Good utility app. Handy for downloading files quickly. Although, it needs more work on the following things. 1. Interface could be a little more professional looking (Comic Sans font? Seriously??). 2. Ability to monitor multiple downloads. Unable to see progress of two parallel downloads. 3. "Create Folder" option in inbuilt file manager. 4. Ability to login using alternative logins.
Great Is great to have it...easy to use and convenient
Create a Pro Plz just create a Sendspace pro coz one time I been fake it says upgrade and put into browser but when I pay nothing happen.plz just create SendSpace Pro.
Very fast and stable I use a lot of cloud. And this one i like very much ! Its very fast and stable. But one think i dont like is that the inactive periode is just one month. As s user my request is this that please increase it to two months
If not very tech savvy then don't get this Downloaded this app to send 500 mb video to colleague. I've never heard of any of the folders it asked me for.. just looking for gallery. Would be simple. But it's not.
Too much hassle to download a file Must be a simpler way
* Replacing username with the user's email address
* All app server interactions, uploads and downloads are now performed securely via HTTPS
* Uploads and downloads now resume automatically on network changes, and allow to retry manually on errors.
* The Search option in the account files now searches all files in the account instead of just the open folder.
* The biggest amount of improvements and fixes to date, UI stability and correctness. For more details see the Changelog inside the app.
Create RAR and ZIP, unpack RAR, ZIP, TAR, GZ, BZ2, XZ, 7z, ISO, ARJ archives.