REMOTE PARENTAL CONTROL
Remote Control is an additional app that has been developed specifically with the aim of empowering parents by enabling them to remotely control (http://bit.ly/18re5ZA) the settings on Kids Launcher with Parental Control, and also track their child's location.
PARENTAL CONTROL AND KIDS SAFETY
- Lets a child launch only the permited applications.
- The access to buying options and launching of Google Play applications can be blocked.
- The option of incoming/outcoming sms and calls can be blocked.
- Prevent the device settings being changed.
- Pin-code access to parental control settings and exit from the kids mode.
- Mapping your child’s current location (updated every 15 minutes).
★ Premium function: Child’s movement history for the past 12 hours.
- The activity time for any application can be limited (for example, to 2 hours per day).
- Ability to block a certain category or the entire device
★ Premium function: Setting up the apps' activity time schedule, for example: it can be launched from 13:00 to 21:00.
★ Premium function: Ability to specify separate time restriction settings for weekdays and weekends.
The application is designed in a simple child-friendly way, which appeals to both kids and adults.
You can let your child install any wallpaper on their own.
There are plenty of applications that allow you to draw on white paper, while in Kids Launcher only you can use the black one. For access just swipe the screen to the right.
If you find an error in Kids Launcher with Parental Control or have a suggestion on improving the app, we would appreciate you contacting us.
Become a Facebook fan:
Follow us on Twitter:
Become a VK fan:
You can launch “Parental Control” by a single tap on your device.
“Kids mode” will protect your settings and information storage from unauthorized access.
Parents who want to safely educate, inspire and entertain their kids through the power of smartphones, tablets – yet at the same time, protect them from inappropriate, adult content, spammy ads and unauthorized usage – can now download the app EddyPaddy Android Parental Control and Dashboard (Kids Launcher, App lock, Kid Lock, Kids browser).
Using EddyPaddy Android Parental Control and Dashboard i.e. Kids launcher, App lock Parents can provide a safe, secure, protected and locked environment i.e. sandbox for their children, kids, tweens, toddlers and babies to learn, play and create with age appropriate quality content. It’s perfect for any family as it provides multiple android profiles, kids safe browser, free kids videos with their own safe environment!
With a refreshingly easy-to-use interface that lets kids navigate, explore and play independently, EddyPaddy Android Parental Control and Dashboard (Kids Launcher, App Lock, Kid Lock) has a number of special features that make it unlike any other app, including:
• Individual Profiles: parents and kids create their own profiles, so that everyone feels as if they’re accessing their very own device. Parent profiles are password protected, and offer full access, including the ability to download apps. Child profiles restrict downloading, and prevent access to inappropriate or unauthorized apps, content and websites. Three distinct child profiles can be created, which makes the app ideal for families. this can be customised for Schools to have more profiles
• Pre-Loaded Age-Appropriate Videos: the app comes with over 400 wonderful and inspiring age-appropriate videos that are designed to help kids learn, play and create. No more YouTube Parental Controls needed
• Pre-Loaded Age-Appropriate Websites: the app comes with a variety of pre-configured, age-appropriate websites that are designed to help kids safely surf the web without access to porn or sexual adult content. Parents always have full control, and can add or remove websites at anytime using the web filter. The internet safety for kid is guaranteed by the inbuilt kids browser
• Content Filter and Organizer (App Lock): the app scans devices for age-appropriate apps, and neatly organizes them in one of three kid-friendly categories: Education, Creativity and Entertainment.
• App Recommendations: the app provides age-appropriate app recommendations, so that there’s always something new and fun to explore.
• Parental Dashboard: parents can access the app’s brilliant dashboard to customize their kids’ activities, and access insightful reports that highlight their kids’ areas of aptitude and interest. Plus, parents can set screen time schedule and limits for daily usage, and restrict access to certain time periods for kids.
EddyPaddy Android Parental Dashboard can be used on multiple devices making it the most affordable multiple android profile, kid safe, kid launcher, kid lock interface, app protector, phone protector, parental control, content filter,App Lock, sandbox for parents.
Default password to enter Parent Mode is "Z"
Keep up on EddyPaddy Kids World:
Google Plus: http://bit.ly/1deGTtm
Don't find your language/device, kindly contact us at email@example.com
Best android parental control apps lock and launcher for smartphones, tablets. With EddyPaddy Parental Control Apps lock and launcher parents and teachers can ensure that kids are not preview to adult content, play with apps that are of appropriate age and difficulty, set parental screen time
Kids Apps, Kid Safe Videos and Kid Safe browser along with parental control really make for a powerful, fun and SAFE experience for kids
APP MONITORING (New!)
Mobicip's popular App Monitoring feature is now available on Android. Simply install the app and you will be able to keep an eye on the apps installed on the device, all remotely from the web dashboard at mobicip.com.
FULL FEATURED BROWSER
Based on the powerful Mozilla-browser, Mobicip offers a rich and interactive browser(beta) that is customized for smartphone and 7" or 10" tablets.
Set your filtering level at Elementary, Middle or High School, or at the 'No Filtering - Reports Only' level.
