- View position of phone using GPS
- Track changes to SIM card / phone numbers
- Spy camera, view pictures taken from phone's camera.
Anti Droid Theft is one of the oldest and most popular anti theft apps used to secure your phone by using GPS tracking and other security features. I created it when my previous smart phone was stolen, with the hope that if it ever happened again I could always track my phone to find out where it was. Many people have since used it to find their lost or stolen phones.
Another use that many people have been using Anti Droid Theft for is child tracking, keeping tabs on their children should the need ever arise.
I hope to continue to release new versions of Anti Droid Theft that will offer more and more features to help defend against theft.
Message from a user:
"Thanks for such an awesome app, accidentally left my phone in pocket whilst skydiving, a highly educated guess is that it fell out of pocket at 1000 feet and somehow survived (muddy field after heave rain!) but could have landed anywhere your app made it very easy to find. Loosing my data would have been very inconvenient. Thank you so much"
Fast, Simple, Free tool for sharing files to nearby devices by automatically created ad-hoc link.
Speedy transfer without 2G, 3G, 4G, SIM card or data line, NO NEED mobile traffic.
More then 40mbps, 100 times speed of Bluetooth!
A movie just needs less than 60 seconds.
1. Speed transfer NO NEED mobile traffic;
2. More than 40mbps, fast faster fastest!
3. Beyond Bluetooth, NFC, AirDrop, Bump, SuperBeam, FileBeam, Instashare;
4. Support many file types: app, game, photo, picture, music, video, ebook, document;
5. You can send to a group of people or send to sombody separately;
6. NO NEED WiFi router. NO NEED data line or computer.
7. Implement WiFi Direct on low version android, all andorid 2.3+ devices supported.
Send app, iShare!
Send game, iShare!
Send file, iShare!
Send video, iShare!
Send photo, iShare!
Send ebook, iShare!
Send whatever, iShare!
Especially for student, traveler, worker, photographer, movie lover, mucis lover!
Useful at classroom, library, office, home, bus, train, subway!
The best useful tool for sending files to nearby phone, invite facebook friends and enjoy it!
Support us by rating us 5 stars and share our app to your friends!
iShare is a newly released product, Any comments and suggestions are welcome.
Feel free to contact us with: email@example.com . Thanks again!
CloudShell allow you run Java code on remote Android devices. (Using BeanShell script)
From CloudShell, you can access native Android APIs from anywhere, all you need is a browser.
Once you install CloudShell and logged in, go to this site from PC to run the script on the device:
What can I do with CloudShell?
A lot!You can create your own features using Android APIs.
Whole Android APIs is available to you.
BeanShell is a powerful script engine,you can call Android native Java APIs from CloudShell.
For examples, you can test the new APIs on device you do not have physical access,
or with provider not in your country.
You can read the logs, and find out why your App is not working, and test the new codes in real-time,
on devices may not even in your country!
Check Android APIs at Runtime, even the hidden ones, inspect static variables, methods, classes
list all the action Intents.
You can make it vibrate if you do not remember where you put your phone.
If you lost your phone, you can location it, wipe it, or show Message on the screen.
You can write scripts to backup your contacts, your SMS.
You can write scripts to upload pictures to Facebook, Picasa, upload video to youtube.
It is up to you, the programmer to release the full power of CloudShell.
List of what you can do with:
- Android APIs at Runtime
- Android OS Version check
- Applications - list all installed
- Battery - get status
- Bluetooth - Turn on/off, scan
- Call - get call Logs, making phone call
- Clipboard, copy, paste
- Contacts - search Contacts
- Launch other Apps
- Location GPS/Network
- Logcat - read logs
- Rooted check
- Sensor - List all sensors
- SMS Inbox
- Sync Turn On/Off
Go this page for all the examples:
- Download and Install Android App first
- Log in to Google Account from the CloudShell App
- Go to: https://cloudshellapp.appspot.com/
- Log in using the same Google Account
- Start writing scripts!
- Autostart on Boot, or on WiFi
- Run BeanShell Scripts on remote devices
- Push Scripts to device
- Reset BeanShell
- Webview API bridge to run BeanShell scripts
- Support BroadcastReceiver, Events listener
- Remote wakeup
- Remote control, send Key Touch Events and Capture ScreenShot on rooted devices
- You can use hidden API like regular API, because BeanShell reflection, so instead of:
Method dataMethod = ConnectivityManager.class.getDeclaredMethod("setMobileDataEnabled", boolean.class);
In CloudShell, you can just do:
- For better security, use a different Gmail account to login rather than your main Gmail account.