TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget
You can choose your country and region / state. The app knows which holidays are usually days off in your regions. These holidays are displayed in red automatically. You can also have holidays from other countries displayed in your list.
When you travel in Europe it will be useful to know when there are school holidays in the different countries, because these dates ar typically fixed for all schools and many people will be travelling then, so flights and hotels may be expensive.
This free version is ad supported and has less features than the original "Holiday and Vacation Calendar" which will hopefully appear soon in the Android market.
For news and information about our apps you can visit us on Facebook at www.facebook.com/solidapps.de
Also includes a countdown timer to the next holiday as well as each individual holiday.
Holidays include: New Year's Day, MLK Jr. Day, Presidents' Day, Easter, Mother's Day, Memorial Day, Father's Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Columbus Day, Halloween, Veterans Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's Eve.
Add all your Year-2011 and 2012 National Holidays to your Android Calendar. Select from over 20 major countries.
This app is the best tool for all involved in Strategic Planning and Scheduling. Use it to make the best of your annual leave.
(All added holidays can be removed easily).
You can install the app, "Add" the holiday dates to the calendar, then uninstall the app, the Calendar entries remain, saving your memory.
Easy to use interface and includes the following Countries (Regions):
Australia (New South Wales)
Australia (Northern Territory)
Australia (South Australia)
Australia (Western Australia)
England and Wales
Republic of Ireland
United States of America
England and Wales
Republic of Ireland
United States of America
The TIL Global7 Team has searched the official websites of your country to compile this information. We are not responsible for your excellence using this tool! Neither are we responsible for any issues/problems/losses from use of this tool.
After installation, select the Year, Country and Click "Add" from the menu.
Just select 'Delete' from the menu to instantly remove all added entries.
There seems to be problem on SOME devices where the dates are offset by a day when added to the calendar. If this happens, we would be grateful if you could Email us the details of your device and Android version, so we could isolate the problem and rectify it.
This seems to be a problem only on SOME devices/platforms. It works fine on the majority of phones and all the devices we've tested it on.
Our apologies for any inconvenience caused but your feedback would be appreciated regarding this.
TIL Global Team.
The app features a practical user interface with the upcoming USA federal holidays that allows users to add their own customizable events.
** New Year's Day
** Birthday of Martin Luther King, Jr.
** Washington's Birthday
** Memorial Day
** Independence Day
** Labor Day
** Columbus Day
** Veterans Day
** Thanksgiving Day
** Christmas Day
New events added:
* Palm Sunday
* April Fools Day
* Good Friday
* Easter Sunday
* Secretary's Day
* Cinco de Mayo
* Mother's Day
* Flag Day
* Father's Day
* Grandparent's Day
* Patriot Day
* Boss' Day
* Election Day
* Black Friday
* Cyber Monday
* Daylight Saving Time
Long click an event and it can be easily edited or deleted after they are added.
Receive notification of upcoming events, create/restore backups of your events and import your Facebook friends' birthdays.
Some users' comments:
Michael Casey on Aug 24, 2013: Fantastic app And really easy to use Couldn't ask for a better source of information
John C. Seifert on Aug 19, 2013: Very Nice Just what I've been looking for. Where have you been up until now? Sure glad I Found you.
Erik Bowles on Jun 17, 2013: Perfect Holiday App. This is the best holiday app available.
Kareem Brown on Jan 7, 2013: Good holiday calendar. It is good app because it provides options which you can add on other events with the holiday calendar. Such as your birthday and other miscellaneous holidays or days that you desire.
Patty Thomson on Jan 13, 2013: Fantastic! Best and favorite app!
***Latest update (2.4.8): Major ad spamming issue fixed, switched to a different ad provider. As requested by many users, we have also released a completely ad-free pro version of Simple Calendar, get it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.anod.calendarpro***
Features and Configuration Options Include:
- Font style and background customization
- Select which application opens on click
- Fonts, colors, text size
- Supports tasks using Dato and GTasks
- How do I place the widget on my homescreen?
Long-press your homescreen, choose "widgets," find "Simple Calendar Widget," and drag it to the homescreen. On most Android 4.0 devices, widgets can be found under the "Widgets" tab in app drawer.
- I can't find Simple Calendar in my widget list!
Try restarting your device.
- How do I resize the widget?
Android 3.0+ supports resizing of widgets by default. For older Android versions this can be done by installing an alternate launcher.
- How do I show the weather forecast on the widget?
On your desktop Google calendar, just add weather. For instructions, search Google for "Weather forecasts in your calendar".
- How do I add holidays, birthdays, or sports schedules?
- Search Google for "Adding interesting dates to Google Calendar" and follow the instructions.
READ CALENDAR: Access to the calendar information
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Backup to SD card
TAG: AU, CA, CN, HK, ID, IN, ML, NZ, SG, TW, UK, US
It's a useful holiday calendar everywhere in the world.
Are you curious what the day today is? Would you like to know interest details about events each and every day of the calendar?
Have you ever heard that the origin of Halloween word is a Scottish variant of the fuller All-Hallows'-Even ('evening'), its date is, the night before All Hallows' Day?
International Holiday Calendar application provides international and world holidays or special events for every single day with amazing photos. The calendar's daily pictures make your day more colorful.
Let’s check out this beautiful event calendar for free! The daily pictures are passing with the events.
Holiday calendar with amazing pictures and detailed events, for example:
- UN holidays: International Mountain Day, World Radio Day, World Water Day, International Mother Earth Day…
- International events: International Museum Day, International Chocolate Day, April Fool’s Day, World Violin Day…
- Funny holidays: World Party Day, New Beers Eve, Be a Millionaire Day, Be a Dork Day…
- and many more daily world events with photos for each day of the calendar...
