Tutorials in this Simple Sewing Dresses app :
✿✿✿ Ten Minute Maxi: Water Color Wonder
✿✿✿ Hot Mess T-Shirt Dress Tutorial
✿✿✿ Easy T-shirt Dress Tutorial
✿✿✿ DIY Drop waist dress
✿✿✿ DIY Lace kaftan
I hope you enjoyed this app. This app can use offline. If you like it, please share.
From the application, you will learn how to gather fabric method and how to sew buttonholes, button, etc. You will find the method is very easy and it can also improve your sewing skills.
Do not hesitate to download it from free now. Thank you!
Track your sewing essentials like:
- sewing machines
- sewing machine feet
- friends (people's measurements)
Pattern tracking will be implemented in a future release. For each of your items, store a picture along with text and easily find your items by title or picture.
Handy sewing tools like:
- inches-to-yards converter
- thread converter to convert between weight, denier, and tex
The sewing reference section contains pages for:
- General sewing terminology
- Sewing machine diagrams
- Sewing machine needle diagrams and types
- Sewing machine needle size conversions
This is a new app -- please email the developer with additional suggestions!
Videos that have patterns available for download, are located on www.professorpincushion.com
When using the Professor Pincushion app in conjunction with the YouTube app, you'll have the best viewing experience. An internet connection is required to use the app and watch tutorials. A wifi connection will provide the most optimal experience.
We'd appreciate if you would rate and leave feedback on this app and let us know what you think.
Sometimes the search field will not show keyboard on some earlier versions of android (before 3.0).
If you click in the search field and the keyboard does not open, you can try this workaround. Click on one of the video thumbnails and have it take you to the youtube video (use the default browser if given a choice). Exit out of the video, then go back to the app and then the search field should show the keyboard.
The menu items wont let me click on them anymore, but they were working just a little bit ago.
Make sure that the app is not loading something currently, then try and click again. If that fails, Click on one of the video thumbnails and have it take you to the youtube video (use the default browser if given a choice). Exit out of the video, then go back to the app and then the menu should work properly.
Access exclusive mobile coupons with a single tap within the app. View upcoming coupons to help you plan your next trip.
Browse the weekly sales flyer for even more great deals. Find just what you're looking for with a search in the product catalog.
Catch up on customer product reviews and share products via e-mail, Facebook and Twitter. Search for stores by address or your current location, plus get directions, call a store, and look up class schedules for participating stores.
About Jo-Ann: Jo-Ann is where sewers and crafters shop, discover and save! There’s no better destination for product selection, ideas & inspiration, the value of real savings, and a vital creative community. You’ll find it all in almost 800 stores nationwide and at Joann.com.
No other sewing brand delivers the caliber of garment-sewing instruction provided by Threads: in-depth information, tailored to suit beginners to advanced sewers. From learning sewing fundamentals to mastering advanced skills, Threads covers every aspect of garment sewing: inspiring ideas, patterns, fabrics, insider secrets and designer techniques for adapting patterns, fitting, tailoring, and embellishments.
SUBSCRIPTION PLANS ARE AVAILABLE. Download the Threads Magazine app, then subscribe or buy issues individually. If you are currently a print subscriber or a paid Threads Insider, you can get access to digital editions FREE -- absolutely no extra cost. Simply sign in with your customer number or member email in the Settings tab.
1 year (6 issues) - $32.99(automatically renewed until canceled)
Single copies - $6.99 (not automatically renewed)
Many of our other celebrated newsstand-only publications are available for individual purchase, including SewStylish and CraftStylish.
- All purchases (inc. subscriptions) will be charged to your account at the confirmation of purchase.
- Subscriptions will automatically renew within 24 hours of the end of the current subscription.
- If you would like to cancel your subscription please do so before this 24 hour period by accessing your iTunes account settings.
- Please be aware that subscriptions cannot be cancelled/refunded once purchased.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription.
- All content in the Threads Magazine app is copyright Taunton Interactive 2012. All rights reserved.
- Terms - http://www.taunton.com/thetauntonpress/agreement.asp
Threads Magazine is published by Taunton Interactive. Tablet application developed by Stonewash Ltd http://www.stonewash.co.uk/
Other features of this application include a direct link to the popular Quilter's Daily Deal (a quilting deal 30%-100% every day), our Cutting Table Blog, and Missouri Star Quilt Company online shop, home of the web's largest selection of pre-cut fabrics.
Happy Quilting :)
Browse, shop and stay on top of the latest trends, anytime and anywhere with our easy-to-use app.
With the H&M application:
• Browse the latest fashion.
• Receive exclusive promotions and offers.
• Experience the latest trends, news and videos.
• Get inspired by thousands of product and fashion images.
• Receive instant alerts (push notifications) about offers and events at your local H&M store.
• Follow your order status, check your balance and edit your personal details.
• Share your favourite items with your friends and family through Facebook, Twitter and email.
• Use GPS to find your nearest store, wherever you are in the world.
It’s never been easier to get your fashion fix – download the H&M app now!
Please note that this app isn't available for tablets, but the www.hm.com site has a tablet optimized version with all the same content and functionality.
The mission of 3 Dudes Quilting is to create a fun and educational environment for beginning, intermediate and advanced quilters to increase their skills and enjoyment of the art of quilting, also to successfully offer products and services unique to our customers needs and preferences, and to listen closely to our customers and offer the type of product, quality of services and classes they expect and desire. We believe that by helping our customers become more successful quilters we are creating a more valuable past time for them and a greater value for our quilt shop.
This app features: one-touch calling, a loyalty scheme for app users, a beautiful gallery, a map, social media integration, exclusive in-app deals and super simple sharing. Download this free app today to stay in touch with 3 Dudes 24/7!
NEW RELEASE! A powerful and simple quilting tool that will sort your fabric by color value. This tool enables you to take photos of your fabrics with your device, then sort them by color value the easy way... just click the sort button!
KEY APP FEATURES:
- Take photos of your fabric with the camera that is built-in to your device!
- Sort up to 9 fabrics (by color value) by clicking the "Sort" button!
- Portable quilting tool that you can take with you to the quilt shop!
- Includes Instructional video to explain exactly how to use this amazing quilting tool!
- App works with iPhones as well as iPads.
- Learn how you can also get fabric designs for free!
****Attention Quilting Perfectionists! Do you want to sort more than 9 fabrics at once? I have an app that you can that will give you the ability to sort as many quilt fabrics you want with no restrictions!I have kept the cost very low and it can be purchased inside the app store.