The official app of the Michigan Cask Ale Festival, hosted annually in May by Ashley's Beer & Grill of Westland, Michigan. Download it now and:
- View the full list of, and learn more about, the participating breweries from around the state and country.
- See which unique specialty beers are available to sample as they are added -- more than two dozen in all!
- Take notes on each beer you try during the Festival.
- Buy advance tickets and save.
- Follow the official hashtag #MiCaskAle -- sample socially!
- Receive the latest Cask Fest news and updates.
About the Michigan Cask Ale Festival
Ashley's created the Michigan Cask Ale Festival to showcase a third kind of beer beyond conventional draft and bottle: cask ale, also known as real ale. This event requires months of planning and working through our strong relationships with brewers and distributors. We travel throughout the state to personally deliver our own casks to breweries for them to fill with unique, fresh beer and then put it all together the second Saturday in May at this, the largest festival of its kind anywhere in Michigan
Founded in 1983 next to the University of Michigan campus in Ann Arbor, Ashley’s has been proud to serve its guests a wide selection of great beers from around the world for nearly three decades. You can think of us as offering a higher education in beer.
Today, as “Michigan’s premier multi-tap,” Ashley’s features an ever-rotating lineup of flavorful draft beers from nearly 120 different taps at our two locations in Ann Arbor and Westland, not to mention our more than 80 bottled beer selections.