From now on you will always be informed when and especially who searched through your phone. Caught gives you not more protection than the integrated password protection of your phone, but you will definitely deter people who don't have the permission to search through your phone.
For this you can choose following functions:
- Show warning, if someone searches your phone
- Take secret picture of the person
- Play alarm
- Set password
After choosing the required options you don't need to worry about leaving your phone alone.
For now this is a demo - version. Expected there will be a full - version with automatic face detection soon.
For taking a secret picture you need external storage (e.g. SD Card)
This application is useful for email marketing and bulk emailing for a promotional product. Please do contact us in case there is a further enhancement or an issue.
When contacting us for issue related to bug, please mention which email client you were using.
★★★★★ - "Left my phone on a plane. I had 10 photos and a GPS location showing exactly where my phone was."
★★★★★ - "Amazing app. Sends you a picture and it's very discrete. Everyone should have this."
Lockwatch emails you with a photo and GPS location when someone tries to unlock your phone with the wrong password. Find out if someone is trying to unlock your phone or locate the thief that has stolen it.
• Takes a photo of the intruder using the front camera when the wrong password is entered. (Minimum 4 digits must be entered.)
• Determines the phone location using GPS and WiFi so you can locate the thief.
• Immediately emails you with a photo and GPS location in case the phone is switched off.
• Completely silent and invisible operation. No warnings are shown to the thief. (The GPS icon may appear but does not identify our app.)
• No need for a third-party lock screen. We use the lock screen built into Android.
• Little to no impact on your battery. The app runs only when the wrong password is entered.
• Advanced options to cancel the alert if you type the correct password, record audio, take multiple photos, send an SMS to a friend and more!
Permissions are explained on http://bloketech.com/lockwatch-permissions/?r=ps.
Please read http://bloketech.com/lockwatch-help/?r=ps for help before leaving a bad review.
PS: Adware, Anti Theft, Anti Virus Protection, Anti-theft, Anti-virus, Antivirus, Backup, Find My Droid, Find My Phone, GPS Tracker, Lockout, Lost Phone, Malware, Antivirus, Outlook, Phone Finder, Phone Locator, Phone Tracker, Security, Spyware, Stolen Phone, Theft Protection, Trojan
Now with video recording!
This way, if the device was stolen, the user would be able to know where his device is and even recognize the face of the thief in the picture.
- Easy configuration
- No need to be root
- GPS Location
- Compatible with Google Nexus 7
- If no Internet connection is available when sending the picture, Capptura will wait until the connection is available again to send the e-mail.
- New option to auto-enable the Internet connection. This way, Capptura will enable the mobile data network and the wifi in order to send the picture by email. Once the email is sent, the data connection will be turn off again. This option DOES NOT enable data Roaming.
- Option to auto-disable Flight Mode. If someone tries to unlock the device and the Flight Mode is enabled, Capptura will disabled it in order to send the e-mail. Once it is sent, Flight Mode will be enabled again. This option is only available for devices prior to Android version 4.2.
- Possibility of sending an email in case of an unauthorized SIM change.
- Widget with personal information in case of device loss.