• See the immunisations that are upcoming and automatically calculate when they are next due.
• Receive reminders to prompt them to schedule an appointment to receive each immunisation.
• Keep a record of their children’s immunization history
• Share updates between separate devices of their child’s immunisation profile
• Export their immunisation history onto a PDF for printing to give doctors, schools or childcares.
Interacting with Medicare is quicker and easier with the Australian Government’s Express Plus Medicare app. Use the app to view your Medicare claim history, update your contact and bank account details, for Medicare claims and much more.
You need to be registered for Medicare Online Services and have a MyGov account to use Express Plus Medicare. You can use your existing MyGov username and password to set up your four-digit pin for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—only a four-digit PIN is required. Just set up your four-digit PIN by answering a secret question which you have previously set up.
Express Plus Medicare is available on supported Android 2.3.3 or above devices.
Services available via Express Plus Medicare:
• request a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and update your address, phone and email details
• view and update your bank account details
• view your Medicare card details
• view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement
• view your Child Immunisation History Statement
• view your Medicare Safety Net information
• store statements in the Secure Vault
• view your receipt history
• find your nearest Medicare service centre.
There are 25 items that can be claimed using the app that do not require the customer to upload a receipt. These claims are also already available in Medicare Online Services.
All other claims submitted via the app will require you to capture and upload a receipt to support the claim.
By using Express Plus Medicare you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
More from developer
Featuring essential tips to help you through every stage of sleep—from winding down before bed to getting through the day after a difficult night’s rest.
Popular tips include:
• What types of foods can help you sleep
• Why you should sing if you snore
• How to create a sleep oasis
• The ideal temperature for sleeping
• How to handle noisy partners
• And more.
The tips are rated by the community, so you can see which tips are helpful to other users.
The SleepHelp app also includes an easy-to-use alarm. Unlike other alarms, the SleepHelp alarm features recommended sleep times and Wind Down Alerts based on your desired wake up time and individual circadian rhythm.
Download the SleepHelp app from Advil® PM now, and start getting the most out of every night.
The PfizerPro App is your convenient, on-the-go source for many of the programs and resources found on PfizerPro.com, including Pfizer’s sample request feature for eligible U.S. health care professionals.
PfizerPro App Features
As a registered PfizerPro user you’ll have access to:
• Pfizer Samples provides eligible U.S. health care professionals with the ability to request samples and savings cards
• Some of the professional resources you access the most, including patient education and clinical resources
• Your favorite pages and articles saved to My Bookmarks
• Patient literature ordered from your mobile device
• Information about upcoming events and conventions in your area
And always take advantage of:
• Access to full prescribing information and medication guides for Pfizer prescription drugs
• Click-to-call for Pfizer Customer Service and Pfizer Medical Information
• Pfizer’s patient assistance programs with Pfizer Helpful Answers®
To report an adverse event or to speak to a member of Pfizer Medical Information, please call 1.800.438.1985.
Facebook share︰ 透過Facebook向好友分享戒煙體驗
HemMobile™ is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease disorder, or any specific identifiable health condition.
You spoke. We listened. Based on feedback from the hemophilia community, HemMobile™ has been upgraded with the following features:
• A simplified interface so logging and keeping track of infusions and bleeds is now easier
• Enhanced Body Map, with Muscular view and drop pin labels, that’s easier to navigate
• Factor Supply Monitoring, with reminders you can set that tell you how many IUs you have left
• Dynamic calendar that lets you choose multiple dates for a variety of needs
• Ability to export reports as a PDF, spreadsheet, or both
• Ability to locate international hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs)
• Ability to switch between caregiver and patient mode
HemMobile™ continues to deliver all the original features you’ve come to appreciate:
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
Pfizer respects the privacy of your personal information. Pfizer will not have access to the personal information you enter into HemMobile™ unless you choose to enroll in Hemophilia Village.