Would you like to know world holidays? Download the holiday calendar today for interesting world events with daily photos!
Everyday has holiday!
The calendar Includes:
World holidays, International holidays, UN holidays, Global holidays, US holidays, Funny holidays, Interesting holidays, Main Christian holidays, and some other religious holidays.
Untuk kedepannya, kami mau membuat aplikasi ini sebagai sarana sosial untuk berbagi informasi dengan teman atau rekan.
Kalender Kita is a simple calendar containing holidays for Indonesia.
In the future, we would like to improve the application to share information between friends and colleagues.
- Download more calendars
- User can add their own events
HTC Hero, Nexus One, Nexus 5, Samsung S3, Galaxy Tab 10.1
Requires a sufficiently large and high-resolution screen in landscape mode. Please use the free trial version for testing.
Specification: holidays, school holidays, public holidays, celebrations, calendars, pocket calendars, annual calendar, moon calendar, table calendar, holiday calendar, holiday calendar, holiday planner, vacation planner, yearly planner, Tablet PC, 2013.
Touch Calendar works with Google Calendar and any other calendars your phone supports.
This is the full version including widgets to show your calendar directly on your phone's home screen.
Also features calendar search and custom repeating events (e.g. biweekly, bimonthly).
Touch Calendar is easy to use:
- double-tap or pinch-zoom to zoom in
- tap an event to see its details, then press MENU to edit or delete it
- tap-and-hold on a date to add a new event
- touch to scroll the calendar as much as you want, both forwards and backwards
- jump to today, or to any date from the menu
- calendar search by pressing your phone’s search button or from the menu
- set the font size and default zoom level from the Settings
- widgets so you can see your calendar on the home screen, or on the lockscreen if you have Android 4.2
Zoom and scroll your calendar with complete freedom!
Note: Text colour for events comes from the calendar colour. Set up different calendar colours in Google Calendar and they'll appear in Touch Calendar automatically.
aCalendar+ gives you many additional calendar features and your purchase supports further development and helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir.
EXTRA FEATURES (aCalendar+ only)
● Agenda view
● scalable and scrollable agenda widget (Android 4, lockscreen-capable)
● Google Tasks (Android 4)
● Manage Google Calendars (Android 4)
● Public holidays (add from calendar list) for AT,AU,BE,BR,CA,CH,CY,CZ,DE,DK,ES,FI,FR,GR,HR,HU,IE,IT,JP,KR,LU,MX,NL,NZ,NO,PL,PT,RU,SE,SK,TR,UA,UK,US
● Link calendar events to contacts
● text and file sharing option
● More color themes (4 light + 4 dark themes, Android 4)
● Privacy and availibility settings
● Create new local calendars (Android 4)
● Manage attendees and invitations
● Drag'n'Drop in day view (Android 4, double-tap and hold)
● Samsung S Pen / Stylus Support (AirView & Navigation, no painting!)
● Autocomplete for inputs (location only so far)
● SMS and email reminders for Google Calendar (Android 4)
♥ Helps protecting the endangered Mountain Tapir. Tapir Apps is a key corporate sponsor of World Land Trust http://www.worldlandtrust.org - we donate 10% of our share of the app price for rainforest conservation.
● intuitive navigation with smooth transitions
● day, week & month calendar
● Fullscreen widgets
● flexible recurrences like every 3 weeks, every 17 days, or every Mon, Wed and Fri
● 48 colors per calendar, 12 per-event colors if supported by the calendar (Android 4.1+ with Google Calendar only)
● custom event font size
● birthdays & anniversaries with photos from your addressbook and editing
● uses Android's native calendar backend and synchronization
● no battery drain through polling
● moon phases and zodiac signs for birthdays
● QR barcode sharing of events
● 12/24h clock honoring system settings
● optimized text display and improved line-break
● move forward and backward in the calendar by swiping vertically or volume rocker
● switch between calendar views with a horizontal swipe (opens the day or week you start the swipe gesture on) or double-tap for day view
● tap to open a calendar event
● long-press to add new calendar event
● long-press on mini-month to go to today or jump to date
● tap on photo to open quick contact menu
● 3-finger-tap to go to today
● Drag'n'Drop: tap plus long press in day view (use volume rocker to change day)
On top of the basic calendar and contact permissions also necessary for the free aCalendar version, aCalendar+ also asks for Internet, account and sync permissions. This is necessary for Google Tasks and Google Calendar management. aCalendar+ respects your privacy and will NEVER send any of your private data anywhere unless configured by YOU. 'Send Email to guests' is bound to 'write calendar data' by Android.
aCalendar+ is translated into more than 30 languages, mostly by volunteers - please let me know if there is a bad translation somewhere or you want to add your language.
♥ If you like aCalendar+, please show your support by rating 5-stars and recommending it to your friends ♥
Unfortunately app2SD cannot be supported, because homescreen widgets do not work from SD. This is an Android limitation. But aCalendar+ is optimized for speed and small memory footprint.
aCalendar+ is still beta software. If you find a bug please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll try to fix it. It is difficult to answer on Play Store comments.
ROADMAP (Planned features)
● CalDAV Tasks
● Native alarm issuing with snooze and quick actions
● Custom notification times
● Year view
● alternative calendar system support (Bahá'í, Chinese, Ethiopian, Hebrew, Indian, Persian, Islamic/Hijri, Thai)
Calendar, Kalender, Agenda, Kalendář, Calendrier, Ημερολόγιο, カレンダー, 캘린더, 日历, تقويم ,יומן, कैलेंडर, Kalenteri, Takvim, Kalendar, Calender, Naptár, календарь, Birthday, Anniversary, Google Tasks
More from developer
TAG: Scrollable Calendar Widget