This app is intended for a midwife or doula to track midwifery patients.
* Calculates due date from LMP
* Calculates due date from conception
* Calculates weeks gestation
* Calculates weeks postpartum
* Calendar view summary
Please email if you have any problems or requests.
To add new patients, tap menu then add patient from the patient list screen.
To delete a patient, long press the name in the patient list.
The app is ideal for those traveling to developing countries to work alongside community health workers or midwives. Once downloaded, this vital material can be accessed in the most remote communities, with no internet connection required.
Safe Pregnancy and Birth contains a wealth of information on:
* how to stay healthy during pregnancy
* how to recognize danger signs during pregnancy, birth, and after birth
* what to do when a danger sign arises
* when to refer a woman to emergency care
Over 20 “How to…” instructions for community health worker skills provide step-by-step explanations such as “How to take blood pressure,” “How to treat someone in shock,” “How to stop bleeding,” etc.
In the trademark Hesperian Health Guides’ style, the app demystifies health information, and is presented in a warm, conversational tone.
As this is a beta release, we are aware that it still needs a little work in places. We welcome feedback and code contributions to help improve the experience.
Aplikasi ini sangat berguna untuk seorang bidan atau akbid (Akedemi Kebidanan). Tidak hanya bidan, aplikasi ini juga memberikan informasi mengenai informasi kesehatan untuk kedokteran (dokter).
Tags : ilmu kebidanan, aplikasi bidan, makalah kebidanan, ilmu kedokteran, dokter, ilmu kesehatan, makalah kesehatan, analis kesehatan, keperawatan, buku saku, nurse, doctor, suster, perawat, buku pelajaran
The lists provided in each section are by no means exhaustive – you will have your own preferences when it comes to things you would like to pack and hospitals and birth centres will have different requirements and policies regarding some of the listed items. It is always good to go through the list and check with the hospital or birth centre you are going to and make amendments to the list as required in the comments section. Happy packing!
Visit our website: www.wisdomcreations.com.au
A tool completely designed for the Specialist, it is able to monitor and synchronise the progress of every patient's pregnancy from their SmartPhone or Tablet Android.
i Obstetrics encompasses all the functions needed to care for your patients until delivery, today is the most complete in the world!
Thanks to the Statistics section each doctor will be able to monitor their own activity. Furthermore, to protect the privacy of each professional, i Obstetrics will record the data inserted in a private space, which no one else will be able to access.
The uses of i Obstetrics in detail:
- Due Date Calculator
- Amenorrhoea period and approximate CRL
- Sonographic Dating Calculator
- Calculation of sonographic differences
- Sonographic Age Age and Expected delivery date
- Private Database of your own patients
- Monitoring synchronised to each patient
- Personal notes on visits or prescriptions
- Patient management by name, week or pregnancy trimester
- Planning appointments synchronised with the system's calendar
- Foetal biometry synchronised to each patient
- Foetal Biometry synchronised to each patient
- Doppler synchronised to each patient
- Activity statistics broken down into weeks/months/trimesters/years
- Calculation of weight of the foetus using 3 different formulas
i Obstetrics is an ordinary support tool for extraordinary professionals!
Keywords: Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy,Obstetrics, patient traker, ob, midwifery, obstetrician, gynecology, ruler, fetus, doctor, surgery, pregnancy
Learn the formulae to calculate and administer drugs for adults, practise your skills and see how well you’re doing with this 40 minute app.
Learn how to:
• use a formula to calculate the number of millilitres for infusions and boluses of drugs
• calculate millilitres per hour and drops per minute when running volumes of solutions
• use the metric system and a variety of concentrations
• demonstrate using a variety of expressed concentrations in calculations.
This app is designed for nurses and midwives who are newly qualified, returning to practice, adapting to practice in the UK and any other nurse or midwife who wants to update their practice in accordance with their personal/professional development plan.
PLEASE NOTE: you will need approximately 17 Mb for the App and and 11Mb for Adobe Air to be installed in your device in order to use the Flash animations and video content in this App. You will automatically be prompted to install Adobe Air if not already on your device.
- Antworten auf die häufigsten Fragen
- Speichern von Lieblingsvornamen, Liste beliebter Vornamen
- Hebammen, Kinderärzte sowie Still- und Wickelplätze in und rund um Speyer
- alle Kursangebote der Elternschule Speyer
- Bilder und Videos aus der Geburtsklinik
- Filme mit Übungen für die Rückbildungsgymnastik
Krankenhaus, Diakonissen, Diak, Diako, Klinik, Baby, Mutter, Taufsprüche, Klinikkoffer, Kurse, schwanger
The different maternity options available are explained and what rights and State benefits you are entitled to are explored.
What to expect at your first ante natal visit and scans and screening tests are also discussed. Practical advice is given on common complaints that may occur during the course of your pregnancy.
This app features footage from experts in Irelands leading maternity hospitals including…
Dr. Mairead Kennelly, Consultant Obstetrician, HSE
Margaret Fanagan, Midwife Manager
this is first release, Featured :
-- Menstrual calculator
-- Feedback (please help us to improve this apps)
-- Insect Repellent
-- Online COntent
-- More Than 5.000 Drugs Mean from http://www.rxlist.com
- Ui Improvement
- Rate Shorcut
- Body mass Index Calculator
- ICD9 of Disease
- ICD9 of Medical Treatment
- Lactation and Pregnancy Exercise
- Remote Control
tag : midwiery, pregnancy, coitus schedule, menstrual calculator, healthy, baby, baby gender predictor, baby gender calculator, dictionary, midwiery dictionary, midwife dictionary, body mass index, body mass index calculator, Compass, simple compass, mini compass. drugs index, drugs mean, drugs description, drugs data, drugs list, ICD9, MEdical record, medical treatement, list of disease, list of medical treatment, lactation methode, pregancy exercise, remote control, remote computer, control computer.
