you to know, these are the same tricks that are performed by some of the most
successful magicians ever, such as David Blaine,Criss Angel, and the
legendary David Copperfield.
Inside you will find both beginner and intermediate level tricks including: Coin
Thru Class, Simple Mind Reading, Coin & Pencil Vanish, Torn and Restored Bill, and
Now you can purchase additional tricks in our new in-app Magic Store!
This app actually teaches you how to perform these amazing tricks yourself,
starting as soon as TODAY!
"How on earth did you do that?" they all ask. You just smile and reply, Magic!
Can you imagine having that kind of attention? Knowing the secret answers
that baffle and amaze everyone else.
With the information you easily learn in Magic...
* Gain the sort of recognition that is normally reserved only for professional
magicians (And now you are considered a professional).
* Have people looking up to you in awe at your amazing abilities (They will
actually put you on a pedestal).
* Have people crowding around you, begging you to tell them your secrets.
* Possess the secret knowledge that everyone has wanted to know one time or
* Grab the attention of almost anyone. In fact you could easily become the star
of a party with this knowledge.
Magic is the best video based Magic Learning App for Android phone/Table owners. With Magic you will learn to perform tricks that will amaze your
friends and family. This app is a collection of beginner level tricks that are easy
to learn. Each trick includes a step by step instruction. A performance by
Angelo Oddo, professional magician, and a close up video tutorial where
Angelo will teach you the steps to perform each trick.
Angelo is an Award -Winning International Comedy Club, Film & TV Performer.
He has been seen at such Hollywood hot spots as the Comedy Store, Laugh
Factory, and the World Famous Magic Castle. In addition he is an international
performer completing five tours overseas, and one world tour. Angelo has had
several appearances on television and feature films.
Be the star of any gathering as you perform magic as taught by Angelo Oddo, world class magician. And don’t forget to watch for additional tricks coming soon.
- Now a Universal App!
- In App Purchasing via the Magic Store!
- High Quality Video Performances & Tutorials.
- Step by Step instructions.
- Intuitive Interface.
- Exclusive Video. Not found anywhere else.
- New Interface Design!
- Portrait Video Mode!
- Updated & Enhanced Performance and Explanation Videos!
- Updated & Enhanced Lessons!
– Due to file size of some tricks, developer reccomends using WIFI when downloading videos for faster download time.
"Magic formulas" is not a way to tell fortunes or hear new prediction.
"Magic Formula" - a helper! This is a set of ready solutions, proven for centuries.
"Magic formulas" is an application with a large collection of
talismans, runes and magic formulas. Each rune symbol has the
potential energy of the event that is going to happen. Runes
themselves are the force for any activity. Treat runes as a living
energy. When you turn for advice to runes - you turn for advice to
your soul and the forces that surround you. Compose your formulas,
place them on your personal photos and charge with the energy of
runes. Send photos to your friends and share on social networks. This
application was created in the atmosphere of living energy, in the
circle of the developers of Aplica company.
Before you make up your own formulas recommend more closely acquainted with the literature on the subject, or seek help from professionals studying and practicing classical runes!
Install the application on your device and change lives for the better.
Good luck! ...
Application - let's free!
Learn the ease of use, use of the proposed formula and talismans, and hope you will appreciate it bought the full package.
- Card Tricks
- Money Tricks
- Food Tricks
- Levitation Tricks
- Party Tricks
This is the only app you need when it come to information about Magic: The Gathering Trade Tips.
Get the latest updates, news, information, videos, photos, events and amazing deals for Magic The Gathering Trade Tips.
Download this app now!
Magic: The Gathering is the first trading card game and was created by Richard Garfield and introduced in 1993 by Wizards of the Coast. Magic continues to thrive, with approximately twelve million players as of 2011.
Know more about Magic The Gathering! Download and get this app and get have this exclusive features!
- A continuous, up- to- date daily stream of news and information.
- Like and comment on articles, images, audio and videos.
- The latest products and deals!
- Read the latest articles and feedback.
- Be one of the firsts to get the best deals.
- Share news, photos, events, and other news through Twitter, Facebook and e-mail.
* All trademarks and copyrights are owned by their respective owners.
