Play and read Bhaktamar Stotra, Mangalacharan, etc. in the mornings to enlighten your day! and keep other Jain hymns handy to be played and read on the go.
The audios just need to be downloaded once, and then can be played anytime anywhere!
We have also added various languages to the hymns -Sanskrit, Hindi, English & Roman(Hinglish) to help you understand the hymns in a profound manner.
[Thought of the day]: Its always good to start your day with a positive approach & good thought. For this reason, we've added Munishri Kshamasagarji quotes to help you energise your day!
Please write to us for any suggestions/feedback : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Voice narration for each shlok enables you to learn how to pronounce perfectly.
- Each shlok is highlighted word by word so that it is easy to follow along in karaoke style.
- Download sutra gatha to local so you can listen/learn sutra in offline mode without active internet connection.
- Play, Pause, Repeat or Auto Repeat each sutra.
- Multilanguage (Hindi and English)
- Learn/Understand meaning of each sutra in detail.
Listen, Learn, Enjoy, and Share the benefit from this app.
We have tried our level best to make the interface user friendly and easier to read, all your comments and suggestions are most welcomed.
For Suggestion and improvement please contact email@example.com
This app has Gujarati language support. You can switch language from English to Gujarati at any point. So hurry up and download the app.
Ygs Platform uygulamasında bulunan testler
Türkçe 2004 - 2012 yıllarında çıkmış sorular
Matematik 2004 - 2012 yıllarında çıkmış sorular
Fen Bilimleri 2006 - 2012 yıllarında çıkmış sorular
Sosyal Bilgiler 2006 - 2012 yıllarında çıkmış sorular
Hazırlayan ve kodlayan
Mustafa Can firstname.lastname@example.org
Uygulama Logo Tasarımı
Buğra Fındıkoğlu email@example.com
NOT: SORULARIN TÜM HAKLARI ÖSYM'YE AİTTİR. BİZ SADECE ÖĞRENCİLERE KENDİLERİNİ DENEMELERİNİ SAĞLAYACAK BİR HİZMET SUNMAYA ÇALIŞTIK.