Simple application will answer incoming phone calls automatically and put your phone in speaker mode. You can use it if you are driving your car, motorcycle or bike.
- Select the language
- Auto answer delay
- Contact whitelist (Which call do it answer?)
- Seaker on-off
- Bluetooth on-off
- Status bar notifications
- Widget to activate and deactivate
Your cell phone will auto answer your incoming call even if you are using another application or if your phone is locked or blocked with screen unlock pattern.
Very easy to swich on - off the application with the widget on the main screen.
Android 2.2 api 8
Android 2.3.3 api 10
Android 4.1.2 api 16
Android 4.2 api 17
Send your experience to me: email@example.com
1) Nice User Interface and easy to use.
2) you can select different speech variations
3) Option for silent mode and message content reading
4) This will decreases Ringtone Volume to hear the Caller name properly
- Simple Checkbox to Disable/Enable Call and SMS Announcing feature,
- Caller Name Speaker speaks out the caller name from Contact, it Voices the caller id over your existing ringtone.
- Speaks Unknown number, if caller name not found in the contact list
-Announce SMS Sender name while receiving an SMS.
-Speaks SMS Content if you enable Content Reader in app
Drop us a mail if you have any issues/questions and suggestions..
TAGS: caller speaker,caller name speaker,sms speaker,sms reader,call Announcer,sms announcer
Vocal 2.0 is out, with major upgrades to the entire app! This update includes the following enhancements:
-Vocal’s dialogue engine has been rebuild from the ground up, creating a much better user experience and allowing more flexibility for user interaction.
-What kind of user interaction? As of this update, in addition to simply replying to incoming text messages, you can now create new messages to any saved contact! Simply start Vocal and swipe down on the app screen and follow the voice command prompts to create a new text message and send it.
-Complete overhaul of the UI.
-Vocal will now display the spoken text on the screen while you have the app opened.
-Progress bar indicating how far you are in the current dialogue and how many steps you have left.
-Various other bug fixes.
Vocal is the easiest way to respond to text messages hands free. Just wait for the texts to come in and Vocal lets you reply with your voice. All you need to do is follow the prompts. It’s easy!
Use Vocal while driving, jogging, or even if you are just hanging out at home.
-NEW Create a new message with your voice. Just swipe down on the app screen while Vocal is running, then follow the voice prompts.
-Have your phone read your text messages out loud with Text to Speech (TTS)
-Hands free listen to text messages
-Hands free response to text messages
-Convenient widget for starting and stopping voice commands engine
-Easy to use, just start Vocal and voice commands will automatically activate when you receive a text message.
-Notification shows when voice commands are active
-Respond to text messages hands free without even turning on the screen
-Speech Recognition - Voice commands allow you to easily reply to your texts
-NEW Automatically reply to texts with a predefined message
How It Works:
-Turn on Vocal
-When a text message arrives, follow the voice command prompts to listen and respond to the message.
-You can reply to the text by speaking your message when prompted
The free version of Vocal is limited to 3 text responses per day. There is an in-app purchase for sending unlimited messages daily using Vocal, only $0.99 (limited time promotion)!
Vocal has been reviewed on givemeapps! Check it out!
Speak my texts, read my texts, text messaging, read my messages to me, hands free, voice recognition, text to speech, speech, voice commands, messages, SMS, TTS
* Calendar Dialing: Searches your Google calendar for meeting invites with conference call dial-in numbers and passcodes. You can either start or join these calls with a single tap from within the app or via a notification.
* On Demand Calling: Build a list of custom dial-in numbers and passcodes for one-tap dialing into those impromptu meetings you frequently need to join.
* Car Mode: Maintains a list of the current calls found within the meeting invites of your Google calendar. Start or join these calls with a single tap from the screen or enable handsfree auto-dial and let the app automatically dial you in.
Handsfree Auto-Dial Features:
- Auto-dial occurs up to 1 minute before the event begins
- Leverages text-to-speech to read the meeting invite details before dialing
- Auto-dial can be canceled for an event before it dials
- Auto-dial is enabled when the phone is placed in a car dock (configurable)
- Auto-dial is limited to only accepted events (configurable to include tentative and invited)
- Meeting conflict detection
- Keeps the screen on
- Bypasses the screen lock
Settings available, from the menu, for changing the default Google calendar and customizing the start and join call tone patterns. The default start and join call tone patterns are optimized for use with InterCall and MMI.
On-Demand contact list and settings can be backed-up and restored from the SD card.
A widget is included for starting conference calls with a single tap from the home screen.
*** ICS compatible
More from developer
Goal : shoot the targets with the red button!
Points are calculated in function of the time and the precision
The game uses the compass, sometimes this sensor is unstable
Simply : scan the isbn barcode, write your comment and loggin on Facebook to post your review as a note!
Actually in Beta test = Give me FEEDBACK, thank you very much
NEW : History on mobile, rating , and correction of BUGs
A counter gives you the minimum distance between you and each capital.
The application saves yours minimums, then you can see your progression.
Distance only in Km for the moment
Ps : if you are developer (android UI or Opengl es), i am open !