Radio Toca a Dancer was born on May 13, 2010, being the patron saint of RTD OUR LADY OF FATIMA
The RTD was born out of a good family relationship between the Morals, who were worthy lovers of the music of Ball.
So after the couple Fernando Morais and Cristina Morais won the 1st prize of a dance contest held at PORTO CANAL in 2010, they decided to create RTD because of their son Miguel Morais, who already had some school experience about the radio deals. .
Having behind it an excellent support (Toca a Dancing Recreational and Cultural Association) which is chaired by Miguel Morais
Radio Toca a Dancer proposes new perspectives that revolutionize conventional radio, in addition to an excellent system focused on webradio and intended for all audiences, the system brings innovations of all kinds.
There are many radios on the internet, but RTD is a radio with a different guideline, because its simplicity, dedication to friendship and professionalism (although we are 100% amateur) are some of our characteristics.
Giving value to Portuguese music and especially prom music, we broadcast worldwide through collaborator-owned studios, even though we have our main studio based in the local sedel.
Wherever a Portuguese is scattered all over the world, we are also there to shorten distances from your homeland.
1. Radio plays the dance, is a web radio that has as reference the principles of freedom, exemption and pluralism
2. Radio Toca a Dancer favors the dissemination of local and regional information and all events that take place in greater Porto between culture, sports. The content of information and programming scrupulously respects the rigor and the maximum objectivity, in a clear subordination to the ethics of the media.
3. At Rádio Toca a Dança, information and programming reflect in a balanced way the diverse, cultural and opinion movements, in the first line, of Matosinhense and Portuguese society. In either case, respect for the human person and national interest shall be ensured.
4. Radio Toca a Dancera (Broadcasting the Dance) contains the image of enthusiasm and sensitizing seduction in defense of the cultural and environmental heritage of the place, region and country.
5. Radio Toca a Dancer, guided by the principles established in the Constitution and other laws of the Republic, accepts responsibly and tolerantly the right of expression of minorities, according to their representativeness and whenever this constitutes an imperative of conscience.
6. Radio Toca a Dancing does not give preference to any doctrine or ideology. It is also independent of all political powers, professional, employer and trade union forces.
7. Rádio a Dança accepts the right of reply to any person, organization or institution that feels offended by the word conveyed, but always in accordance with the law.
8. Radio Toca a Dançar is available for the dissemination of local and regional events and initiatives in order to contribute to the development of the region and to the affirmation of its socio-cultural identity.
9. Radio Toca a Dancer will provide recreation and entertainment and should contribute to the training and education of its listeners.