* This app will add a new icon onto your home screen that links to a mobile web page that helps fund and promote the development of this app. If you do not want to use this awesome resource, you can either ignore it or delete it. If you do use it, we greatly appreciate your support.
Discover and download this Magic The Gathering app now!
Source available https://github.com/pieces029/MagicLifeCounter
Have fun easy magic tricks videos on YouTube, and add your own videos.
- Free Funny Videos from YouTube
- Add your own funny comment on the videos
- Save as favorite, rate and share
DISCLAIMER : None of the content in this app was created or modified by us. We are a curator providing direct access to content publicly available on Youtube. The content of this app is powered by YouTube. We are not responsible for any copyright issues as the app gives access to YouTube videos as is. We did not upload any of the videos to YouTube.
-- User reviews --
- "Worth every penny! This will catalog your entire collection, wish list, decks, stats of your decks, life counter, and card search...A++++"
- "Awesome by far the best MTG app on the market. I never play magic without this app."
- "Excellent App Best Magic app by far, well worth the price when I bought it. The trade feature and constant updates make this a magic players best friend"
- "Awesome app. Best life counter and trader there is. I don't regret purchasing it at all."
- "Great app Have no complaints. Has trader, life tracker, deck lists, etc. Worth it!"
- "Great app. I love the fact that I can now create, edit, and update my decks on the go. The stat tracker is a nifty function but I really like having a complete card database in an easy-to-use app like this. And the life counter is just gravy. Easily, EASILY worth the price. Probably the best app I have right now."
-- App Description --
From life counter with stats recording to deck building with in-app search and much more. Great on a phone, awesome in tablets!
Join MTG tracker on Facebook to get the latest news about the app and suggest new features (http://www.facebook.com/magictgtracker)
Thanks to our fans, MTG Tracker won the 3rd place as Best Reference App of 2011 http://bestappever.com/awards/2011/winner/refr
The app icon and the mana icons are not the "normal" ones because they are copyrighted material of WotC and they have explicitly asked us to remove them.
* Life counter and poison tracker (multiplayer)
* EDH (Commander) & 2HG modes for the life counter
* Deck Manager, with stats, mana curve and hand generator
* Card search (in app) up to date
* Trade functionality
* Player profiles / Decks per player
* Random Card search (great for Momir Basic)
* Card pricing (prices courtesy of TCGplayer.com and CardShark.com)
* Stats recording per player, deck and opponent deck (multiplayer stats are not recorded)
* Deck importer (Apprentice and MWS formats)
* Mana tracker (click on the pentagon at the right of players name)
* Wishlist / Collection
* Tournament mode
MTG Tracker does not know about the complex rules of the game Magic The Gathering ®. It is just a helper tool. Card images are retrieved from WotC servers.
Magic The Gathering ® (mtg) is a registered trademark of Wizards of the Coast.
This application is not affiliated to Wizards of the Coast or Magic The Gathering ® in any way.
Please don't hesitate to e-mail me to ask for features or requests at: firstname.lastname@example.org
★ Supports dice rolls and coin flips.
★ Supports poison counters.
★ Mana Pools.
★ Inverse mode for two player (upside down) operation.
★ Keep screen on while in play.
Note: This application is still in active development.
This app is intended for entertainment purposes only and does not provide true phone calling or SMS functionality.
- "10 Best Christmas Apps for Kids" – iPhone4Kids.net
- "10 Must Have for Kids" – FunEducationalApps.com
** Parents, Create PERSONALIZED Messages when Santa calls your child **
- Select from numerous Naughty or Nice prerecorded messages, such as Good Job Being Polite, You’re Off the Naughty List!, Not Listening, Misbehaving, and more.
- PERSONALIZE certain calls by recording your voice, and we will digitally disguise your voice as Milo, Santa’s Elf! Santa will then ask Milo a question during the call, and Milo will bring details into the phone call that your child would have never imagined! “Wow Mommy! How did Santa know I was polite with little Johnny?” Receive the call at your choosing for the ultimate reaction.
- For certain Naughty or Nice calls, Santa will tell the kids if they get a star, or remove a star, on their list. You'll be amazed of how kids happy kids are to keep count of their stars!
