Giving a presentation? Or watching an online movie? We make it dead easy to control your PC/Mac! Just sit back and enjoy the day.
* * * * *
Help us translate: http://remotemouse.oneskyapp.com
• Fully Simulated Mouse
• Magic Trackpad
• Multi-Touch Gestures
• Function Keyboard in Landscape Mode (need unlocking)
• Key Combination Input
• Media Remote Panel (need unlocking)
• Adjusting Volume or Changing Slides with Device Volume Buttons
• Spotify Remote
• Application Launcher & Switcher
• Shut Down / Sleep / Restart / Log Off Remotely
• Numeric Keyboard
• Remotely Typing with Voice
• Customizable Interface
• Connect via IP & QR code
• Password Protection
• Works under Wi-Fi and 3G network
• Compatible with Windows 8, 7, XP, Vista, Mac OSX 10.5+
TO GET STARTED, YOU NEED:
1. Visit http://www.remotemouse.net, download & install Remote Mouse server on your Mac/PC
2. Connect your mobile device and computer to the same Wi-Fi
3. Open App, select a computer to connect
Ringtone Remote allows you to conveniently control the ring mode of your phone all from your paired Android Wear device. Leave your phone in your pocket! Just say "OK Google, start Ringtone Remote", select your ring mode of choice, and continue living your life!
Not happy with the default appearance of the Ringtone Remote Android Wear application? Then open the Ringtone Remote phone application to manage it's theme! Change colors, apply a custom background image, and more!
CONTROL VIBRATION - Your phone vibrates if you select the vibrate-only ring mode via the watch.
READ/WRITE EXTERNAL STORAGE - Allows the application to cache user defined custom background images.
Discover any bugs or have any feature requests? Send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You have bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS enables you to receive new product information at any time, wherever you are, and check for nearby service locations. You can quickly register your product simply by taking a photo of it, and access services such as repair status inquiries, customer service hotlines, and product usage instructions. MyASUS provides the answer to any ASUS-related issue, big or small.
Brand new MyASUS services!
* Get what you want immediately. Purchase online and enjoy fast delivery!
* Enjoy outstanding customer service. Customer service staff are available at any time to help you resolve issues on a one-on-one basis!
* Even faster product registration! Scan the product bar-code for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
* Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
* Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
* Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
* Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
* Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
* Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favorite products with the Wish List feature.
* Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
English, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.2 or later.
[Help! I can’t talk…- MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/2Z-lsn6wqKo
[How do I explain that? - MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/x80-Knm1vcU
[When disaster strikes… -MyASUS Service Locations ] http://youtu.be/l0IoUmY76vs
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
For NFC functions, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC EXPRESS 2 are required.
Cloud GO!: Gather your ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive and accounts in one place and even backup to PC at the same time!
Remote Desktop: Easily access and control your PC, anytime and anywhere!
File Transfer: Sync files between your PCs and smart devices with just a click!
Remote Keyboard & Mouse: Easy and relaxing!
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Ensure to set up the Wi-Fi/Internet connection for your PC and Android devices.
4. Create and login the same ASUS Account on your PC and smart devices to enjoy a cross network usage.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
1. Public-to-private networks function is exclusively supported on ASUS motherboards.
1. PC Mode Alerts: Select restart, close or sleep functions you want to be alerted on after you set up the advanced alert notification reminder.
2. PC Status Alerts: Select the system status you want to be alerted on when voltage, temperature, or fan problems arise.
3. Message: Enter keywords or URL’s to your smart device.
1. Ensure to install Push Notice on PC.
2. Ensure to install Push Notice on your Android devices.
3. Before using Push Notice, you must first connect your PC and mobile device to the same network, and register your mobile device on your PC.
1. Data collection: Record your exercise and sleep data by ASUS VivoWatch.
2. Daily and weekly records: Check your daily and weekly health records in the app.
3. Watch face and alarm: Set your watch face and alarm clock of ASUS VivoWatch through ASUS HiVivo app.
4. Auto upload to cloud: Auto upload your personal data from ASUS HiVivo app to ASUS Healthcare website.
Requirements: BLE-supported smartphone
1. ASUS Desktop with built-in NFC sensor.
NFC Functions supported:
1. Windows 8 logon: Use NFC-supported devices to log on to Windows 8.
2. Quick Launch: One tap to launch your favorite application on desktop.
3. Photo Express: One tap for incremental backup of photos in your devices to your desktop
1. Please ensure you’ve installed NFC EXPRESS DESKTOPS on your NFC-supported device.
2. For Photo Express, please ensure both desktop and mobile devices are connected to the same network.