The traditional colors of Japan are a collection of colors traditionally used in Japanese literature, textiles such as kimono, and other Japanese arts and crafts.
You can easily save a picture and set it as a wallpaper.
- Swipe up in home screen to show RGB and CMYK and swipe down to hide it.
- Click the color's name on the home page, you can see a list of 451 colors.
- Click the branch to show additional options.
- "Shake the device" to undo when you touch the screen by mistake.
- Long press Hex value to copy it.