Within this APP, you'll see intro of the university and its courses, programs, scholarships and fees, as well as your fascinating life in campus and Ningbo City. By downloading the APP you will be able to get in touch with us and follow us via social media to get latest news and updates. See you there!
The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China. Established in 2004, with the full approval of the Chinese Ministry of Education, we are run by The University of Nottingham with co-operation from Zhejiang Wanli Education Group, a key player in the education sector in China.
Fast facts about the University:
• The University of Nottingham Ningbo China (UNNC) was the first Sino-foreign university to open its doors in China in 2004.
• At UNNC we have more than 6,500 students and around 750 are international students
• We have more than 700 members of staff, split across academic and professional services.
• Our staff and students come from more than 70 countries and regions around the world.
• The University is situated in a 144 acre (584,666m²) campus in Ningbo, Zhejiang province.
• We have three faculties: Business, Science and Engineering, Humanitites and Social Sciences.
• We offer 28 undergraduate courses and 22 postgraduate courses.
• The University has ten research centres and institutes.
• We were awarded a licence to grant PhDs in December 2008 and have around 300 PhD students.
• We have China’s first carbon-neutral building, home to our Centre for Sustainable Energy Technologies (CSET).
Figures accurate for 2016 - 17 academic year.