Create and manage dynamic forms and fields
• Attach files with jobs
• Employee payroll
If this does not quench your curiosity, check out more at: http://www.jobs-trac.com
To start using JobsTrac:
1. Sign Up from JobsTrac website (You can also Sign Up via phone by downloading JobsTrac from Google Play Store or Apple App Store)
2. Create field users / managers (your staff) from the website and send them invites.
3. Start dispatching jobs from the website and go paperless.
And use JobsTracing way of running a business.
For any technical assistance or feature requests please contact our support team directly. Our support team can be reached via email: email@example.com or via phone: +1 805 504 3742 / +91 731 400 5464