If you can't find your child's schedule in the app, please drop me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org with the name of the vaccination schedule you're following or a picture of your vaccination card attached. I'll try to implement it as soon as possible.
App was previously called 'Cubs', it was renamed to 'Kids' to avoid confusion.
Translators - http://www.getlocalization.com/Kids/
Interacting with Medicare is quicker and easier with the Australian Government’s Express Plus Medicare app. Use the app to view your Medicare claim history, update your contact and bank account details, for Medicare claims and much more.
You need to be registered for Medicare Online Services and have a MyGov account to use Express Plus Medicare. You can use your existing MyGov username and password to set up your four-digit pin for the first time.
Logging into the app each time is simple—only a four-digit PIN is required. Just set up your four-digit PIN by answering a secret question which you have previously set up.
Express Plus Medicare is available on supported Android 2.3.3 or above devices.
Services available via Express Plus Medicare:
• request a replacement or duplicate Medicare card
• view and update your address, phone and email details
• view and update your bank account details
• view your Medicare card details
• view your Medicare Benefit Tax Statement
• view your Child Immunisation History Statement
• view your Medicare Safety Net information
• store statements in the Secure Vault
• view your receipt history
• find your nearest Medicare service centre.
There are 25 items that can be claimed using the app that do not require the customer to upload a receipt. These claims are also already available in Medicare Online Services.
All other claims submitted via the app will require you to capture and upload a receipt to support the claim.
By using Express Plus Medicare you acknowledge the legal obligations you must comply with when completing transactions. These obligations are detailed in the declarations agreed to when using specific functionality within Express Plus Medicare.
Download our free App to read more about us and our clinics. You can also make enquiries, stay up to date with our latest clinic news, read and leave reviews, track and attend our latest events of interest.
- Quickly contact us or get directions to our various clinics
- Make enquiries
- Catch up with our latest clinic news
- Read and leave reviews
- Track and attend our latest events of interest
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
Featuring essential tips to help you through every stage of sleep—from winding down before bed to getting through the day after a difficult night’s rest.
Popular tips include:
• What types of foods can help you sleep
• Why you should sing if you snore
• How to create a sleep oasis
• The ideal temperature for sleeping
• How to handle noisy partners
• And more.
The tips are rated by the community, so you can see which tips are helpful to other users.
The SleepHelp app also includes an easy-to-use alarm. Unlike other alarms, the SleepHelp alarm features recommended sleep times and Wind Down Alerts based on your desired wake up time and individual circadian rhythm.
Download the SleepHelp app from Advil® PM now, and start getting the most out of every night.
Facebook share︰ 透過Facebook向好友分享戒煙體驗