This is a global holiday calendar, where user can choose their own country and see the coming holidays of 2015, 2016 from various countries like USA, India, Malaysia, UK, Canada, Russia and many more. This calendar provides below features,
* Country wise holiday list for year 2015, 2016
* User\'s selected country will be remembered,
* Add personal holiday, festival or vacation with voice reminder
* Record and save a note after LONG pressing on any day,
* Play/update/delete the reminder
* Click on next/prev icon OR swipe on the top blue panel OR holiday list for next/prev month
* Covers religious festival
Please send me an email if you have any feedback or technical problems and I shall make immediate correction. The holiday information is taken from various sources on internet. We encourage you to cross-check the holidays information.
The app features a practical user interface with the upcoming USA federal holidays that allows users to add their own customizable events.
** New Year's Day
** Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
** Washington's Birthday
** Memorial Day
** Independence Day
** Labor Day
** Columbus Day
** Veterans Day
** Thanksgiving Day
** Christmas Day
New events added:
* Palm Sunday
* April Fools Day
* Good Friday
* Easter Sunday
* Secretary's Day
* Cinco de Mayo
* Mother's Day
* Flag Day
* Father's Day
* Grandparent's Day
* Patriot Day
* Boss' Day
* Election Day
* Black Friday
* Cyber Monday
* Daylight Saving Time
Long click an event and it can be easily edited or deleted after they are added.
Receive notification of upcoming events, create/restore backups of your events and import your Facebook friends' birthdays.
Some users' comments:
Michael Casey on Aug 24, 2013: Fantastic app And really easy to use Couldn't ask for a better source of information
John C. Seifert on Aug 19, 2013: Very Nice Just what I've been looking for. Where have you been up until now? Sure glad I Found you.
Erik Bowles on Jun 17, 2013: Perfect Holiday App. This is the best holiday app available.
Kareem Brown on Jan 7, 2013: Good holiday calendar. It is good app because it provides options which you can add on other events with the holiday calendar. Such as your birthday and other miscellaneous holidays or days that you desire.
Patty Thomson on Jan 13, 2013: Fantastic! Best and favorite app!
Available in this app:
- Federal US Holidays
- US State holidays
- All other important dates like Halloween, Mother's day and Valentine's day
- Religious days (Christian, Hindu, Jewish, Islamic, Buddhist, Sikh and Jain)
- Holiday calendars worldwide
- Lots of sports calendars like NBA, MLB and NFL
- World Cup Brazil 2014
- Moon Phases
- Week numbers
- ...and more
You can use the all calendars as a reference for free. Syncing events to you calendar application is available after an in-app purchase. We offer a free trial of 1 hour so you can always try before you buy.
For compliments, complaints and tips you can use the feedback form in the app or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also follow us on Twitter @SchedJoules.
Experience the smooth navigation between the views month / day / event. Nice display with pastel colors on dark background. Moon phases included.
Similar to DigiCal, Google Calendar, aCalendar, Business Calendar, Touch Calendar, Jorte Calendar, Samsung Planner. But in addition a continuous swipe gesture enabling a smoother experience.
Ads is unobtrusive, only in month view if portrait mode. And there is a button 'No ads today'.
You can remove ads permanently with 'No ads' menu option.
Following is true for all calendar apps : to synchronize online calendars you need to enable synch at device level : System Settings > General > Accounts > Add account. Radio-button "Sync calendar" has to be checked. Moreover make sure global synchronization is enabled. Refer to provided screenshots.
V 1.7 adds Indian calendar public holidays.
Days marked in red are national holidays.
Days marked in blue are holidays in that state.
Days marked in green are observances.
The app offers the chance of including notes for every day in the year as a small agenda, and also change its background to identify that day later (5 differente colours). These notes can be modified and removed whenever you need. Also has a feature to set a notification on the prescribed day event.
While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the dates we publish, dates of holidays do change from time to time. We therefore encourage you to cross-check your travel dates with other public holidays information sources before making flight/hotel/travel plans.
Clicking ads, you help keeping apps like this for free. Thank you for the support.
There is an AdFree version of this application for the minimum price.
Labor calendar, festivities in USA, United States calendar, US observances
You can choose your country and region / state. The app knows which holidays are usually days off in your regions. These holidays are displayed in red automatically. You can also have holidays from other countries displayed in your list.
