Calling all teachers and educators! Sick of bad behaviour in the classroom? Introducing LifeGames, a free resource to help you teach empathy, respect and responsibility in a fun and engaging way.
LifeGames is a collection of classroom activities and games for 3 to 12 year olds that has been designed to teach essential life skills that are lacking in our current education system, addressing potential behavioural issues before they can become problems.
Free to download, and preloaded with 40+ activities and games, LifeGames teaches valuable skills and traits such as empathy, respect, responsibility, compassion and cooperation through the medium of play, instilling greater emotional maturity and minimising unruly behaviour.
- Age appropriate: Activities are split into 3 age ranges (3-5, 6-9 and 10-12) for targeted, effective learning
- Holistic approach: The 5 categories of Self, Community, World, Social Skills and Problem Solving ensure a broad and balanced spectrum
- Easy to implement: The activities and games are short and simple, with no special training or complicated materials needed
- Free version: 40+ preloaded activities across the three age groups
- Premium features: 250+ additional activities accessible via affordable add-ons or subscription
87% of teachers said they were likely to use a teaching product that helps develop skills and traits like empathy, compassion, trust, respect and responsibility, with 90% saying they’d use it at least once a week.*
The LifeGames pilot programme involving 51 schools across the UK and Ireland was a huge success, with 216 reviews returned, rating the activities 4 out of 5 in terms of simplicity, popularity and effectiveness.
Go from struggling to cope with bad behaviour to remembering why you got into teaching in the first place…
Watch your students play, have fun and learn crucial life skills at the same time with LifeGames!