You can store your recipes and work out how much it will cost to make a cake. Allowing you to charge not just your cake is worth but also what your time is worth.
Never miss a repeat sales opportunity with the event calendar which allows you to store important dates for your clients and sends messages close to their birthdays or anniversaries, reminding them to order a cake from you.
1. Recipe Ingredient Store- Let’s you store your recipes in UK or US units of measurement.
2. Shopping list: Select a recipe in the shopping list section to generate a checklist of the items you will require for your baking. This will allow you to run through what you have in stock and tick them off.
3. Quote Calculator- Cake Aide will calculate the cost of the cake based on the cost of the recipes, cost of equipment, time spent on the cake and margin.
4. Conversion tool
Lets you convert measurements using the following metrics
Spoon (teaspoons and tablespoons)
5. Timer: You can set the timer as you work to help you guage how long you spent on a cake in total. You can also save time blocks based on activity, for example
- Baking cake
- Torting and filling cake
- Buttercream/ganaching cake
- Covering cake
- Stacking, etc
6. Client Event Reminder
Craft automated emails/text to be sent out X-days before the anniversary of the order due date each year Cake aide will send a message to your clients reminding them to order their cakes.