Are you an educator? Roster app lets you keep track of your students' attendance. Whether you are a college professor, K-12 teacher, graduate assistant, workshop facilitator or even a guitar instructor, forget clumsy piles of paper since your Android-powered phone is already in your pocket.
We love receiving feedback! support [at] flapsapps [dot] com
Compatibility and Requirements
Not compatible with most tablets including:
• ASUS Eee Pad Transformer
• Samsung GALAXY Tab
• Toshiba AT100, Thrive
• Sony Ericsson Xperia PLAY
• HTC Flyer
• Import list of students directly from your computer so you don't have to type it on the phone
• Enter your predefined schedule, or allow Roster to automatically add classes as you go
• Keep track of attendance by marking students as present, late, absent, or absent with an excuse.
• Enter multiple classes and have an instant overview of your teaching history.
• Take photos on the spot and keep your students' photographs on the roster.
• Send attendance data to yourself as a comma-separated-value (CSV) file, so you can open it in any spreadsheet application.
The landscape of Android devices is enormous enough that a three-person team that we are cannot possibly test the app on hundreds of different devices and carriers. Due to this fragmentation, it is notoriously difficult to ensure that camera features, for example, work reliably across devices. While we are constantly expanding the pool of testing devices and while we limit the sale of the app to what we think are capable devices only, your feedback helps us do a better job at this. We love that you take the time to rate and review the app, but if you have questions or specific problems, please let us know via email as we have no way to respond to comments on the Android Market or ask you for details.
attendance tracking student class roster record school university education course aufnehmen 大 簿 instruksjoner instructions frammøte roster の ー Bildung 追 へ 生 記 Dienstplan 跡 録 育 posten Kurs す 教 Schüler courses 出 Kurse skole universitetet Anwesenheitserfassung dnevnik ス Anweisungen コ 示 utdanning vaktliste 名 る 学 sporing 校 席 指 を التعليم قائمة الحضور تتبع طالب في مدرسة جامعة تسجيل المقررات بالطبع تعليمات
★ Key Features:
☆ Attendance – Simply record and track daily attendance throughout the year.
☆ Field Trips - Easily run roll calls to ensure the group is together; boarding the bus, lunch time, restroom breaks, etc..
☆ Fire Drills - Quickly take attendance in case of a fire drill or worse case fire!
☆ Seating Chart - Powerful graphical tool that allows you to visualize your students or classroom the way you want!
☆ Note Tracker - A great way to track information about your students and class!
☆ Reports – Very impressive reports! Unlike other apps, data is stored conveniently on the phone and does not require network access to a server.
★ Key App Notes:
→ Works great on phones and tablets!
→ Simple attendance:
- Tap on the student's name or scan the students QR code.
- Optionally use the graphical seating chart.
→ Simple setup and user friendly:
- Import students from your contact list or from a CSV file.
- Take students picture with the camera or tap on the picture to use an existing photo.
- Statuses can be customized to meet your needs. Unlike other apps, it’s completely up to you!
- Attendance Examples:
- Make it simple: Present and Absent.
- Make it detailed: Present, Absent, Tardy, Dismissed, Sick, etc...
- Note Examples:
- Student Behavior: Good, Ok, Needs Improvement, etc..
- Awards – Gold Star, Special Helper, Student of the Month, etc..
- Miscellaneous: Badges, Performance, Achievements, Paid/Unpaid, etc..
→ Flexible Reports!
- Student’s attendance over a date range.
- Class's attendance over a date range.
- Multiple class attendance report.
- Class and individual student Note reports.
- Reports can be emailed, including CSV files with the data.
- Reports include totals and details for the actual days.
- And much, much, more..
→ Seating chart:
- Visually layout the classroom by dragging students to the position you want.
- Supports a grid layout for easy placement.
- Supports free floating to put students exactly where you need.
- Zoom in or Zoom out to meet all display sizes.
- Chart can be used for Attendance and Notes.
→ Random Picker
- Pick a random student or the next random student that hasn't been picked yet. Great for selecting a line leader, special helper, teams, etc..
- Quickly see the totals of notes assigned to students.
- Simply long click the student to add a quick note.
→ Backup and restore the database to your local SDCard so you don't need to worry about losing your information.
→ Optional QR Code Support
- Quickly scan in each student for fast attendance.
- Integrates with multiple free 3rd party QR code scanning apps to meet your needs; "ZXing", "Google Goggles", "QR Droid", etc..
Language Support: English, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Arabic
- Don't see a language you need? Email us and let us know!
Disclaimer: This application is not a life safety application and we always recommend multiple safeguards to keep students safe!
Enjoy life, travel safe!
Keywords: teachers, college professors, educators, coaches, scout leaders, managers, martial arts schools, dance studios, gymnastics academies, students, QR Code, seating chart, behavior, awards, badges, season, teams, clubs, groups
The app will track Attendance progress of courses that the user is pursuing.
Simply add the weekly schedule and input the day's attendance when asked for it (time set by user) and the rest will be handled by Detain75!
Arnav Gupta (bug/layout fixes)
Source Code :
Fully GPLv3 compliant source code : https://github.com/sopandev/Detain75_Android_App
Key features of Attendance Register are:
◆ A swipeable calendar for each subject in which the dates are colour coded according to the attendance
◆ Add notes for each day in the calendar
◆ Simple and smooth UI
◆ Statistics are displayed on the homepage
◆ Rename the subjects whenever you like
◆ Easy reordering of the homepage subjects' list
◆ Attendance Percentage is calculated and displayed underneath the calendar
◆ Password-protect the app
Start using the app by simply adding the subjects for which attendance have to be tracked. The subjects are displayed in a clean and simple list on the home page (along with attendance statistics: present, absent, total, percentage). To mark attendance, all one needs to do is to select any subject (which opens that subject's calendar) and tap on the date for which attendance has to be marked.
Clicking any date gives the following four options:
The last option, i.e., "Note", provides a way to add notes for a particular day in the calendar
★★ Long press any subject on the homepage to get more options ★★
The following statistics are displayed for each subject:
• Present - the number of days/attendance marked as "Present"
• Absent - the number of days/attendance marked as "Absent"
• Total - the sum of number of present and absent
• Percentage - the percentage of classes attended [ calculated using: (present/total) x 100 ]
In short, it is a neatly built attendance register/attendance tracker/attendance calculator which can be used by students as well as anyone who wants to track/calculate their attendance in a particular activity/job.
1. Important Announcements & Notifications
2. Real time bus route tracking
3. School Events
4. Attendance tracker
5. Assignment tracker
6. Grade Book
7. Leave Application and much more.
To learn more visit http://www.knowview.com