REAL-TIME WEB FILTERING
The app relies on a cloud-based filter that uses a combination of enforced strict safe search, category database, and a dynamic filter that scans every piece of content, in real-time.
The filtering engine scans every YouTube video based on its title, description and metadata and blocks offensive videos alone.
Go to Settings > App Restrictions, and restrict other browsers (or any other apps) on the device. The Safe Browser should be the only browser available.
The app is enabled using a free or premium Mobicip account. The account can be used to remotely administer the filtering from a web-based dashboard.
The app is enabled using a free or premium Mobicip account. Premium accounts can monitor the browsing history remotely from a web-based dashboard.
REMOTE MONITORING APP
A Monitor app (available on iOS) allows remote monitoring and administration from your personal iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch.
SUPPORTS ANY NETWORK
Browser enforces protection regardless of the network used - 3G, 4G, LTE, WiFi, or other - for internet access.
ONLINE TECHNICAL SUPPORT
"The look, feel and performance are terrific. I have noticed no difference between using this browser and the default browser using both 3G as well as WiFi." - Laertides
"The icky possibilities of the internet are endless and if Santa manages to put an iPod Touch on his sleigh for my kids this will be one of the first apps that I install." - TheiPhoneMom.com
2013 Parents' Choice Awards
2012 Tech & Learning Award of Excellence
iOS App Store Top 100 For Over 4 Years
"I'm sold" - CNET
"A Fabulous Product" - The iPhone Mom
"Best App" - iPhone Apps Plus
"Must Buy" - App Advice
"Works Exactly Like Safari" - New York Times
Mobicip LLC is a member of Moms with Apps, a collaborative group of family-friendly developers seeking to promote quality apps for kids and families.
Recommended Ages: all, parents
Your children will have a special desktop with their score on top, their score will allow them to access applications. For instance, a kid will be able to access entertainment applications only if he/she earned enough points using and educational ones.
KidRead also allows you to configure a separate desktop for each child, and determine which installed applications will be visible by the child.
When you configure KidRead, you select each application on the kid's device to be under one of the below categories:
-For fun (with a score from -1 to -5)
-Neutral (doesn't affect the score)
-For study (with a score of +1 and up to +5)
You can also change application settings remotely and view usage statistics for each child using your account on kidread.com website.
With KidRead you may be sure, that your Kid Read!
Written by the parents for the parents. Full parental control over which apps are locked, how frequently they relock, and what types and number of questions that the kids have to answer. The "control center", where all these settings are set, is password-protected.
* Pick which applications to lock, whether to relock each app and how often. When an application is "locked", kids (or adults) will have to answer questions to open it; if relocking is set as well, they will have to answer more questions after every 10 minutes (or whatever number you set).
* Choose how many questions to ask each time - we default to 3 questions each time, and how many questions they are allowed to get wrong before they have to wait 30 seconds to retry
* Set a password override, so you could bypass the questions by entering a password (which your kids would not know) - helpful for adult users who sometimes want to "cheat"
* Choose the topic and types of questions:
- Math: addition, multiplication to 10 or 15, division, simple equations, and more
- US Geography: US states on the map, US state capitals
- Trivia: World Series winners
- more modules coming soon!
* You (or your kids) can also play the TriviaLock game - just go into the TriviaLock application and choose "Play". You will get questions in the chosen categories and the app will keep track of your right and wrong answers.
* See daily, monthly and overall progress reports for each type of question. You will see how many questions they got right, and how many they got wrong for each category.
Free, with no ads!
Minimalistic yet powerful.
No worries to share you device with your children.
Playpen keeps your child safe inside a single application you select
- NO inappropriate content
- NO surprise purchases on the Play Store
- NO messing up your settings
- NO unwanted calling or texting your contacts
Super easy to setup
1) set a password
2) run a game
3) give your phone to your baby (no worries)
Playpen is also great for exhibitions or kiosk modes.
KEYWORDS: Parent lock, Kiosk mode, Safety, Content filtering, Kids, Children, Toddlers
Solve2play is an alternative unlocking system for kids to access a device. Once installed, kids must solve a series of math problems before they gain access to the device's home screen. In app purchases are available and parents will have several options to choose from to set level of difficulty including:
• the number of problems to solve
• multiple choice or punch in manual answers
• the maximum value of the top and bottom numbers
• addition, subtraction, multiplication, and/or division
A 4-digit PIN will be required to lock the device and Solve2Play's settings. This app is not intended to fully secure a device. Solve2Play will NOT work on a restricted profile. App must be run manually first to enable.
Follow us on:
Know What’s Inside
As a Moms With Apps member, we follow ‘Know What’s Inside’ best practices for kids’ apps.
#lockscreen, #math, #tigerparents, #tigermom, #tigerdad, #educational, #lock, #parentalcontrol, #unlockgatekeeper, #country, #capital, #geography, #countires, #capitals, #safe, #multiplechoice, #kidslock, #phonelock, #applock, #smart, #matemática, #수학, #數學, #mathe, #算数