Mindfulness2Go is an app for the practice of mindfulness meditation.
This app is mainly useful for individuals who are taking six to eight week courses in Mindfulness-Based Stress Reduction (MBSR), Mindfulness-Based Cognitive Therapy (MBCT), or similar Mindfulness-Based Programs (MBP). This app is perfect for learning the practice, application and integration of mindfulness in a gradual and systematic way. It offers users to develop mindfulness skills and attitudes for better managing stress, anxiety and depression.
Mindfulness2Go is an app for both, beginners and advanced users. Beginners can use this app alongside their courses and week-by-week; advanced users can use this app to refresh their understanding, learning and practice by basically re-taking the courses online and in their own time and pace. Mindfulness-Based Programs are very well researched and recommended by mental health professionals and psychologists to help you making better choices, living your life more fully and being present in the moment, better performing at work, school and/or University.
* Meditations2Go: guided meditations available in different lengths and for different courses, i.e., MBSR, MBCT, Self-Care with Mindfulness
* Talks2Go: short audio talks on several topics related to Mindfulness, i.e., being present, interpersonal communication, stress, depression, anxiety, kindness
* Readings2Go: for deepening understanding of mindfulness and its application; topics include: awareness, body in mind, stress and many more
* Wisdom2Go: quotes, poems and/or photos to enhance mindfulness in everyday life
* Blog2Go: weekly blogs provide several instructions for week by week practice of mindfulness in a formal and/or informal way - mainly for users who are in the courses, but also useful for advanced users who wish to redo the courses
* opportunity to contact with Mindfulness2Go for any queries about their practice, experiences, or information seeking
* connection with the Mindfulness2Go community (users can register to connect with others users, ask questions, share experiences etc. users can sign up and use a user profile that is protecting their privacy)
* link and access to Mindfulness@CurtinOnline Facebook community
* event calendar
* and so much more
Track your progress with:
* Notes2Go: journal your experience, insights, observations
* Survey2Go: practice review options
The app also offers additional resources beyond, i.e., links to websites, community, apps and other online resources.
Please note this app is for free and may require an access code for app use.