- Calls from Santa are of the highest quality.
- Santa can also “Text Message” your child! Create a text message to address any situation: “Santa is very glad to see that you studied so hard for your Spelling test. I’m very proud of you!”
** Kids can Call Santa Anytime, Too! **
- Children can call Santa to tell him their Gift lists as many times as they like, whenever they like.
- Parents can later listen to these wishlists, and find out Christmas lists for all their children. How Sneaky!
“This is one of those fantastic apps that both you and your kids don’t want to miss!
- Commander damage (EDH).
- Poison counters.
Tired of adding and subtracting?, it gets too annoying to add damage/lives on "Multiplayer" games?.
It's all good!, because of that we also added the option of selecting multiple players, so you can assign them any amount of damage (or lives, poison, etc... ) that you want at the same time, quick and easy.
- Supports up to 12 simultaneous players.
- Commander damage (EDH).
- Poison counters.
- Customizable player names.
- Cool avatars
- Cool wallpapers
- Now allows to modify the commander damage in each player
- New clean wallpaper
- Fix some bugs
- More coolness because of reasons
- Now you can change your avatar
- Also.. change the wallpaper
- Restore game data is the app is killed on background
- Prevent the screen to turn off
- Fast reset for game data
- Adjusted design for small screens
- Fixed crash when you add more than 12 players
- Fixed bug that increase in two the damage/poison on slower processors phones.
"Magic: The Gathering" is a trademark of Wizards of the Coast, Inc., a subsidiary of Hasbro, Inc.
Wizards of the Coast, Magic: The Gathering, their logos and images are trademarks of Wizards of the Coast LLC in the United States and other countries.
MTG Wishlist contains a full offline cards database, that offers the autocomplete feature when inserting or looking for cards or the chance to check the available Expansion Sets for every card. Perform searches by advanced filters such as artist, color or card type.
Be patient with the initial load, there are more than 20,000 cards to be loaded!
MTG Wishlist displays live card prices for Magic The Gathering singles directly from the following webstores and make them available Offline:
-TCG Player (Low, Average and High prices)
-AdventuresON (Normal and Foil prices)
-Black Border (Normal and Foil prices)
-Deck Tutor (Low, Average, Foil and Japanese/Korean/Russian prices)
-Magic Card Market (Low, Estimated and Foil prices)
-Card Shark (Low and Foil prices, also MTGO prices)
-Channel Fireball (Normal and Foil prices)
-Magic Online Traders League (MTGO Low, Average and High prices)
-Card Place (Russian prices)
In addition, every card is linked to the following sites:
-Gatherer (Official Wizards database)
-TC Decks (Search through decks)
-Star City Games
-Cool Stuff Inc.
-Cape Fear Games
-Cardshop Serra (Japan)
-Bazaar Games (UK)
-Ebay (US, UK, Germany, Italy, Spain, Canada, France)
You can also define a Custom Value for each listed card and even a custom currency for it. To show it on the main list menu, select Custom Store on Store settings menu. Receive notifications when a listed card is cheaper than the inserted Custom Value or when a store has new Top Sells.
Selecting a preferred store on settings menu will make it appear on the main list, be used for sorting or calculating the total price.
Want a list for your deck and other for your trades? Create multiple lists.
All the displayed information can be hidden in order to reduce the data traffic and processor operations. Hide undesired stores, add columns to the lists, stop loading images to make it lighter and faster...MTG Wishlist is a customizable tool for your collections and trades.
Listed cards can be searched and displayed in all MTG available languages (English, Spanish, Italian, German, Portuguese, French, Japanese, Russian and Chinese), if they exist for that card, depending on your device language.
To enable all these features, ensure that added card names are correctly spelt in English or the "Check Foreign cards" setting is enabled. Card prices in foreign languages can be displayed only if the expansion set is the right one.
Card lists can be sorted and filtered by different qualifiers such as card type, price, set, color and even artist.
Import from Magic Card Market sells, Magic Card Market wants lists, Workstation, Magic Album, Deck Box, Workstation or CSV zipped files, export to Magic Workstation, Cockatrice or CSV. Share your lists.
