Go to our website http://www.lawnotes16mrks.com
This app has been developed for law students as reading books and making notes from law books in law school is a cumbersome process. 16mrks helps solve this problem. Law notes are based on questions asked for 16 marks for BSL / BA LLB Course and LLM Course. These notes can also be referred for Civil Competitive Exams i.e. UPSC and MPSC .
Please take note that all topics might not be covered. New topics will be added over updates.
Frequently asked questions are covered.
1. BSL / BA LLB
Reference books : As suggested by the University of Pune in their syllabus.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and share your notes with us to help other students!
Subjects included so far :
1. Code of Criminal Procedure ( CrPC )
2. Code of Civil Procedure ( CPC )
3. Co - Operative Laws - Maharashtra Co-operative Societies Act, 1960 , The Maharashtra Ownership Flats. (Regulation of the promotion of construction, sale, management and transfer). Act, 1963
4. Company Law - The Companies Act, 2013
5. The Banking Regulation Act, 1949
6. Land Laws
7. Interpretation of Statutes
8. Administrative Law
9. Constitution of India
10. Law of Torts
11. Professional Ethics
12. Family Laws - The Hindu Marriage Act , the Hindu Succession Act (1956), the Hindu Minority and Guardianship Act (1956), the Hindu Adoptions and Maintenance Act (1956) , The Special Marriage Act, 1954 , Indian Divorce Act.
13. Human Rights and International Law. (Available on website through link in app)
14. Jurisprudence (Only on App)
Do not rely only upon the answers provided in this application and website to pass your examinations.