- More than a digital songbook: Set List Maker can store your lyrics and chord charts, but it can also keep track of your tempos, rehearsal notes and reference recordings and serves as an archive of all your set lists. You can even design your own screen layout with a drag-and-drop interface. Create a different database for each band you play in, enter all the info you need to manage your songs, then access it with the most flexible interface available.
- Your command center on stage: Set List Maker can display your lyrics with simple auto-scrolling or custom automation tracks,* play backing tracks and click tracks, and configure MIDI-compatible sound and lighting equipment as you move from song to song.* You can control Set List Maker with MIDI* or Bluetooth footswitches, and link together multiple devices for screen sharing or remote control on stage.*
- Keep your bandmates in the loop: Set List Maker can synchronize the data between your bandmates' mobile devices so everyone has access to the latest songs, set lists, and details of upcoming shows.* You can email set lists to anyone who isn't connected to your band database, or print good old paper set lists to keep it simple on stage.
Some advanced features (*) require an in-app purchase. For details, please visit the Set List Maker website, which also contains tutorials and demo videos to help with your purchase decision.
*** If you experience a problem or have a suggestion, please visit the Help or Feedback pages at the Set List Maker website. I reply to all emails promptly, but I don't always see reviews and I can't post detailed responses there. ***
How often do you have a situation when you are at a party and you want to play the guitar for your friends? And at this moment, we always forget how to play our favorite songs. If you want to have a perfect concert, it is very important for the guitarist to be able to play and sing a song at the same time. Furthermore, it would be awesome if everyone around you could sing together! Especially for you we developed an unique application - handy songbook with chords for guitar. In our application, you will find everything you need for a musician, a party or a friendly company! We made a research and found out that for the real musician it is not enough just to have a list of chords and lyrics - a true musician should also not be distracted from the music if he wants to create a real masterpiece. And that is why we made our application convenient and maximum helpful!
Key features of our application:
* Large database of songs, lyrics and chords
* Opportunity to rate your favorite songs
* Ability to add songs to favorites
* Ability to change themes
* Ability to transpose chords (change the key of songs)
* Lyrics auto scrolling
* Ability to import your own songs
* No Internet connection required (you need Internet connection to download new songs only)
And hundreds of little things that make you concentrate not on your phone but on playing the music!
This SongBook is clean and intuitive. And it does what it should: it alows you to have your song always with you.
- Add/edit/delete Songs
- Organize songs into Lists
- Search songs by any part of title or author
- Fixed-width font (for easy chords positioning relative to lyrics)
- Full Screen Mode
- Screen stays On when you're in song details
- Share songs (via email, sms, social etc.)
- Adjustable font size
- Light/dark theme
- import from ChordPro format
- import from *.txt, *.pro files (just copy a file to your device, and then open it in any file browser you have)
Please note that this is not a complete Android version of OpenSong, but it is slowly getting there! Its main function is to allow you to use a tablet/phone as a replacement for bulky paper chord charts, but it now also comes with basic Presentation support to a secondary display/monitor/projector. Churches can present lyrics, Scriptures and Custom slides (Scripture and custom slides need to be created within the desktop app).
The app comes bundled with 700+ worship songs and 1000+ other songs, or you can use your own.
Songs can be transposed, chords can be displayed as sharps/flats/naturals (or hidden completely if you don't need them!) and the font size can be adjusted to best suit your tablet screen. You can use the app to edit, create and delete songs. Sticky notes can be saved with songs.
Two display themes are included (dark and light) to best suit ambient light conditions. Colours and fonts within these themes are fully customisable.
OpenSong tablet allows you to create, save and load sets that are stored in your Sets folder.
Sets and songs created in OpenSong tablet are compatible with the OpenSong desktop application and they can be easily shared using Dropbox, email, etc.
OpenSong tablet is compatible with page turning devices (e.g. Bluetooth foot-switches, etc.) and the app will allow you to assign any key/button to move forwards and backwards within a set and scroll a song page up and down.
The app can be used as a replacement for any bulky paper based song folder for performing musicians.
I am constantly looking to improve and update this app and welcome suggestions, requests, etc.
OpenSong tablet is designed to compliment the Open Source application for Linux/Windows/Mac that allows churches to project song lyrics, Bible verses, etc.
How it works:
When the app is first installed, it will create a directory on the sd card, /Lyric Writer. This directory includes 1sub-directory, /Lyric Writer/Backup. The Backup directory is where the app backs up all lyrics/playlists/and song settings which are normally saved in a database on the hard drive. This is also where you can restore previous backups. The app will also create a Music folder on the sd card, /sdcard/Music, if it does not already exist. Other apps may share this folder as well. You can store .mp3 and .wav files in this folder, and Lyric Writer will play them along with the lyrics.
