Interest Account is a place to earn yields on savings in cryptocurrencies, stablecoins, and fiat.
For CoinLoan users, it's a favorite place to store idle assets. Traders often use Interest Account to make their portfolio work for any given timeframe in pauses between trading cycles.
• CoinLoan’s interest rate for Bitcoin is likely to be the best on the market. It amounts to 6.4% per annum for Bitcoin. On stablecoins and fiat, you can earn up to 10.3% per annum.
• Assets are never locked, you’re free to deposit them today and withdraw tomorrow. Interest accrues daily, so you’ll even profit from that transaction.
• CoinLoan holds assets at qualified custodian BitGo with $100 million insurance.
• Since CoinLoan charges zero fees for deposits, withdrawals, and using Interest Account, you won't find yourself spending a pretty penny on service fees.
This tool offers loans against your crypto assets without paperwork and credit checks.
It’s a preferred method for traders to exit and enter their positions quickly when major news occurs, and prices may react at a moment’s notice. Moreover, crypto-backed loans offer an opportunity to get money for operational needs without having to sell cryptocurrency.
• The borrowing rate for all assets is 10% annual.
• You can raise LTV to 70% to borrow more or decrease it even down to 5% to protect yourself from sudden market volatility.
• Loan term starting from 7 days to 3 years.
• No prepayment penalty for early loan repayments.
Crypto Exchange is a convenient place to buy or sell coins. It also works as a subsidiary tool for other platform services.
• CoinLoan accepts fiat deposits with Visa/MasterCard, so you can easily buy Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, etc. in a couple of minutes.
• Deposits and withdrawals in cryptocurrency are fees-free on CoinLoan, making this exchange more advantageous than most of the major platforms.
• Bitcoin, Ethereum, Monero, Litecoin, Bitcoin Cash cryptocurrencies.
• USDT, USDC, EURS, PAX, TUSD, BUSD stablecoins.
• EUR, RUB, and USD traditional assets.