MTG Wishlist is being updated regularly to offer new features. Suggest us what you want or miss by leaving your feedback.
Visit our FAQ site: http://themunsonsapps.blogspot.com/p/mtg-wishlist-faq.html
MTG Wishlist is originally a Chrome Extension, check it on the Chrome Webstore: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/mtg-wishlist/lmefcdhhcnanpbimideeijcffmomomei
The life and poison counter MtG Total is a simple utility to manage information in a game of Magic: The Gathering (MTG) between two players.
The app has a beautiful and modern interface, with features to rotate the markers which facilitate the manipulation in some cases.
In addition to scoring of life and poison, this also has the current match's history, a timer, a dice roller and card's search (this feature requires Internet connection). All resources can be used or configured from the application menu.
Dice roller: D2, D4, D6, D8, D10, D12, D20 e D100.
The search is based on the card's name and can be done in 8 languages (English, Portuguese, Spanish, Italian, French, German, Japanese and Chinese)!
In addition to the card's image, you can view information about the author, the legality and the rules of each card (the rules are available only for english searches: you can set the search language through the options menu).
Try out this application and have all the features aforementioned with a touch away!
The application has been tested in some real devices and emulators. However, if you are having a problem please contact us by email (email@example.com) BEFORE classifying the application negatively. Thank you!
We use Google Analytics to collect usage data from this application, with the goal of mapping the most frequently used features in the application and improve them constantly.
Some examples of data usage include: if one is using to card's search, if one is using the poison counter, if one is using the dice roller, etc.
We want to make it clear that NO information that can identify you is collected.
By installing this application you agree to provide us with usage data of the application, through our integration with Google Analytics.
Keep track of your Magic: the Gathering games in style! The AMLC interface dynamically re-arranges itself based on number of players, and each player's counter visibly reflects the game state!
With Awesome Magic Life Counter, you can:
* Select from 1 to 4 players
* Full poison counter support for infect
* Roll a d20 for each active player
* Flip a coin
* Quickly see game state by visual cues
* Add/remove 1 or 5 life at a time
* Easily select starting life totals for EDH, Two headed giant, and more
* Reset the game quickly
If you want a clean, simple and great looking way to track your life in your Magic the Gathering games, give Awesome Magic Life Counter a try!
The perfect app for any and all kinds of round-robin tournaments where everybody meets everybody!
Includes a bunch of bonus features for people that play the card game "Magic: The Gathering". However Magic Tournament Wizard is not only for MTG players -- it works for all kinds of events where you need to keep track of score!
The various counters intended for Magic: TG can of course be used for other purposes as well, such as minding factors inside a round (for example when one round consists of several sub-rounds).
Magic Tournament Wizard is not intended soley for the person managing the current tournament, it is also the perfect tool for participants!
Or for short --> http://winterdust.com
For further explanation of the below list of features.
Since Android market has a limitation on how much text is allowed to describe an app the complete description must be put on a separate site.
+ Quick to get going
+ Easy to manage
+ Offers a good overview
+ Live results
+ No hassle with names (if you don't bother)
+ Supports player names
+ Supports player notes
+ 10 easily separated colors
+ "Score nudgers" for a more just tournament
+ Play all vs all or don't
+ Supports 100 players and/or 100 rounds
+ Odd or even player number is supported
+ Define the amount of points given
+ Negative scores supported
+ Constant auto-save
+ Smart loading
+ Zoom, rotate, drag... customize your view
+ Smart dragging
MAGIC THE GATHERING RELATED FEATURES
+ Keep track of Life, Poison and Mana
+ Up to 10 players supported
+ 60 additional counters
+ Colorable counters
+ Zoom, rotate, drag... customize your view here too
+ Viewable from several angles
+ Counters for both you and your opponent
+ You can do a coin toss with the application
+ Powerful randomizer
+ Global notes
+ Timer (Stopwatch)
+ Easy to use
+ It's fast to change content
+ Smooth animations
+ Value change clarification
+ Pressed arrows glow for a while
+ Menu short-hand
For a much more detailed and understandable explanation of the app features:
Or for short --> http://winterdust.com