Never worry about starting from scratch to make a resume. Whether you're on a phone or tablet, Resume Generator makes it easy to update your resume to reflect your most current information.
Resume categories include:
- Contact Information
Your resume information will be backed up automatically and restored if you ever get a new device or have to re-install the app.
Don't waste your time with other apps that only provide you with a PDF resume. You get stuck with their template and can't make any changes at all. With Resume Generator, your DOCX file can be modified as much as you like with a free app such as Kingsoft Office.
After you create your resume, consider using our new professional resume editing service. Get your resume reviewed by an expert who will fix common mistakes and errors that could cost you a job!
Are you an educator? Roster app lets you keep track of your students' attendance. Whether you are a college professor, K-12 teacher, graduate assistant, workshop facilitator or even a guitar instructor, forget clumsy piles of paper since your Android-powered phone is already in your pocket.
We love receiving feedback! support [at] flapsapps [dot] com
Compatibility and Requirements
Not compatible with most tablets including:
• ASUS Eee Pad Transformer
• Samsung GALAXY Tab
• Toshiba AT100, Thrive
• Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
• HTC Flyer
• Import list of students directly from your computer so you don't have to type it on the phone
• Enter your predefined schedule, or allow Roster to automatically add classes as you go
• Keep track of attendance by marking students as present, late, absent, or absent with an excuse.
• Enter multiple classes and have an instant overview of your teaching history.
• Take photos on the spot and keep your students' photographs on the roster.
• Send attendance data to yourself as a comma-separated-value (CSV) file, so you can open it in any spreadsheet application.
The landscape of Android devices is enormous enough that a three-person team that we are cannot possibly test the app on hundreds of different devices and carriers. Due to this fragmentation, it is notoriously difficult to ensure that camera features, for example, work reliably across devices. While we are constantly expanding the pool of testing devices and while we limit the sale of the app to what we think are capable devices only, your feedback helps us do a better job at this. We love that you take the time to rate and review the app, but if you have questions or specific problems, please let us know via email as we have no way to respond to comments on the Android Market or ask you for details.
attendance tracking student class roster record school university education course aufnehmen 大 簿 instruksjoner instructions frammøte roster の ー Bildung 追 へ 生 記 Dienstplan 跡 録 育 posten Kurs す 教 Schüler courses 出 Kurse skole universitetet Anwesenheitserfassung dnevnik ス Anweisungen コ 示 utdanning vaktliste 名 る 学 sporing 校 席 指 を التعليم قائمة الحضور تتبع طالب في مدرسة جامعة تسجيل المقررات بالطبع تعليمات
Key features of Attendance Register are:
◆ A swipeable calendar for each subject in which the dates are colour coded according to the attendance
◆ Add notes for each day in the calendar
◆ Simple and smooth UI
◆ Statistics are displayed on the homepage
◆ Rename the subjects whenever you like
◆ Easy reordering of the homepage subjects' list
◆ Attendance Percentage is calculated and displayed underneath the calendar
◆ Password-protect the app
Start using the app by simply adding the subjects for which attendance have to be tracked. The subjects are displayed in a clean and simple list on the home page (along with attendance statistics: present, absent, total, percentage). To mark attendance, all one needs to do is to select any subject (which opens that subject's calendar) and tap on the date for which attendance has to be marked.
Clicking any date gives the following four options:
The last option, i.e., "Note", provides a way to add notes for a particular day in the calendar
★★ Long press any subject on the homepage to get more options ★★
The following statistics are displayed for each subject:
• Present - the number of days/attendance marked as "Present"
• Absent - the number of days/attendance marked as "Absent"
• Total - the sum of number of present and absent
• Percentage - the percentage of classes attended [ calculated using: (present/total) x 100 ]
In short, it is a neatly built attendance register/attendance tracker/attendance calculator which can be used by students as well as anyone who wants to track/calculate their attendance in a particular activity/job.
1. Important Announcements & Notifications
2. Real time bus route tracking
3. School Events
4. Attendance tracker
5. Assignment tracker
6. Grade Book
7. Leave Application and much more.
To learn more visit http://www.knowview.com
- Create multiple sessions by just giving them a name
- Each session has a specific geolocation and a flexible registration period
- Ask attendees to type the name of the session on their smartphones
- This will guarantee that they are inside since their geolocation would be also checked
- View lists of attendees here on our website
- Organise and modify them
- Access statistics for each session
Sign Here was created to solve the problem of tracking and keeping attendance for events where peoples signatures are required. This eliminates the need for tracking and keeping paper copies, because now you can save them electronically in PDF format (other formats will come soon).
