StaySafe Personal notifies friends or family if you are in trouble or don’t check-in safely. It sends your Android phone’s location via email or SMS so you can be found fast. Even if your battery runs out, alerts will continue to be sent out with your last known location.
To start a session, choose emergency contacts from your phonebook and select how long you expect the activity to take. If you don’t check in before this time, an alert will be sent.
StaySafe Personal Safety Features:
* Choose up to three emergency contacts – one SMS and two e-mail - sends alerts to friends, family or other key contacts
* SMS and email alert features – allows emergency contacts to be notified of your location by either email or SMS
StaySafe Personal will send alerts by email or SMS even if your battery is dead
* Panic button feature – allows you to instantly alert your emergency contacts at the touch of a button
* Safe PIN feature – stops others from cancelling your alert
* Duress PIN feature – in the event of attacker pressure, entering the duress PIN will appear to have ended your session but will instead trigger an emergency duress message to your contacts
* Session Expiry feature - optional audible warnings to eliminate false alarms
* Keeps the whole family safe - from journeys alone, to sports activities & nights out.
StaySafe Personal is not intended for business use. For a Lone Worker Solution, Safe Apps Ltd also offer StaySafe Business, the complete enterprise solution.
Stay in touch
Stay on the map
iHelp+® is like having a portable security alarm system. Select a family member or friend to act as your primary emergency contact. In an emergency send for help, no matter where you go there will always be someone to assist you when you need it most. With one simple touch of the button, you can request assistance via Twitter® or throught your personal contacts, it will sends your GPS co-ordinates as part of the Tweet or Text Message during a distress call or when using our Delayed Alarm, so even if you don’t know where you are, your contacts will.
• Audible and silent alarm functionality.
• 5 seconds countdown.
• Sends distress signal to our contact with your current location.
• Send Tweets to all your Twitter® Contacts.
• Add up-to 4 quick contacts for quick help in the case of emergency.
• Allows you to call text or email one of your contacts with a touch of a screen.
• Enter personal and medical information like Medical Alerts, Allergies, Primary Care Physician and Health Insurance.
• Can be easily located to inform medical responders of your crucial information.
• You can set up a custom alarm that suits your everyday activities like:
o walking to your car,
o going for a run,
o hiking in a remote location,
o walking back to your dorm room, or
o checking the mail
• Once it goes off, it can only be disabled by entering your secure pass code
• Alarm sends a distress message to your emergency contact
• Location of your device gets mapped so that upon request we can pinpoint your exact location to the law enforcement agencies and get you help quick.
• If you are in a duress situation and enter your custom PIN in reverse, your emergency contact will be notified and can alert the authorities that you are in need of help.
• Alarm screen closes making the assailant think that no alert has been sent out.
• Sends your GPS location and enables the location updates of your device so proper tracking information is available to your emergency contact.
• 4 “Quick Contacts” at a single push of a button
• Send Tweets requesting help
• Alerts include a map of your location
• Custom alarms for any situation
• Continuous tracking features in times of duress.
• Personalized medical information
NOTE: After an active alarm is started the device will enable location updates even while iHelp+® is running in the background. Once the PIN code has been correctly entered the location updates will be disabled.
* Twiter® is a registered trademark of Twitter, Inc and is no way affiliated with iHelpPlusApps or Two Guys from Manhattan Inc.
Found yourself in an unfamiliar area for work?
3D Protect is For You.
3D Protect is a simple and effective personal safety app featuring cutting edge tech and is super-easy to use..
One button triggers location tracking and sends an alert text to your chosen contacts with a login details for 3dprotect.co.uk which lets them see real-time reports of your location.
PIN entry disables the tracker, although a duress alert can be triggered by entering a preset alternate PIN.
When an alert is triggered, your location is constantly updated to the secure 3D Protect Support Service. It doesn't matter about signal - 3D Protect is designed to use every sensor available on your device to figure out where you are and your location will be updated when possible.
****PREMIUM VERSION ONLY https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.app.protect3d ****NFC Technology allows you to check in to 'safe locations', using unique 3D Protect SmartSafe Tags - Available from our store (See: www.3dprotectsoftware.com)
Tags could be, for example, attached to your desk at work, indicating safe arrival when tapped.
3D Protect for Android is one component of the wider 3D Protect personal safety system. Bespoke hardware and software is available to corporate partners as well as unique hardware for individuals. For more information, email email@example.com
Visit www.3dprotectsoftware.com for more information
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/3dprotect
Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/3dprotect
Business - To - Business options are available on request - E-Mail queries to firstname.lastname@example.org