Improve Your Horse's Performance and Comfort. Prevent Injury. Save Money on Vet and Bodyworker Bills.
Stretch Your Horse is a video-based mobile app designed to teach riders, veterinarians, farriers, trainers, and horse lovers all over the world how to safely and effectively stretch their horse anytime, anywhere even if there is no cell service or internet connection.
"The videos put scientific, practical, easy to follow information directly into the hands of horse owners all over the world to help them keep their horse healthy, sound and performing to the best of their ability regardless of their riding discipline or experience level," stated Dr. Jack Root, DVM, owner of Oakhurst Equine Veterinary Services and Grindstone, 1996 Kentucky Derby winner.
Key App Features and Information
• All 25 individual instructional videos cost only $35.99 ($34.99 for the app and 99 cents inside the app the download all the videos. That's 60% off! (We decided last minute to offer 60% off, so ignore the 20% off stated inside the app.)
• No internet connection or cell service required after initial download. Videos reside on phone.
• Videos can be replayed as many times as desired right at your horse's side to ensure the stretch is done safely and effectively so your horse gets maximum benefit from the stretch. No subscription or other hidden fees or costs.
• All stretches are performed from the ground. Great for all levels of riders in all disciplines and non-riders too!
• No data charges incurred after initial download. Recommend downloading on wi-fi to avoid using phone data plan
• Videos are compressed but quality not compromised per user testing. Files sizes range from approximately 25MB to 100MB which is only a tiny fraction of one GB.
• Android 4.2 and higher supported
What are the Benefits of Horse Stretching?
Horses are athletes regardless of whether the horse competes in an English or Western discipline or is ridden on relaxing trail rides or in an arena. Just like human athletes, a horse's muscles can become tight, stiff, sore, strained or even develop tears. Stretching a horse’s muscles is an important part of maintaining his or her overall health and fitness as well as an important component of successful injury rehabilitation in many situations.
The benefits obtained by safely and effectively stretching a horse's muscles are:
• Improve flexibility and range of motion (ROM) thereby enabling the horse to perform to the best of their ability
• Prevent injury by strengthening supportive tissue and helping to guard against muscle tightness and tendon shortening
• Reduce post-exercise soreness, stiffness and muscle fatigue
• Improve disposition by relaxing the horse
• Provide early warning signs of a potential injury
• Helps the rider bond with their horse
3 Easy Steps to Get the App and Start Stretching Your Horse
Step 1: Purchase the Stretch Your Horse App and install it.
Step 2: Tap the green Purchase All stretching all videos section underneath the free videos section. Get the entire video bundle for 99 cents.
Step 3: Download all videos, including the 3 free videos.
VOILA!! Start viewing the videos and stretching your horse anytime, anywhere! No cell or wi-fi connection needed!
Questions? Contact us at Support@StretchYourHorse.com or visit www.StretchYourHorse.com