Are you looking for a way to help motivate your kids to do chores, practice instruments, finish homework and be ready on time?
We’re parents too and we get it. Family life is chaotic. That’s why we’re excited to share Stridepost with you. Stridepost was built around the mission to keep families motivated. It’s a fun, simple way to inspire kids to develop good habits by empowering parents to be consistent.
Download and get started. It’s free!
What is Stridepost?
Stridepost is a family motivator app for today's technology-driven parents and children. The app motivates and empowers kids to take responsibility for their schedules, schoolwork, household chores and extracurricular activities by incentivizing them to complete their to-do lists.
- Assign tasks to multiple or individual kids and track their progress
- Assign points to each to-do that your kids will earn as they complete the to-dos
- Kids can add and track their own to-dos and tasks.
- When they check the to-dos as “done,” it’s a fun way to feel a sense of independence and accomplishment!
Allowance Tracker & Reward Planner
- Set a weekly points allowance for your kids and let Stridepost keep track
- Award points for completing tasks and build a custom rewards plan for your kids to strive toward
- Kids can redeem their points for rewards as they complete their to-dos
- Add rewards from the Amazon Store or add some that best suit your family
- Add family events, appointments & practices to a shared, centralized calendar
- Add online calendar integrations that work with Google Calendar and others
- Receive reminders 30 minutes before events begin
- Kids can add their own events too!
- Post messages to the entire family through a shared wall. Think of it as a private group text!
- Use any device to access Stridepost.
- Parents can log in from any web browser or download the free Stridepost for Parents app.
- Kids can access it from their smartphones and tablets with the free Stridepost for Kids app.