*This is the FREE version - check out the FULL version for more features, and no ads, and to support the developer. Thank you.*
Subjects covered are computer hardware, computer software, Microsoft Windows, Linux, Unix, other operating systems, networking, troubleshooting, desktop/server virtualization, computer history, programming languages including C++, Java, Assembly and more, microprocessor architecture, Cisco, software development, laser printers, number bases, Version Control Systems, other technology and computing/ICT areas, computer science and more.
You can play the Computer and IT Quiz at different difficulty levels including:
- Hobbyist/Professional - For those with a good ground knowledge in computers and IT.
- Expert - For those with a LOT of experience in IT/computing and related technology.
- Nightmare! - The toughest of tough questions! If you consider your knowledge of PC's, operating systems, technology, programming, networking and computer science to be excellent, then have a go at the Nightmare mode.
- Sudden Death - up to 100 random questions in a row - get one wrong and you're going home!
Learn from your mistakes - each answer is explained so you know where you went wrong.
- Free (ad supported - full version also available with no ads)
- App 2 SD
- Regular updates
- Simple interface
- The most comprehensive computer quiz on Android
- Submit quiz questions to be added to the quiz
- Option to submit bugs/problems/suggestions
- Share your score on Twitter
**Full version available on Google Play - no ads (search 'spiderdog computer quiz' )**
Full version features:
By purchasing the full version, you are supporting me (the developer) in my endeavours to develop Android apps full time, so please take a look - and thank you!
Wouldn’t it be great if there was a simple game for pre-schoolers that actually makes the learning of numbers and basic math skills enjoyable? Yes it can with Brain Tap. Brain Tap is just designed for that.
Kid-friendly presentation with bright colours. Five different math skill test to choose from, and three different set of levels.
The game is from Concept Infoway, where we specialize in creating mobile app development solution that is suitable for all level of audiences. Let it be kid, teen, individual or even business.
With Brain Tap your child will love playing with Numbers and Math, and you’ll be relaxed, knowing your child is learning while having great fun.
• Easy to use interface.
• Great and easy to learn UI with bright colours.
• 5 different tests to choose from – Addition, Subtraction, Multiplication, Division & Random.
• 3 different levels
• Multiple choice of answers
• And much more…