Our ocean report comes from a third party website, and they are currently experiencing difficulties. Until this is resolved, please go to http://www.prh.noaa.gov/hnl/pages/SRF.php?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+ScubaholicOahuForecast+(Scubaholic.com+Surf+Forecast+for+Oahu) for daily updates on surf, conditions, and advisories.
Find your perfect beach using the Kauai Beach Guide. The fully interactive GPS-enabled map, filtered searches, detailed beach information and up-to-date ocean and weather reports make this simple, quick and stress-free.
Kauai Beach Guide offers comprehensive information to help you find the safest, most tourist-friendly beaches on the island:
• Fully interactive, GPS-enabled map with one-tap access to driving directions from your location available.
• Filtered searches based on safety, child-friendliness, amenities, swimming, snorkeling, or bodyboarding.
• Daily wave height updates, weather for each coast and also any ocean advisories.
• Special color-coded pins tagging which beaches are lifeguarded, which are generally safe under good conditions, and which call for extreme caution.
• Instant access to general beach information, as well as parking, campgrounds, and two of the most stunning coastal hiking trails.
• Learn about local marine life, history, and nearby points of interest.
• Find out how “going green” during your stay helps preserve Kauai’s beaches and keeps them beautiful for future visitors.
• Vetted by local lifeguards and Dr. Monty Downs of the Kauai Ocean Safety Task Force.
Dive in now!
Our ocean report comes from a third party website, and they are currently experiencing difficulties. Until this is resolved, please go to @kauaibeachguide on Twitter or Kauai Beach Guide App on Facebook for daily updates on surf, conditions, and advisories.