To attach .mp3 or .wav files to your lyrics you need to copy the musicfiles into the sdcard/Music directory. You can do this on a PC by browsing to My Computer. You then need to plug your android device's usb cord into your computer. Once the device is plugged in, it may try to install a driver on your computer. Wait until this is finished. Then you need to drag down the Android Notifications Menu on your device and push USB Connected. This will connect your device to your computer and the sd card will appear as a drive under My Computer. Open this drive to find the Music and Lyric Writer folders. You can drag music files into the Music folder from here. REMEMBER TO DISCONNECT THE USB CORD. Apps will not work while USB Connected mode is enabled on the device.
Lyric Writer Pro also includes a playlist manager which can be used to create an unlimited number of playlists which contain songs that may be rearranged.
Write/store/ read lyrics
• Popular songs from latest releases
• Guitar & ukulele chords, notes and scores for more than 400,000 songs
• Chord diagrams with fingering. Each chord features multiple variations
• Free daily updates
• Оffline access to favorite tabs
• Left-handed mode
• Quick search by type, difficulty, tuning and rating
Powerful upgrades (available as an in-app purchase):
• 200,000 additional tabs with playback and multiple instruments
• accurate tuner
• precision metronome
• chord library with over 2 mln guitar chords
• tab printing
It's a great app for beginner players by Andrew Castillo
Love that it shows how to play individual chords and can scroll down automatically as you play
Great app by Xena Bean
I use the guitar chords and transpose them to the piano! Works great
This is AWESOME! by Samuel Varghese
Just an amazing and very useful app, I love the fact I don't need to print out chords anymore, just use the app to get any chords I want.
In each instrument you can also record audio in phone mobile by the microphone and then listen to it when selecting the songs that the band is playing.
The tab of lyric you can record the voices divided into each nipe (also caters for groups corals). If you prefer you can manually copy music existing in mp3 in appropriate folders that you want the app list and play.
When touch event just choose the option to select music group to mount your sub-list for the event.
Their full list can be sent via e-mail, ICQ or googledrive to share with friends. It generated a file that should be copied to the same folder as the buttons inform the other phone mobile
Add your song to multiple categories to make it easier to find what you are looking for. Edit your song and visually place your chords.
Change song key on the fly. Create a playlist of songs, and easily change the keys to match.
Want to work on your desktop? You can easily sync your mobile device with the free desktop application.
Importing songs is not based on ChordPro format. This gives you much better flexibility when searching online for your favorite song.
✓ Learn to play guitar, step by step
✓ Magic Guitar mode added
✓ Better support for lefty
✓ Various guitar sound
✓ Hundred of chords
✓ Many modes to discover: Chord switch, Chord instance, Chord vs Lyric and Learning a song mode
✓ Realistic feeling with vibration option
✓ Strings options to fit your finger
✓ Arranged to play with right hand or left hand
✓ Many language supported
✓ Various skin color
✓ Various works of greatest artist available
✓ High Quality sounds of guitar including: nylon guitar, steel guitar, distorted guitar...
✓ Professional feedback & support system via email
✓ Available for all Android phones
✓ Designed for Android Tablet ( Optimized )
The application is updated from time to time with much more interesting features. We welcome all your comments and feedback.
About Us: We provide fun, interactive learning applications and social games for iOS, Android devices, visit us at http://rubycell.com
hundreds of artists.
- Оffline access to favorite tabs
- Chord diagrams with multiple variations
- History browsed songs
- Left-handed mode
If you have any questions or problem with this app, please do not hesitate to contact me.
- simple designing & easy for using
- large number of song .
- "Favourite" function :add your favourite song to list for offline viewing
- "Auto scroll down" function : you don't need to scroll by yourself by this function . It will be very useful when you are playing instrument.
- Disable "screnn time out" when you are viewing the lyric & chord
-Hide the adv banner during a day if user had viewed yet
Please give us a good rate & comment if the app is useful for you .
Support : ETScreen@gmail.com
Thanks you !
- Ability to quickly select and display the next song
- Automatic scrolling of lyrics
- Can play Mp3 Backing Tracks
- Chord and text highlighting
- Static sidebar for chord and song information
- Lyric and set list editors
- Search for and download lyrics and chords (requires Users Own Bing API Search Key)
- and many others
If you like this app please leave a favourable rating. If you dont like it, please contact the developer before leaving a poor review. This app is updated at regular intervals with new features and is constantly being improved.
Thanks for using Lyric Pad and like us on Facebook
Wondering what songs were played at that awesome concert three years ago?
With Setlister, you can easily find the setlists for thousands of shows. Simply search for an artist, venue, or city and get matching setlists from setlist.fm. When you find one you like, make it into a Spotify playlist or share it with your friends with the click of a button.
Setlister is not endorsed by Spotify or setlist.fm.