When you travel in Europe it will be useful to know when there are school holidays in the different countries, because these dates ar typically fixed for all schools and many people will be travelling then, so flights and hotels may be expensive.
This free version is ad supported and has less features than the original "Holiday and Vacation Calendar" which will hopefully appear soon in the Android market.
For news and information about our apps you can visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/solidapps.de
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions between day, week and month view
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google calendars only)
● flexible recurrences (e.g., every 2 weeks or every 3rd day - first select weekly or daily, then set the interval)
● birthdays with photos from your addressbook and editing
● Fullscreen widgets for all 3 views plus floating 7 days
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain (aCalendar gets push updated from the system instead of using frequent polling)
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR and NFC barcode sharing of events
● no ads
EXTRA FEATURES only in aCalendar+
With aCalendar+ you get a dozen of extra features including more views, advanced settings, Tasks, more color themes and public holidays.
Also you'll find business-oriented features like invitations, free/busy settings and sharing as text or file.
Finally your purchase helps protect the habitat of the endangered Mountain Tapir as we donate 10% of all revenue to rainforest conversation through our friends at World Land Trust
● move forward and backward by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open event
● long-press to add new event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
native language support for around 30 languages. Those are mostly user-contributed, please contact me if there is a bad translation or you'd like your language added!
aCalendar only asks for mandatory permissions for its functionality: Read and write contact data for birthdays as well as read and write calendar data for events. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Google. NFC is for sharing events by touching another NFC-enabled phone, and requires manual confirmation.
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar is optimized not only for speed but also for size.
♥ aCalendar is made with love, sweat and tears in the heart of Munich. If you like aCalendar, please rate or comment and recommend it to your friends. Also consider upgrading to aCalendar+ for extra features ♥
aCalendar is free and will stay free and ad-free. No features will be taken away, but some advanced calendar features might only come to aCalendar+.
Officially released the paid version of the premium service. Jorte Premium service now includes unlimited download of featured premium contents and passcode lock also two new features: A storage function to save photos in the cloud and the ability to hide ads on the side menu.
With over 24 million downloads Jorte is one of the most popular calendar&organizer applications.
We have spent all of our time and effort into making the application look as close to a real personal organizer as possible. Enjoy this highly customizable app, you cannot find an application which has as many functions as Jorte.
For personal use or for business Jorte will assist you to manage your daily schedule thoroughly.
o Side Menu - Inside the Side Menu you can decide what to show like Today's Events, diary, tasks, etc.
o Count Down Feature - See how many days are left for an event on the calendar.
o Now supporting a diary feature. We have also added a function to include photos in the events (diary).
o Jorte Cloud: feature for multi-device syncing and backup.
o Display Lunar Calendar.
o Various widgets are available.
o Monthly, Daily, and Weekly views are available.
o Important appointments are shown in red.
o See completed appointments at a glance.
o Adjust the first day of the week.
o Import and Export the contents to CSV format.
o It can synchronize with Google Calendar and Jorte Cloud on the PC.
* It can also synchronize your events in Yahoo! Calendar, Microsoft® Exchange, Facebook and more by using Jorte Sync (Free).
* Please check here for the latest information:
= Event Calendars (Free) =
With this function, you can add many calendars containing events related to your interests like weather, news, sports, and much more.
- Some examples
o Weather Forecast (Global) (*http://goo.gl/Qv0zML) / News / Food Recipes.
o Professional Sports: Four major leagues in the USA available [MLB-NBA-NFL-NHL] / Soccer.
* There are many more event calendars available as well.
= Jorte Cloud (Free) =
Sync Jorte Calendar, entries, and Tasks to Jorte Cloud. * (It can also be used from your smartphonehttp://jorte.net/)
You can access Jorte Cloud from home, office, and anywhere else from a PC, smartphone or tablet with internet access. It even works as a backup of your schedules and task lists.
Sign-up to get a free Jorte Cloud Account and start taking advantage of the cloud experience!
= Jorte Store =
You can purchase icons and backgrounds images to use in Jorte Calendar. Download contents that are free or paid and start customizing your calendar!
Daily calendars are also available, with this function a new image will be updated daily for the current day.
- Daily Contents
o HJ-Story © HJ-Story
o THE DOG - Daily Calendar © artlist
- Character Contents
o Hello Kitty (*http://goo.gl/ySh6Ys)-My Melody-Little Twin Stars ©'76,'14 SANRIO APPR.NO.S550459
* There are many more contents available at the Jorte Store.
