iVaccine is the first child vaccine reminder application of its kind, designed to ensure you don't forget or lose track of your child's shots, iVaccine uses your regions immunization schedule to automatically send out reminders for any upcoming vaccination!
❋ WORLD HEALTH ORGANIZATION (WHO) & CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL (CDC) COMPLIANT IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULES FOR ALMOST 25 COUNTRIES
❋ BABY VACCINE TRACKER
❋ AUTOMATIC REMINDERS (SENT OUT ACCORDING TO YOUR REGIONS IMMUNIZATION SCHEDULE, LETTING YOU KNOW YOUR CHILD'S UPCOMING VACCINE IS ALMOST DUE)
❋ CUSTOM REMINDERS
❋ VACCINE DESCRIPTIONS
❋ KNOWLEDGE BASE WITH VACCINE SIDE EFFECTS AND CDC RECOMMENDED VACCINATION AGE
❋ QUICK VIEW SUMMARY REPORT OF YOUR CHILD'S COMPLETED AND UPCOMING VACCINES
All you need to do is select your region and add your baby’s name and date of birth to begin tracking and receiving notifications!
Legal disclaimer: The content on this application is presented for informational purposes only. Never disregard professional medical advice from your child's pediatrician or health care provider or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this application. This application offers vaccine information for informational purposes only. It is not the intention of this application to provide specific medical recommendation or professional advice. You should always consult with your child's pediatrician or health care provider before making any decisions regarding your child's immunization. You should not use this information to self-schedule vaccines for your child. Always use your child's pediatricians recommended schedule and use this application as an aid in remembering when you need to take your child in for a shot. You should never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have seen or read in this application. This application provides the information content on an 'as is' and 'as available' basis. No warranty is expressed or implied that this application is a comprehensive source of information on any topic of health or otherwise. In no event shall the creator of this application be liable in any manner for any direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive damages arising out of your access, use or inability to use this application, or any errors or omissions in the information on this application. The creator of this application reserves the right at any time and from time to time to add, change, modify, update, or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this application (or any part thereof) with or without notice. The creator of this application shall not be liable to you or to any third party for any addition, modification, suspension or discontinuation of this application.
More from developer
Featuring essential tips to help you through every stage of sleep—from winding down before bed to getting through the day after a difficult night’s rest.
Popular tips include:
• What types of foods can help you sleep
• Why you should sing if you snore
• How to create a sleep oasis
• The ideal temperature for sleeping
• How to handle noisy partners
• And more.
The tips are rated by the community, so you can see which tips are helpful to other users.
The SleepHelp app also includes an easy-to-use alarm. Unlike other alarms, the SleepHelp alarm features recommended sleep times and Wind Down Alerts based on your desired wake up time and individual circadian rhythm.
Download the SleepHelp app from Advil® PM now, and start getting the most out of every night.
Facebook share︰ 透過Facebook向好友分享戒煙體驗
HemMobile™ is not intended for curing, treating, seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease disorder, or any specific identifiable health condition.
You spoke. We listened. Based on feedback from the hemophilia community, HemMobile™ has been upgraded with the following features:
• A simplified interface so logging and keeping track of infusions and bleeds is now easier
• Enhanced Body Map, with Muscular view and drop pin labels, that’s easier to navigate
• Factor Supply Monitoring, with reminders you can set that tell you how many IUs you have left
• Dynamic calendar that lets you choose multiple dates for a variety of needs
• Ability to export reports as a PDF, spreadsheet, or both
• Ability to locate international hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs)
• Ability to switch between caregiver and patient mode
HemMobile™ continues to deliver all the original features you’ve come to appreciate:
• Record the date, time, location, and reason for every infusion
• Capture the lot number, product expiration date, and IU amount of your infused factor product using your device’s camera*
• Photograph, map, and log your bleeds
• Create reports for you and your care team
• Store contact information for members of your care team
• Find nearby hemophilia treatment centers (HTCs) and National Hemophilia Foundation chapters
• Keep track of your doctors’ appointments and factor needs with the Reminders function
• Set up multiple profiles for caregivers who care for multiple patients
*For Pfizer products only.
Pfizer respects the privacy of your personal information. Pfizer will not have access to the personal information you enter into HemMobile™ unless you choose to enroll in Hemophilia Village.