One Family / Alaska Midwives is more than a birth center it is a community health center.
Services at One Family include:
- Prenatal Care
- Labor, Delivery, Immediate Care
- Waterbirth, Labor in Water
- Drawing, ordering and interpreting lab tests
- Advanced Nurse Practitioner Prescription, knowledge and management of a wide variety of medications
- Engagement in patient education on a proactive level and encouraging preventative healthcare measures whenever possible
- Referral to, and collaboration with, various specialists
- Physical examinations of patients of all age ranges, to include sports/school physicals
- Pediatrics, Adolescent, Adult, seniors
- Community Space for various community meetings
- On-site Birth Classes
- On-site Spa Services & Massage
One Family Birthing Center App
Pregnancy Planning will allow you to know:
- the dates for the maternity leave according to the number of kids and type of pregnancy,
- dates for required scans,
- the age of the embryo giving its craniocaudal length and that will automatically compute the pregnancy start date,
- mandatory and recommanded blood results.
Dates have been validated by a midwife.
Do not hesitate to give a note and a feeback. The application will evolve consequently.
Note: without Internet connection, this application won't start. Another application (ad free) is available on the market.
Our App will keep you up to date with everything we are doing giving you updates to events providing you with a one stop place to keep you informed on everything that is happening at our Maternity Centre.
Clients will be able to upload and share pregnancy photos, birth pics, baby photos and share some of their favourite moments in the Client Community section.
Keep up to date with our Facebook posts, birth announcements, instagram page, Twitter feed and so much more..
Es herramienta con información actualizada sobre preparación de medicamentos comercializados en Chile, que ayudará a los alumnos de Obstetricia y Puericultura a que desempeñen sus labores de práctica profesional en las dependencias del Hospitales de Chile. La fuente de información es variada y la aplicación cuenta con licencia Apache 2.
Desarrollo de la Aplicación:
Esteban Schade (Desarrolador Utinfmed)
Mariela Araneda (Soporte y desarrollo Utinfmed)
Autoría de Información Farmacoloógica:
Marcia Izoard (Químico Farmacéutica Farmacia Central HGGB)
- Calculates baby's age in weeks and days
- Adjusted age calculator / Corrected age calculator
- Enter Estimated Due Date or number of weeks premature for adjusted age
kw: adjusted, calculator, baby, infant, premie, premature, neonate, neonatal, nicu, pediatrics, peds, corrected age, health visitors, midwives, midwife
Record your contractions, determine time since last contraction and plot the mother's progress on a chart. Also included is a useful content index with guidance and advice on:
✔ Stages of Labour
✔ Signs & Symptoms
✔ I'm in Labour, Now What?
Logical and easy to use for both parents, Contraction Help is a convenient pocket guide, ready to help out when contractions begin.
Contraction, Contractions, Labour, Prenatal, Counter, Timer, Pregnancy
FHR 5-tier is based on the five-color system developed by Drs. Julian Parer and Tomoaki Ikeda. (AJOG July 2007) The intent of their system is to standardize management of different fetal heart rate tracings. The system divides all fetal heart rate tracings into one of five categories: Green (no acidemia, no intervention required), Blue, Yellow, Orange or Red (evidence of actual or impending fetal asphyxia, rapid delivery recommended). Each color has assigned to it a: a) risk of acidemia, b) risk of evolution to a more serious pattern and c) recommended action.
The NICHD three-tier system of classifying fetal heart rate (FHR) tracings has been criticized for having too wide a range of tracings in “Category II”. Some researchers and clinicians believe that the five-tier color-coded system more effectively classifies EFM tracings. The five-tier system is being adopted by an increasing number of hospitals in the U.S. and in Japan.
FHR 5-tier makes it easier to use the five-color system.
Without the FHR 5-tier app, one must refer to a table with 134 possible combinations of variability, baseline, and decelerations. One must also either memorize or refer to the definitions for mild, moderate and severe decelerations, which are complex and sometimes confusing.
When using the FHR 5-tier app it is not necessary to refer to any other table or chart. Variability and baseline, and the shape, nadir, and duration of decelerations are entered with buttons on the consecutive screens. The app calculates the severity of the deceleration and the color for each tracing. All aspects of the tracing are summarized on the colored results screen, so that the user can quickly communicate with others.
Management recommendations as outlined by Parer and Ikeda are given. These include whether or not the obstetrician needs to be at the bedside; what other personnel should be available; and whether the patient should be moved to the operating room. In addition, conservative management techniques are listed where appropriate. Thus, for Blue, Yellow, and Orange tracings, the final results screen reminds the user to consider actions such as maternal position change, decreasing oxytocin, or amnioinfusion.
As noted by Parer and Ikeda, the guidelines for management may need to be modified for institutions other then theirs, and may even change depending on time of day.
The NICHD Category (I, II, III) is also given on the results screen.
This application is intended as a reference tool for use only by licensed healthcare professionals. This application is not a substitute for each licensed healthcare professional's independent clinical judgment. No medical decision should be based solely on information obtained by use of this tool.
This application tries to faithfully aggregate information from major authorities (see references) and does not introduce or substitute the judgment of the makers of this application for those authorities. If you find any errors in this application, please report them to our website (http://obapps.org/contact.php)