The screen display will automatically adjust to any screen size, whether on smartphone or on tablet, as well as portrait or landscape mode.
It is digital calendar android app for the year 2015.It will display all gazetted and restricted holidays. It will also display date-wise events.
The features of this app are as follows:
1. Left/right swipe on calendar for changing the month.
2. Top bar dropdown for easy navigation between months.
3. Top right dropdown for other option.
4. Top right dropdown options are as follows:
4.1. PIB Events/Releases
4.2. Latest Five PMO India Tweets
4.3. AIR News
4.4. Doordarshan News
4.5. List of Government Websites
4.6. MIB You Tube Link
This is a simple calendar widget where the month view and today's agenda are combined together. It gives you a good overview of your events at hand in your home screen.
PLEASE NOTE: This is a trial version with NO TIME LIMIT. After 7 days, you will be asked to buy the license key to unlock more options and support further development. But you could continue use this app for free as long as you want until you decide to buy it or not.
ALSO NOTE: It is NOT a calendar app. It's only a widget. To make it work you should add it on your home screen (like on the screenshots).
• Synced with Google calendars
• Shows markers for dates with events
• Shows today's agenda
• Shows week numbers (optional)
• Opens default calendar app by taping on date
• Beautiful and clean design
• Looks similar to HTC Calendar Widget (from HTC Sense)
The app still in BETA stage and may be not perfectly stable, so if you are getting problems or have any ideas, please let me know at email@example.com.
Don't forget to rate and comment it if you like it :-)
Despite being derived from the same stock android calendar as the majority of alternative calendars on the Play Store, Today Calendar sets itself apart from the competition by being the only calendar app to combine high functionality with truly beautiful aesthetics.
The stock calendar's UI was completely overhauled to create Today Calendar. The old cluttered grey-on-grey layout was replaced with a clean accented white to create a truly beautiful calendar app.
Functionality wise, Today calendar contains all the features you would find in the stock calendar app, with many features getting slightly modified and rebuilt from the ground up to increase performance and productivity.
The month view has been redesigned to be Today Calendar's All-In-One view. It combines both the month and agenda views of the stock calendar to allow the vast majority of users to plan and organise their days from a single view.
Today calendar's widgets are the result of 6 months of improvements and optimisations - they are actually available as a separate app i released months ago. Today Calendar Widgets comes bundled with the app, providing the same beautiful, semi-transparent widgets you may already know.
Translate Today into your language here: https://osban91.oneskyapp.com/
- Use as photo calendar like photo frame
- Change photo as you like or select from existing
- Displaying and highlighting holidays
- Monthly thoughts - allow to share
- Supported in both portrait and landscape
- Easy navigation between months
App is designed special for Indian People.
★ "Our favorite calendar app on Android, due to its flexibility and ease of use." - Lifehacker 01/2014 ★
★ "One of the best Calendar Apps for 2014" - FastCompany ★
FOR A CLEARER VIEW ON EVENTS & APPOINTMENTS
▪ Quick Day View: For a fast overview to all events of the day
▪ Favorite Bar: For direct access to all your calendars
▪ Smooth Scroll and Zoom: For better, intuitive interaction
● graphical and textual presentation
● scroll- and zoomable multi-day view (1-14 days)
● month, agenda, day and event view
● color-coded year view
● search function
● configurable widgets in different sizes for month, week, agenda and day view
● easy switching between timeline bars and event titles in month view
● intuitive handling: just move your finger over some days of interest in month view to open them in the multi-day view
● many options for recurrent events (e.g. an event that takes place every other week on Tuesday and Thursday)
● birthday calendar
● context-sensitive help system to optimize your workflow
This free version is ad-supported, but still fully functional. If you’re a heavy calendar user, we believe the best solution for you is the Pro Version: without ads, with more useful features, like:
+ Manage Contacts: Link your events and appointments with your contacts
+ Customizable Templates: Create your own templates for new events
+ Multi-Select: For deleting, moving, or copying multiple events
+ Import & Export: Quickly import all your calendars, export them in .ics format
+ Drag’n’drop: Move and copy events easily in the multi-day view
+ Tasks Add-On: Use the integrated task-management tool for syncing with Google Tasks & Toodledo
+ App Theming: Light and dark theme for the app
+ Advanced Widgets: Set colors, font sizes and calendars
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget