:: Configurable camera URLs
:: Joystick Modes: Default & Simple Modes or use your orientation sensor.
:: Provides both direction and acceleration to give you complete control (default joystick).
:: Display sensor and other data from robot / microcontroller.
:: Up to 8 additional commands.
:: Configurable Bluetooth connections & packet interval.
:: Supports most microcontrollers.
:: Sample Arduino Sketches provided (below link).
:: Small device screen size friendly (optimal on tablets or large phones).
Technical Stuff - There are two joystick modes:
:: Default Joystick Mode:
Moving the ball around generates X+/- and Y +/- which can be used to interpret both velocity and direction. These are packaged and sent in the following format: sX=val,Y=vale i.e. sX=75,Y=55e where 's' indicates the start and 'e' indicates the end. In this mode, when you press a Command Button, values are sent in the following format: sC=[val]e (i.e. For Command #2 sC=2e is sent) where 's' indicates the start, 'C' indicates it is a command button, '2' is the value that you want to parse and 'e' indicates the end. These values can be parsed to have your robot move and perform additional tasks. (sample Arduino code provided at link below)
:: Simple Joystick Mode:
Tap arrows to generate single character values depending on the arrow you tapped (i.e. the top arrow sends U). Values generated are: U (up), D (down), L (left), R (right). Tapping the center of the joystick sends an S value (stop). Tapping any of the command value sends the respective command number. i.e. tapping Command Button 3, sends 3. In this mode, your micro-controller code can be simplified as need only parse single character values.In this mode, when you press a Command Button, values are sent as single characters in the value of the Command Button. i.e. If you press Command Button 3, the value 3 is sent. (sample Arduino code provided at link below)
:: Other Stuff:
Note: Orientation sensor joystick mode may not work on all devices. Screen re-sizing may have issues on very small phones.
There are many affordable Bluetooth modules available on various auction and overseas sites. Details can be found at the below URL. If you have any suggestions or feature requests, I would like to hear them. If you like BT Bot Control, please rate it.
Please take our survey. It's short and will help us understand what features you want. https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/M3MDDSC
Update: WiFI Bot Control is now available. Control your robots like you do in BT Bot Control, but over WiFi!
More information, sample Arduino code etc. http://www.plastibots.com/index.php/2013/03/07/btbotcontrol/
If you have forgotten your username or password, go to www.bt.com/password.
• Connect automatically to your nearest hotspots
• Use the new and improved BT Wi-fi map to find and get directions to your nearest BT Wi-fi hotpots
• Use the app to avoid going over your 3G/4G data allowance
Who can use the BT Wi-fi app?
• All BT Broadband customers
• BT Business Broadband customers
• BT Wi-fi 3 & 12 Month Unlimited subscription customers
• BT One Phone customers
NOTE: The latest version of the app requires some additional permissions as we’ll be supporting new product groups in the future which are setup using SMS. These additional permissions won’t impact any of our current users and are included to support future customer groups. You’ll have to manually update the app and accept the permissions as auto-update won’t work for this release to allow you to do this.
NOTE: Some subscription products have usage thresholds beyond which overage charges apply. If you wish to avoid any unforeseen charges please refrain from using the app.
Tweet us @BTCare or email us using the ‘Leave us feedback’ section under ‘Help’ within the app. Our helpdesk will contact you to solve your issue and help you get online.
- LG GW620
- LG Optimus One
- Sony Ericsson Xpheria Neo V
Share your apps with everyone! With Bluetooth App Sender you'll be able to send your installed apps through bluetooth, but also through email if you wish, using native bluetooth file sender or whatever you have installed.
Im not perfect, if app does it wrong, please write me and i'll try to fix it.
For further information please visit the FAQS within the application or contact BT Mobile.
**Users of Android OS2.4 devices are advised to delete any existing home screen shortcut to the BT Openzone application before downloading and installing the new BT Mobile Wi-fi application**
By Bluetooth App Sender APK you can:
- See all installed app in a list with a details about each app in simple way.
- Send any app in your phone to other phone by more than one way, you can use Bluetooth, Email or any sending method supported in your device.
- Share any application installed in your phone to any other phone using Bluetooth, Email , Facebook and other social networks.
- See details about any installed app such as permission that this app has on your system.
- You have the ability to uninstall any unwanted app just in one click.
- You can run any application from the list to preview it.
Want to buy ASUS products, but can’t find your nearest retail outlet?
You have bought an ASUS product, and want to streamline the registration process?
Problems using your ASUS product, and need a simple, reliable and quick way to contact our customer service department?
Download MyASUS now!
MyASUS enables you to receive new product information at any time, wherever you are, and check for nearby service locations. You can quickly register your product simply by taking a photo of it, and access services such as repair status inquiries, customer service hotlines, and product usage instructions. MyASUS provides the answer to any ASUS-related issue, big or small.
Brand new MyASUS services!
* Get what you want immediately. Purchase online and enjoy fast delivery!
* Enjoy outstanding customer service. Customer service staff are available at any time to help you resolve issues on a one-on-one basis!
* Even faster product registration! Scan the product bar-code for quick and easy registration of your ASUS product.
* Even faster connection to customer service! Capture a photograph and send it to our customer service department for immediate identification of the problem.
* Enormous product database! Access product videos, diagrams, specifications, and everything else you could possibly need to get to know your ASUS product better.
* Map look-up function! Quickly find your nearest ASUS retail outlet.
* Latest product news! Get the latest breaking news about product launches, special offers and exclusive discounts.
* Problems using a product? Ask us! Use the Tech Help feature to get quick answers from our customer service department about using your ASUS products.
* Create a wish list! Bookmark and track your favorite products with the Wish List feature.
* Social networking integration! Follow ASUS on Facebook, Twitter, Renren and Weibo and share ASUS news and product information with your friends
English, Indonesian, Thai, Vietnamese, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese
For the best experience, we recommend using devices running Android OS 4.1 or later.
[Help! I can’t talk…- MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/2Z-lsn6wqKo
[How do I explain that? - MyASUS Online Chat] http://youtu.be/x80-Knm1vcU
[When disaster strikes… -MyASUS Service Locations ] http://youtu.be/l0IoUmY76vs
the first-ever PC remote control experience, and a home cloud computing environment. With the installation of "Wi-Fi GO! Remote", your Android mobile devices transforms into a remote controller for the following functions:
*DLNA Media Hub provides support to the latest DLNA standard and allows you to share media files wirelessly anytime, anywhere.
*Smart Motion Control allows you to remotely control your computer through detecting your mobile device's motions.
*File Transfer provides you with the easiest wireless file transfer solution between your computer and mobile device
*Remote Desktop allows you to view your computer’s desktop and remotely operate your computer in real-time from your mobile device.
*Remote Keyboard & Mouse allows you to use your mobile device’s touch panel as a remote keyboard and mouse for your computer.
*Capture & Send allows to take screenshots and send them to another Wi-Fi device.
Before using Wi-Fi GO! Remote as a remote controller of Wi-Fi GO! functions, you have to:
1.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! on your ASUS selected motherboards.
2.Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! Remote on your Android mobile devices to communicate with Wi-Fi GO! in PC.
3.Set up the Wi-Fi connection between your computer and the Android mobile devices.
For NFC functions, NFC-supported smart devices and ASUS NFC EXPRESS 2 are required.
Cloud GO!: Gather your ASUS WebStorage, Dropbox, Google Drive, Skydrive and accounts in one place and even backup to PC at the same time!
Remote Desktop: Easily access and control your PC, anytime and anywhere!
File Transfer: Sync files between your PCs and smart devices with just a click!
Remote Keyboard & Mouse: Easy and relaxing!
1. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! driver/software on PC.
2. Ensure to install Wi-Fi GO! & NFC Remote on your Android devices.
3. Ensure to set up the Wi-Fi/Internet connection for your PC and Android devices.
4. Create and login the same ASUS Account on your PC and smart devices to enjoy a cross network usage.
Overclock: Allows you to overclock your computer on-the-fly using your Android Phone. This feature gives you all the tweaking options required for overclocking your computer.
Monitor: Provides you with real-time monitor system information, critical part's temperatures, voltages, frequencies, and fan speeds on your PC.
RC Remote: Allows you to Power On, Power Off, and Restart your system. You may also clear CMOS settings with this function.
RC Poster: Provides you with system POST status.
*Before tweaking your computer, you need to follow these steps:
1. Download and install RC Bluetooth on your Android Phone
2. Set up the Bluetooth connection between your computer and your Android Phone.
*Learn how to set up the connection, you need to:
Go to Support Site (http://support.asus.com) >> Search for Model & Manual >> Select Operating System >> Download RC-Bluetooth Quick Start Guide. (If using Maximus IV Extreme motherboard, please download ROG Exclusive Feature Guide.)
1. Public-to-private networks function is exclusively supported on ASUS motherboards.
1. PC Mode Alerts: Select restart, close or sleep functions you want to be alerted on after you set up the advanced alert notification reminder.
2. PC Status Alerts: Select the system status you want to be alerted on when voltage, temperature, or fan problems arise.
3. Message: Enter keywords or URL’s to your smart device.
1. Ensure to install Push Notice on PC.
2. Ensure to install Push Notice on your Android devices.
3. Before using Push Notice, you must first connect your PC and mobile device to the same network, and register your mobile device on your PC.
1. Data collection: Record your exercise and sleep data by ASUS VivoWatch.
2. Daily and weekly records: Check your daily and weekly health records in the app.
3. Watch face and alarm: Set your watch face and alarm clock of ASUS VivoWatch through ASUS HiVivo app.
4. Auto upload to cloud: Auto upload your personal data from ASUS HiVivo app to ASUS Healthcare website.
Requirements: BLE-supported smartphone
1. ASUS Desktop with built-in NFC sensor.
NFC Functions supported:
1. Windows 8 logon: Use NFC-supported devices to log on to Windows 8.
2. Quick Launch: One tap to launch your favorite application on desktop.
3. Photo Express: One tap for incremental backup of photos in your devices to your desktop
1. Please ensure you’ve installed NFC EXPRESS DESKTOPS on your NFC-supported device.
2. For Photo Express, please ensure both desktop and mobile devices are connected to the same network.