Interacting with Medicare is quicker and easier with the Australian Government’s Express Plus Medicare app. Use the app to view your Medicare claim history, update your contact and bank account details, for Medicare claims and much more.
You need to be registered for Medicare Online Services and have a MyGov account to use Express Plus Medicare. You can use your existing MyGov username and password to set up your four-digit pin for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—only a four-digit PIN is required. Just set up your four-digit PIN by answering a secret question which you have previously set up.
Express Plus Medicare is available on supported Android 2.3.3 or above devices.
Services available via Express Plus Medicare:
• request a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and update your address, phone and email details
• view and update your bank account details
• view your Medicare card details
• view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement
• view your Child Immunisation History Statement
• view your Medicare Safety Net information
• store statements in the Secure Vault
• view your receipt history
• find your nearest Medicare service centre.
There are 25 items that can be claimed using the app that do not require the customer to upload a receipt. These claims are also already available in Medicare Online Services.
All other claims submitted via the app will require you to capture and upload a receipt to support the claim.
By using Express Plus Medicare you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
If you can't find your child's schedule in the app, please drop me a mail at email@example.com with the name of the vaccination schedule you're following or a picture of your vaccination card attached. I'll try to implement it as soon as possible.
App was previously called 'Cubs', it was renamed to 'Kids' to avoid confusion.
Translators - http://www.getlocalization.com/Kids/
• Customizable Quit Plan with goals and milestones (e.g. doctor visits)
• Inner Circle feed for sharing emoticons, stickers, and notifications with your Quit Team during your quit journey
• Quit Fund tool where Quitters can ask Supporters for help covering any costs of quitting, such as doctor visits, treatments, and celebrating the small wins along the way
• Tips, tools, and articles, including compatibility with Android Wear, a savings calculator, and helpful information for staying quit
With your Quit Plan, you can set Quit Goals for when and how you want to quit smoking and set milestones for yourself throughout your quit journey, including doctor visits, the start date of any treatment options recommended by your doctor, and more.
Quitter’s Circle also features a check-in tracker, which prompts you to log when you’ve smoked and how you’re coming along with your quit journey. You can even track your progress over time—starting from when you first use the app—so that you and your Quit Team can see how far you’ve come as they cheer you on along the way. And Quitter’s Circle works with Android Wear, giving you another great way to check in with your quit progress, receive notifications from the app and your Quit Team, and review your current quit status.
In addition to quitting with the help of your Supporters, you will also receive Quit Tips and articles to help the whole team understand the challenges of quitting and how to overcome them.
Download the Quitter’s Circle app and start your new quit journey today!
Some key features:
• Daily content to help you understand the quitting process and provide tips and activities to keep you on track:
o “Think on This” provides topics, such as handling urges and smoking triggers
o “Act on This” challenges you to complete activities, such as listing reasons for quitting, cleaning the house (to find hidden cigarettes), and developing a 24-hour action plan
• Customizable tools, such as smoking log, cost calculator, reminders, and insert your own photos/inspirations to make this tool your support system
• A “Community” function also allows you to connect with other Plan Q users to share motivations or struggles
• Other features include games and other distractions to help you manage through an urge
Please note that this application is only available to users with a log-in code. The log-in code can be obtained from participating hospital systems and employers.
Featuring essential tips to help you through every stage of sleep—from winding down before bed to getting through the day after a difficult night’s rest.
Popular tips include:
• What types of foods can help you sleep
• Why you should sing if you snore
• How to create a sleep oasis
• The ideal temperature for sleeping
• How to handle noisy partners
• And more.
The tips are rated by the community, so you can see which tips are helpful to other users.
The SleepHelp app also includes an easy-to-use alarm. Unlike other alarms, the SleepHelp alarm features recommended sleep times and Wind Down Alerts based on your desired wake up time and individual circadian rhythm.
Download the SleepHelp app from Advil® PM now, and start getting the most out of every night.
This app includes information about a prescription treatment option from Pfizer.
It enables you to keep track of your medication schedule and side effects, as well as create appointment reminders. Designed for daily use, it gives you a place to record your feelings, log specific side effects, and reminds you when to take your medication. You can also create reports that can be emailed and shared with caregivers and healthcare providers. By helping you manage your treatment schedule, Kidney Cancer Planner allows you to be more engaged in your treatment journey.
• Reminds you to take your medication
• Allows you to track side effects
• Enables you to create reports that can be emailed and shared with caregivers
• Lets you keep track of doctor appointments
• Offers tips and advice on managing certain side effects
• Helps you manage your treatment so you can be more engaged in your treatment journey
Kidney Cancer Planner is not meant to take the place of your doctor’s care or advice. Please contact him or her if you have any questions about treatment. Kidney Cancer Planner is not intended for curing, treating, or seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific identifiable health condition. It is intended for U.S. audiences only.