The Event report will provide a PDF report with the actual handwritten signatures than can be shared or printed to your Google Cloud Print.
1. Business meetings attendance.
2. Training sessions attendance.
3. School student attendance.
4. Corporate governance and compliance sign up sheets.
5. Sports Game Card tracking.
Dependencies: Samsung SPen SDK 3.0.9 or higher App, PDF Viewer App (Ex. Quickoffice). Internet is optional to save report to the cloud.
1. If you encountered issue when attendee click on Sign Here to add his signature, the user may receive a pop-up error.
Please update the version of the SPen SDK installed on your phone to the latest version 3.0.9 or higher. Then restart the Sign Here application after upgrading Spen SDK.
★ Please note that the "Safety Attendance - Eval" application has the same functionality as the full version but has limits of 1 class and 15 students. To support this app and enhancements, please support the full version.
★ Key Features:
☆ Attendance – Simply record and track daily attendance throughout the year.
☆ Field Trips - Easily run roll calls to ensure the group is together; boarding the bus, lunch time, restroom breaks, etc..
☆ Fire Drills - Quickly take attendance in case of a fire drill or worse case fire!
☆ Seating Chart - Powerful graphical tool that allows you to visualize your students or classroom the way you want!
☆ Note Tracker - A great way to track information about your students and class!
☆ Reports – Very impressive reports! Unlike other apps, data is stored conveniently on the phone and does not require network access to a server.
★ Key App Notes:
→ Works great on phones and tablets!
→ Simple attendance:
- Tap on the student's name or scan the students QR code.
- Optionally use the graphical seating chart.
→ Simple setup and user friendly:
- Import students from your contact list or from a CSV file.
- Take students picture with the camera or tap on the picture to use an existing photo.
- Statuses can be customized to meet your needs. Unlike other apps, it’s completely up to you!
- Attendance Examples:
- Make it simple: Present and Absent.
- Make it detailed: Present, Absent, Tardy, Dismissed, Sick, etc...
- Note Examples:
- Student Behavior: Good, Ok, Needs Improvement, etc..
- Awards – Gold Star, Special Helper, Student of the Month, etc..
- Miscellaneous: Badges, Performance, Achievements, Paid/Unpaid, etc..
→ Flexible Reports!
- Student’s attendance over a date range.
- Class's attendance over a date range.
- Multiple class attendance report.
- Class and individual student Note reports.
- Reports can be emailed, including CSV files with the data.
- Reports include totals and details for the actual days.
- And much, much, more..
→ Seating chart:
- Visually layout the classroom by dragging students to the position you want.
- Supports a grid layout for easy placement.
- Supports free floating to put students exactly where you need.
- Zoom in or Zoom out to meet all display sizes.
- Chart can be used for Attendance and Notes.
→ Random Picker
- Pick a random student or the next random student that hasn't been picked yet. Great for selecting a line leader, special helper, teams, etc..
- Quickly see the totals of notes assigned to students.
- Simply long click the student to add a quick note.
→ Backup and restore the database to your local SDCard so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
→ Optional QR Code Support
- Quickly scan in each student for fast attendance.
- Integrates with multiple free 3rd party QR code scanning apps to meet your needs; "ZXing", "Google Goggles", "QR Droid", etc..
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic
- Don't see a language you need? Email us and let us know!
Disclaimer: This application is not a life safety application and we always recommend multiple safeguards to keep students safe!
Enjoy life, travel safe!
Keywords: teachers, college professors, educators, coaches, scout leaders, managers, martial arts schools, dance studios, gymnastics academies, students, QR Code, seating chart, behavior, awards, badges, season, teams, clubs, groups
Application covers topics such as:
- How to write CV, covering letter, application form and personal statement
- How to prepare for an interview
Learn lots of CV tips and resume tips, including the top 8 mistakes that drive recruiters and hiring managers insane.
Discover why you should avoid CV makers and resume builders.
Learn what you must leave out of any application form, resume or CV.
Create a personal statement that will ensure your CV or resume will be read.
Discover overused cliches and phrases.
Get into the mindset of your future employer & think like your future boss.
Learn the best ways to apply for a promotion with your CV or resume.
Lots of resources and advice on how to and where to find a job FAST!
Plus free downloads, templates and additional FREE resources.
CV Writing Tips (Resume Tips) has been created, written and developed by Jules Halliday, an award winning Trainer, CV Writer and Career Coach specialising in employability at JulesApps.