Light A Candle

Light A Candle is an app where customer can go and light a candle or
say prayer in the worship places where they choose. This is if customer does
not have time to go to the church but really wants to say prayer or
light a candle.
Then, customer has an option to choose to do a donation or not and say
a prayer or light a candle anyway.
The 95% of the donation goes to the church they choose. The other 5%
goes to the payment processing and administration fees.
The payment then directly goes to the churches account by showing the
name of the individual that did the donation.
The donation can be any amount.
If payment is made by customers PayPal account the 3% processing will
go to the donation as well.
Please send us any suggestion on how to improve the app.
The app is designed for any religious group.
If you do not see your church in the list please let us know.
You can search with zip code or town or location where you are.
We do have website as well that you can check the events on the other
churches and get directed to their site.
Read more
Collapse
Loading...

What's New

- Revamped prayer section
- Invite friend to prayer
- Create and manage events
- View prayer from other users
Read more
Collapse

Additional Information

Updated
January 3, 2019
Size
27M
Installs
10+
Current Version
0.0.3
Requires Android
4.4 and up
Content Rating
Interactive Elements
Users Interact
Permissions
Offered By
Artur Nergaryan
©2019 GoogleSite Terms of ServicePrivacyDevelopersArtistsAbout Google|Location: United StatesLanguage: English (United States)
By purchasing this item, you are transacting with Google Payments and agreeing to the Google Payments Terms of Service and Privacy Notice.